Gains

gman1983bam

Awards
Hey guys so I'm just wondering how long it takes to start putting on size from test E im on 500 mg week split going on my 4th week also would it hurt to cruse into my next cycle say at 300mg test E week? Thanks guys

Ninja23

Awards
I'm also in my fourth week starting yesterday I've already had decent strength gains and some libido gains however not so much size I've gained some weight but don't look too different give it another week or two and the size should be coming from what I've been reading I'm also going to cruise but at 150-200mgs a weeks split into two shots

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
5-6 weeks in is probably when you'll start seeing some good gains
I asked for advice for a future cycle myself and I was told to kick start the cycle with Tbol or Test Prop for bulking and Anavar or Winstrol for cutting
I was also told that doing Proviron for 6-8 weeks helps with the gains since you get more free testosterone

A bit too late to order something else in your situation, but next time you might want to give one of those a try.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much of a surplus are you eating at? How are you training?

Week 6-7 is usually the take off.

And 300/week is a bit excessive to cruise. 200-250 is what I would recommend if you go that route.

Also be aware that cruising becomes life. Try not to fool yourself into thinking you're just going to cruise between this cycle and the next.

gman1983bam

Awards
I eat pretty good I got a ****ty stomach I take pills for sometimes it's hard to eat but im a fast gainers. Most times I workout 7 days a week because i feel good doing that seem to recover fast i don't do full body workouts never liked them individual body parts. I train my ass off work really hard in the gym. Do u think its a bad idea to cruse?

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
I eat pretty good I got a ****ty stomach I take pills for sometimes it's hard to eat but im a fast gainers. Most times I workout 7 days a week because i feel good doing that seem to recover fast i don't do full body workouts never liked them individual body parts. I train my ass off work really hard in the gym. Do u think its a bad idea to cruse?
the problem with not doing full body is you're missing on some sweet gains. I do much better when I do 5 trainings/week with 1 day full body the 5th day and the weekend I do some light cardio. But everyone is different.

gman1983bam

Awards
Ya i used to do them and i didn't find it wasn't doing much when i work different part every day I grow faster as far as cardio i walk like 10 miles everyday fast pace i dont drive so walk everywhere lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard to grow if you don't eat above your TDEE, so be sure you know what that is.

Training 7 days a week isn't optimal either, even doing single body parts. Is that consistent, 7 days per week? Especially if you train hard, you're taxing your CNS without allowing for recovery. Recovery isn't necessarily linked directly to individual body parts. It's a wholly linked machine.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eat, train and rest to grow if that's your goal for a cycle.

gman1983bam

Awards
So if i was to train 6 day week I should grow better i do it alot for the mental part helps with stress and year sober thanks to working out also TDEE?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Total Daily Energy Expenditure

i.e. You need to eat more calories then you burn in a given day in order to grow.

Now AAS will make an exception for this to some extent.

One day of rest is better than none.

And congrats on the year bro, same story here. The gym played a big part in mine too.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
So if i was to train 6 day week I should grow better i do it alot for the mental part helps with stress and year sober thanks to working out also TDEE?
You grow while you rest.
A buddy of mine is all about changing his routine

Week 1 : 7 days (2 legs days in a row, 1 day chest + back, 1 day abs + cardio, 1 day full body, 1 day cardio and 1 day arms + shoulders)
Week 2 : 5 days (1 day rest, 1 day cardio, 2 days full body, 1 legs day, 1 day chest + back and 1 day abs + arms + shoulders)
Week 3 : 3 days (1 day rest, 1 day full body, 1 day rest, 1 day lower body, 1 day rest, 1 day upper body and 1 day rest)
Repeat
week 7 : 1 day full body
Next 7 weeks are backwards (week 3 -> week 2 -> week 1 -> repeat -> week 7)

It allows him to workout at high intensity for every week 1 and he gets plenty of rest on week 3. If he did week 1 for 3 straight weeks he'd be overtraining, but by training a bit less the 2 following weeks his gains are better. The 7th week is all about resting.

Try doing exercises you don't usually do. Changing your workout once in a while might do wonders for you.

gman1983bam

Awards
Yap 7 days a week consistent iv had really good gains from it but maybe it's time to take a day off like say I go Monday to Saturday take Sundays off what's your intake on that?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yap 7 days a week consistent iv had really good gains from it but maybe it's time to take a day off like say I go Monday to Saturday take Sundays off what's your intake on that?
Your body will thank you and so will the mirror.

About 6 months ago I went from 5 days/week (Monday-Friday) to 4 days. I now take Wednesdays off. I didn't think I could do it mentally. It means being more disciplined with diet and accepting the rest I'm giving myself. I workout before work in the morning which means waking at 3:45 or so to get it in. Getting that day in the middle of the week of extra sleep now is everything. Resets my body and mind mid-week and not only can I feel it throughout the day, I feel it throughout the week. And I feel it in the gym. It's more of a mental hurdle than anything.

So that being said, I think you should give yourself some rest. If you feel you have to be in the gym 6 days a week, just do active-rest stuff on the 6th day. Walk on the incline, some ab work, etc.

The gym stimulates the growth. The kitchen, couch and bed is where you do the growing.

gman1983bam

Awards
Thanks for the great advice im deffently going to try that.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well maybe some others have some insight for you too, but glad to help man. Hope it all goes well.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My general rule of thumb is if making progress doing what youre doing, keep on doing it no matter how retarded it might be until te gainz diminish.

Training 7 days a week will tend to involve some sort of adaptation or acclimatisation, then innevitably a stall or overreach, at which point a deload becomes necessary.

Then, you have the choice of beginning the cycle again, or changing to a program structure that either has built-in deloads or strikes the perfect balance (for you!) of frequency/volume where no deload is required but progression still occurs.

You see, theres a million and one ways to do this sh1t. The trick is being able to identify whats working, whats not, why, and getting the variables right. Or as right as you can.

Joseph2288

Awards
If you wanna see quick results next time stack it with dbol or tren 5 days into a dbol test e cycle and already noticing changes good luck with your cycle

gman1983bam

Awards
Yes I'm adding dbol to my next just wanted to see how sides would be on test first and same to u buddy

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
Yes I'm adding dbol to my next just wanted to see how sides would be on test first and same to u buddy
I'll tell you what I've been told by someone with a lot more experience than me.

Dbol is often faked.
Tbol's gains may be less impressive, but they are solid gains that you'll keep.
Dbol is harsher and the gains are not as solid as they are impressive...

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is one the least faked steroids, tbol is better imo but much harder to find and much more likely to be faked

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
Dbol is one the least faked steroids, tbol is better imo but much harder to find and much more likely to be faked
I guess it all depends on sources and past experiences.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
No, it's actually more of a price thing. There is no incentive to fake an inexpensive steroid, this is why test and dbol are almost never faked. There is nothing cheaper to replace it with. What are you going to give someone that is cheaper than dbol but will give you some of it's effects? Nothing. Same with testosterone, these are pretty much the cheapest raws there are. Expensive AAS on the other hand are often faked by replacing them cheaper ones that have sort of the same effects. Anavar or even halotestin is often winstrol, primobolan is often just test prop and a lot of the time turinabol is either winstrol, dbol, or a PH.

gman1983bam

Awards
So guys just wondering how long I should pct for after my cycle? I know it's 2 weeks after my last injection. Also I'm just going to be using novadex for pct