oxyguno and hemaguno pct

deads4life

Awards
i'm new to prohormone supplements...my local supplement guy recommended a oxyguno and hemaguno stack to put on some mass. For PCT he recommended taking novedex 4 a day for the 1st week after my cycle, then 3/wk, 3/wk, 2wk, 1wk. How does this sound for a pct??
Everyone talks about serm's, are they illegal? if not do you know of any specific ones that are good and dosages i should use? (i'm paranoid about getting gyno) i'm planning on only using legal supplements. I would appreciate any advice. thanks

deads4life

Awards
thanks for the reply...unfortunately i don't don't have access to a serm. The website didn't give dosages and i'm not clear if you stop using all products after their listed weeks or if you continue to stack them.

i've looked all over for detailed reviews for oxyguno and hemaguno...have you heard anything positive or negative about them... i'm looking to gain mass.

thanks again

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we can help you with what you need, mainly a SERM and an AI would be ran together

ie Clomid and Arimidex

As far as over the counter the best one so far is Reversitol (iforce), id rather u take that one then just novedex XT.

deads4life

Awards
so you would recommend taking both novedex xt and reversitol together.
the bottle on reversitol recommends
Week 1: 1 cap am, 2 caps pm
Week 2: 1 cap am, 1 cap pm
Week 3: 1 cap am, 1 cap pm
Week 4: 1 cap pm.

should i also do something similar with the novedex at the same time?
week 1 :4
week 2 :3
week 3 :2
week 4 :1

again as of right now i only have access to legal supplements

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

I would not run Novedex XT with Resversitol IMO 3 AI,s is to much. If you want to run Novedex XT run Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. and start XT in the 3rd or 4th week of pct and taper the dose down. I still suggest having a SERM Google search is your friend:thumbsup:

deads4life

Awards
Thanks for the advice...I have found serms thru google but I didn't want to buy anything illegal especially online. I'm worried I'll be the one jerk they bust.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks for the advice...I have found serms thru google but I didn't want to buy anything illegal especially online. I'm worried I'll be the one jerk they bust.
They are not illegal.:thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

no not reversitol and Novedex together,

Reversitol! no novedex.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
not alot of people on this board have used these steroids since they are very expensive compared to similar designer steroids. I'll help you out here as best I can. I found the chemicals in the products via the nutraplanet store.

Oxyguno is - 4-chloro-17-methyl-etioallochol-4-ene-17-ol-3,11-dione

The closest chemical clone was pheraplex, but just because it's close doesn't mean it is the same. Phera is a mass builder and highly androgenic, meaning you could experience sides such as hair loss (if you are predisposed), acne, etc.

Hemaguno - 2 ,3-epithio-17-methyletioallocholanol

This stuff looks close to epistane. Epistane - 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol or 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol - and her clones) are a dry compound with minimal sides.

These compounds (the original phera and epi - I cannot be certain about hemaguno and oxyguno!) can be stacked together for good strength and mass gains assuming you have trainging and diet on the money.

Personally, I would NOT stack them. I would run the epi compound by itself as you are NEW to designer steroids.

Although a prudent person would get a SERM to use after an epi cycle, you can get away with post cycle support and something like Dermacrine Sustain Alpha.

I personally wouldn't fcuk with the Novedex XT. If you feel you have to, then ramp it UP during PCt. start with a very low dose (maybe 1/4 the recommended dose) and each week ramp up to the full dose by week 4.

I say take the stuff back and get your $$ back and buy some quality food.

good luck

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not alot of people on this board have used these steroids since they are very expensive compared to similar designer steroids. I'll help you out here as best I can. I found the chemicals in the products via the nutraplanet store.

Oxyguno is - 4-chloro-17-methyl-etioallochol-4-ene-17-ol-3,11-dione

The closest chemical clone was pheraplex, but just because it's close doesn't mean it is the same. Phera is a mass builder and highly androgenic, meaning you could experience sides such as hair loss (if you are predisposed), acne, etc.

Hemaguno - 2 ,3-epithio-17-methyletioallocholanol

This stuff looks close to epistane. Epistane - 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol or 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol - and her clones) are a dry compound with minimal sides.

These compounds (the original phera and epi - I cannot be certain about hemaguno and oxyguno!) can be stacked together for good strength and mass gains assuming you have trainging and diet on the money.

Personally, I would NOT stack them. I would run the epi compound by itself as you are NEW to designer steroids.

Although a prudent person would get a SERM to use after an epi cycle, you can get away with post cycle support and something like Dermacrine Sustain Alpha.

I personally wouldn't fcuk with the Novedex XT. If you feel you have to, then ramp it UP during PCt. start with a very low dose (maybe 1/4 the recommended dose) and each week ramp up to the full dose by week 4.

I say take the stuff back and get your $$ back and buy some quality food.

good luck
the first one is more similar to promagnun 25, but with a di ketone at C11, which i believe will further help this not aromatize,.

the 2nd one looks like any epi, but maybe a ketone at C3 which is not necessarirly needed for binding to the AR,

but this is what it looks like to me, they may be onto something with the diketone on the 11th position (i believe theres a sarm that has something on the 11th position which makes it not interact with the prostate?)

Ziquor may be able to help you a little more

but if you stack,

Reversitol may be all you need, when i did something similar, all i did was nolva and aromasin for 2 weeks,

deads4life

Awards
lot of info to digest. Since this will be my first cycle I wanna do it right.....

p.s.- I spend more money on chicken and steak then I do on supplements...I've got the quality food part down...I looking for a boost at this point

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 12
Supplement Logs 0
straughn52 Post Cycle Therapy 9