Welcome to STIMaholics Anonymous: GENOMYX LOG OPP!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This one is for all of you STIMulant junkies out there! I'm talking to all of you that venture beyond the warning labels from the preworkouts of old... that go for the epic 3 scoops and enter into a state of complete madness... That test the boundaries that were once conceived as impossible and make them a reality... that try and push the envelope even when that little guy on your shoulder is telling you "Really... you think? DO IT!" GENOMYX introduces STIMaholic and it is not for the STIM SENSITIVE user! We are looking for someone who has their adrenals functioning at top notch condition that are ready to tackle the potent STIMulant punch packed within STIMaholic and push their workouts to that next level with even more FOCUS, ENERGY and ADRENALINE. If you are ready to have your preworkout world rocked and have yourself thrown back to the old days where not even one scoop might just be enough... I ask that you APPLY!

HOW TO APPLY
I want you to tell me TWO things:
1) What preworkouts have you tried in the past?
2) The craziest preworkout (pres, energy drinks, coffee, pure uncut cocaine) concoction that YOU have ever attempted to take (and any funny stories associated with it)!!!

REQUIREMENTS
18+ years of age
US Citizen (sorry Canada and UK)
Able to LOG product individually (initial, final and update 2-3x/week please!)
200+ post count

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm. Hearing great things.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm in to see who gets picked for this. I would figure my tub should be here any day! Excited

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice promo DJ... smuggle me some over da border.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Damn no Canadians. Guess I don't get to share my absurd pre workout mixes lol

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
21 years old
Plenty of PWO experience

Lets see what have I tried..or haven't I tried.
PES Enhanced, Cellucor C4, N0, M5, DS Craze (OG), USP Labs Jack3d OG & Advanced formula, Jack3d Micro, Gaspari SuperPump 250 & Max & 3.0, Pro Supps Mr. Hyde Dr Jekyll NO3 Drive, iForce Hemavol Conquer Potassium Nitrate...honestly the list could take all day...

The craziest concoction hmmm I once was feeling super tired and needed a booth in energy so I stack ALLMAX HemaNOvol, PES 1/2 scoop Enhanced & 1 scoop Alphamine, 1 1/2 scoop Mr. Hyde, with 500mg of extra Agmatine Sulfate & 1g LCLT.

Needless to say I got an entire chest (7 exercises 3-4 sets) workout in 35 minutes. I felt a little light headed so i laid down & ended up basically blacking out on the gym floor in the Ab Training section where the owner called an ambulance because he thought I suffered a heart attack.. i woke up with my pulse being taken and on a stretcher covered in whatvti hope was my own sweat. Good times...I think I was on the brink of discovering the meaning of life after that one.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winner picked on Sunday... seems like rome32 could run away with this one ;)

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Winner picked on Sunday... seems like rome32 could run away with this one ;)
Aweee yeah!!! The fiancè and I are BIG stim junkies.

She was on NP & saw the stack with AMP Citrate and she almost died with excitement haha

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aweee yeah!!! The fiancè and I are BIG stim junkies.

She was on NP & saw the stack with AMP Citrate and she almost died with excitement haha
Well in that case...

Promo closed. Send me your info!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got my STIMaholic & I'm waiting for my Lecheek Nutrition package to come to start my epic log.

I did however take a scoop of STIMaholic before making breakfast this morning & in 6 minutes (I set a timer) I was ZOOMING!

I decided I wanted to go Martha Stewart in the kitchen this morning and made Red Velvet cake protein pancakes with semi-sweet chocolate chips and walden farms chocolate syrup on top...delicious.

Can't wait to log it! For now I must resist the urge to keep drinking it.. the Red Apple flavor is to die for.