Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry couldn't help myself, most ph are steroids. Oral or injection makes no difference.

Ww74529

Ww74529

Awards
Well now you know. You have 2 options after a cycle, use a serm or use a bra
haha yea luckily I didn't get breast tissue from it just lumps. I'm looking into surgery in about a year once work and other things permit

jarod86

Awards
I got a little bit in my left nip.
Granted it isn't as noticeably severe as OP's, I can get away with a tight t shirt still, though to my eye without a shirt and a warm body it is puffier than it was before taking a PH. On impact it is tender/sore e.g carrying my lunchbox close to my chest and a corner presses in in the nip. (Ps I did serm). I'm since natty and making all kinds of gains.

After a month, I'm kind of used to it. I'm not doing the whole Letro thing as I understand a very common side effect of heavy AI's is hair loss/shedding and I'm sure as **** not losing my hair. Also providing it doesn't get noticeably bigger/to the OP's level, I won't worry about surgery either.

Summary:
-a good option may be to chill out for 6-18 months and do your Absolute best to Not stress or constantly look at it in the mirror. Give your hormones an opportunity to slightly readjust as improvement may occur naturally. Focus on getting ample rest, watch out on overloading your training frequency. Spray as many women down as you can.

-If OP has concerns over potential heavy hair loss, feeling like crap while his estrogen is non existent, though also has some cash laying around -> book that surgery baby (with a Good cosmetic surgeon) - it'll be over before you know it.