Getting big and Lean with Anabeta/X-gels/Alphamax and more

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Snatches scare the crap out of me!!
Its so weird, i feel 10x more comfortable performing a snatch than i do a clean... which sums up how today went....

Morning all! not too much to say outside of the workout etc soo diving right in to it!

2 Alphamax caps upon waking and 2 right before bed at 10:00
2 ANabeta caps at 400 with my pre workout cereal and 2 caps with my post workout chicken/popsicle
4 x-gels 30min pre workout
4 alcar 30MIN pre workout
2 scoops glycergrow 15min pre
1 scoop c4 (directly in the mouth 15min pre)

intra workout i went with
8g creatine
gatorade powder (50g carbs)
1 scoop glycer grow

the workout (very short)
Clean Maxout
45x3
135lb complex with 4 reps
185x2
225x1
245x1
265 MISS
265x1
275 MISS
275 MISS
275 MISS
275 MISS (Right trap is getting sore and im really frustrated)
275 MISS
275 MISS (pissed at this point)
280 MISS closest miss i had...

so i was absolutely beyond frustrated and i may attempt to max on cleans again today. i pulled the bar up to the middle of my chest but i just couldnt drop underneath it in time, i pushed the bar too far forward so when i tried catching it i was hunched and spilled the bar.. its all technical and if i had better technique i could get 300 no problem so be that as it was i decided to do some heavy front squats and get the feel for that weight again.

Front Squats
135x1
185x1
225x1
275x1
275x1
285x1
285x1
300x1
300x1

The front squat isnt the problem, its getting into that position. Now i did have a little knee caving/butt wink/upper back rounding like most do on heavy fronts but i can stand up with it. also i need help with my mobility so i dont round my lower back at the bottom. need that ankle/calf/hammy flexibility. oh and rotator cuff flexibility so i can externally rotate my shoulders...

well that was the workout, figured i wanted to back squat/clean today so i wasnt going to do much more. I NEED TO HIT THAT 275 CLEAN. i hit it during test outs last september when i wasnt nearly as strong.

macros for yesterday, fat is gonna be about 50g total with sauces and veggies etc. idk why its dropping so low but ill get that back up.

WILL GET A VIDEO OF SOMETHING TODAY i have a video of my misses at 275 and its ridiculous.. just drop to catch it ryan.. just drop and catch it...

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Its so weird, i feel 10x more comfortable performing a snatch than i do a clean... which sums up how today went.... Morning all! not too much to say outside of the workout etc soo diving right in to it! 2 Alphamax caps upon waking and 2 right before bed at 10:00 2 ANabeta caps at 400 with my pre workout cereal and 2 caps with my post workout chicken/popsicle 4 x-gels 30min pre workout 4 alcar 30MIN pre workout 2 scoops glycergrow 15min pre 1 scoop c4 (directly in the mouth 15min pre) intra workout i went with 8g creatine gatorade powder (50g carbs) 1 scoop glycer grow the workout (very short) Clean Maxout 45x3 135lb complex with 4 reps 185x2 225x1 245x1 265 MISS 265x1 275 MISS 275 MISS 275 MISS 275 MISS (Right trap is getting sore and im really frustrated) 275 MISS 275 MISS (pissed at this point) 280 MISS closest miss i had... so i was absolutely beyond frustrated and i may attempt to max on cleans again today. i pulled the bar up to the middle of my chest but i just couldnt drop underneath it in time, i pushed the bar too far forward so when i tried catching it i was hunched and spilled the bar.. its all technical and if i had better technique i could get 300 no problem so be that as it was i decided to do some heavy front squats and get the feel for that weight again. Front Squats 135x1 185x1 225x1 275x1 275x1 285x1 285x1 300x1 300x1 The front squat isnt the problem, its getting into that position. Now i did have a little knee caving/butt wink/upper back rounding like most do on heavy fronts but i can stand up with it. also i need help with my mobility so i dont round my lower back at the bottom. need that ankle/calf/hammy flexibility. oh and rotator cuff flexibility so i can externally rotate my shoulders... well that was the workout, figured i wanted to back squat/clean today so i wasnt going to do much more. I NEED TO HIT THAT 275 CLEAN. i hit it during test outs last september when i wasnt nearly as strong. macros for yesterday, fat is gonna be about 50g total with sauces and veggies etc. idk why its dropping so low but ill get that back up. WILL GET A VIDEO OF SOMETHING TODAY i have a video of my misses at 275 and its ridiculous.. just drop to catch it ryan.. just drop and catch it...
Give me to end of the day and i will make a short stretching routine for you to stretch the muscles you would like stretched!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Give me to end of the day and i will make a short stretching routine for you to stretch the muscles you would like stretched!
HAMS CALVES AND ROTATORS TO BUILD A BETTER SHELF FOR FRONT SQUAT/JERKING PLSKTHANKS reps for life coming your way! This is why i wish id have done more than just kinesiology/physical education :) I need to fix this anterior pelvic tilt/lordosis...

