Gaining them gainnnnz with Ironflex Brawn and Halo-X!

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17 Back! Watched and listened to Andrey's Seminar for about 3 hours. Headed back home when it was over and went straight to the gym. It was PAAAACKED! So I had to switch up the order of each exercise or I would had been there for too long. Seated Cable Rows 5 sets of 12 reps 100lb, 120lb, 140lb, 160lb, 180lb. MOTHERF'N RP! I failed at 8 reps on the 180lb.. I could had gotten 10 reps but than my form would had been ****ty. I was more than happy with 8 reps though. People were all looking at me when I was done. When I got up off the machine this big dude approached me and said "damn bro you strong for your size". Awesome feeling. T-Bar Rows 4 sets of 10 reps 70lb, 90lb, 115lb, 135lb. I was feeling strong so i went for the 3 plates on the last set. I failed at 8 reps when I felt I would be able to pull the weight up without screwing up my form. It was heavy. But happy about it. Next week with 10 more pounds on it and it will be a PR =D. Wide Grip Pull Downs 4 sets of 10 reps 85lb, 100lb, 115lb, 130lb. work out called for close grip pulldowns but I been watching videos of Ronnie workout and he talks how he loves the exercise, always does it and how it helped grow his back so tonight i said 'fock it i'm do wide grips, its been a while.' Sorry Jay I know this is your program but Ronnie always had a better back than you... Ronnie knows best! lol Machine Rows 3 sets of 10 reps 85lb, 100lb, 115lb. 1 Arm Dumbbell Rows 4 sets of 10 reps 70lb, 75lb, 80lb, 85lb. On my last set the same big dude from before shook his head at me and said "strong lifts bro!" Few Notes: I left the gym and my arms were super pumped. I had a hard time putting my hoodie on. WTF I'm always pumped! lol Whatever I do gets me pumped up! I didn't eat really well today and I felt light headed during the cable rows. I had to down the whole carb shake at the end of that set. Kept drinking more and more water and I was good at the end of the workout. I was ready to try out the tecnique that I learned tonight from Andrey on the deadlift but there was no deadlift on the schedule for tonight plus the gym was so packed that the squat racks were all being used from the time I got there to the time I left. People were waiting next to them to use. It was crazy. My birthday tomorrow. Getting old as fock... Will punish myself for it tomorrow with my arm workout.
Nice session...^^^^
HAPPY B DAY!!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy birthday KL. Andrey is a BEAST. Solid session, gotta love dem pumps

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice session...^^^^
HAPPY B DAY!!!!
Badass back session! Happy bday
Happy birthday KL. Andrey is a BEAST. Solid session, gotta love dem pumps
Happy birthday King!!!!
Yup same from me.
Happy birthday dude.
Thank you boys and girl. F'n hate birthdays though. Don't know why people celebrate the fact they are getting older. lol. Update coming right up!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy birthday up in here. Does this change the pt bracket you are in?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18
ARMS!

V-Bar Push-Down
5 sets of 12 reps
50lb, 60lb, 70lb, 75lb, 75lb. the 4th set got heavy so I just did the same weight to not mess up the form and still be able to get that squeeze at the bottom of the movement. Arms was fully pumped when I was done with this!

Triceps Overhead Extension with Rope
3 sets of 12 reps
42.5lb, 50lb, 60lb. Ready to break another pr next week!

Close-Grip Bench Press
5 sets of 15, 15, 12, 6, 10 reps
50lb, 70lb, 90lb, 110lb, 90lb + bar. the 4th set with 110lb felt heavy, i felt my arms shaking like a moooother so i just racked the weight, took out the 10s in each side and did 90lb again for my last set. no room for ego. I'm already not that great looking so i didn't want the bar smashing my face lol.

Skull Crushers
7 sets of 12, 12, 12, 12, 10, 10, 8 reps
40lb, 40lb, 50lb, 50lb, 60lb, 60lb, 70lb. I thought I would be ready for 10 reps with the 70s this week but wasn't today. It's all good though, there is always next week.

Barbell Curl
4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 10 reps
50lb, 60lb, 70lb, 70lb. kinda pissed about this. after my first set i was like damn 50lb are so light now, i was kinda laughing in my head about it. but than when i got to 70s and i was 6 reps in i was like damn it got heavy! so for the last set I just decided to do 70s again cuz i knew i would never be able to do the 80s with perfect form. biceps was sooooo damn pumped by now.

