Gyno Killer!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
You don't get gyno from epistane. You get gyno from the rebound of estrogen when it is not controlled during or coming off cycle. A non aromatising compound will not give you gyno but it can give estrogen rebound resulting in gyno.
Sorry, should have been more specific. I know that. I just meant, if you are sensitive to rebound gyno and let's say...you got it from a cycle of epistane, what would you want to do? Is Androhard still a viable source to help reduce the gyno and why by running a PH are you hitting the gyno at the source? That's what confused me... Ellaborate please.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sorry, should have been more specific. I know that. I just meant, if you are sensitive to rebound gyno and let's say...you got it from a cycle of epistane, what would you want to do? Is Androhard still a viable source to help reduce the gyno and why by running a PH are you hitting the gyno at the source? That's what confused me... Ellaborate please.
I'm not sure about androhard since I have no experience with it. By running a ph you don't necessarily hit gyno at the source but some PH compounds don't aromatise or have greater of a chance to reduce gyno compared to say test or other AAS.

The best way to reduce gyno period is smash your estrogen with letro or get surgery. Those are truly proven to work.

I'm no real expert just know some of the basic stuff but I can't go in and explain scientifically why. Maybe some of the pros can chime in with their knowledge and help.

Supersscout

Awards
I've been researching my ass off to get to the bottom of the gyno-be-gone potion. Seems as if this one isone o the most informative. my situation is a bit different though. I went on four cycles over five years and like a donkey, never did anything for pct. imagine the gyno I've got. Puffy nips, an inch size lump under one nipple. Talk about pain. Been there for years and I've never done anything about it until now. I've taken a five year hiatus from gear but have always worked out. My BF is 14% currently, I'm 5'9, 190, 31 y/o. I dug through my stash to put together my next cycle. My goal is to reverse/eliminate my gyno, bulk, then cut. Current gear-super test 400(blend of four test esters), deca 250, winny v .50mg tabs, clenbuteral. Still putting my kit together as I have nothing for pct yet. Research tells me to get some hcg for "on" cycle. Nolvadex for "on" cycle. Clomid/nolvadex/clenbuteral(2on2off) for PCT. Care to help me fill in the holes in my cycle or make recommendations for gyno reversal with my current gear. I won't start until I have everything.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Danger, this article explains a lot of what you were saying. It seems Androhard is a pretty good/safe bet. Eight weeks is expensive but I'm going to run it... Androhard followed up by nolva. I don't have full on gyno but puffy nips after my havoc cycle and 3 weeks into PCT. No sensitivity or lumps but I know my pecs and this isn't normal for mel

Super, there is a lot of info in that article that will help you out too.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I've been researching my ass off to get to the bottom of the gyno-be-gone potion. Seems as if this one isone o the most informative. my situation is a bit different though. I went on four cycles over five years and like a donkey, never did anything for pct. imagine the gyno I've got. Puffy nips, an inch size lump under one nipple. Talk about pain. Been there for years and I've never done anything about it until now. I've taken a five year hiatus from gear but have always worked out. My BF is 14% currently, I'm 5'9, 190, 31 y/o. I dug through my stash to put together my next cycle. My goal is to reverse/eliminate my gyno, bulk, then cut. Current gear-super test 400(blend of four test esters), deca 250, winny v .50mg tabs, clenbuteral. Still putting my kit together as I have nothing for pct yet. Research tells me to get some hcg for "on" cycle. Nolvadex for "on" cycle. Clomid/nolvadex/clenbuteral(2on2off) for PCT. Care to help me fill in the holes in my cycle or make recommendations for gyno reversal with my current gear. I won't start until I have everything.
http://forums.isteroids.com/steroid-profiles/49592-masteron-enanthate.html

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.primordialperformance.com/discussion/educational-articles/3686-16-ways-fight-gynecomastia.html

Danger, this article explains a lot of what you were saying. It seems Androhard is a pretty good/safe bet. Eight weeks is expensive but I'm going to run it... Androhard followed up by nolva. I don't have full on gyno but puffy nips after my havoc cycle and 3 weeks into PCT. No sensitivity or lumps but I know my pecs and this isn't normal for mel

It is pricey but as for legal PH pretty much as potent as it gets.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
It is pricey but as for legal PH pretty much as potent as it gets.
Do you think it's something to bridge with let's say SD to keep chances for gyno rebound down ?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think it's something to bridge with let's say SD to keep chances for gyno rebound down ?
I think your best bet if adding other hormones would be to add an AI. I don't have a straight answer for you other than that.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I think your best bet if adding other hormones would be to add an AI. I don't have a straight answer for you other than that.
Ok. I was thinking running like

