Hello My Name Is Reggie and I'm a STIMaholic!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was chest

Flat BB Bench
135x10x2
225x12x2
245x8x2

Decline BB Bench
135x10
225x10
245x10
275x5

DB Incline Guillotine Press
50x10x4

Pec Deck
110x12
120x10x3

Today was Bis and Shoulders

Seated Curls ss with Arnold's
30x10 ss 30x10
(40x10 ss 40x10)x4

Standing Db Curls ss with Front Raises
40x10 ss 20x12
(50x10 ss 25x12)x4

Guillotine Curls ss with Side Laterals
(90x12 ss 20x12)x4

I've had some pain in my right wrist over the last couple of days, which made curls a little uncomfortable today. Nothing to bad but definitely some discomfort. Guess it's part of getting old

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Damn nice numbers on the flat bench! I like the bi's and shoulders together. I bet you had a nice upper body pump with combining those two

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wrist/elbow/knee, the big three, or should i say six, lol.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn nice numbers on the flat bench! I like the bi's and shoulders together. I bet you had a nice upper body pump with combining those two
I love the pump! My arms are still sore!

wrist/elbow/knee, the big three, or should i say six, lol.
Lol ya usually my elbows hurt too, luckily haven't had knee issues

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think I've touched on the fact that I've been sweating significantly more than normal since starting STIMaholic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't think I've touched on the fact that I've been sweating significantly more than normal since starting STIMaholic.
you sure it's stimaholic..or maybe warmer weather? i want to believe it's stimaholic, but i've been sweating more due to higher degrees in weather.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been crappy here for the last week. 40's with wind and rain.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is good news...lol, i mean for the stimaholic!!!!
Haha ya and it looks like the weather is turning for the better the next few days also

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha ya and it looks like the weather is turning for the better the next few days also
i think my stimaholic should be arriving soon, i am preparing to sweat!!!

how hot does it usually get in sd? i've never been there and know little about it.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think my stimaholic should be arriving soon, i am preparing to sweat!!!

how hot does it usually get in sd? i've never been there and know little about it.
Pretty mild in the winter usually except for a few really cold weeks. Tends to start in October or November and last until April. This year we got that crazy blizzard Atlas in October and still got snow earlier this week. It's been a long harsh winter this year. Summers are very nice!! Huge tourist area during the Summer. It's a very scenic place and there are tons of attractions.

This is Western SD I'm referring to

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pretty mild in the winter usually except for a few really cold weeks. Tends to start in October or November and last until April. This year we got that crazy blizzard Atlas in October and still got snow earlier this week. It's been a long harsh winter this year. Summers are very nice!! Huge tourist area during the Summer. It's a very scenic place and there are tons of attractions.

This is Western SD I'm referring to
you make it sound very nice...there is hardly ever mild weather in indiana....it is very, very cold....and suddenly it is very very hot-and humid.

to put it bluntly, indiana weather sucks!!!

this is all of indiana i'm refering to

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
you make it sound very nice...there is hardly ever mild weather in indiana....it is very, very cold....and suddenly it is very very hot-and humid. to put it bluntly, indiana weather sucks!!! this is all of indiana i'm refering to
I'm agreeing with this. I live 2 1/2 hrs north and it's the same here. It is rare when we have a nice day.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you make it sound very nice...there is hardly ever mild weather in indiana....it is very, very cold....and suddenly it is very very hot-and humid.

to put it bluntly, indiana weather sucks!!!

this is all of indiana i'm refering to
It is nice for 4 months of the year lol the rest of the time, I bitch and complain that I need to move south

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trained twice today back this morning and legs this afternoon. I really like the 2 a day training. Just hope I can sleep tonight :D

AM Training

1 scoop STIMaholic

Music-Metallica Black Album

Muscles Trained-Back

One Arm Db Rows
60x12
80x10
100x8
110x5

Standing Db Rows (Both Arms simultaneous)
50x10x3

Facedown Incline Rows
40x10x3

Stiff Arm Pushdowns
70x12x3

Facepulls
70x10x10

Energy was great but strength really wasn't there. I felt great but struggled on the later reps.

PM Training

1 scoop STIMaholic

Music-Metallica Master of Puppets

Muscles Trained-Legs

Db Squats
50x10
70x10x3

Walking Lunges
40x16x3

Db Jefferson Squats
60x10x4
Not the best form but for what I have at home it works ;)

Farmers Walks
80s for 45 seconds around my yard. 1 minute rests. 3 rounds.