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Strong front squatting!
thanks man, by the end of the summer im gonna hopefully get back to the 365 area (if i dont mess my back up front squatting with this butt wink/tucking the pelvis crap)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
HAMS CALVES AND ROTATORS TO BUILD A BETTER SHELF FOR FRONT SQUAT/JERKING PLSKTHANKS reps for life coming your way! This is why i wish id have done more than just kinesiology/physical education :) I need to fix this anterior pelvic tilt/lordosis...
You also have anterior pelvic tilt?

Edit: do you have slight lowback pain?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
You also have anterior pelvic tilt?

Edit: do you have slight lowback pain?
was a very obese child, ended up with (self diagnosed) lordosis but the anterior pelvic tilt is obvious
um usually no lower back pain (except for the issue i had earlier in the log when something didnt feel right on front squats only to find out i was hardcore tucking my pelvis at the bottom, fixing that currently)
i wouldnt call it pain, but tightness, hence the tight posterior chain/upper back from sticking my chest out. i am, however, much more mobile/flexible than i once was

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
was a very obese child, ended up with (self diagnosed) lordosis but the anterior pelvic tilt is obvious um usually no lower back pain (except for the issue i had earlier in the log when something didnt feel right on front squats only to find out i was hardcore tucking my pelvis at the bottom, fixing that currently) i wouldnt call it pain, but tightness, hence the tight posterior chain/upper back from sticking my chest out. i am, however, much more mobile/flexible than i once was
Yea i understand! I also have hyper lordosis! Yea give me to the end of the day and i will have something for ya!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Ok here goes bud! To increase your external rotation you need to stretch your shoulder internal rotator! 2x20seconds! You may not actually feel the stretch because the muscle is so small and deep, but it is stretching!

image-2684976477.jpg

To help fix your anterior pelvic tilt, there is lots to do! First you need to stretch low back and hip flexors! Below are 2 different lowback stretches; try both and see which one you like better, or you could just alternate between the two! The 1st you really need to focus on posteriorly tilting pelvis or you really wont feel a stretch, also the second one try not to bend at your mid and upper back!

image-3784946299.jpg

image-2368255522.jpg

Now Calf stretching is easy! Just use a towel or band and pull on it and just relax your calf! Also you could do this stretch to stretch your hamstrings also! And to stretch hamstrings, another stretch is just a standing toe touch! BUT a standing toe touch doesnt directly target your hamstrings, it is just a general flexibility test! If you do the standing toe touch and this goes for the towel or band around the foot stretch dont round your back! Your not going to bend alot over but you should feel it in your hamstrings! Good luck and hope this helps! Also any questions, just ask bro!