Alternating Standing Dumbbell Curl
3 sets of 10 reps
25lb, 30lb, 35lb. alright so i'm doing 25s and my biceps are so pumped that it was hard to curl all the way up, at about rep 7 i was like 'fock this hurts i'll never be able to do 30s.' i rest about 40 seconds drink water, get the 30s and curl them thinking light weight, light weight. boom got 10 reps done. took a minute rest, drank more water and went for the 35s.. i took a few steps back this time so i could look at my form from the side to see if my elbow would stick to my side or move forward and if my back was good and before i know it i was done 10 reps. i put the dumbbells back and hoooooooly hell my biceps are so pumped it hurts!

Concentration Curls
3 sets of 10 reps
25lb, 30lb, 35lb. something weird that i noticed about this exercise for the past few weeks that i been doing it... i'm a righty and whenever i do db bench or db presses my left arm will always be crappy, i always feel like my left arm is weaker than the right. but when i do concentrations curls it is always harder for my right arm, the left always feels like its easy. so f'n weird!

1 Arm Preacher Curl on machine
3 sets of 12 reps
50lb, 55lb, 60lb. had to do it on the machine cuz the regular preacher was being hogged by 3 guys...

Reverse Bar Curl
3 sets of 10 reps with 2 drop sets of 6 and 8 reps
30lb, 40lb, 50lb, 40lb, 30lb.

Few notes:
Took a pre workout today before my workout. Felt like I needed it. It had been a while..
Again with the pump. It's so soooo easy for me to get fully pumped. And when its time to do biceps they are SO pumped that it hurts.
Like yesterday I didn't feel as strong...
There was this BEAST of a man next to me doing db presses when i was doing the concentration curls. He was doing 80s, 90s and than he vanished. When I was done with my last set with the 35s, I got up and looked at the smalled calves and quads i ever seen... it was that 'beast' that was doing db presses, he had just gotten 100s to press with. I couldn't help but laugh. lol I don't have much to show either but hell at least I work them hard. To tell the truth I think my quads probably looked better than his haha.

Question for you guys that can help. I hate the fact that it looks like my biceps has no peak/height. Yesterday at the Animal seminar there was this 2 big dudes that had massive arms that you could see like they had the big arm than the height in the bicep, like there was a baseball there. Why the hell isn't my bicep not growing like that and how do i make it grow? I do the reverse curl every work out, same for the concentration curl...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy arm workout! Awesome session KL

The bicep peak has somewhat to to with genetics. Your muscle length and fibers.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy Birthday!!!

Sounds like you had a killer back session; I love the pumps epi gave me my first time with it, & this time around with halo has been even better. Any non-aromatizing oral gives me pretty sick pumps that are hard to beat.

Like Tyga said, genetics is mainly gonna dictate shape. Picking exercises that focus on the peak & supinating the wrists during any curl will help push that a bit better, but the blueprint is God-given, for better or worse. It's your job to just make what you got freaky as heck!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy arm workout! Awesome session KL

The bicep peak has somewhat to to with genetics. Your muscle length and fibers.
Happy Birthday!!!

Sounds like you had a killer back session; I love the pumps epi gave me my first time with it, & this time around with halo has been even better. Any non-aromatizing oral gives me pretty sick pumps that are hard to beat.

Like Tyga said, genetics is mainly gonna dictate shape. Picking exercises that focus on the peak & supinating the wrists during any curl will help push that a bit better, but the blueprint is God-given, for better or worse. It's your job to just make what you got freaky as heck!
Damn it than sounds like i'm focked. lol From what I know my dad is skinnier than a toothpick! Damn that sucks!

Woke up today and arms are a bit sore. Been awhile since I been sore. Today I'll be running, doing push ups and sits up. So not much going on. Going to this place here in town that has a huge hill and do what ipara suggested. HOPING that the snow melted there. Woke up today, looked out the window and a lot of the snow had melted. Otherwise I'll be hitting deadmill... ugh.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We said genetics dictate shape, not max size capacity - obv the bigger your frame the more likely you'll be able to hold more mass in total poundage, but littler frames with shorter muscle bellies actually can often get "bigger looking" for the frame. Look at guys like Lee Priest, Rich Gaspari, Flew Lewis - Flex is a veritable titan on stage at "just" 212lbs contest weight. I was 212 lbs like a month ago. No comparison, not in the slightest.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Basically if you want huge guns, they're yours for the taking! :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 19
Cheat Day
High school friend of mine that I hadn't seen in a while came over and we hung out the whole day and we binged ourselves in all kinds of food. I went to bed and could barely turn on my side. I was super full!

