Gear Layout

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Just read up Proviron on the link, seems cool. hrm..

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
proviron spiked my interest in running 50mg year round i like the idea of that maybe 5 months on 1 month off, IMO thats how i would do it

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Just read up Proviron on the link, seems cool. hrm..

Stick with a base Test cycle for your first(epi or pplex bookends). Don't get too exotic until you figure out what these compounds do to you.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bro, but IMO instead of your nolva dosed like that, i'd do 40/30/20/10 along with 50mg clomid every night before bed. This will get your HPTA up and running quicker and not give any additional sides. I'm not familiar with aromasin dosing, so i can't comment on that. I'll be using adex .25mg QOD for my cycle. Someone else care to chime in on that?? I won't be using hcg either ith a light first time cycle. It's good you have it though. Your nuts will thank you :)

Clomid is typically dosed higher than that, 150mg or so. I stay away from it as I am afraid I would be bawling at tampon commercials and start watching 'The View'.

Aromasin is a little friendlier than Adex (lipids, estrogen, etc.) 10-12mg is a safe bet when estrogen sides creep up.

HCG is pretty cheap insurance to get 'going' again. Even on short cycles < 12 weeks, you nuts atrophy and it does plump them up nicely afterwards, not to mention the nice little libido boost post inject.

Swales Protocol is a pretty safe bet, much better than the 5000iu injects that seemed to be the norm before.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been seeing alot of anti HCG going on too.... if you got a good source its like 10-20 bucks a vial not a waste of money imo. like xodus said, more like insurance.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
ive been seeing alot of anti HCG going on too.... if you got a good source its like 10-20 bucks a vial not a waste of money imo. like xodus said, more like insurance.
i get what you are saying but i just use the rule of thumb. if you do an extreme cycle or 12+ weeks test then use it, if not then dont. the extra bloat, gonadotropin and LH suppression, extra pinning, and extra money just isnt worth it in my eyes. there are plenty of compounds readily available these days to help come off a cycle.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
yea, the higher dosing of clomid is when you get the sides you are referring to. that is why i said 50mg. it'll aid your body in getting the HPTA up and running again without the neg sides. for the aromasin, is that 10-12mg QD or QOD??

I do Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. Half-life is ~24 hrs.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, i'll have to look into that sme more and learn more about it. i had been set on using adex for quite some time. friendlier for the lipids sounds better imo.
exemestane is a little pricier, but the benefits seemed to outweigh the cost difference.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin ftw. Used it with Phera and now love it. I still like formestane better tho..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
arimidex was sh1t both times i used it. seriously not enough for me i rather take something stronger and lower doses that seems to work better for me. Aromasin usually comes in 25mg or 20mg tabs but is incredibly effective at half the dose eod from what ive heard.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I was talking to tripdog, he recommended something along the lines of Letro E3D @ 1mg???

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I was talking to tripdog, he recommended something along the lines of Letro E3D???
Letro is all business. My gyno is gone cause it. If you want to do that i am not sure, never heard. But Trip knows his shyt for sure.

Once i go to my T cycle ill prolly just run aromasin or something every day.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Yea, tripdog and I came up with this so far.

Cycle Length 12 Weeks

Week 1-12 500mg TEST E
Week 1-12 1mg Finastride ED
Week 3-12 HCG 250iu x2
Week 1-4 Phera 30/30/45/45
Week 1-12 Letro e3d 1mg

PCT
week 13-16 Nolva Tab 40/40/20/20mg (first 3 days 60mg)
week 13-16 Clen 50/50/50/50mcg

Recommendations for a test booster?

Dermacrine Spray and Phyto-Test? anyone?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

Cycle Length 12 Weeks

Week 1-12 500mg TEST E
Week 3-12 HCG 250iu x2
Week 1-12 Letro e3d 1mg

PCT

Letro is powerful stuff. It will knock out damn near ALL estrogen.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Isn't 1mg considered a low dose?

Yeah, 1mg EOD is low. I see you are running it E3D. If you are going to run it, be aware of dry joints and other lack of estrogen sides (no libido, dry joints, etc.).

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I know my source is good, heck great before i say this.

I am not having any loss of libido, ok maybe a tiny tiny bit.
I notice the joint issues more. I am going into 3rd weeek and my gyno is gone, maybe a pea sized bitis left, but now i will switch every day between SERM and Letro, slowing ramping down to minimize bounce back. So i know it worked and is good stuff to use.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established

Cycle Length 12 Weeks

Week 1-12 500mg TEST E
Week 3-12 HCG 250iu x2
Week 1-12 Letro e3d 1mg

PCT

go re-read what i posted about HCG and change that to weeks 10-12 ... or take it how you will and do what you want, your choice.

for a test booster - DTH wasnt a bad idea, i like ALRI's Restore...thinking of stacking that with our new T-bol as part of my next PCT.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
for a test booster - DTH wasnt a bad idea, i like ALRI's Restore...thinking of stacking that with our new T-bol as part of my next PCT.
I'm a huge fan of DTHC, although some of the younger guys don't seem to get as much out of it it seems.

