5 Amazing Benefits of Power Cleans

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Power cleans are a highly impactful exercise to consider incorporating into your training regimen, effectively engaging various muscles throughout your body. However, executing it can prove more challenging than it appears, and employing improper techniques may result in injuries and unnecessary strain. Utilizing power cleans in your training is a dynamic full-body movement often done by weightlifters and athletes to enhance both strength and power. Originating as a fundamental Olympic weightlifting maneuver, power cleans have evolved into an essential component of the training programs for team athletes and individuals involved in CrossFit. This exercise is dissected into multiple phases, demanding a strong grasp of technique for proper execution. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of power cleans and why they are important to include in your training.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Power cleans or clean and press Would be my choice if I could only pick one exercise to do for the rest of my life. At least when I was younger, Now my wrists can't handle it above 225, even 185 hurts my wrists. Too many hand and wrist injuries from sports