image-3603572276.jpg

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
thanks a ton^^ currently i do the lower back stretch or on my knees that you posted but i have tight quads (getting better) and i cant sit back on heels when kneeling yet! i know im a mess ;) but thanks im gonna add some of these to my routine tonight! also ive been trying really hard to strengthen my abs to bring tighten up my stomach a little which is another important thing to do!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
thanks a ton^^ currently i do the lower back stretch or on my knees that you posted but i have tight quads (getting better) and i cant sit back on heels when kneeling yet! i know im a mess ;) but thanks im gonna add some of these to my routine tonight! also ive been trying really hard to strengthen my abs to bring tighten up my stomach a little which is another important thing to do!
Yea also for the anterior pelvic tilt, you need to strengthen low abs! Hey and i got problems to bud!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Yea also for the anterior pelvic tilt, you need to strengthen low abs! Hey and i got problems to bud!
thats a problem though. theyre so weak and overpowered by the upper core even when i do hanging leg raises or something specifically for them, i just dont feel it in the lower abs :/

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
thats a problem though. theyre so weak and overpowered by the upper core even when i do hanging leg raises or something specifically for them, i just dont feel it in the lower abs :/
Research some different low ab exercise then.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is your mind muscle connection? I feel that is very important when it comes to lower ab training.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
How is your mind muscle connection? I feel that is very important when it comes to lower ab training.
I like to think it's pretty good! I'm usually pretty slow and controlled even if I can't get the full amount of reps... Hmmm I'll focus on that a bit more!

Hey all sorry for no updates! I'm still alive! It's just been crazy hectic helping my buddy prepare for the wedding! Thursday night late we set up, yesterday was the dress rehearsal all day and now today's the big day! So the next post will probably be Sunday night, but it'll come with videos pics and a Pr!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today's the big day. Tell him he still has time to run away. Lol jk.

Have fun

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, im back at em this morning, this weekend was amazing! probably up there with one of the best of all time! I had friday-sunday off so unfortunately no macros were going to be counted.. ;) but i was smart about that portion control and thats what counts! So friday i did nothing all day until about 3 pm.

after that i went to the dress rehearsal which turned out to be a lot of fun, then to the dress rehearsal dinner which they served a buffet of tenderloin and mahi mahi so naturally i had 4ths.... good thing i had a good friend who is a male cheerleader and a friend of the groom who was an NPC physique competitor at my table, so we went up together ;) how cute right? but my good friend, the groom, said have at it so we made sure nothing was wasted.

then saturday was the wedding. we all hung out for a bit at the brides brothers house who was standing and messed around until we had to get dressed etc. and THAT was a ton of fun. I now know which of my friends to team up with if we ever play pool or darts. then the wedding itself was pretty awesome as well! It was an outside wedding in a field the weather stayed fairly nice in the upper 70's a nice breeze and minimal cloud cover!

then the reception was a bit interesting, it was very hot, wind stopped, clouds went away completely and the humidity increased a ton. The groom actually got sick and had to sit in an air conditioned car for a while! but after about 45min everything was well again and everybody was drinking and having a good time. the bridesmaid who i had to walk down the aisle with was admiring my glutes pretty hard the whole wedding so the gf wasnt too pleased with that!! Especially when we had to dance and she had a bit too much to drink... well lets just say it was an interesting night! all was ok the next day though :D
---on a side note i got a TON of compliments how im looking a lot different, the word "jacked" got thrown around quite a bit and i got some interesting looks from the ladies ;) not to toot my own horn but it seems like all the supps are working great!

Well after a long day saturday, me and the girlfriend decide to go up to wisconsins peninsula called door county, where we sampled everything cherry related, did a little street shopping and just had a fun day! very relaxing. that evening i helped the groom lift the piano and haul sound equipment away (because none of the other groomsmen were strong enough!) and then just got some chipotle and relaxed all night! was a great way to end the evening!