DAY 20
DELTS!​

DB Presses
4 sets of 10, 10, 10, 7 reps
30lb, 40lb, 50lb, 60lb. now remember when i mentioned on the first week that i hate training shoulders cuz they are weak and they hurt like a MOTHER at the end? well I still do. Now I have only been able to do 60s once in my life and that was like december 2011. Felt good to do them again. At rep 7 my arm were like parallel, i kicked, grunted, breathed hard, cursed and even spit a lil bit but wasn't able to get 8 reps. still good though.

DB Lateral Raises
4 sets of 15 reps
15lb, 20lb, 25lb, 25lb. was only suppose to do 10 reps but they felt light so i kept doing 15 reps but once i got to the 30s i did 2 reps and felt heavy and my form looked crappy so i just put them down and went back to the 25s. no need for ego and injury.

Front Bar Raises
3 sets of 10 reps
20lb, 30lb, 40lb. felt really sharp pain/pump/soreness while doing this. Had to stretch stretch stretch every chance i had after this till the last second i was at the gym.

Face Pulls with Rope
4 sets of 12 reps
I forgot the weights argggg.

Was suppose to do low pulley cable lateral raises but my shoulders were in so much pain that I couldnt even raise them up 1/3 of the way. I lowered the weight all the way down to 5lbs but still couldn't do it.

Shrugs
4 sets of 15 reps
45lb each side, 70lb each side, 90lb each side, 110lb each side. Only reason i didn't say fock it and left the gym after the failed attempt on the low pulley was cuz of shrugs, something i have loved doing since i first started lifting back in 2004.

Half a mile jog.

Few notes:
Arms this morning were still a little sore.
Back a tiny bit sore as well.
Felt like such a b!tch during shoulders. They are so weak, i hate that everytime i try to go up in weight i just cant do it and i have to do the same weight again as the last set. Shoulders has to the be the only body part that i HATE training. Super easy for to get Traps though, only part that i like training.
Again with the pump... but this time it was mixed with pain and instant soreness.
Jogged for half a mile pain in the calves were still there and still unbelievably painful still.
Not that great of a week for me this one. Even though I broke some PRs I felt like I was weak or that I could had done better.

Legs tomorrow! Hoping to squat at least 10lbs more than last week! I know hack squats is on the list but will be doing front squats. Missed doing that last week.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Sounds like Epi is beating up your joints which is normal. Take it from someone who has had major shoulder issues the past year don't not push it.. Unless your a power lifter the lbs in your lifts are irrelevant. Stay at a weight and rep range that causes the least amount of pain.. Increase your fish oil and another other joint support you have.. Also heat, ice, and stretch will do wonders..

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm taking Flexible by Formutech and I have zero joint pain and I'm running 70mgs of epi a day right now, the stuff works wonders

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like Epi is beating up your joints which is normal. Take it from someone who has had major shoulder issues the past year don't not push it.. Unless your a power lifter the lbs in your lifts are irrelevant. Stay at a weight and rep range that causes the least amount of pain.. Increase your fish oil and another other joint support you have.. Also heat, ice, and stretch will do wonders..
I'm not one to care much about the weight as long as my form is great and i get that squeeze or pause at the top of the movement. But sometimes it does gets frustrating. I was thinking about including xfactor on my pct when i start but yeah no lol i need to give my joints a break and pass my PT test. xfactor will have to wait another 8 weeks.

About to hit leg right now and than stock up the house with some food from costco.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking Flexible by Formutech and I have zero joint pain and I'm running 70mgs of epi a day right now, the stuff works wonders
I was on flexible up till the first few days of Brawn and Halo till I ran out. I used it last year as well before I went to basic, I was dealing with a serious shoulder and forearm injury that got I got rid of. True life saver. Now i'm on OT and powder Cissus. Fish oil I'll have with every meal.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders are really really tough to add weight on - for the most part, I do the same or less weight I was using on raises & such a year ago. I focus more on decent form & contraction. But the way the leverage are, it takes a LONG time to add weight to raises. Presses is about the only thing you can expect to climb some over time, so don't be too hard on yourself. & while you may well get 10 more lbs on squat, if you even get 5 you're getting stronger, so don't sell yourself short!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21
LEGS!

Gym was absolutely paaaaaaacked today. Everything was taken and being used when I got there.

Warmed up in the bicycle, 1 mile.

