Sweet hoodie Mark!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rarely eat them, but I'll tell you the cookies and creme ones are awesome.
Finally saw Chocolate Peanut Butter here in Canada... holding myself to 1 box per month, well week, errr day??? lol

New FinaFlex hoodie! Everyone needs one of these. They are very comfortable and fit great.
Looks awesome Mark.. mine is white... digging the blue!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Finally saw Chocolate Peanut Butter here in Canada... holding myself to 1 box per month, well week, errr day??? lol Looks awesome Mark.. mine is white... digging the blue!
I ordered white, but got blue. I like it though

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Wearing my florescent yellow FINAFLEX FREAK t-shirt right now .... about to hit the gym. Would love one of those hoodies though ;)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wearing my florescent yellow FINAFLEX FREAK t-shirt right now .... about to hit the gym. Would love one of those hoodies though ;)
I have the yellow and orange.. they are sharp arent they!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I have the yellow and orange.. they are sharp arent they!
I just have the one yellow. .... but I like it. Perfect for when I am doing heavy deadlifts like I did this evening. My stepdaughter laughs at me and says I look like a road construction worker in it ..... but she also thinks lifting weights is stupid so I take it with a grain of salt ;)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sunday will be my final day of this stack. I will have measurements and before/after comparison pictures hopefully on Monday. I believe I have leaned out a bit more. I definitely have no appetite when using this. I definitely experience the thermogenic effects. It also has pushed me to do cardio when I would normally skip it. This is a great stack! I highly recommend it :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunday will be my final day of this stack. I will have measurements and before/after comparison pictures hopefully on Monday. I believe I have leaned out a bit more. I definitely have no appetite when using this. I definitely experience the thermogenic effects. It also has pushed me to do cardio when I would normally skip it. This is a great stack! I highly recommend it :)
Sounds like all the right things are happening for success :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Fell off the wagon tonight and into this
image-572971614.jpg

I exceeded my calories and everything. Bummer

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Still looks half full to me so keep on digging.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Still looks half full to me so keep on digging.
Lol. I would have finished it if I could. I think I would have exceeded my calorie goal by almost 1,500 today. I think I only exceeded by 800 :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That shouldn't hurt you any. A little re-feed here and there is good for you.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Well, let's see what we got after 45 days of using PX500 white and ALCCLA. Some things I definitely noticed: appetite suppressant and thermogenic effects. I think I have leaned out a bit as well. I started at 180.5 pounds and today I am 178.5 pounds. I'm not sure of my body fat (I can check it tomorrow). I will add some pictures later. Here is one of today
image-2247882017.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see abs!

turff49

turff49

Awards
You've progressed well Grasshopper! I see lots of definition that wasn't there before. Much fuller and leaner. I'd say you had the perfect recomp!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Another picture: left is start and right is finish
image-1389135366.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Final picture: left is start and right is finish
image-349835361.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Final review will be posted in the product review section tomorrow. I am very thankful to FinaFlex for the opportunity to use and log this PX500 white and ALCCLA stack. I have come to really appreciate the FinaFlex reps and the supplements are top notch. Thanks again!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Nice work ..... the Fat Incineration stack seems to have treated you well

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, your hard work and diligence has done well. Looking leaner AND a lot of chest development.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log man... update pics show some definite change even in your face.. killed this! congrats brother

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks guys! I should have a product review up by the end of the day. This will close out 3 of the logs I have been doing (in case you would like me to log something else for you :))

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys! I should have a product review up by the end of the day. This will close out 3 of the logs I have been doing (in case you would like me to log something else for you :))
Hint, hint... lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks for your time and energy with this log, Mark. I owe you rep when they allow it. Lol
I'm very glad to have had the opportunity to use, log and review this for FinaFlex. Thank you very much!