Currently in PCT and going to run 2 bottles @ 6caps/day.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
im going to be runnin a 6 week cycle of prop my pct will be quite simple 50mg clomid ED 1-3 torem (standard dosing) and letro last week of cycle to jumpstart pct at probably 1mg ed (ive heard running letro last week of cycle theoretically could be a good way to kickstart pct. i dont know how accurate this is but this is what ive heard. any input on that

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
im going to be runnin a 6 week cycle of prop my pct will be quite simple 50mg clomid ED 1-3 torem (standard dosing) and letro last week of cycle to jumpstart pct at probably 1mg ed (ive heard running letro last week of cycle theoretically could be a good way to kickstart pct. i dont know how accurate this is but this is what ive heard. any input on that
Thats odd. Cause letro is so strong it rips all of the estro out of you. So you may get rebound effect....i know a SERM will be used to. Run EOD Letro and on the off ones use the SERM. IMO.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
whats up,

i was just curious cause his theory made sense but again a lot of things make sense on paper but when science is applied it can be the total opposite, so i was just wondering if anyone had input on that

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think on cycle low dose every other or E3d is ok, but at the end into PCT...I dont see why, Maybe Pistonpump will chime in. I wish trip would have came in here too....

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
yeah, trip has been helping me out. dude gots his knowledge.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yeah, trip has been helping me out. dude gots his knowledge.
not sure what that means...but yes. Hes very nice to share as much as he knows with us.

PS-TheeBC are you european or such? Just wondering after reading some of your posts. And for some reason your tag(TheeBC) reminds me od europe...?

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any ideas on keeping the HCG good. I read its only good up to 30 days once mixed with the BAC WATER. 30 days will only allow me at the most 2000iu my amps/vials are 5000ius each.

chime in.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any ideas on keeping the HCG good. I read its only good up to 30 days once mixed with the BAC WATER. 30 days will only allow me at the most 2000iu my amps/vials are 5000ius each.

chime in.

I've done mine with straight BW and it was good through my entire cycle. Don't worry about it much. I still got a little 'boost' after every shot even 9 weeks after reconstituting it.

Keep it in the fridge.

Last edited:
TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
haha, I use to say Brain, "that ***** gave me brain haha"

I'll mix 5,000, then 5,000 again later on during the cycle. =[ i guess i'll end up wasting some. since I only need 6,000.

also, hcg is 28 guage 1/2 needle right? for Sub-Q? I'll be injecting at a 45 degree angle correct?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
u can inject with slin pin or whatever but slin pin is the best. you can inject intramuscular too but most just do subq.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
If I have 5k of HCG. I want to dilute it for 250iu doses. Would I add 6ml of BAC Water?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Add 5 ml bac water..

That way you have 1000 iu per ml

.5cc = 500 iu, .25cc = 250 iu, etc..

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
THanks! once I have all gear and cash stored away in case of emergency and reach my desired BF. I will begin this sucker!

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
so, I mix hcg(5000iu) w/ the BAC WATER (5ml) = to 1000iu per ml.

1ml = 1cc

correct?

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
i know bro Tropicana makes so many versions, I got the antioxidant Advantage w/ Synthetic Test.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Hey, anyone agree or disagree with letro 1mg e3d? Im getting ready to place my order for the AI on cycle.

I might use letro alone after cycle, after pct, if puffiness is still lurking. After sex with the girlfriend, she says "babe, why your nips look puffy" that sucked **** hearing that. I am pretty inspired to fix it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, anyone agree or disagree with letro 1mg e3d? Im getting ready to place my order for the AI on cycle.
agree. its the most cost effective AI you can get and it will do the job no question about it.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
cost or not. we're talking about boobies on men. I'd hope we want the best IMHO! Letro!!!

I'm not going to trust the tear dropper for accurate measurement of getting 1mg e3d.
Oral baby syringes seem like a good way to go. box of a hundred is about $20 they're dosed for up to 1ml. They even have caps. I could pre-load possibly. Letro would come in 2.5mg per ml - 30ml
I'm all about simplicity, being organized. I work out on the road, so my lunch pales are packed full, empty gallon jugs of water. zip lock baggies, grocery sacks, etc. im still puzzled how I plan to keep half gallons of milk completely cold in this heat of 100+ in my car parked in the sun for over 8 hours.