Leg Extensions
4 sets of 12 reps
90lb, 110lb, 130lb, 150lb

Hack Squats
3 sets of 12 reps
90lb, 140lb, 180lb. hate this machine but both squat racks were still being used. on the 2nd set I was feeling this pain on my calf..

Front Squats
4 sets of 10 reps
25lb each side, 35lb each side, 45lb each side, 55lb each side. pain on calf started getting worse with each set. if went past quarter rep the pain intensified.

Back Squats
4 sets of 10 reps
55lb each side, 70lb each, 80lb each, 90lb each side. pain set in really bad now. on my last set after the 5th rep i started getting cramps... i finished my last set, racked the weight and sat down on the floor. same pain from the day on my pt test on my calf. they were cramping and flexing by itself. i pulled my pants up and holy **** it looked like i had a baseball for a calf! could barely stand, let alone walk. got up put the weights away and limped away to do the standing leg curl. biiiiig f'n mistake. the second i raised the leg up i started cramping up again. i was getting pissed off and decided to leave.

Left the gym limping.. Went to Costco and it was FULL. NOWHERE to park... Not even reeeeeally far away where I usually park anyways. I was still pissed off so I l said fock it and left, i'll go there tomorrow. Went out to eat this place I used to eat a lot last summer,

It's been a few hours now and my calf still hurts. Time to find where I put the foam roller and start using this focker every morning before going to the gym.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FOOD?? Oh you got my attention , is that food from Jersey?? I want yo try :)

Good workout for trying to squeeze in with all of the douches. Sounded like doing chest on Monday.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where is the protein in your food man! Is that a BBQ place? If you go BBQ places order the "To Go by the Pound" deals you tend to get more meat just ordering 1/2 lb, 3/4 or even a whole lb if you order by the pound then you can just grab 2 pieces of bread for free and make a sammich all while getting twice the protein for the price of a pre made plate that has the sides. Just something I learned over the years in how to get more protein for the same money eating out.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do a lot of "prehab" stuff (foam rolling, lax ball mashing, various stretches and mobility drills). I think the importance of such activities can't be overstated, especially while "on". You've identified that your shins and calves give you issues. Work the area you intend to target the night before you lift, essentially priming your real estate for maximum performance.
Also, look into "becoming a supple leopard" by kstarr. Much of what is contained in it can be found on YouTube, to include his voodoo flossing. This stuff all works wonders when you implement it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I do a lot of "prehab" stuff (foam rolling, lax ball mashing, various stretches and mobility drills). I think the importance of such activities can't be overstated, especially while "on". You've identified that your shins and calves give you issues. Work the area you intend to target the night before you lift, essentially priming your real estate for maximum performance.
Also, look into "becoming a supple leopard" by kstarr. Much of what is contained in it can be found on YouTube, to include his voodoo flossing. This stuff all works wonders when you implement it.
Yeah I plan to get his "Becoming a Supple Leopard" Kelly has a lot of great stuff and his WOD vids are amazing too. If you look him up lots of people have made playlists of his vids for the different bodyparts. Which can be quite beneficial. Now that I have some bands I am going to look into doing some of his other movements where he uses the bands to position his joints before working them.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FOOD?? Oh you got my attention , is that food from Jersey?? I want yo try :)

Good workout for trying to squeeze in with all of the douches. Sounded like doing chest on Monday.
That looks like an awesome feast!
Where is the protein in your food man! Is that a BBQ place? If you go BBQ places order the "To Go by the Pound" deals you tend to get more meat just ordering 1/2 lb, 3/4 or even a whole lb if you order by the pound then you can just grab 2 pieces of bread for free and make a sammich all while getting twice the protein for the price of a pre made plate that has the sides. Just something I learned over the years in how to get more protein for the same money eating out.
It really was delicious. It's a Brazilian place here in Jersey. Only paid $10 for the whole plate. Eggs, Potato Salad, this other salad that is like carrots, shredded chicken, light mayo, 2 pieces of steak, 2 pieces of ribs and the brazilian sausages.

I got the foam roller when I first did DTP in 2012. Helped a lot but than I moved and forgot all about it. Thanks I'm looked that up right now!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 22!
Chest and EZ Curls!

Had a 2 and half scoop of protein right after I woke up with Brawn and Halo X.
An hour later had some Creatine HCL.

