Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
When I get like that on lean Gains I drink a really cold serving of Body Mortar CF. Love the lemon flavor and it gives me the full feeling with out eating but I suppose any good BCAA drink could work.
I do have a tub of recoverpro from AI maybe I can sip that during the day. I'll have to give it a try.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greenie... I posted an update video as promised on my Hallow-Lean thread! Damn loose skin kills me Bro, you'll see what I mean, I mean don't get me wrong I look good and from where I was in the beginning, I definitely made a pretty remarkable transformation, but if my skin was a little tighter, which will take time for it to tighten up as I continue getting leaner and my body acclimates to being leaner, that will go away, I mean it did when I went as silver surfer, just took a while is all!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok guys a little update here. I don't know what the hell I did, but my upper back running along each side of my spine is JACKED UP. I can't stand up straight and it's making breathing a real bitch. I am in a serious amount of pain right now, and I've never experienced anything like this. I spent a good part of last night on the kitchen floor simply because I couldn't get up. I'm going to hit the doctor today to see what he has to say. Man I hope something us not seriously screwed up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys a little update here. I don't know what the hell I did, but my upper back running along each side of my spine is JACKED UP. I can't stand up straight and it's making breathing a real bitch. I am in a serious amount of pain right now, and I've never experienced anything like this. I spent a good part of last night on the kitchen floor simply because I couldn't get up. I'm going to hit the doctor today to see what he has to say. Man I hope something us not seriously screwed up.
The pull or tear in your back may have been caused due to dehydrated muscles make sure you're drinking a lot of water on EPI-V...

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Drink water till you feel full and sick then drink half a gallon more.
Hope you back gets better and is not anything bad.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man see that doc!!! Did this happen suddenly? Or did you lift and something was like "tweaked"?

Either way buddy, take care of that ! We got abs to unwrap!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Fingers are crossed for you....

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's FINAFLEX Trivia is....

NOW!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-51.html#post3068467

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
The dr. wasn't clear on what muscle he was in and out before I could ask questions, but he said I strained something. They hooked me to some pulse machine for an hour that honestly did nothing, then sent me on my way with prescription for anti-inflammatory, big 'ol pain killer and a muscle relaxer. Looks like I'll be out if the gym for a bit.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I told you in your PM to me, don't worry about the LOG, come back to it when your body is ready, take the brake necessary to heal and recover, just stay good on your diet, if cardio does not hurt/aggravate the condition, then do some light cardio to keep elevate your heart rate 3-5 times a week, keep the blood flowing, etc. You do what is best for you and your health bro, don't worry about the rest!

No worries Bro... FINAFLEX has got your Back (All pun intended)

