Hemaguno or Oxyguno?

tome1128

Awards
My friend and I are trying to figure out what to take. I need to lose some fat and put on some muscle and my friend just needs to bulk up (like 30 pounds). We were thinking of stacking either hemaguno or oxyguno with furaguno. We picked these three because we heard they don't produce too many side effects. We are really looking for some info because we are new to this, we've only taking other supplements like creatine and carnitine before this. Also, any reccomendations for diet , PCT, and how much of each to take? Help would be greatly appreciated, Thank You.

tome1128

Awards
We also dont want to completely mess up our bodies

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hemaguno is just another epistane from a diff company if it's the one I'm thinking about. Oxyguno is another pro-hormone and I'll take a guess the 3rd one is as well.

So it will have sides and you will need PCT. Specially if you stack them 3 together. You'd need some heavy PCT with Nolva and stuff alike. And I'd guess a lot more experience before running something that advanced as it seems you don't really have much experience in the area.

Maybe take a look at non hormonal stuff first, check diet, trainning, and if you really want to go that path, at least do a little research on what you should be taking.

tome1128

Awards
we were looking for a bit more info on all the gunos.. but ty

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
The 'gunos are notoriously under-dosed and overpriced - don't do it!

tome1128

Awards
any other suggestions then? ive heard some good things about them

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
First things first:

How old are you?
How long have you been lifting?
What's your injury history?

What's your diet like NOW?
What's your workout like NOW?

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
My friend and I are trying to figure out what to take. I need to lose some fat and put on some muscle and my friend just needs to bulk up (like 30 pounds). We were thinking of stacking either hemaguno or oxyguno with furaguno. We picked these three because we heard they don't produce too many side effects. We are really looking for some info because we are new to this, we've only taking other supplements like creatine and carnitine before this. Also, any reccomendations for diet , PCT, and how much of each to take? Help would be greatly appreciated, Thank You.
I took oxyguno and hemaguno an they suck like most other overpriced over marketed supp bull **** if your goiong to take a TOXIC ass prohormone take 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol which is the main ingredient in the former Halodrol-50 which gave myself and a few others a little size difference just google that ingredient and you'll find some product with that **** in it In my opinion that would be your best bet

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
And the bodywiz above me IS on the right track You need a SOLID FOUNDATION before taking anything

tome1128

Awards
ya i guess ill wait then i hadnt worked out in a while and getting it back into it now, just wanted to get a jump start. i guess i'll just stick to the regular supplements. One last thing because someone told me this and i wasnt sure, does furaguno lean u up if you take it alone?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line is, at the dosages offered, the 'gunos are the lowest of the 'low-dose' options. If dosed equivalently to equivalent products, that would translate to ~$150 per bottle.

The compound in Furaguno *may* have the quality you're asking about; however, products containing that compound seem to be in short supply.

Sounds like - for now - you should focus on your training, your diet, and your sleep...the rest of this will sort itself out over the long run.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
furaguno is a furazabol clone...commonly used in cutting cycles....but does it actually burn fat...no...steroids dont burn fat(other than tren)...they keep you anabolic while your dieting....if your not losing fat now...your not gonaa lose fat on furazabol....get your diet and training down and come back and talk to us in a year....mabye 2 years

thenewguy

Awards
pct hemaguno

What would you recomend for PCT using hemaguno by itself for a month ? ?
I was told that advance pct tablets are good but not enough that i made need a serm . any info wud help

thanks