Hemaguno and Oxyguno PCT?

straughn52

straughn52

Awards
I'm on week Five taking Hemaguno and Oxyguno stack. I'm waiting on Advanced PCT in the mail. Is there anything else i need for PCT after this cycle?:think:

straughn52

straughn52

Awards
Thanks I should have Novedex in about 10 days.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
not novedex xt, nolvadex (tamox citrate) their is abig differance

straughn52

straughn52

Awards
Ok, is there a product on this site by chance or must i look somewhere else?

straughn52

straughn52

Awards
Reason i ask is cause i'm on a gov cpu, and every site that sells this product is blocked. I talked to Doc and he's clueless, but he said he'll look into it.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah and your not allowed to ask for sources,keep that in mind. But to help you out use google and think research chem

IronLion

IronLion

Awards
i have heard and read that oxyguno is dosed really weak. i was wondering if this would result in using a lower rent maybe OTC pct...or somthing not as potent...just because nolva is hard to get ahold of. and i would like to use it when it is necessary. anybody hear any of the rumors on oxy because the results are minimal im most people i talk to unless they stack. Any suggestions on a PCT with these rumors circulating?

straughn52

straughn52

Awards
All i used after this cycle was just APCT and a Test Booster. I didn't use a SERM and I was fine...So I think. I dosed the products per lable instructions. I just finished an Epidrol pulse, much better gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 12
Supplement Logs 0
Post Cycle Therapy 11