Get lean in 2015 with PX500 white & ALC CLA (sponsored log

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's 1/2/1 sound??
Reason for that is I don't eat mid day so I figured 2 CLA/ALC with my second dose of PX White would be best.
That's fine yeah

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I will be taking the PX500 white/ALCCLA stack as suggested by the Finaflex reps. For the rest of this log I will take 1st capsule of PX upon waking, 2 capsules of ALCCLA with breakfast, 2nd capsule of PX 6 hours after the first, and 2 more capsules of ALCCLA with lunch (3 or 4 hours after first dosage).

turff49

turff49

Awards
Sounds good Mark!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be taking the PX500 white/ALCCLA stack as suggested by the Finaflex reps. For the rest of this log I will take 1st capsule of PX upon waking, 2 capsules of ALCCLA with breakfast, 2nd capsule of PX 6 hours after the first, and 2 more capsules of ALCCLA with lunch (3 or 4 hours after first dosage).
Perrrrrfekt

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have completed day two dosages of this stack. I haven't noticed much changes in my body. I take the PX with my pre-workout drink on the way to the gym. I am slightly warmer, but don't sweat much. I took the ALCCLA with breakfast and then a 2nd dose of the stack together about 2:30pm. The only thing I have noticed is a slight temperature increase and a little more energy. This doesn't last very long. I will continue at 2,850 calories and see what happens in a week or so. I may drop this amount or increase cardio from 3 days to five days.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What PWO are you taking? If its got stims in it that's a ton of those sir! Also what are your goals? Are you trying a recomp or a cut?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
What PWO are you taking? If its got stims in it that's a ton of those sir! Also what are your goals? Are you trying a recomp or a cut?
I am using RagNOrok from Millennium Sport Technologies. I am definitely not over stimulated by the two of these as of yet. I actually used 1 1/4 scoops of pw this morning to see the effects. Not much different from the day before. I'm cutting.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, that's some stim tolerance there! I haven't been bold enough to take a PWO. If cutting at 180 lbs, I think 2800 cals might be a bit much? I'm 220 and calculated my TDEE and came up with 24-2500 to cut at a decent rate.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Damn, that's some stim tolerance there! I haven't been bold enough to take a PWO. If cutting at 180 lbs, I think 2800 cals might be a bit much? I'm 220 and calculated my TDEE and came up with 24-2500 to cut at a decent rate.
I do have a high Stim tolerance. Maybe from all the coffee I used to drink. Does it matter if I add more cardio? If I keep the same calories, but burn more calories through more cardio. This way I am still feeding my muscles. I am definitely looking for advice. I don't desire food with or without supplements. So, to eat less is fine with me :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you'd be fine lowering your cals a bit, you shouldn't see any muscle loss. You could always start off slow, maybe take it down 100-200 cals and see what you think. Especially if you were eating that many cals before cutting

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'm also using a preWO along with PX White for both my am and pm sessions. Not a single bad side and no sleep issues either.

On to the cals.
Everyone is different and I'm 200-210 and get in 2500 cals on rest days and 2800-3000 cals on training days. Plus I have a MASSIVE refeed every week that last 8-10hrs and that really bumps up my total cals for the week.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do have a high Stim tolerance. Maybe from all the coffee I used to drink. Does it matter if I add more cardio? If I keep the same calories, but burn more calories through more cardio. This way I am still feeding my muscles. I am definitely looking for advice. I don't desire food with or without supplements. So, to eat less is fine with me :)
If you're able to add in more cardio I'd go that route before cutting calories.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
If you like cardio just add more if not drop your cals instead of increasing your cardio.
Not saying to drop them now just if you feel like your currently eating to much while cutting. I'm a firm believer in dieting/cutting on the most cals possible because you can only drop them so much before you just start spinning your wheels.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add in a tad bit of cardio.