All the supplementation was the same as always for the weekend! and speaking of lifting..... PR TIME

[video=youtube;DyUQhJE6AQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyUQhJE6AQA[/video]
after missing 277 on my first try.. i said fcuk it and jumped up to 282 (2.5s on each side and the clips i used were just over 1lb each. .5kg i believe

and nailed it. it was a power clean, but i hit it! working on form in this next lifting cycle!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job on the PR! And always nice to have the ladies mirin!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job. So the Door County trip was an I'm sorry all the ladies were jockin trip?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good job. So the Door County trip was an I'm sorry all the ladies were jockin trip?
thanks bud! and yeah sorta, it was like a "lets have our own day, were still together dont worry, its just not my fault i finally dont look like a fat piece of chit" day ;)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're becoming some eye candy for the ladies!
AYYY what can i say ;) couldnt have done it without a decent diet, lifting, and supplementation help :D now on that quest to recomp this fat stomach into a strong core!!!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, holy crap, i am sore... looks like those ARA doms are starting to kick in ;) Yesterday was the start of a new program, actually the program i first started when i started this log, with some additions! Following the Westside Barbell template with additions and progressions including olympic lifts, this should be a great way to end this log/summer!

Im still carb cycling but im actually going to be doing about a 2 week mini cut basically until the 10th of august because ill be going on a 3 day trip to Wisconsin Dells (cubsfan knows how cool this is ;) ) so essentially im going to be going 250 carbs for my low carb days (and fat will be @ or above 100g, but good fats from meats and obviously delicious avocados!) and then moderate carb days will match protein at around 300-325. but high carb refeed days are going to be @450-500 possibly! followed by a low carb day! now yesterday was a moderate carb day, and although i did not include the intra workout gatorade (about 50g carbs) I came out to about 300g carbs. so hopefully following this plan for the next 2 weeks is gonna help me drop a little of that extra weight i was carrying and reduce a little extra water :D im not necessarily looking to drop any weight. just looking for a small mirror change!

dosing for yesterday......!

2 Alphamax at 8am and then 2 more at 1030 with my meal before bed
2 anabeta at 330 with protein/carb meal and 2 more taken with my huge post workout fat/protein meal
2g ALCAR 20min pre workout
4 X-Gels 20min pre workout
2 scoops GLycergrow 20min pre workout
1 scoop C4

Intra 20oz gatorade (with powder mix)
1 scoop glycergrow
7g creatine

the workout:

Back Squat
135x5
185x3
225x2
275x1
315x1 pause repped
335x3
335x3
335x3
335x3
335x3
335x3
felt a little heavier than i would have liked... but got through it!

Bench Press45x4
135x4
185x3
225x1
240x4
240x4
240x4
240x4
240x4
240x4

well i messed up here i was supposed to hit this for 3 reps like squat but i went full potato and ended up doing 4 reps. which is next weeks plan!

RDL's
135x8
185x8
185x8

just wanted to do this without a calf/hammy problem.

Dips
BWx8
BWx8
BWx8
chest was slightly tired here.

Glute ham raises
3x8 but the sets weren't all done in 8 consecutive reps. the machine that you do these on was having all sorts of issues staying locked, and i couldnt find a comfortable spot to do these... so the reps were ugly and not really done well.

Dumbbell Bench Press
60x5
80x5 (super ugly, wasnt in a good groove/position infact i failed on my 3rd rep and brought it down to my chest before neutral pressing it up and finished my set)
80x5 THIS was a better set.

no abs but just some various stretching and i called it a day! I felt like i still could have done a bit more but im ok with not being totally burnt out!