SD 10/20/20/20
AH 0/0/0/6/6/6/6
Maybe some forma for suicide AI?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Ok. I was thinking running like

SD 10/20/20/20
AH 0/0/0/6/6/6/6
Maybe some forma for suicide AI?
Watch out for sd estrogen rebound. Exemestane lowers e2 levels. Raloxifene is better for gyno than nolvadex in studies. Idc what they say, I've seen rebound on superdrol and I wouldn't suggest running it for gyno anyways. Ralox with exemestane would be your best bet or just classic letro with formeron, nolva and formeron after you taper letro.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Watch out for sd estrogen rebound. Exemestane lowers e2 levels. Raloxifene is better for gyno than nolvadex in studies. Idc what they say, I've seen rebound on superdrol and I wouldn't suggest running it for gyno anyways. Ralox with exemestane would be your best bet or just classic letro with formeron, nolva and formeron after you taper letro.

Oh. I wasn't saying run SD for gyno control... I meant bridge Androhard for gyno control from the SD rebound... Does that seem logical? I'd rep you but iPad app sucks. Thanks for the help though.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
My app won't let me rep no worries haha, ya makes sense. I'm not sure if androhard will keep you suppressed or bring you back to an easier pct. It might be worth a try. I'd still for sure keep that ai on hand while on andro series coming off sd.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
My app won't let me rep no worries haha, ya makes sense. I'm not sure if androhard will keep you suppressed or bring you back to an easier pct. It might be worth a try. I'd still for sure keep that ai on hand while on andro series coming off sd.

Yeah, I'm gonna do some more research too... Let you know if I find anything interesting...

Seems most ppl run OTC PCT after androseries ****.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established

I've ran it for 8 weeks, nothing to write home about gyno wise. I liked it as a very mild anabolic, but Letro would be my first choice for gyno. Older gyno is hard to get rid of though and mine is old.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I've ran it for 8 weeks, nothing to write home about gyno wise. I liked it as a very mild anabolic, but Letro would be my first choice for gyno. Older gyno is hard to get rid of though and mine is old.
How old is yours?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
How old is yours?

I got mine from using propecia, its about 5 years old now. Letro reduced it a good bit while back, but nothing worked since then. its not too bad, it just bothers me so i might opt for surgery.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I got mine from using propecia, its about 5 years old now. Letro reduced it a good bit while back, but nothing worked since then. its not too bad, it just bothers me so i might opt for surgery.
Dang man that sucks. Ever try raloxifene?

FUK

Awards
Thanks. I hope newcomers have a chance to read this before they jump into any kind of cycle. Do more research!
local supp shop told me all i need was their otc pct for some superdrol they sold me, im 1 week into the cycle and im freaking the **** out now

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
local supp shop told me all i need was their otc pct for some superdrol they sold me, im 1 week into the cycle and im freaking the **** out now
Lol buy a SERM and start studying pro hormones. You can learn a lot in a few weeks

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
If someone was experiencing gyno symptoms, and took Arimidex and the situation got a little better, should they stay on Arimidex, or stop Arimidex and take Nolvadex?

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Anybody know why he was banned? Just curious as I am looking for some advice.
he was most likely banned for giving out (pm'ing) sources for AAS etc. The giving of sources is a no no here.

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
Just wanted to pass on my experience to those who are looking for solutions to gyno.

I had some pubertal gyno (puffy nips) for as long as I can remember. If the nips were hard, my chest looked semi-normal. If non-erect, they were defo man boobs. I did my first prohormone/aas cycle and shortly after starting, my puffy nips became much more apparent and unsightly. It was all I thought about, all day. Then a couple pea sized lumps formed under the nips. I was even hiding it with flex band aids so my shirts didn't pertrude at the nips. I went on a cut after pct to see if lowering bf% would help. If anything it looked worse now. I was also bridging s-4 and osta at this time into my next cycle. I went to a certain chem website that had liquid letro and bought loads of it for the current gyno and future gyno that might plague me in cycles to come. I ran this at 2.5mg for 4 weeks, then 5mg for 2 weeks in an attempt to nuke it. No results. So I tapered off and started nolva for letro rebound for a few weeks. I thought surgery was the only option. In one last attempt to kill it, I buckled down and ordered pharma grade letro tabs, liquid prami (dostinex) from a different chem site than where I purchased the liquid letro, and some forma stanzol. This was the trick. I killed the gyno within a week with this protocol.

