hdrol experienced users please

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, going to run hdrol in a few weeks 50/75/75/75/75/75 or..100? but my question is this with hdrol being fairly dry, is it a bad idea to run something a little wetter along with it. i have some pharmagenex magnum which just expired that i could add, not at a high dosage of course. i know that people here are running epi along with hdrol and i'm not closing my mind to that idea, but i'd rather use somethinh i already have. i also have a SD (clone), phera-plex, trenadrol, and methlyjet.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
what is your history like? Is this your first run of hdrol or anything AAS? Im running hdrol right now at 50/50/50/50 since this is my first run, but i am contemplating on running 75 starting my second week...not sure yet.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i've ran SD, Epi, and PP before. not Hdrol

donkeykong

Awards
Just starting week5 of 50/50/75/75/100/100. Strength is great but will probably not run again. Great recomp effect in the first 3 weeks. I would have opted for Epistane if I had known more about it.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Just starting week5 of 50/50/75/75/100/100. Strength is great but will probably not run again. Great recomp effect in the first 3 weeks. I would have opted for Epistane if I had known more about it.
be more specific here. I am running a 5 weeker too, and i am thinking of doing the exact same dosages u are. Right now, i just finished my 1st week, and my strength is getting better. What were youre effects in terms of recomp? Did you do any cardio?

I am combining my hdrol with MST cordygen Preworkout too. Nice so far

donkeykong

Awards
More specifically I have lost 1.5% body fat(caliper method) and have gained 7 pounds. I had to increase my carbs in the last two weeks just to feel normal as well. My macros are 44P/20F/36c at 3300Kcals. I weighed 180 before this cycle and was looking for an all out bulk but I guess these results are ok. Epistane seems to a better bulker from reviews were as this has definately helped me put on lean mass. Striations an vascularity has also increased.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
More specifically I have lost 1.5% body fat(caliper method) and have gained 7 pounds. I had to increase my carbs in the last two weeks just to feel normal as well. My macros are 44P/20F/36c at 3300Kcals. I weighed 180 before this cycle and was looking for an all out bulk but I guess these results are ok. Epistane seems to a better bulker from reviews were as this has definately helped me put on lean mass. Striations an vascularity has also increased.
awesome. Im on my 10th day, and my strength and vascularity are going well. I get some back pumps on occasion, but its ok. I am up 4lbs, and im not sure if i have lost BF or not, although i think i have since everything is fitting the same. My diet hasnt been spot on, but it has been pretty good. Ive been doing some cardio on my run of hdrol also. Time will tell.

thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just grabbed 2 bottles before they went back out of stock....considering the mild nature of the compund, im probably going to run 100/100/100/100 for the first 4 weeks of my 8 week test prop cycle :D

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Well finally decided to run my cycle like this Hdrol 50/50/50/75/75/100 (if needed) EpiDrol 0/0/10/20/30/30 and 40 days of finigex magnum. the reason for the fini is, it expired 10 months ago, not sure if it is still any good or not and with the dosage being kept at the recommended dose and only taking pre w/o it should not affect a whole hell of allot, just make a small addition. i will be eating 300 cals above maintenance for the ST week and take it from there, measuring w/calipers every week and making adjustments. I'm trying to stay lean, with as much muscle gain as possible. gonna start this on June Th. please make any suggestions that you wish.....

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
From personal experience running Epi with h-drol is a terrible idea. When i brought hdrol into the mix with my epi it absolutely killed my joints and ruined my workouts. Epi in itself can cause joint discomfort. I'd throw in something wetter like PP but wether your liver would appreciate that i dunno but your elbows certainly would.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
From personal experience running Epi with h-drol is a terrible idea. When i brought hdrol into the mix with my epi it absolutely killed my joints and ruined my workouts. Epi in itself can cause joint discomfort. I'd through in something wetter like PP but wether your liver would appreciate that i dunno but your elbows certainly would.
you know? that was a thought....i've got 4 bottles of pp left (original). i might want to consider running 10mgs. if my joints dry out too much. thx for the mention. at that dose if would help to keep weight on the up side too........

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I've ran the original as well but unfortunately got some gyno. Other then that it was outstanding. Tempting to run it again but not at the risk of gyno. I guess you could run this cycle and if you feel some joint discomfort drop one or the other or like you mentioned through in 10mg pp here and there.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I've ran the original as well but unfortunately got some gyno. Other then that it was outstanding. Tempting to run it again but not at the risk of gyno. I guess you could run this cycle and if you feel some joint discomfort drop one or the other or like you mentioned through in 10mg pp here and there.
joint pain has never been a problem before, with anything, might be cause i have cissus as a staple in my daily supplement intake. thx for the advise though.......:clap2:

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
epi and halo and pretty dry running them together might leave your feeling like a tin man needing to get oiled up

abuleh

Awards
I've read good things about stacking hdrol with epi. I am in my second week of a hdrol epidrol stack 6 weeker.

