MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not a psychiatrist and I can't diagnose you, but probably crazy. 😄

You're reading that right and it makes little sense. The serving size should say 2 capsules. It's clearly a misprint because they used the plural capsules rather than singular capsule. Just guessing though. Best to reach out to them directly.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not a psychiatrist and I can't diagnose you, but probably crazy.

You're reading that right and it makes little sense. The serving size should say 2 capsules. It's clearly a misprint because they used the plural capsules rather than singular capsule. Just guessing though. Best to reach out to them directly.
Yeah I hope it’s 1 cap 10mg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I should start running this game on women. Tell them I've got 13 inches, then when I bust out my 6.5 tell them I forgot to mention it's 2 serving sized. Supplement scams irl.
Haha drop some feedback on their disappointments please .

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I hope it’s 1 cap 10mg
I'd bet my good money it's 1 cap 5mg. This is the bullshit they pull. It's caught me more than once, even though I'm careful about it now. You can fit hundreds of mg in a cap, but they gotta stretch it across 2 to trick you into thinking you got more. If it is a misprint you can probably get a refund.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd bet my good money it's 1 cap 5mg. This is the bullshit they pull. It's caught me more than once, even though I'm careful about it now. You can fit hundreds of mg in a cap, but they gotta stretch it across 2 to trick you into thinking you got more. If it is a misprint you can probably get a refund.
@MadStax i got a confirmation of 10mg per cap, was told tested to be 9.5-10mg pure epi .. thank god

check out their suggested dosing lmao