I used to have that exact slogan on one of my really old business cards...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks Doc, I appreciate the advice bro. I will be putting my LOGs on pause for now gentlemen. The pain is still pretty bad today, but hopefully next week I can resume normal activity. I will keep nutrition updated and any details I feel need to be included in the LOG.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Doc, I appreciate the advice bro. I will be putting my LOGs on pause for now gentlemen. The pain is still pretty bad today, but hopefully next week I can resume normal activity. I will keep nutrition updated and any details I feel need to be included in the LOG.
Yah I am hoping that this clears up quick but if it is a deep tear then it might take a couple weeks I guess...so many little things can go wrong back there, I had so many issues in the early days but my body adjusted and well, I ended up with other problems lol deep tissue massage with a physio was the ultimate answer for me...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I am hoping that this clears up quick but if it is a deep tear then it might take a couple weeks I guess...so many little things can go wrong back there, I had so many issues in the early days but my body adjusted and well, I ended up with other problems lol deep tissue massage with a physio was the ultimate answer for me...
Deep Tissue massage is at the top of my therapeutical list for musculoskeletal injuries, can almost never hurt (well cause injury, because sometimes the best massages are the painful ones) and can almost always help (might hurt during the process, but I'll be Damned if you don't feel like a new man when it is over)!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Al, or a foam roller you can get one at walmart for like 12 bucks. Use the muscle relaxers and if pain killers are involved double your water too. Go see a chiro if you can. If a dislocated rib in you back it can be killer, and fixed easily by a good chiro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deep Tissue massage is at the top of my therapeutical list for musculoskeletal injuries, can almost never hurt (well cause injury, because sometimes the best massages are the painful ones) and can almost always help (might hurt during the process, but I'll be Damned if you don't feel like a new man when it is over)!!!
Yah I was literally bruised but I always feel better in the long run...it's gold for scar tissue and older nagging injuries...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Al, or a foam roller you can get one at walmart for like 12 bucks. Use the muscle relaxers and if pain killers are involved double your water too. Go see a chiro if you can. If a dislocated rib in you back it can be killer, and fixed easily by a good chiro.
TRUE-DAT Chris... a subluxated/misaligned rib-head in the back can be excruciating pain and out of all the Chiropractic adjustments it is the most miraculous. What I mean by that is the pressure it puts on the nerves in that Thoracic region can be so painful with any and every upper-body movement including just taking a deep breath, and the adjustment is a tiny bit more painful than the others, but it is like "CRACK" and a tiny "Ouch" and suddenly the crippled man who could not walk, stands and walks away! Seriously, if it is a rib-head it may still be kind of sore in that area following the adjustment, but all the painful movements and pain during a deep inhalation miraculously GONE!!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I was literally bruised but I always feel better in the long run...it's gold for scar tissue and older nagging injuries...
Again... totally agreeing here! Scar tissue is like a silent killer, hard to know that it is there, just progressively and naggingly gets worse and worse, and it is not the most pleasant experience to have that all broken up by a deep-tissue massage, but the benefits and what you get from it in the long run... PRICELESS!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTH bro who makes this?? I need something like that. I can take a bottle of benadryll and still stare at the celing.

Honestly at one scoop I don't feel relaxation take place...it's basically lights out. The morning is where the magic happens. The first time I used G8 I had really crazy vivid dreams. I think I was in transition to dream sate where I was aware of my surroundings but still dreaming. Half a scoop will definitely relax you within an hour even faster depending on whether or not you have food in your stomach. The morning after G8 you may experience some grogginess but that will subside with use. This morning I felt like I was a bit tipsy, but after that wore off I felt amazing. G8 makes you ultra-motivated, more outgoing, makes me want to talk to everybody and tell stories lol, and like I said makes the intolerable...well tolerable. It's really us a spectacular product...well worth the cost.

As for using in cycle. Doc says it's a go and with him being an extremely knowledgeable rep then I can't disagree. IMO the properties of G8 and it's effect can only make a PH cycle even better. It's going to be a sad day for me when my scoop hits the plastic at the bottom of my tub.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok Im back and ready for action...Well some cardio at least. Im planning on doing cardio two times a day for 35 minutes, nothing strenuous just a moderate pace. Im feeling about 95%, but I don't want to push it and re-injure myself. Im am continuing my cycle of Transaderm, Epi-V and PCT Black as of today. I am ready to hit the weights bad, I compare it to dressing for the big game, having to sit on the side lines doing my cardio while everybody else is tossing iron. Having not taken any supplements for a week really intensified the effect of everything today...making my head spin at some points through the day.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
2 ALC+CLA
1 Multi-V
3 Beta-Alanine

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
1 scoop RecoverPro

3 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
2 Scoops Lit-Up

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

Training

AM- Elliptical, 35min moderate resistance
PM- Elliptical, 35min moderate resistance
Around 1,000kcal burned

Nutrition

2,042 Calories
Fat- 47g (21%)
Carbohydrate- 123.1g (24%)
Protein- 283.9g (55%)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Already I am seeing the awesome power of Epi-V work its magic. As I said earlier I had to take a week off of my cycle to make room for all the pain meds, so being back on is helping greatly with some of the skin chub I acquired during my week off. My arms have cut back down greatly, and already im starting to see veins under the surface of my abdomen (not protruding from the skin, but making hints of their appearance).

Supplements

2 Epi-V
3 Beta-Alanine

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
1 scoop RecoverPro
1 Multi-V
2 ALC+CLA

3 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
2 Scoops Lit-Up

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

Training

Around 1,000kcal burned

Nutrition

1,980Calories
Fat- 59.3g (26%)
Carbohydrate- 156.7g (31%)
Protein- 223.3g (43%)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already I am seeing the awesome power of Epi-V work its magic. As I said earlier I had to take a week off of my cycle to make room for all the pain meds, so being back on is helping greatly with some of the skin chub I acquired during my week off. My arms have cut back down greatly, and already im starting to see veins under the surface of my abdomen (not protruding from the skin, but making hints of their appearance).

