xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bawahahahahaha ... I like those kind of planks too.

did you see nasa is looking for some one to do these style of planks for 70 days? pays 18000 for those who can do it.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
bawahahahahaha ... I like those kind of planks too. did you see nasa is looking for some one to do these style of planks for 70 days? pays 18000 for those who can do it.
I didn't see that, but I can't get past 2 1/2 minutes so I think I am not a good candidate:). I told my 16 year old daughter about the plank challenge by nikkyfitness at Instagram and then said she couldn't do it. Well, she proved me wrong and I have work to do

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bawahahahahaha ... I like those kind of planks too.

did you see nasa is looking for some one to do these style of planks for 70 days? pays 18000 for those who can do it.
I vaguely remember that.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hmmm...weighed in yesterday morning at 177 and stayed under my calorie goal for yesterday. This morning I weighed 179, but my body fat was 12.2. That's the lowest bf so far for me. Do I wonder about the 2 pounds or rejoice in the .2 decrease of my lowest bf I've had in a long time. Stack working? Seems like it :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry about the pounds. Ever.

Measurements and BF% are what's important.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah.. no worries.. this is why I recommend you only weigh in once a week for your diet goals. also do it at the same time wearing the same thing so you keep it accurate. the body can fluctuate 5lbs either way at any given time.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah.. no worries.. this is why I recommend you only weigh in once a week for your diet goals. also do it at the same time wearing the same thing so you keep it accurate. the body can fluctuate 5lbs either way at any given time.
Had me some pizza and pasta yesterday. I might've put on +10 today. :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Haha! Thanks guys. Oh, I always way myself as soon as I get up in the morning and clothes isn't a factor. Maybe it was the strawberry Pop Tarts and protein drink before bed or the G8 I took around 11:30 last night.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha! Thanks guys. Oh, I always way myself as soon as I get up in the morning and clothes isn't a factor. Maybe it was the strawberry Pop Tarts and protein drink before bed or the G8 I took around 11:30 last night.
Its because the pop tart wasnt chocolate peanut butter ( <--- have no macros) ;)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 8 completed. I changed some things up and took the first stack after the gym and second about 6 hours later. I think this works better for me. Good energy throughout the day and no appetite. I seem to be leaning out. I think I can see some abs creeping through.

turff49

turff49

Awards
That sounds great Mark! Keep up the hard work and you'll be chiseled in no time.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a while since I've seen an ab...

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
You guys are funny :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 10. I have definitely noticed the effect on my appetite. I don't have much of one to begin with, but now I don't have one at all. I have to make myself eat. The thermogenic effects are there as well. It's not like I'm sweating a lot though. I can tell my body is at work burning calories, even while I'm at my desk. Or at least it feels like that's going on.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Picture update 1 of 2

image-1176774989.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Picture update 2 of 2

image-3643229474.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out those chesticles and deltesticles.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm not sure if those are compliments or not. I don't seem to see the same things you guys see. But thanks, I think :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if those are compliments or not. I don't seem to see the same things you guys see. But thanks, I think :)
Your chest, delts, and biceps are very proportionate for your size. You're making the right symmetrical progress, if you know what I mean.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Your chest, delts, and biceps are very proportionate for your size. You're making the right symmetrical progress, if you know what I mean.
I do . Thanks. I'm working on my calves. They fall way short. I think they should be the same as biceps and neck. My neck and biceps are the same. Calves are 14 1/2 :(

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do . Thanks. I'm working on my calves. They fall way short. I think they should be the same as biceps and neck. My neck and biceps are the same. Calves are 14 1/2 :(
I keep my supplements on a tall shelf so that I'm doing calf raises every time I need something. That's about all the calf work I do... :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I keep my supplements on a tall shelf so that I'm doing calf raises every time I need something. That's about all the calf work I do... :)
That sounds like a great idea.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Need Simon to chime in. He's the Cow King. No calfs in his herd...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need Simon to chime in. He's the Cow King. No calfs in his herd...
...I wish!

But calves every other workout is very effective.
MARK_ try 100 rep calves, do them till you hit a 100 (take pauses where needed but no 'breaks'). This will shock them. Also you can hit up sets of 20 ..then between sets do bodyweight for 10 (active rest).

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
...I wish! But calves every other workout is very effective. MARK_ try 100 rep calves, do them till you hit a 100 (take pauses where needed but no 'breaks'). This will shock them. Also you can hit up sets of 20 ..then between sets do bodyweight for 10 (active rest).
Hey thanks! I started hit them any day they are not sore. I alternate with seated and standing raises. I usually do sets of 25-40. Depends on weight. I was thinking about doing some really heavy for less reps. Does that make sense?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey thanks! I started hit them any day they are not sore. I alternate with seated and standing raises. I usually do sets of 25-40. Depends on weight. I was thinking about doing some really heavy for less reps. Does that make sense?
Definitely.. like any other muscle group mix it up. And you can try them if sore, if you can handle it (but do not do them on consecutive days)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
High rep and as heavy as you can go.
Calves are used everyday so they need to be hit HARD for growth.

Glad this was brought up because I've been neglecting my calves for a while and need to bring them back up.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High rep and as heavy as you can go.
Calves are used everyday so they need to be hit HARD for growth.

Glad this was brought up because I've been neglecting my calves for a while and need to bring them back up.
I'm in the same boat! I was only doing them on leg day but have been throwing stuff in most workout days just to nail em

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I train my calves three times a week usually. It's still a weak point for me but they are slowly getting better.

Lots of reps (not necessarily in the sets)

Lots of TUT

Big stretches and HARD HARD contractions

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
big stretches is important.. I like a pause at the bottom to allow extra stretch.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nothing new to report today as far as the PX500/ALCCLA goes. Rough week with some pain. Bring my son to the airport early tomorrow morning during the time I would workout. I'm hoping to get things moving again on Monday.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Rest is good man. Can't workout everyday. Give the muscles time to recoup!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah just stick to your dieting goals and the extra day off will likely be helpful

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
yeah just stick to your dieting goals and the extra day off will likely be helpful
Thanks. I feel like I have a responsibility to keep pushing forward so my log will reflect steady progress

turff49

turff49

Awards
Some of your best progress will be made "after" rest days.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Rest up and hit those macros.
You'll be fine with a couple off days and since there's nothing you can do about it don't strees it and enjoy your weekend.

Yours sounds better than mine because I'm stuck helping my parents move from there house in town to there ranch.
Isn't just so much fun moving?? Lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Where did it go? I'm quite amazed honestly. I haven't changed much in my exercise. My diet is at about 2,500 calories and I'm not eating anything fancy. I am using this stack however. I'm only using 2 ALCCLA capsules twice a day and 1 PX capsule twice a day and can't believe my eyes. My weight has maintained 179 all week and somehow I am getting leaner and even starting to see the third abdominal muscle showing itself a little. Hmm....pretty cool to me! I'm going to pop some supplements and do some cardio I think (just can't help myself).

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I was able to get some cardio and ab work.
Cardio: 20 minutes walking on the treadmill (7 incline, 3.2 speed, watching NCIS)
Abs: 7 minutes of different planks (5 minutes with no rest; goal is 8 minutes)
3 sets of 30 bicycles
Phone call came and I had to be done (bummer)
:)