Bike for 15 minutes. Cardio is still crap but worked something out at my old mma gym so I'll start training down there a couple nights a week which will get my cardio back in no time.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
As soon as you crank up the Metallica,you know its iron smashing time.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think I will use Metallica tomorrow morning..

2 a day.. and solid at that...christ bro!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I will use Metallica tomorrow morning..

2 a day.. and solid at that...christ bro!
Any particular Metallica your going with? Or just a mix?

Thanks bro, it was a great day with the iron!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a common effect I've been noticing in all the logs lately ;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a common effect I've been noticing in all the logs lately ;)
It's been a nice bonus :D Yesterday I was sweating so much it was like I was doing burpees in the sauna!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been a nice bonus :D Yesterday I was sweating so much it was like I was doing burpees in the sauna!!!
The word burpee makes me sweat on command like a trained Pavlov dog. I hate those things.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two-a-Days! Wow Reggie! I think I need StimaHolic! Nice work as usual brother! Metallica is too loud for me. NOT!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two-a-Days! Wow Reggie! I think I need StimaHolic! Nice work as usual brother! Metallica is too loud for me. NOT!
I'll be posting a log opp for STIMaholic momentarily :D!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The word burpee sounds like I have been up all night drinking.. and bad things are happening to me lol

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any particular Metallica your going with? Or just a mix? Thanks bro, it was a great day with the iron!!
This I am not sure of. I might go with Live Binge and Purge as I love that version of Creeping Death.. But Master really caught my attention last night when you said it. That said, I really feel like hitting up The four Horseman.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you sure it's stimaholic..or maybe warmer weather? i want to believe it's stimaholic, but i've been sweating more due to higher degrees in weather.
I can vouch for this effect too

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok, your doing 2 a days. But damn your two a days are killer! Your back sessions was incredible with 110 rows! Then you hit up legs, your killin brother!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The word burpee sounds like I have been up all night drinking.. and bad things are happening to me lol
I believe the word burpee is illegal in 6 states.

This I am not sure of. I might go with Live Binge and Purge as I love that version of Creeping Death.. But Master really caught my attention last night when you said it. That said, I really feel like hitting up The four Horseman.
The Four Horseman and Whiplash are my favorite Metallica songs!!

Ok, your doing 2 a days. But damn your two a days are killer! Your back sessions was incredible with 110 rows! Then you hit up legs, your killin brother!
Thanks bro, I felt beastly yesterday and like crap today lol!! I don't think I'll run my 2 a days with back and legs again.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So like I mentioned already I'm sore as hell today. Didn't hit the weights but did go do some grappling. Took 3/4 scoop of STIMaholic instead of 1 1/4 as I wasn't sure if it would be too much. Still felt like puking about 20 minutes in. Took a 10 minute break, caught my breath and was fine. I did great for the first 10ish minutes today but then got really winded and had no explosiveness at all so got handled pretty easily after those first 10 minutes. One nice thing about it though is it's gets easier each time out.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Just got my tub today! Right in time too cause I'm basically out of Stimul8

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Four Horseman and Whiplash are my favorite Metallica songs!!

Thanks bro, I felt beastly yesterday and like crap today lol!! I don't think I'll run my 2 a days with back and legs again.
...so many fn great tunes.. hit the lights..

Well you kill both those workouts.. mission accomplished lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...so many fn great tunes.. hit the lights..

Well you kill both those workouts.. mission accomplished lol
Seek and Destroy is another great one lol I could go on and on.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you guys ever get into Garage Days?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took yesterday off and got up this morning and hit up Sind bicep training. One thing I'm noticing with STIMaholic is I haven't built up a tolerance what so ever, which is usually the case for me (that's why I have seven open containers of pwo).

Dose- 1 scoop

Music- Rise Against

Muscles Trained- Gunz

Seated Curls ss with Incline Curls
30x10 ss 30x10
(45x10 ss 45x10)x4

For those I had the bench in the incline position and sat up straight to start for 10 then just leaned back and busted out 10 more.

Scales of Justice Curls
95x10x2
95x9 fell short on the last rep

First time doing these. Take a BB load up a 25 on one side and a 15 on the other. Don't use the collars as that forces you to use strict form. This movement really incorporates the mind/muscle connection.

Guillotine Curls ss with Hammer Curls
(120x10 ss 50x10)x3

No joint pain at all with those :)

Band Burnouts
40x50