Pharma Letro:
Day 1-7
2.5mg

Liquid Prami
Day 1-7
.5 mg

Forma Stanzol
Day 1-7
10 pumps 2x daily

I then tapered the letro to 1.25 mg eod and the prami .25 eod for another week. I continued the forma stanzol at 10 pumps 2x daily for a few more weeks (rebound prevention). I would have ran this cycle for a month of needed, but it didn't seem necessary as it did the job so quickly. The reason I used all 3 is because I didn't know if the gyno was estrogen, progesterone, or prolactin related. I'm sure there is a better protocol for this, but it worked for me and my chest looks sexier than ever. Hope someone finds this helpful. And for the love of god, get your letro from pharma... That ish works foreal! Expect some nasty lethargy and dry joint sides from the letro.

P.s. I really want to SCREAM out the name of the research chem site that I bought all that bunk letro from..
I have had puffy nipples/gyno for about 5 years now. I am 19 6'2 and about 158lb. I've gone to the dr. And they say its not gyno(I don't believe them) I've never taken a cycle or anything just preworkouts (1mr, jack3d, ect. ) and proteins. Surgery isn't an option right now. I to wear band aids to cover my puffy nipples. I hate them more than anything I haven't been to the beach in years and I live in SoCal. It sucks. I was wondering if I could just run erase pro to help remove them? Any advice? I NEED them gone they're ruining my life. Im lean and have a 6pack and have a nice build.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Post a pic so we can see.. to better help you.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol the dude said it's ruined his life..doubt he wants to post a picture...
Depends on how bad he wants it gone... nothing to be ashamed of especially in this community. I have had some gnarly gyno I got rid of. Here is were I asked questions and wasn't nearly as embarrassed as other places.

If you can't post the pic I will give you my email man then I will help. Either way is fine.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how bad he wants it gone... nothing to be ashamed of especially in this community. I have had some gnarly gyno I got rid of. Here is were I asked questions and wasn't nearly as embarrassed as other places.

If you can't post the pic I will give you my email man then I will help. Either way is fine.
I started getting puffy nips after poor timing on my first Epi cycle... Had to leave country mid PCT and couldn't take my DAA powder through customs and missed a couple days on my SERM... Getting back to normal but I lost all my gains... Been researching a lot.... I think I've smashed my estrogen levels too much bc my joints are dry and my jaw pops like crazy from dryness... Wtf should I do? When I get back to the US of A I'm going to try and get bloods.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established

nEuT

Awards
damn i wish this guy wasn't banned.. I feel that we have the same type of gyno.. hard nips make my chest look good, but when theyre soft it looks terrible..

If my gyno is ONLY pubertal.. would running letero help? it would be nice to get rid of my gyno before starting a cycle

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
damn i wish this guy wasn't banned.. I feel that we have the same type of gyno.. hard nips make my chest look good, but when theyre soft it looks terrible..

If my gyno is ONLY pubertal.. would running letero help? it would be nice to get rid of my gyno before starting a cycle
If no lumps lower your carbs and bodyfat. If lumps letro with ralox. Bet my top dollar on it.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
I have had puffy nipples/gyno for about 5 years now. I am 19 6'2 and about 158lb. I've gone to the dr. And they say its not gyno(I don't believe them) I've never taken a cycle or anything just preworkouts (1mr, jack3d, ect. ) and proteins. Surgery isn't an option right now. I to wear band aids to cover my puffy nipples. I hate them more than anything I haven't been to the beach in years and I live in SoCal. It sucks. I was wondering if I could just run erase pro to help remove them? Any advice? I NEED them gone they're ruining my life. Im lean and have a 6pack and have a nice build.
6'2 158lb is not a nice build, 6'2 225 is a 'nice' build. You don't need any supplements, all you need is a baconator everyday

tgallo307

Awards
The dude is banned. He can't respond. Welcome to AM! You join for gyno problems?
Yes, I have a bit of pubertal gyno. When the nips are hard everything looks great and vice versa. Do you know what would be best for this? I do not have any hard lumps just puffy. My body fat is fairly low, around 10-12%. If I went even lower would that help? Also, would a low dose properly performed cycle of Epistane cure it?

Thanks for the advice!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Yes, I have a bit of pubertal gyno. When the nips are hard everything looks great and vice versa. Do you know what would be best for this? I do not have any hard lumps just puffy. My body fat is fairly low, around 10-12%. If I went even lower would that help? Also, would a low dose properly performed cycle of Epistane cure it?

Thanks for the advice!
Lower your bodyfat! It'll do wonders.

bart vleems

Awards
Hey I know I'm a bit late but I still want to ask a few questions.
I'm 15 years old can I do this method?
does it have side effects?
do you have a link where I can buy these products?

P.S. sorry for my poor english