Supplements

2 Epi-V
3 Beta-Alanine

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
1 scoop RecoverPro
1 Multi-V
2 ALC+CLA

3 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
2 Scoops Lit-Up

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

Training

Around 1,000kcal burned

Nutrition

1,980Calories
Fat- 59.3g (26%)
Carbohydrate- 156.7g (31%)
Protein- 223.3g (43%)
Hahaha, that is how I feel when I start seeing the veins running up my quads and around the tear-drop near my knees, I even have one that wraps around near my hip and glute and disappears around mid-thigh and re-appears around the tear-drop on my right side.

Hey Bro... not sure if it is a typo, but all you need is 6 tabs of ALC+CLA per day, I do like splitting them up the way you have, but I would just do 2 caps in morning, 2 caps mid-day, & 2 tabs in the evening, kind of like every 8hrs take 2 tabs. I know it says 6-9 tabs/day for optimal results, but I have taken it both ways and taking 9 tabs/day did not do any more for me than 6 tabs/day, just an FYI and we are both similar body frame/style large, easy gainers, Endomorphs, so I do believe it is a safe assumption to say it would affect us quite similarly!

Also, I didn't really notice seeing any more leaning results from taking 6 caps/EPI-V this past time around than I did last year taking 4 caps/day, more is not always better, I mean at some point you reach a maximum saturation and the rest just gets wasted in my opinion, now I did notice a bigger difference when at one point I was taking 4 caps/day of 1-ANDRO stacked with 4 caps/day of EPI-V, being different products, I was taking what I believe to be the most effective dose of each together, get me? So when the 550-XD Black comes out, I do believe it will be an excellent stack to stack with either EPI-V or the 1-ANDRO, you will see why as soon as I am authorized to release the ingredient profile and the write-up on it by Patrick Arnold!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha, that is how I feel when I start seeing the veins running up my quads and around the tear-drop near my knees, I even have one that wraps around near my hip and glute and disappears around mid-thigh and re-appears around the tear-drop on my right side.

Hey Bro... not sure if it is a typo, but all you need is 6 tabs of ALC+CLA per day, I do like splitting them up the way you have, but I would just do 2 caps in morning, 2 caps mid-day, & 2 tabs in the evening, kind of like every 8hrs take 2 tabs. I know it says 6-9 tabs/day for optimal results, but I have taken it both ways and taking 9 tabs/day did not do any more for me than 6 tabs/day, just an FYI and we are both similar body frame/style large, easy gainers, Endomorphs, so I do believe it is a safe assumption to say it would affect us quite similarly!

Also, I didn't really notice seeing any more leaning results from taking 6 caps/EPI-V this past time around than I did last year taking 4 caps/day, more is not always better, I mean at some point you reach a maximum saturation and the rest just gets wasted in my opinion, now I did notice a bigger difference when at one point I was taking 4 caps/day of 1-ANDRO stacked with 4 caps/day of EPI-V, being different products, I was taking what I believe to be the most effective dose of each together, get me? So when the 550-XD Black comes out, I do believe it will be an excellent stack to stack with either EPI-V or the 1-ANDRO, you will see why as soon as I am authorized to release the ingredient profile and the write-up on it by Patrick Arnold!
PA writing it up?!
Man you guys scored on this one eh?

I'll be watching closely. Any news on a potential release date? Tentative one?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Bro... So when the 550-XD Black comes out, I do believe it will be an excellent stack to stack with either EPI-V or the 1-ANDRO, you will see why as soon as I am authorized to release the ingredient profile and the write-up on it by Patrick Arnold!
Hijack on...

I know of an guy who currently is a cross between a mesomorph and endomorph that would be more that happy to run a log for these. Starting in January.

Hijack off...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hijack on...

I know of an guy who currently is a cross between a mesomorph and endomorph that would be more that happy to run a log for these. Starting in January.

Hijack off...
You talkin about me....