Fasted LISS three times a week at like twenty minutes or so. No reason to lower calories until a full cardio regiment is in place and fat loss has totally stopped.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Add in a tad bit of cardio. Fasted LISS three times a week at like twenty minutes or so. No reason to lower calories until a full cardio regiment is in place and fat loss has totally stopped.
Thanks for the advice. What is LISS? My cardio plan is walking incline treadmill for 30 minutes, 3 times per week. I will swim 1 time each week for the next few weeks as well.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
LISS is Low Intensity Steady State

Incline treadmill walking is exactly LISS

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
LISS is Low Intensity Steady State Incline treadmill walking is exactly LISS
Okay thanks. I guess I need to learn these technical terms and their abbreviations

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
There's a ton I don't know and can't figure out but my buddy Google always seems to have the answer.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
There's a ton I don't know and can't figure out but my buddy Google always seems to have the answer.
Haha! I should try him out a bit more

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 3 on the stack! 1 capsule PX white and pw (RagNOrok 1 1/2 serving) on empty stomach at 6am. Hit the gym at 6:30am. Great workout! Good focus and energy. I haven't felt much of the thermogenic effects as of yet. No sweating or anything. I just took the first 2 capsules of ALCCLA today. I will take 2nd capsule of PX and hour.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Add in a tad bit of cardio.

Fasted LISS three times a week at like twenty minutes or so. No reason to lower calories until a full cardio regiment is in place and fat loss has totally stopped.
this is very sound advice.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sounds good! I appreciate the suggestions. I swam last night. I will start incline treadmill walking for 20 minutes, 3 times per week and see what happens.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good! I appreciate the suggestions. I swam last night. I will start incline treadmill walking for 20 minutes, 3 times per week and see what happens.
Cardio should be approached the same route as cutting calories. To start out with a huge amount of cardio will , in the long run, hinder your results as the body becomes accustomed to that much exercise.

So say you start out jogging for three miles five times a week and weight falls off quickly for two months then totally stops (because it WILL stop eventually), you must then either cut more calories or run more and nobody wants to eat less lol. So that's why I always have my clients either do no cardio at all and just stick to their meal plan or do very minimal cardio then work their way up.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Cardio should be approached the same route as cutting calories. To start out with a huge amount of cardio will , in the long run, hinder your results as the body becomes accustomed to that much exercise. So say you start out jogging for three miles five times a week and weight falls off quickly for two months then totally stops (because it WILL stop eventually), you must then either cut more calories or run more and nobody wants to eat less lol. So that's why I always have my clients either do no cardio at all and just stick to their meal plan or do very minimal cardio then work their way up.
Would you recommend the cardio I mentioned? I don't do any right now

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Well, today things were not they way I had hoped. I took 1 capsule PX500 white, drank a serving and a half of RagNOrok pw on 12 hour fasted stomach at about 6am. I arrived at the gym and started working out at about 6:30am. At 7am I quit lifting and walked 20 minutes on the treadmill. I felt like going home really. No energy. No drive. I had the feeling of "I don't feel like it today". My body seemed to agree. I'm not sure what's going on here. I hope the day goes better. I will take the ALCCLA in a little while.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a over stim crash to me.

Crappy preWOs use to do this to me all the time.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im not familiar with the product your talking about, but if it has stims in it you may just have over done it.. sometimes the bodies reaction is to make you feel sleepy... if that pw has stimulants try splitting up your timing.. take the PW then later in the morning take the PX

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never had that happen. Well, I've had bad days...

im not familiar with the product your talking about, but if it has stims in it you may just have over done it.. sometimes the bodies reaction is to make you feel sleepy... if that pw has stimulants try splitting up your timing.. take the PW then later in the morning take the PX
This is what I do. I take my PX White after I leave the gym. You sound to be a little more tolerant than me tho ,

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I've never had that happen. Well, I've had bad days... This is what I do. I take my PX White after I leave the gym. You sound to be a little more tolerant than me tho ,
I think I will try that. I do think I can notice the appetite suppressant. I don't feel hungry, even when I should