Doing:

1wk. 50 hdrol
2wk. 50 hdrol
3wk. 50 hdrol, 20 epi
4wk. 50 hdrol, 20 epi
5wk. 30 epi
6wk. 40 epi

will add the epi soon :)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I've read good things about stacking hdrol with epi. I am in my second week of a hdrol epidrol stack 6 weeker.

Doing:

1wk. 50 hdrol
2wk. 50 hdrol
3wk. 50 hdrol, 20 epi
4wk. 50 hdrol, 20 epi
5wk. 30 epi
6wk. 40 epi

will add the epi soon :)
please use this thread to keep me up to date on your progress. looks similar to what i am going to do. i originally posted that i was going to run the epi and halo together at the same time but i think i will bridge much like you are

abuleh

Awards
please use this thread to keep me up to date on your progress. looks similar to what i am going to do. i originally posted that i was going to run the epi and halo together at the same time but i think i will bridge much like you are
will do. I am on day 8 today and up 5 lbs already. This is my first run with h-drol and I love it, libido up, just starting to get this on feeling. Cant wait to see what will happen when adding the Epi in 6 days.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
will do. I am on day 8 today and up 5 lbs already. This is my first run with h-drol and I love it, libido up, just starting to get this on feeling. Cant wait to see what will happen when adding the Epi in 6 days.
If you're up 5 lbs in 8 days it's not the Halo doing it unless you are a phenom responder to Halo gains won't come in that quick.

abuleh

Awards
If you're up 5 lbs in 8 days it's not the Halo doing it unless you are a phenom responder to Halo gains won't come in that quick.
Yes I heard that halo starts to kick in after 2 weeks and most gains will be in the 3rd week. I was also suprised when I looked at the scale. Maybe it is the diet, eating like a horse........

abuleh

Awards
Feeling great on the stack so far. Added the Epi 3 days ago and the overall feeling is great. Cant wait to hit the gym later today. Other then that I am horny as f..ck and strenght is like crazy. After I gained 8 lbs in the first 2 weeks, I am losing weight now (down 4 lbs). I guess I am leaning out and the recomp effect from halo is great.

Sides: Some spots and agression (going off real fast and wifey is complaining already)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Feeling great on the stack so far. Added the Epi 3 days ago and the overall feeling is great. Cant wait to hit the gym later today. Other then that I am horny as f..ck and strenght is like crazy. After I gained 8 lbs in the first 2 weeks, I am losing weight now (down 4 lbs). I guess I am leaning out and the recomp effect from halo is great.

Sides: Some spots and agression (going off real fast and wifey is complaining already)
she must know you're "on", huh? yea that one is tuff for me at times too......depends on how cool she is willing to be and overlook or not overlook stuff like that. i am fortuninate enough to have an understanding G.F. and as long as i'm not a total ****, she doesn't mind that much.

abuleh

Awards
she must know you're "on", huh? yea that one is tuff for me at times too......depends on how cool she is willing to be and overlook or not overlook stuff like that. i am fortuninate enough to have an understanding G.F. and as long as i'm not a total ****, she doesn't mind that much.
Yes, she knows I am taking something. I always tell her this is legal supplements, no real steroids but some kind of border line stuff.

She doesn't need to know more :)

abuleh

Awards
Started wk 5 last Thursday. I'm done with the Halo and on 30mg Epi ed. I am up 20 lbs. :)
I could feel some bloat in wk 4, people even noticed. I got the feeling it has gotten better since I am on Epi only. What can I do to prevent the bloat? My head looking freaking big. :)

Libido was way up while on Halo. Hope it stays like that on Epi only. Added Maca and Fenugreek, both at 1000mg ed.

Also in wk 4 I had some murder headaches. I thought it would be either not enough water or not enough carbs. I increased water intake and carbs and bam feeling good again. No other sides to report.

Well I gained so much that sometimes I am getting scared! I mean 20lbs in 4 wks and 2 more wks to go before PCT starts.

~abuleh

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Started wk 5 last Thursday. I'm done with the Halo and on 30mg Epi ed. I am up 20 lbs. :)
I could feel some bloat in wk 4, people even noticed. I got the feeling it has gotten better since I am on Epi only. What can I do to prevent the bloat? My head looking freaking big. :)

Libido was way up while on Halo. Hope it stays like that on Epi only. Added Maca and Fenugreek, both at 1000mg ed.

Also in wk 4 I had some murder headaches. I thought it would be either not enough water or not enough carbs. I increased water intake and carbs and bam feeling good again. No other sides to report.

Well I gained so much that sometimes I am getting scared! I mean 20lbs in 4 wks and 2 more wks to go before PCT starts.

