Oxyguno and Hemaguno/Epistane

MorningMetal

Awards
Been trying to read all the stuff on these compounds on different forums all over the net, and it's got me pretty confused. Hopefully some of you guys can clarify some questions I have so I can decide if I wanna run a cycle or 2.

1. Is it true that Oxyguno is way underdosed? If so, how much should one take to see results?

2. I've read that Hemaguno is the same compound as epistane. Is it? I know the formulas are very similar.

3. If Epi is the same compound, then I was gonna run a cycle of Oxy/Epi. You think that will cause bad shutdown?

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Been trying to read all the stuff on these compounds on different forums all over the net, and it's got me pretty confused. Hopefully some of you guys can clarify some questions I have so I can decide if I wanna run a cycle or 2.

1. Is it true that Oxyguno is way underdosed? If so, how much should one take to see results?

2. I've read that Hemaguno is the same compound as epistane. Is it? I know the formulas are very similar.

3. If Epi is the same compound, then I was gonna run a cycle of Oxy/Epi. You think that will cause bad shutdown?
1. I've never used Spectra Force myself. They seem underdosed and overpriced compared to other effective DS/PH out there.

2. I would suspect the SAME compound.

3. Everyone is different but shutdown should be minimal if any.
Epi/Hdrol is a GREAT stack if you have some experience under your belt and you're over 21 ;)