again protein just about matched the carbs and a little higher fat. but the fat came almost entirely in my last meal! i had chicken for breakfast and cereal pre workout which had me up to about 4g fat. then my post workout shake had about 12 because of the U.P 2.0 casein, but that only had me at 20 roughly. so i had a whole avocado and 21oz of 90/10 ground sirloin with 8 servings of ketchup. and let me tell you. that tasted like sweet heaven.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, holy crap, i am sore... looks like those ARA doms are starting to kick in ;) Yesterday was the start of a new program, actually the program i first started when i started this log, with some additions! Following the Westside Barbell template with additions and progressions including olympic lifts, this should be a great way to end this log/summer! Im still carb cycling but im actually going to be doing about a 2 week mini cut basically until the 10th of august because ill be going on a 3 day trip to Wisconsin Dells (cubsfan knows how cool this is ;) ) so essentially im going to be going 250 carbs for my low carb days (and fat will be @ or above 100g, but good fats from meats and obviously delicious avocados!) and then moderate carb days will match protein at around 300-325. but high carb refeed days are going to be @450-500 possibly! followed by a low carb day! now yesterday was a moderate carb day, and although i did not include the intra workout gatorade (about 50g carbs) I came out to about 300g carbs. so hopefully following this plan for the next 2 weeks is gonna help me drop a little of that extra weight i was carrying and reduce a little extra water :D im not necessarily looking to drop any weight. just looking for a small mirror change! dosing for yesterday......! 2 Alphamax at 8am and then 2 more at 1030 with my meal before bed 2 anabeta at 330 with protein/carb meal and 2 more taken with my huge post workout fat/protein meal 2g ALCAR 20min pre workout 4 X-Gels 20min pre workout 2 scoops GLycergrow 20min pre workout 1 scoop C4 Intra 20oz gatorade (with powder mix) 1 scoop glycergrow 7g creatine the workout: Back Squat 135x5 185x3 225x2 275x1 315x1 pause repped 335x3 335x3 335x3 335x3 335x3 335x3 felt a little heavier than i would have liked... but got through it! Bench Press45x4 135x4 185x3 225x1 240x4 240x4 240x4 240x4 240x4 240x4 well i messed up here i was supposed to hit this for 3 reps like squat but i went full potato and ended up doing 4 reps. which is next weeks plan! RDL's 135x8 185x8 185x8 just wanted to do this without a calf/hammy problem. Dips BWx8 BWx8 BWx8 chest was slightly tired here. Glute ham raises 3x8 but the sets weren't all done in 8 consecutive reps. the machine that you do these on was having all sorts of issues staying locked, and i couldnt find a comfortable spot to do these... so the reps were ugly and not really done well. Dumbbell Bench Press 60x5 80x5 (super ugly, wasnt in a good groove/position infact i failed on my 3rd rep and brought it down to my chest before neutral pressing it up and finished my set) 80x5 THIS was a better set. no abs but just some various stretching and i called it a day! I felt like i still could have done a bit more but im ok with not being totally burnt out! again protein just about matched the carbs and a little higher fat. but the fat came almost entirely in my last meal! i had chicken for breakfast and cereal pre workout which had me up to about 4g fat. then my post workout shake had about 12 because of the U.P 2.0 casein, but that only had me at 20 roughly. so i had a whole avocado and 21oz of 90/10 ground sirloin with 8 servings of ketchup. and let me tell you. that tasted like sweet heaven.
Nice work man! How is the calf?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also started a new program yesterday! 5/3/1 bodybuilding version. Try to take your nightly dose of Alphamax on an empty stomach or 30 minutes or so after you eat. ZMA is better on an empty stomach.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I also started a new program yesterday! 5/3/1 bodybuilding version. Try to take your nightly dose of Alphamax on an empty stomach or 30 minutes or so after you eat. ZMA is better on an empty stomach.
hmm never heard of 5/3/1 like that! youll have to keep me updated! and usually i do! i was just super tired and so i took it together basically because i passed out 15min after :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm never heard of 5/3/1 like that! youll have to keep me updated! and usually i do! i was just super tired and so i took it together basically because i passed out 15min after :)
Do you get the dreams taking alphamax at night? I always have crazy dreams, but wake up super refreshed it's crazy. Baby woke me up at 430 this morning but I was ready to go!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Do you get the dreams taking alphamax at night? I always have crazy dreams, but wake up super refreshed it's crazy. Baby woke me up at 430 this morning but I was ready to go!
I havent noticed anything too out of the ordinary, a couple of "good" dreams if you know what i mean but nothing too crazy, i usually wake up a tad bit groggy but not like normal!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
HELLO EVERYONE. good morning and hoping everyone has a good humpday! Gonna get right into everything.