Letro is it under dosed. I'll probably do 1.25mg e3d since 1/2 ml will be easier to gauge.
the rebound on SD made me feel I'm gyno prone, even though the other designers haven't had any effects.

can someone verify that gear helps control cortisol correct? plus i'll be supplementing 3g of vit. c ed 1g specifically after workout.

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
DieselTH - Mega Dose 6 caps
Sustain Alpha
EndoAmp
Toco-8

Another question was - as far as hairloss goes. NOT A MAN IN MY FAMILY HAS DIED BALED. Full heads of hair. Grey yes, not bald. salt n pepper comes common, but we got domes with hair. I should be okay with just using hair loss prevention products during pct?

-bc

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Just blew a $300 didn't even get my **** sucked
God my goal is expensive.

Last things will be 4 bottles of radox IF!!!!!!! NP had enough stock to FILL MY ORDER...then PP recovery stack. sustain + toco-8-endoAMP

so

4 Syntrax Radox antioxidant
2 Life Support
Syringes/needles/BAC/ampcuter/vials
Recovery Stack
Then we're set.
ps I dont even want to add that up.

ohh and great news, insurance was canceled yesterday. haha. bullshit.

-bc

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
If you are not prone to hairloss you may very well not need to take any ancillaries in that dept. I am prone but Toco8 and Revita shampoo are keeping things full, even on cycle.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
cost or not. we're talking about boobies on men. I'd hope we want the best IMHO! Letro!!!

I'm not going to trust the tear dropper for accurate measurement of getting 1mg e3d.
Oral baby syringes seem like a good way to go. box of a hundred is about $20 they're dosed for up to 1ml. They even have caps. I could pre-load possibly. Letro would come in 2.5mg per ml - 30ml
I'm all about simplicity, being organized. I work out on the road, so my lunch pales are packed full, empty gallon jugs of water. zip lock baggies, grocery sacks, etc. im still puzzled how I plan to keep half gallons of milk completely cold in this heat of 100+ in my car parked in the sun for over 8 hours.

Letro is it under dosed. I'll probably do 1.25mg e3d since 1/2 ml will be easier to gauge.
the rebound on SD made me feel I'm gyno prone, even though the other designers haven't had any effects.

can someone verify that gear helps control cortisol correct? plus i'll be supplementing 3g of vit. c ed 1g specifically after workout.

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
DieselTH - Mega Dose 6 caps
Sustain Alpha
EndoAmp
Toco-8

Another question was - as far as hairloss goes. NOT A MAN IN MY FAMILY HAS DIED BALED. Full heads of hair. Grey yes, not bald. salt n pepper comes common, but we got domes with hair. I should be okay with just using hair loss prevention products during pct?

-bc

Just buy one oral baby syringe and wash it. You don't need a box of them. It's only E3D.

Yes gear controls cortisol.

Buy your milk at the nearest grocery/convenience store wherever you are. Don't try to store it in your car. :sick:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the pct looks solid bro you are leaving nothing unturned.....may want some creatine in there tho or just mega dose the bcaas....N.O. product? I know its alot of money already but just saying.

I cant remember what did you decide on the oral part?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I cant remember what did you decide on the oral part?
He already said he spent $ 300 and didn't get his d!ck sucked. Oh oops. Wrong oral.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He already said he spent $ 300 and didn't get his d!ck sucked. Oh oops. Wrong oral.
hahaha i get second thoughts about typing oral....lol some how i knew that between his post and mine that it would be on some peoples sick minds lol.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i get second thoughts about typing oral....lol some how i knew that between his post and mine that it would be on some peoples sick minds lol.
Sick? Hell If I wasn't thinking that way I would be sick...

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
xodus/pistonpump - check ur PM's. I'll be shooting you guys a final layout on a spread sheet.

I have mri no2/ce2...Im taking reset A.D and benadryl to hopefully help me recover from my adrenal gland issues I believe I was having for a few weeks. I was ran down to the ground. but, I feel better stopping the stims and just trying to let my body repair its self.

ahh! im going crazy now with the letro. I already placed the order.

1mg every 3 days cant be that bad compared to the recommended .25mg ED. I keep getting different point of views. such as adex, etc.

I trust you guys here, over others at other boards. Its just when the info conflicts, im not sure if just going with the aromasin is best, and letro in case of gyno flare.

Or if I used aromasin in PCT to help with rebound from letro?
Im going to stick it out with letro. Hope it does me good. Ill probably be on joint support the entire cycle, then especially when the bookend epi comes in.