Got to the gym and saw it was full again. Went to the locker room to leave my bag and get my workout from the paper. Looked at it and said fock it.. I'm do my own thing since it's packed and unfort its monday and I had to do Chest... arrrg

Incline Machine Presses
4 sets of 12 reps plus 4 or 5 partial reps
45lb each side, 55lb each side, 70lb each side, 80lb each side

Decline Barbell Presses
3 sets of 10 reps
35lb each side, 45lb each side, 55lb each side. there was a few @ssholes all around me on the other bench press and the incline bench press being loud, focking around and one of the them on my last set hit the right side of the bar.. had to hold on tight on the left side to not fall over with that $hit. i was able to rack it but shoulder was hurting. I got up off the bench ready to f'n smash that guy and when i turned to him he was standing there like he had seen a ghost and started apologizing. i been so angry the past 3 days that I was ready to fock him up but he standing there scared and so was his friends I just shook my head and walked away.

Dumbbell Bench Press
4 sets of 10 reps
55lb, 60lb, 65lb, 70lb. chest was hard as rock right now, fully pumped. Pretty sure I could had gone for 75lb if i had a spotter to help me get the dbs up for the first rep and spot me cuz shoulder was hurting.

Incline DB Fly
4 sets of 12 reps
25lb, 30lb, 35lb, 40lb. had to a wait a good 3 minutes cuz this guy was hogging(feet on top of the DBs while he used his phone) the 40s.

Cable Crossover Cable
5 sets of 10 reps
10lb, 15lb, 15lb, 20lb, 20lb. was going for a 6th set but shoulder started hurting real bad when i got to the top of the movement and than forced it down.

EZ Curls
3 sets of 15 reps, 3 drop sets of 8 reps
40lb, 50lb, 60lb, 50lb, 40lb, 30lb. Used to doing 10 reps on the curls but week 4 of the workout program called for 15 reps. It was tough. One the last set I decided to do the drop set, arms were SO PUMPED and they got pumped so fast that 8 reps was all I could do without any rest in between weights.

I'm starting to feel like a real bitch right now. If I workout legs or run my calves will hurt. If I do chest or delts my shoulder will hurt.
Back tomorrow... Rear lat spread... game over, lights out!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Sounds like your having the same issues I was... Your going to have to find a range of motion that does not aggravate it. You could also try bands if you have them at your gym.. You'll still be able to get a great pump from them

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like your having the same issues I was... Your going to have to find a range of motion that does not aggravate it. You could also try bands if you have them at your gym.. You'll still be able to get a great pump from them
What issue is that? Getting old as hell? lol You right though, I have used them in the past when i did p90x right after my motorcycle accident. That was probably the first time that I never felt any pain in my shoulders when I worked them out.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sucks. Hopefully it's nothing major and that shoulder heals up quickly.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Elite fts and kstarr has the best shoulder rehab/prehab videos. Hopefully the pain goes away quickly

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23
Back!

2 scoops of whey with Halo, Brawn and OT.

40mins later 2 scoops of ritual, concret and bcaa.

Chin Ups assisted
4 sets of 10, 10, 8, 8
40lb. feel like a bitch doing assisted chin ups...

Cable Rows
4 sets of 10, 10, 10, 8
120lb, 140lb, 160lb, 180lb. big dude asked to work in with me. it was annoying as fock he would do his reps perfectly the last 3 he would look like $hit doing them and than let the handle go and letting the weights smash down and the handle fly out. after my last set i got off the machine and stretched a bit and watched him do the same weight and when he let the handle go it flew and smashed his right food. I busted out laughing. it was the perfect way for him to finish the exercise off. f'n retard.

Barbell Rows
3 sets of 10 reps
45lb each side. I feel like 45s are the perfect weight for me to do 10 reps with great form and still struggle on the last 2 or 3 reps. If i lighter it feels too easy, i go up its like woah this is heavy as hell. sucks but I do what i can.

1 Arm DB Rows
3 sets of 10 reps
70lb, 80lb, 90lb. 90s was fun as hell to do, last time i did them were like 2012. i focking love doing this exercise. idk something about being able to go full range of motion with arm extended all the way down, arm stretched out and being able to pull the weight up till it touches my rib cage. feels like im on my way to become stronger and give me hope that i can do a lot better and lift heavier on other exercises.

Close Grip Pull Downs
3 sets of 15 reps
85lb, 100lb, 120lb.

Behind Back Pull Downs
2 sets of 12 reps
85lb and 100lb.

Pretty sure that the pre workout today gave me that extra boost. I flew right through my workout. Got it done in like 40 mins.
No real complains about my workout today. I left satisfied. I lifted heavy on some, lifted ok on others.
Upset that Brawn and Halo are coming to an end though.