2 Alphamax at 9am and then 2 more at 1100 with my meal before bed
2 anabeta at 330 with carb meal and 2 more taken with my huge post workout (late night) meal
1 scoop C4

Intra 32oz gatorade (with powder mix)
1 scoop glycergrow
7g creatine

Snatch
complex @95lbs
complex @135
155x1
167x3
167x3
167x3
167x3
167x3
167x3

Band-assisted Pull ups (medium band)
6 reps
6 reps
4 reps

Seated cable Row
135x5
155x8
155x8
155x8

Assisted pistol squats(with TRX band)
3sets of 5 each leg.

not doing these anymore. I did them for hamstring rehab using a towel and a smith machine but this just destroyed my knees. from now on im going to just slowly lower myself onto a bench and start there

Lat Pulldown
120x8
140x8
145x8

3 way planks 30 seconds per side

Isometric Oblique holds (with cable) 3 sets of 15 seconds 30lbs-37.5lbs-45lbs

Russian twists on a bench 3 sets of 15 reps each side with a 35lb plate

that was the workout for today

MACROS were a little low for my high carb day but ill take it. back to eating higher fats with leaner ground beef!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was watching the Crossfit games on ESPN this past weekend and those pistol squats look hard as hell. Even if you use a TRX band as assistance!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I was watching the Crossfit games on ESPN this past weekend and those pistol squats look hard as hell. Even if you use a TRX band as assistance!
you have to be insanely flexible/mobile. I cant even do a regular squat unless i have weight on my back :(

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you have to be insanely flexible/mobile. I cant even do a regular squat unless i have weight on my back :(
Same here! Even with just the bar it is awkward as hell. I can't hit depth at all without any weight.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good morning everyone! Let me start out by saying the ugly lower left back injury made a comeback yesterday 4 sets into my cleans :( FOR ONCE I have a very solid looking full clean, but I was so focused on the leg drive on the initial deadlift that my lower back was too rounded and it sparked a lil fire on the left side. Not to mention before i had even started i had the WEIRDEST back pump from warming up on the elliptical/doing light sets... well it got worse for about 2 hours after the lift and then got a little better. Iced it right before bed for 10minutes last night and this morning put some biofreeze on it and it feels alright! Still cant turn back and to the left without some oblique pain but ill be able to hit all of the lifts today with the exception of jump squats. BUT by next monday all should be well again. its just annoying :/

SO not really anything I can say about the workout because it happened on my first exercise!

Dosing for yesterday!
2 Alphamax at 9am and then 2 more at 1100 without a meal bed
2 anabeta at 330 with carb meal and 2 more taken with my ALphamax before bed (little bit after a meal)
1 scoop C4

Intra 32oz gatorade (with powder mix)
1 scoop glycergrow
7g creatine
1/2 scoop of C4
(because i expected a great workout)

Well macros were kept up until the workout. Then i basically went to my girlfriends house and her family had a big cooking get together so i couldnt really keep track of macros... :D

2 things to discuss now. Body has been looking tighter and wider as of recently. Ill try and get an update pic tomorrow morning when i wake up. i have about 2 weeks left on the alpha max and anabeta before ill be moving on :( Quick question to ANT or any of the other Performax Labs guys. What is the recommended or optimal time off before using a product like Alphamax (or any arimistane product) again? I was assuming 8-12 weeks to be safe correct? I want to run it in a stack I'm planning after my next 8-12 week stack. Thanks

bolded for emphasis ;)

