Gear Layout

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it consoles you any i havent had any joint problems with the letro and winny....could be from the deca but idk.

letro should be fine imo being that it is so strong i think it makes it the most flexible as well with cutting dosages and in case emergency strikes.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
yeah, iim wanting this to be a bulker, but I want to keep shape some definition,vascular, etc. I may loose it, but as they say it'll come off and i'll have to bite my lip and handle it for 3 months.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Just watched Dorian Yates - Blood and Guts and Early Years of Arnold. Next is Relentless with Ronnie. Man, I wanna be JACKED. next is the Enjoyment poster of Arnold with his back to the crowd. That is a cool shot! a little more leaning left, then it'll be SHOW TIME with TEST.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
give it hell man!! my only suggestion would to be run Clomid for 3 weeks at 100/50/50.....bad sides come from 100mg+

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
looks like you did some things right but bluntly did not listen to some people. any reasons you are on a methy oral 10 of 16 weeks and running HCG for 11 weeks. next time dont bother to ask for help and do what your heart tells you, you obviously dont need any of us to help you.

Nothing wrong with low-dose (250iu E3D) HCG for 11 weeks.

Swales Protocol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like you did some things right but bluntly did not listen to some people. any reasons you are on a methy oral 10 of 16 weeks and running HCG for 11 weeks. next time dont bother to ask for help and do what your heart tells you, you obviously dont need any of us to help you.
he still used advice, just not yours. haha

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
continue your research your off to a good start but ill help a bit more:

*first, no need to frontload if your running an oral. typically frontloading helps to "overload" your receptors/plasma levels and help test kick in faster. most people tend to notice that when they frontload, gains stop around 8-10 weeks as well. since you are running a longer ester, most users like to kickstart with an oral and have the benefits of the longer ester test continuing to work towards the end of the cycle.

*typically, HCG it not needed unless you run heavy cycles or cycles longer than 12 weeks (common myth) so you are good to use HCG.
good luck.
Thanks for you approval dad
also, didn't I remove the front load? ahhhh.
Just because you give advice means its the best, or what im willing to do or what I WANT to do. I do appreciate the feedback.

Thanks piston/xodus

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for you approval dad
also, didn't I remove the front load? ahhhh.
Just because you give advice means its the best, or what im willing to do or what I WANT to do. I do appreciate the feedback.

Thanks piston/xodus
LOL

Damn BC, you've hyped this thing up so much, I am really pumped for you to run this cycle now. I wanna see how much you gain and how well you do. You have alot of good bros here to help you out. When does the fun start?:cheers:

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
im cutting so much and hard as I ever have. ive never been this carb restricted. Dave P's diet. I ****ING HATE IT. I keep cracking a little. I sip on milk through a coffee straw to make it last.(6oz) LOL but ive been drinking isopures while working to help get the protein up since I've been struggling with getting protein. I cant afford isopure so I ordered 12lbs of gemma from TP...i also ate 2 triscut whole wheat crackers

I'll start when I feel I am LEAN enough plus I ran into a $$$$ hole. but it should be fixed in 2 weeks :] so I hope end of this month as long as I place my order before the end of may. THe projected launch date is 7.01.08 bC-Day.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I have mondays off(my injection day) and its gonna be so crazy! imma buy a poster board and map out my whole cycle onthat with everything to take + a check list. LOL im really organized when I set things up. I wont dare leave to work without my proper ECA stack either. its like my coffee.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
BC, just thought I would let you know I just ate a twelve inch subway double steak and cheese with two chocolate chip cookies. Washed it down with two glasses of milk. Fkn delicious lol.:run:

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on your cycle BC. Heres a IM injection guide.

thanks bro. That wasn't necessary to post it but very cool of yah. I Dl'd and saved it so when the day comes I have something to print out when I do it in the kitchen

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
you know what matt, it doesn't even matter. I FKN cracked dude. I cracked @ 1am. I was supposed 2 make through tomorrow then crack Sunday, well sat is my crack day. F those rules, of only 200grams imma replenish myself, then do it again. I already noticed a difference as the mirror seems to be telling me. I'll hop back on diet it @ Sunday

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro. That wasn't necessary to post it but very cool of yah. I Dl'd and saved it so when the day comes I have something to print out when I do it in the kitchen
Somebody posted it for me on my first cycle. Learn how to inject you ventroglutes....they rock.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
considering for PCT in addition -

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) - hormone balancing 400mg ED
L-Carnitine - 1g ED
CoQ10 - 300mg ED
Niacin - Not sure on dose?
7-ketoDHEA - not sure on dose? Im young, but does it still have its purpose in PCT?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im using i3c based on dinoii's rec and alot of research, ill let u know how it goes but so far so good.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
considering for PCT in addition -

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) - hormone balancing 400mg ED
L-Carnitine - 1g ED
CoQ10 - 300mg ED
Niacin - Not sure on dose?
7-ketoDHEA - not sure on dose? Im young, but does it still have its purpose in PCT?

Are you still going to be running DTHC in PCT?

DIM is in DTHC.

I3C breaks down into DIM and other compounds.

Which one is better? Who knows, lots of conflicting reports.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0ISW/is_2002_May/ai_85131533

Niacin (1-3g) is good for cholesterol control.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I may not use DTHC since im using sustain w/ toco-8 and endoamp.

That article points to Diindolylmethane as the choice!

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
im using i3c based on dinoii's rec and alot of research, ill let u know how it goes but so far so good.

Yeah piston, did you read his whole series? It was pretty interesting and good layout.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
That article points to Diindolylmethane as the choice!

Yeah, but I can find 3 others that say I3C is where its at. Like I said, its a mixed bag.

I will be doing using Sustain in PCT too.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my next pct will definately be an unsponsored Primordial Performance on, looks too good to not try at least once!

DTHC is pretty good imo its an effective product, im only using 4 caps ed with 400mg i3c also.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for this cycle bros. My friends are like "I want a really buff friend" -- LOL

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
DAMN GUYS, Counting down....Im hoping I can do it on the first. Part time work will make eating difficult.

Im finishing up on my sups....for joints.. glucos/msm/chron and some other goods as well :]

found my bottle of blackhole by C-Labs.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Alright, ordering

Hawthorne berry - 2g ED?
Niacin - 1g
p-5-p - 50mg
DHEA - 50mg ED for lethargy

TheeBC

TheeBC