Gyno.. Hdrol & Letro, which way to run this.. Experienced users get in here!

Tom UK

Awards
Ok guys heres the basics, Im 22, about 195lbs, 6ft 3"

April 2009: Finish 6 week Epi Cycle, shut down quite bad, excellent gains

March 2009: Finished OTC ptc (was a bit shaky ptc, didnt take enough due to funds and sharing a bottle) felt fine afterwards

November 2009: I have a very small unnoticable hard tissue under right nipple, sometimes a little tender, sometimes nothing, looks same as my left nipple, can just feel small lump under when press down. BOTH nipples are sometimes puffy when skin is loose, nothing major, had this for as long as I can remember, when skin goes tight both look fine.

I want to run a Cycle of Hdrol, probably 5 weeks at 75mg, and maybe stack with a non methylated compound (any suggestions?)

I also have some letro now and nolvadex, so totally sorted with AIs and SERM aspect. I was going to run Letro to remove gyno, start at 0.5 and taper up to 1.5mgs (alot say 2.5mgs, but I think it may be too much for me, Ill adjust as needed)..

DO I run the letro, then Nolvadex, then start my cycle, or jsut run the letro after this HDrol cycle and throw letro into PCT ie.;

5 weeks Hdrol
2 weeks letro
4 week Standard nolva AFTER letro has finished

Or would you:

2 weeks letro
4 week nolva to stop estro rebound
5 week HDrol
4 Week nolva

Here is my recent pics (last week):

ht tp :// img268.imageshack.us/img268/1670/25112009603.jpg
ht tp :// img42.imageshack.us/img42/2442/25112009602g.jpg
ht tp :// img263.imageshack.us/img263/180/25112009601.jpg

Thanks guys

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run the Hdrol, if gyno gets inflammed on cycle then use the letro until it clears then run nolva for PCT.

however u plan to run it, if u just run letro and nolva (off cycle)....use the nolva at at least 10mg for a couple days after u stop the letro

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
however u plan to run it, if u just run letro and nolva (off cycle)....use the letro at at least 10mg for a couple days after u stop the letro
letro at 10mg's?! Mate i Think this may have been a typo lol, maybe you were referrring to the Nolva at 10mg's? :)

Tom UK

Awards
Ok guys, so consensus is to run the H-Drol first, and then run the letro PCT to remove old gyno?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, so consensus is to run the H-Drol first, and then run the letro PCT to remove old gyno?
no, run the cycle. and then PCT.

IF and only IF gyno becomes worse on cycle then run the letro alongside the hdrol until lump/tenderness subside.

wait weeks/months after the hdrol cycle and if lumps and or tenderness are still there, then run letro and taper up then down followed by nolva.

Tom UK

Awards
Ok,

So standard cycle protocol, novla PTC, and only if gyno worsens/at a later date run the letro?

Did you check my pics, how bad is my gyno?

Tom

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
and i didnt see any signs of gyno from ur pics

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
i'm in the same ballpark as you, i will be running nolvadex at 10mg throughout my cycle and then running novedex xt during pct alongside nolva at 40/20/20/20.. novedex xt almost eliminated this gyno before but there is still that little bit left.

Tom UK

Awards
Hmm, so guys should I run nolva throughout the Cycle??

Also waht compound should I stack with Hdrol, this is my 2nd cycle

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, so guys should I run nolva throughout the Cycle??

Also waht compound should I stack with Hdrol, this is my 2nd cycle
i wouldn't stack anything in a second cycle, especially if dealing with that gyno. but maybe bridge some epi? i love epi, so that may be a biased opinion

low dosing nolva throughout that cycle should definately help out not making that gyno worse. then kill it in ur pct