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PA writing it up?!
Man you guys scored on this one eh?

I'll be watching closely. Any news on a potential release date? Tentative one?
PA actually does all the write-ups for FINAFLEX, we have him on retainer, he is our chemist/research and development department!

I thought I posted the expected release date, if not it is expected to be completely ready, released and for sale in stores (online and not online) by December 1st 2011, so right around the corner guys, it is coming for sure!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PA actually does all the write-ups for FINAFLEX, we have him on retainer, he is our chemist/research and development department!

I thought I posted the expected release date, if not it is expected to be completely ready, released and for sale in stores (online and not online) by December 1st 2011, so right around the corner guys, it is coming for sure!!!
Oh yes you did! haha. Nice.
Sounds good. TG I hope you enjoy this run ;)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah Doc, that ALC/CLA was a typo I'm only taking 6 a day at that split. I'm taking 4 Epi-V 2am and 2 pre wkt. It's unbelievable how fast the veins come out with the EV!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Doc, that ALC/CLA was a typo I'm only taking 6 a day at that split. I'm taking 4 Epi-V 2am and 2 pre wkt. It's unbelievable how fast the veins come out with the EV!
Over the long haul it definitely excellerates your fat-loss for sure, but in the short-run, it makes you look & feel much leaner really quickly because of how good it dries you out and removes any bloat or excess water, which if you have been bad on your diet lately, you are probably the same body fat, just holding a little extra water which it expels very quickly, also hence the excess veinage (as I like to call it)! It is our most excellent anabolic, fat-burning, pre-contest product, and I Fuggin Love it!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That must be because of the cla going after the brown fat on the abdomin

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spelt that wrong. Dumb phone changes my words some times.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Feeling Good baby! I had a little rage at school today and got loud on a kid. She told on me, and I got my wrist slapped. She was in the wrong though...so I dont feel bad about it.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
3 Beta-Alanine

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
1 scoop RecoverPro
1 Multi-V
2 ALC+CLA

2ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
2 Scoops Lit-Up
*I may have to take out the Lit-Up Im getting headaches from the stims

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

I sipped on 2 scoops of RecoverPro throughout the day mixed into a gallon of water.

Training

Around 1,000kcal burned

Nutrition

2,065Calories
Fat- 47.5g (20%)
Carbohydrate- 171.3g (32%)
Protein- 260.1g (48%)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lit up got a lot of caffeine actually. I think it was 200mgs per scoop. Off stims and most supps I do well with upwards of 500mgs. But on cycle/taking various other things and 200mgs is my breaking point. After that sides are worse than the benefit. Laxative and headaches.

Haha. That's why I love japan. I can do almost anything in class and it won't be my fault.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lit up got a lot of caffeine actually. I think it was 200mgs per scoop. Off stims and most supps I do well with upwards of 500mgs. But on cycle/taking various other things and 200mgs is my breaking point. After that sides are worse than the benefit. Laxative and headaches.

Haha. That's why I love japan. I can do almost anything in class and it won't be my fault.
Yah have tried lit up and didn't really do a lot for me... I am loving N2KTS now, more physical presence and longer lasting well being...at least twice as long as Jack3d... I found lit up for me didn't last and really not all that strong...so I would rank it 3rd with these 3...