~abuleh
that's awesome bro, 20lbs. I hope you keep most of that after the fact. are you going to up your cals during PCT?

abuleh

Awards
that's awesome bro, 20lbs. I hope you keep most of that after the fact. are you going to up your cals during PCT?
Thanks bro. Yes I will up my cals during PCT. I am off work for 2 wks starting next Tuesday which makes it easier. After PCT I am planning to go on a low carb diet to reduce bf but maintain muscle mass, I miss my abs so much :)............

~abuleh

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Yes I will up my cals during PCT. I am off work for 2 wks starting next Tuesday which makes it easier. After PCT I am planning to go on a low carb diet to reduce bf but maintain muscle mass, I miss my abs so much :)............

~abuleh
keep me posted.............

abuleh

Awards
Today I decided to start PCT 5 days before the planned end of the 6 wk cycle. I felt like I wouldn't gain much more and the Epi shut me down. Libido is almost non existing. The loss of libido is not worth the two more lbs that I potentially would gain in the remaining 5 days.

I went from 200 lbs to 220 lbs which is really a good result anyway.

Overall I had only minor sides which mostly disappeared after a few days. Halo made me feel really good with some aggression. Halo also gave me great libido. I felt some bloat and had some murder headaches for two days. After I upped water and carb intake they disappeared. Strenght was moderate on Halo only but went way up on Epi at 30mg ed.
During the time when I was on both (Halo&Epi) I really had this on feeling which sometimes gave me a hard time at work. (I work as a consultant and have a lot of customer meetings sitting there not being able to move):dance:

Well on Epi only I could feel my libido go down every day. The workout on Epi only where freaking good. Power like crazy! Lot of strenght gains and if it wasn't for my libido I would have finished the cycle as planned but wifey......:chick: :hammer:

My PCT looks like this:
1 wk Nolva 40ed, ATD 1 cab ed, x-lean 2 cabs
2 wk Nolva 30ed, ATD 1 cab ed, x-lean 2 cabs
3 wk Nolva 20ed, ATD 2 cab ed, x-lean 2 cabs
4 wk Nolva 10ed, ATD 2 cab ed, x-lean 2 cabs

I also take Fenu (starting at 1,5g ed - 2,5g ed), Maca ( 1,5g ed), CEE, Multi Vitamin, Fishoil, Milk Thistle, NAC, Saw Palmetto, Zinc, B6 and of course protein shakes, BCAAS, etc.

Overall I loved the cycle and I would do it again. I think I will stay off until end of the year. I'm interested in Ergo's new 1-AD which is soon to come.

Thanks for letting me post me experiences in your log and good luck to anybody that is planning this stack!

~abuleh

Last edited:
lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Today I decided to start PCT 5 days before the planned end of the 6 wk cycle. I felt like I wouldn't gain much more and the Epi shut me down. Libido is almost non existing. The loss of libido is not worth the two more lbs that I potentially would gain in the remaining 5 days.

I went from 200 lbs to 220 lbs which is really a good result anyway.

Overall I had only minor sides which mostly disappeared after a few days. Halo made me feel really good with some aggression. Halo also gave me great libido. I felt some bloat and had some murder headaches for two days. After I upped water and carb intake they disappeared. Strength was moderate on Halo only but went way up on Epi at 30mg ed.
During the time when I was on both (Halo&Epi) I really had this on feeling which sometimes gave me a hard time at work. (I work as a consultant and have a lot of customer meetings sitting there not being able to move):dance:

Well on Epi only I could feel my libido go down every day. The workout on Epi only where freaking good. Power like crazy! Lot of strength gains and if it wasn't for my libido I would have finished the cycle as planned but wifey......:chick: :hammer:

My PCT looks like this:
1 wk Nolva 40ed, ATD 1 cab ed, x-lean 2 cabs
2 wk Nolva 30ed, ATD 1 cab ed, x-lean 2 cabs
3 wk Nolva 20ed, ATD 2 cab ed, x-lean 2 cabs
4 wk Nolva 10ed, ATD 2 cab ed, x-lean 2 cabs

I also take Fenu (starting at 1,5g ed - 2,5g ed), Maca ( 1,5g ed), CEE, Multi Vitamin, Fishoil, Milk Thistle, NAC, Saw Palmetto, Zinc, B6 and of course protein shakes, BCAAS, etc.

Overall I loved the cycle and I would do it again. I think I will stay off until end of the year. I'm interested in Ergo's new 1-AD which is soon to come.

Thanks for letting me post me experiences in your log and good luck to anybody that is planning this stack!

~abuleh
good deal man........congrats also. pct looks good also, only thing anyone could say take a look at is starting the cort control (xlean) that early, some say don't start until 2 weeks in, but you know what.....i've never seen any concrete evidence that doing that is more beneficial, seems like more of a personal preference, unless someone has more info on that, everything looks good. the support supps look good as well. didn't want to run trib for the libido huh? trib does nothing for me. glad everything went well, hope you keep your gains through diet and training....and again congrats