Gyno?

Zarakian

Awards
Hey guys, im currently 5 days into an 11x cycle and experiancing a little tenderness in my left breast only. I chose 11x because its so mild and this is my first cycle. i just want to see if im just freaking myself out over nothing. I know that 11x or 11 keto as its also known is not known to cause gyno i know its non aromatising just looking for a more experianced opinion. Thanks.

Edit. Im using around 2 ml of icon 11 which is about 180mg transdermal once daily and only using a liver and joint support as on cycle support

Last edited:
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d order some exemestane/arimidex and nolva/ralox to keep on hand for this, and future cycles. You might just be placebo’d right now, but I’d still order them to keep on hand.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure if your compound lowers SHBG, you may get some extra estrogen binding to pubertal gyno. This happened with SARMS for me. Nothing a small dose of aromasin didn't take care of, literally overnight.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im pretty sure if your compound lowers SHBG, you may get some extra estrogen binding to pubertal gyno. This happened with SARMS for me. Nothing a small dose of aromasin didn't take care of, literally overnight.
Yup, a reduction in shbg would free up more testosterone, which would result in higher estrogen. Epistane is known to lower estrogen, but it personally can irritate my nipples due to it lowering shbg.

Zarakian

Awards
Hey guys thanks for the help im gonna go ahead an use a little of an A.I. just in case.. is it ac5ually possible for a non aromatising agent as gentle as 11x to cause gyno?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys thanks for the help im gonna go ahead an use a little of an A.I. just in case.. is it ac5ually possible for a non aromatising agent as gentle as 11x to cause gyno?
Possible? Yes. Likely? No. I’d personally wait a few more days and see if it gets any better or worse before running an ai, but that’s entirely up to you

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything hormonal can theoretically give u gyno.
So have always something on hand in case of symptoms.
I used anastrozole on my lgd cycle cuz my nippled started to hurt.
0.25 was enought to clean the symptoms away.