Man I envy you for getting to run EPI-V... I didn't really realize how good it was till I went off of it, I was big and hard and could eat much more and still get more cut. If I run it again I would peak on it like I said earlier. Looking forward to seeing what's in the new product, but stacking as Al hinted there were some interesting scenarios... I like the idea of a bridge type protocol...with the EPI-V at the peak.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I envy you for getting to run EPI-V... I didn't really realize how good it was till I went off of it, I was big and hard and could eat much more and still get more cut. If I run it again I would peak on it like I said earlier. Looking forward to seeing what's in the new product, but stacking as Al hinted there were some interesting scenarios... I like the idea of a bridge type protocol...with the EPI-V at the peak.
OK, with my limited knowledge of the ingredient profile of the new 550-XD Black coming out in like 3wks, I would take 2 caps of 1-ANDRO for 12 wks, during those 12 wks, I would stack 4 additional caps of the new 550-XD Black for the first 6wks and then 4 caps of EPI-V for the last 6wks and Boo-Yaaa Baby, that is one Fugging Amazing Cycle that Brings it all to the table! I would go as far to say if you were following the LG protocol moderately, not crazy strict, but for the most part following it around 80-90% strict... you would probably put on around 10Lbs of lean muscle while dropping 15-20Lbs of fat in those 12 wks, now that is just a guestimate, a lot of that could change depending on your body type, because obviously if you were smaller and leaner, that would not be the right cycle for you, but for either DreamWeaver or TurningGreen, that is about what they could expect, also Dreamweaver might not have that much to lose considering where he is currently at, so that makes a difference as well, but Green sure could and if GREEN gained 10Lbs of lean muscle while dropping 15-20Lbs of FAT, that my friends would be a NIGHT/DAY difference!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
OK, with my limited knowledge of the ingredient profile of the new 550-XD Black coming out in like 3wks, I would take 2 caps of 1-ANDRO for 12 wks, during those 12 wks, I would stack 4 additional caps of the new 550-XD Black for the first 6wks and then 4 caps of EPI-V for the last 6wks and Boo-Yaaa Baby, that is one Fugging Amazing Cycle that Brings it all to the table! I would go as far to say if you were following the LG protocol moderately, not crazy strict, but for the most part following it around 80-90% strict... you would probably put on around 10Lbs of lean muscle while dropping 15-20Lbs of fat in those 12 wks, now that is just a guestimate, a lot of that could change depending on your body type, because obviously if you were smaller and leaner, that would not be the right cycle for you, but for either DreamWeaver or TurningGreen, that is about what they could expect, also Dreamweaver might not have that much to lose considering where he is currently at, so that makes a difference as well, but Green sure could and if GREEN gained 10Lbs of lean muscle while dropping 15-20Lbs of FAT, that my friends would be a NIGHT/DAY difference!!!
That sounds pretty unbelievable Doc. If I dropped 15lbs of fat and gained 10lbs of LBM I would be fugging NASTY!! I may have to find a BB Show to sign up for! I'm serious about competing too. I have never done it before and don't know much about it, but maybe DW and Kleen can put the bug in my ear. If I can come close to what you think that cycle can do I feel a victory is in the midst.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds pretty unbelievable Doc. If I dropped 15lbs of fat and gained 10lbs of LBM I would be fugging NASTY!! I may have to find a BB Show to sign up for! I'm serious about competing too. I have never done it before and don't know much about it, but maybe DW and Kleen can put the bug in my ear. If I can come close to what you think that cycle can do I feel a victory is in the midst.
Well just remember, if you are getting ready for a real competition, I don't recommend following LG, at least not during the last 6 wks while on the EPI-V if you really wanna come in super dry & hard and totally ready! Also, if you are using it to get ready for a show, you might not gain quite as much lean muscle weight (due the strictness of your diet), but can & will lose more fat than my original guestimate! Using that cycle as a pre-contest... I would say 7 or 8Lbs of lean muscle gained with 20-25Lbs of fat lost is more like it (all give or take a Lb or two) guestimating how someone will react to certain things is far from an exact science!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So basing it all on your current stats... if you came in at a super lean, super dry 185-190Lbs, I'm talking leaner than I was as the Silver Surfer, I don't see how anyone could come close to beating you Bro, I mean you would be at the top of your weight class, which is where you always want to be, the biggest, leanest guy at the top of his weight class is usually the winner!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
So basing it all on your current stats... if you came in at a super lean, super dry 185-190Lbs, I'm talking leaner than I was as the Silver Surfer, I don't see how anyone could come close to beating you Bro, I mean you would be at the top of your weight class, which is where you always want to be, the biggest, leanest guy at the top of his weight class is usually the winner!
That sounds pretty good to me. At 190 I would be ultra lean...totally different person lean. If I get signed up for one its definitely on! I refuse to lose and my will power is ridiculous. Man I'm getting pumped just thinking about it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I take it liver stress of the new 550XD Black will not be THAT harsh seeing you can expect to run it for 6 weeks? This would be one hell of a 12 week run.... Accilleries and support supps you suggest?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds pretty good to me. At 190 I would be ultra lean...totally different person lean. If I get signed up for one its definitely on! I refuse to lose and my will power is ridiculous. Man I'm getting pumped just thinking about it.
TG i'm pretty sure you could swing it too!! I have my hawaii trip (my wedding reception for my family and friends back in Hawaii) coming in around 16-17 weeks so I might just start "prepping" for that. And about competing... yea, the bug... haha. Ever since Kleen issued that damn unwrap your abs stuff my dedication has been insane. Haha. I'm sure you'd come in looking like a friggin MONSTA! When you hit the stage the whole stage will be blown away by your physique! Im sure of it. And hell if not just knock on the door to the judges room like you did on the window of your classroom ;)

