Gyno by ALRI´s Ultima Stack

Deggial

Awards
Hey!

I finished ALRI´s Ultima Stack + ALRI´s Restore 1,5 month ago.
A couple of days after I finished the cycle I started to feel gyno in my nipples.

First...
Anybody who also have gotten gyno after a cycle of Ultima Stack?

Now to my main question...
I had none nolva at home because I wasn't prepared to need it for the Ultima Stack & I have had trouble getting some.
And meanwhile my nipples are just getting bigger.
Now I recieved my nolva & I have taken it for 2 days now.
80 a day. 40 in the morning & 40 in the evening
How many days should I take as much as 80?

Sice I started taking nolva it feels like the gyna has gotten a boost again and it feels like it's growing again.
Is that possible or is it just in my mind?

Can I expect my nipples to return to normal again or have I started the nolva to late?

I'd apriciate any comments...

Thanks

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
like hard lumps or just tender tingly swolen

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
dude jw did the same thing to me and when i talked to alri they always would say yhats impossible so i never deal with them any more. Im on havoc currently and it is almost gone.

Deggial

Awards
dude jw did the same thing to me and when i talked to alri they always would say yhats impossible so i never deal with them any more. Im on havoc currently and it is almost gone.

Did your lumps dissapear when you did a cycle of Havoc?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are running the Nolva way too high. Drop it down to 40 at the MAX! 80 will cause horrible sides that you do not want to add with your gyno. Letro would be better for this situation.

Deggial

Awards
You are running the Nolva way too high. Drop it down to 40 at the MAX! 80 will cause horrible sides that you do not want to add with your gyno. Letro would be better for this situation.
My Nolva is now 40.
80 was just the first 2 days.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
80 period is too high. There is no need to run something that high for 1 or 2 days.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Women with BREAST CANCER only do 20mg!