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could also simply be a case of 'one of those days'... we all have them. Get in there and kill it tomorrow.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Completed day 5 and I am down 2.5 pounds. I am feeling the appetite suppressing effects of the PX. I felt better today. I didn't go to the gym though. Which means I didn't use any pw. I had good energy and got a lot done at work. I don't experience any thermogenic effects though. I am a bit leaner and strength is still increasing. I am off for the weekend and will try just a pw before I lift on Monday and PX/ALCCLA immediately following my workout.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up I staggered my preWO and PXW dose today and damn it seemed to hit me even harder.
Dose my pre the the PXW 60min later and I was CRANKED UP...
Nothing I couldn't handle but the energy was extreme.
It's like as my pre was still peaking the PXW kicked in a really enhanced the stim effect.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Just a heads up I staggered my preWO and PXW dose today and damn it seemed to hit me even harder. Dose my pre the the PXW 60min later and I was CRANKED UP... Nothing I couldn't handle but the energy was extreme. It's like as my pre was still peaking the PXW kicked in a really enhanced the stim effect.
Sounds good to me. I'm not sure if I have an extremely high Stim tolerance or what. I haven't had any thermogenic effects and very little increased energy.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me. I'm not sure if I have an extremely high Stim tolerance or what. I haven't had any thermogenic effects and very little increased energy.
Really??
I'm able to feel every dose from the first on Monday to the 10th I just took.
Have you been running other fat burners or stims before PX White?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really??
I'm able to feel every dose from the first on Monday to the 10th I just took.
Have you been running other fat burners or stims before PX White?
I'm feeling tons of energy/ thermo from each dose I take as well

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Really?? I'm able to feel every dose from the first on Monday to the 10th I just took. Have you been running other fat burners or stims before PX White?
No fat burners in a while. I do use different preworkout powders with high stims. I recently used Stimul8 and Hyde. Now RagNOrok

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Completed day 5 and I am down 2.5 pounds. I am feeling the appetite suppressing effects of the PX. I felt better today. I didn't go to the gym though. Which means I didn't use any pw. I had good energy and got a lot done at work. I don't experience any thermogenic effects though. I am a bit leaner and strength is still increasing. I am off for the weekend and will try just a pw before I lift on Monday and PX/ALCCLA immediately following my workout.
Think that's a good idea ole buddy ole pal.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the progress!!! This stack is the real deal for sure

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Feeling the stack today. Update when I get home.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Truly is an awesome stack!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
No pw the past two days and I think it made a difference in the effects of the stack. I had to make myself eat and I definitely felt the thermogenic effects as well. Not hot or sweaty. I could just feel something was going on in my body. I will mix some things up on Monday and see how it goes. Weight was 178 this morning and 180.5 when I started.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
No pw the past two days and I think it made a difference in the effects of the stack. I had to make myself eat and I definitely felt the thermogenic effects as well. Not hot or sweaty. I could just feel something was going on in my body. I will mix some things up on Monday and see how it goes. Weight was 178 this morning and 180.5 when I started.
awesome Fat Incineration Stack for sure! I really haven't noticed much of a thermo effect in the past 10 days of this either but I have noticed the incredible appetite suppression . Down 4lbs thus far and only eating at a 200 kCal deficit at the moment.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just curious... is the feeling a slight euphoria perhaps?
anytime I take a good source of rawolsoline I get a very strong mood altering effect that borders on a slight body high. I love this sup for its appetite suppression alone, but combined with the other ingredients you can easily skip a meal if your not mindfull.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
just curious... is the feeling a slight euphoria perhaps? anytime I take a good source of rawolsoline I get a very strong mood altering effect that borders on a slight body high. I love this sup for its appetite suppression alone, but combined with the other ingredients you can easily skip a meal if your not mindfull.
Yes, that sounds about right

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It's been a good recovery weekend. I've kept in my calorie range and haven't used any stims since Thursday. I finally felt some thermogenic effects today. I shoveled some snow and found I started sweating pretty quickly. I will change some things up tomorrow and post the results

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Some cardio today. I think this stack is kicking in. I'm sweating like crazy. 20 minutes of stairs. 3 sets of leg lifts. 8 minutes of different planks.
image-3183260403.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I hate planks! Just say'n

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Weight is 177. Whooooohooo! Can't wait for the gym tomorrow. I need to eat these Pop Tarts first :) Haha