TG has my vote on this stack ;)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I take it liver stress of the new 550XD Black will not be THAT harsh seeing you can expect to run it for 6 weeks? This would be one hell of a 12 week run.... Accilleries and support supps you suggest?
I would definitely run some kind of liver/kidney support throughout the entire cycle and post cycle, as well as take 1-2 caps of PCT Black throughout the entire cycle and for 30 days following the cycle, I just would lean towards the 1 cap/day of the PCT especially during the EPI-V portion as to not dry out the joints too much, the EPI-V already does an amazing job of that, but at the same time, make sure you are taking enough to consistently block all the estrogen possible throughout the duration of the cycle and I think you would be just fine, my opinion!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely run some kind of liver/kidney support throughout the entire cycle and post cycle, as well as take 1-2 caps of PCT Black throughout the entire cycle and for 30 days following the cycle, I just would lean towards the 1 cap/day of the PCT especially during the EPI-V portion as to not dry out the joints too much, the EPI-V already does an amazing job of that, but at the same time, make sure you are taking enough to consistently block all the estrogen possible throughout the duration of the cycle and I think you would be just fine, my opinion!
Oh yea... I wouldn't NOT take them. hehe. I take them year round! But I was just kinda implying that the new 550 would not be SD/tren as it was before ;)

Also, thanks for your opinion! It is valued ;)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I got my lift in today, and it felt awesome. I did a basic 3x10 with light weight and slow controlled reps. I know it wasnt much, but I did not want to risk injury. I felt alive again...I cant believe how much the gym is essential part of my being.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
3 Beta-Alanine

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
1 scoop RecoverPro
1 Multi-V
2 ALC+CLA

2ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
1 scoop AI DAA Powder

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

I sipped on 2 scoops of RecoverPro throughout the day mixed into a gallon of water.

Training

PM
DB Bench, 3x10 @ 55lb
DB Incline Bench, 3x10 @ 55lb
DB incline Fly, 3x10 @ 30lb
DB Bicep Curl, 3x10 @ 25lb
Pinwheel Curl, 3x10 @ 20lb
Cable Triceps Push Down, 3x10 @ 100lb
Diamond Push-Up 3x15

Nutrition

2,096Calories
Fat- 69.5g (29%)
Carbohydrate- 124g (23%)
Protein- 253.6g (48%)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well just remember, if you are getting ready for a real competition, I don't recommend following LG, at least not during the last 6 wks while on the EPI-V if you really wanna come in super dry & hard and totally ready! Also, if you are using it to get ready for a show, you might not gain quite as much lean muscle weight (due the strictness of your diet), but can & will lose more fat than my original guestimate! Using that cycle as a pre-contest... I would say 7 or 8Lbs of lean muscle gained with 20-25Lbs of fat lost is more like it (all give or take a Lb or two) guestimating how someone will react to certain things is far from an exact science!
Actually LG style is ok as long as you set your macros up right. It does get kind of hard to fast when you get very low, this is a good time to use a stim product of some kind N2-Burn helped me. The last 4 weeks you really have to make sure you're eating clean, lots of fish and chicken but if you can afford it I prefer milk fed veal but that gets expensive. You start replacing you're carbs with healthy fats and protein as well. So you see you still follow a lot of the prep rules but you keep the fasting going. It might not be the best way to go, but it's hard to switch when you have been doing it for a while. One thing I will say is lean gains is the best way to get you close. Remember those gym pics of me 10 weeks out, well that was lean gains and Epi-V. Like I have been saying if I would have peaked on EPI-V we would have been talking monster... would love the chance to prove that some day...