also, SINCE Ill be heading to a water park in a couple weeks and i wanna look fairly good. im going to go on a little 10 day cut/maintain. Ill be dropping calories again and carb cycling, almost like a "peak week" NO im not looking to drop 10-15lbs. looking to drop maybe 2-3 but dry out a bit. so im looking at
2700kcal
300g protein
250g carbs
55g fat
****roughly*** thats about 400 under estimated maintenance figured out by a christian thibaudeau article on carb cycling. If i end up going a bit over though, im ok with it. as long as im not exceeding my AVERAGE daily expenditure. and we will see what i can do in 11 days :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should run Alphamax for 4-8 weeks. It is recommended to take 4 weeks, minimum, off. Personally, I like the following rule of thumb, time on = time off.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
You should run Alphamax for 4-8 weeks. It is recommended to take 4 weeks, minimum, off. Personally, I like the following rule of thumb, time on = time off.
Then thats what i shall do. thats what i figured. i was gonna take 8 weeks off then look back into it :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then thats what i shall do. thats what i figured. i was gonna take 8 weeks off then look back into it :D
Stock up now. NP is having a killer sale. By 1 Alphamax get a free Cremax or buy 2 units of Alphamax for ~23 each. Also, we have a promo thread going on where if you make an order, post your order number, and you'll be in a drawing to win a bottle of Alphamax.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
might have to stock up on that now^^^
Good morning everyone! first day of the cut was unsuccessful because mom made brownies but aside from that things went fairly well in the macro department! It was sort of a "bro lift" short day. lets dive into it!

2 Alphamax at 8am and then 2 more at 1030 before ed
2 anabeta at 330 with protein/carb meal and 2 more taken with some brownies before bed :D
1 scoop C4

Intra 20oz gatorade (with powder mix)
1 scoop glycergrow
7g creatine

the workout!

Paused/speed bench press (3 second negative 2 second pause and fast press)
135x5
185x3
185x3
185x3
185x3
185x3
185x3
185x3
185x3
chest was still sore from monday but this felt alright

Skull crushers
70lbs+barx8
70lbs+barx8
90lbs+barx8

(might be a pr here and i dont do these as often as i used to!)

Tricep pressdowns supersetted with cable curls
110x10/85x10
130x10/85x10
150x10/85x10

One set of close grip bench press and my tri's were toast. NO macro count again because brownies but im sure i was well within my limit ;) Going to be doing a better job today on everything hopefully and get a much better readout! Its gonna be a lower carb day so thank god for fat burners and coffee :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to step up your sweets game and ditch the brownies! I'm not a fan of chocolate.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
You need to step up your sweets game and ditch the brownies! I'm not a fan of chocolate.
Im not a fan of chocolate bars but these were reeses peanut butter cup caramel brownies. get on my level Ant ;)

Good morning all, had a long night and early morning, but it was great! I had a mini track meet last night that i threw pretty decent in! after we had burgers hot dogs chips etc and then I went to the gfs and her parents friends pool! We played marco polo for like 2 hours in the pool and actually had a blast! Except for the calf cramps which were destroying me the whole time. like wtf. Went back to their house late for a "slumber party" with the fam and played tons of wii!

Overall a great night!

macros were kinda low yesterday and I still have yet to eat anything today. (but ill be feeding on some goooood stuff soon).

Dosing for yesterday was as followed
2 alphamax upon waking and 2 right before bed at 12am
1 Anabeta with a sandwich for breakfast 1 with some left over quesedilla's from the night before, 1 with a protein shake before the meet, and 1 before bed with some brownies ;)

ONE THING TO MENTION, is im on my last week with anabeta and Alphamax, so expect a review on them towards the end of next week :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to read your review! I have my last dose of Alphamax tonight :( I think my ArA runs until next week or the week after.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to read your review! I have my last dose of Alphamax tonight :( I think my ArA runs until next week or the week after.
My Ara will be going for another 4 weeks after alphamax and anabeta are done. Im going to finish off the 4 weeks by adding HMB and Slin Sane to bridge me into my next log