Gyno from arimistane (nolvadren xt / erase)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some thoughts are worth more than others...on the thought value chart, this one ranks down there pretty damn far
(as do all your other thoughts itt)
And here I thought all thoughts were a penny across the board...I've been so misled my entire life... :(

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would love to see an endo.

I went to the GP today. In Canada GPs only refer if you are having life threatening or serious illness. Side effect of having free med care is scare allocation of resources.

Anyways, he felt the lump and said "some guys get lumps" and because its "not cancer" there's nothing to do but wait and see and re-do blood work in a month or two.

Since I am not satisfied with being a guy who "gets lumps" (want symmetry and to not have sore lumps), I started the ralox today at 60mg ED for a month until I can get that next set of bloodwork.

So, out of curiosity: could it be the 7-keto-dhea in novladren xt causing the estrogen issues? can gyno be caused by other estrogens besides estradiol, the one I was tested normal for?
This doesnt sound right.. If you're not happy with that docs opinion, see another one.

I get free healthcare and no doc would ever fob me off with "its not cancer, theres nothing i can do".

Canuckguy

Awards
Yeah, I would just go see another doctor. That's not right.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread makes baby jesus cry. For so many reasons.

QQThrow

Awards
So I took 120mg Ralox (lion) day 1, 60mg days 2 - 6. I'm also taking ECA.

Lactation stopped completely as well as chest sensitivity/puffiness. Nice.

I am feeling super tired, have a hadache and my vision is blurry. I'm going to taper off this asap, something feels off.

If I go 30mg ED for a week can I stop after that? Should I go 15mg ED for a week after that to avoid shutdown/rebound? Do I need a AI to come off?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I took 120mg Ralox (lion) day 1, 60mg days 2 - 6. I'm also taking ECA. Lactation stopped completely as well as chest sensitivity/puffiness. Nice. I am feeling super tired, have a hadache and my vision is blurry. I'm going to taper off this asap, something feels off. If I go 30mg ED for a week can I stop after that? Should I go 15mg ED for a week after that to avoid shutdown/rebound? Do I need a AI to come off?
Good old ralox, try letro for more fun side effects lol.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to see an endo. I went to the GP today. In Canada GPs only refer if you are having life threatening or serious illness. Side effect of having free med care is scare allocation of resources. Anyways, he felt the lump and said "some guys get lumps" and because its "not cancer" there's nothing to do but wait and see and re-do blood work in a month or two. Since I am not satisfied with being a guy who "gets lumps" (want symmetry and to not have sore lumps), I started the ralox today at 60mg ED for a month until I can get that next set of bloodwork. So, out of curiosity: could it be the 7-keto-dhea in novladren xt causing the estrogen issues? can gyno be caused by other estrogens besides estradiol, the one I was tested normal for?
Come on OP... There's nothing wrong with Canadian health care...
Wow.....

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is by far the funniest **** i've ever read on AM

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Just re-read and rembered how funny thread is / how stupid OP i

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all you fuks who voted for Obama.. look how your medical is going to be in the coming yrs. way to go democrats!
Billions of dollars cheaper since enacted and 11 million more people covered? Woo-hoo! Way to go us Obama fuxx!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Voter fraud

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Billions of dollars cheaper since enacted and 11 million more people covered? Woo-hoo! Way to go us Obama fuxx!
your a fool if you believe any of those numbers... oh and thanx for ruining my health care to pay for the idiots who don't contribute to society.

lets pretend for a second your numbers were right... burn the house down to serve 11 million folks in a country of 300+ million??? again way to go.

also for a guy who seems to actually study the science behind supplements, you can sure buy into the flawed science that the admin spews to market their bull **** to you. cmon man wake up our country is hanging by a fookin thread!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-398275572.jpg

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for a guy who seems to actually study the science behind supplements, you can sure buy into the flawed science that the admin spews to market their bull **** to you.
What?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established