This has nothing to do with this log but something that happened after I left the gym. I went to costco to get my food and after getting everything i need i was denied in the cashier cuz it was my aunt's card and apparently can't do that anymore. I got pissed off so fast, it was like a switch..
Me: I come here every 3 weeks and buy it with her card.
Chick gave me attitude: "yeah well guess what its not happening anymore".
Me:
. Are you kidding me?
Chick: Umm no and you can't use this card anymore. (she goes to put the card away)
Me: (reached over the cashier and pulled the card out of her hand).
Chick: ANDREIIII COME HERE!
Big dude walks over as I'm putting the card back in my wallet. Big Dude: What's the problem?
Chick: It's not his card, he doesn't want to open an account of his own, says he always uses his aunt's card, took the card from my hands when i said he couldn't use it no more.
Me:

Big Dude: Yeah you are not allowed to buy in this store anymore unless you have a card yourself or you are on the account. Don't ever touch her again.
Me: Turned to the chick "**** you for being a bitch and giving me attitude for no reason." Turned to the big dude, "**** you for accusing me of something i never did and banning me from the store?" Turned and walked away as everyone was staring at me. As I was walking out the guy that checks the receipt told me have a great day. I just looked at him like I wanted to skull **** him.
Holy hell it's been so sooo long since I ever told anyone to go fock themselves but her attitude just pissed me off so much. Didn't even touch her, I just took the card out of her hand so fast that she didn't even felt the card leave her hand, she had to look down to her hands to see what had just happened. Damn I been so pissed off since I failed my PT test.. Home now and I feel bad for cursing at the big guy and the receipt checker cuz they did nothing wrong but that chick... still a ****ing bitch!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well Leo, we learned something here. A. don't fukk around when training for a PT test it can ruin your mood for a bit to fail and B. Don fukk with King Leo when he is trying to get his grub on.

I would have probably intentionally sneezed on the food then said no problem you can put it back... when they told me to pay for it after that I would tell them "I can't I don't have a Costco card!" Then chunk a deuce and walk out.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Well Leo, we learned something here. A. don't fukk around when training for a PT test it can ruin your mood for a bit to fail and B. Don fukk with King Leo when he is trying to get his grub on. I would have probably intentionally sneezed on the food then said no problem you can put it back... when they told me to pay for it after that I would tell them "I can't I don't have a Costco card!" Then chunk a deuce and walk out.
I'd pay to see that!!!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does someone have a little rage?!! Lol
Idk what's going on but every little thing has been setting me off lately. I had to go to Woodbridge this morning to do a class with a few guys from my unit and damn they are so retarded, all younger guys in there 19s and 21s.. At lunch time we all went to get some food and they were ****ing around in the back of the van.. I hit the brakes so f'n hard that one of them flew from his seat and almost went through the middle of the front seats if it wasn't for his friend sitting next to me who was looking back, the guy that flew forward head butted his friend and fell. lmao.

Shoulder any better?
My shoulder is perfectly fine when I'm out of the gym. They only hurt when I do chest or delts. Sometimes when doing push ups. But other than that they are just fine. Maybe my form is not as good as I thought... fock!

Well Leo, we learned something here. A. don't fukk around when training for a PT test it can ruin your mood for a bit to fail and B. Don fukk with King Leo when he is trying to get his grub on.

I would have probably intentionally sneezed on the food then said no problem you can put it back... when they told me to pay for it after that I would tell them "I can't I don't have a Costco card!" Then chunk a deuce and walk out.
LOL. Once I'm done with Brawn and Halo which should be this week I'll be able to get back to running again without any of the pain from the pump on my calves. I think. Hopefully. And I should have no problem passing the PT test again at the end of next month when I have to go again. I mean yes I was tired when running but the pain actually joined forces and made me more tired, probably mentally more. But I'll be ready next month!
I'm still pissed that I couldn't get my food, I got back a few mins ago from a class and went to shop rite to get some food and spent more money for 2 week's worth of food than I would have spent for a $hit load of food that I could have bought at costco. Aunt is in Brasil and will be there till mid April so won't be able to shop at Costco till she comes back and puts me in the account.

Just downed some Ritual and about to hit arms and calves!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the big thing is definitely you clearing the DS out of your system and you will do better on your run. You have what another week on this so you can start running 3 miles 4 times a week until the test if you do I bet you can get it down by a minute from your last test.

Yeah that crap sucks not being able to get your food where it would have been cheaper but if it is something you do regularly why didn't you just buy a membership? Isn't it only like 35 for a year or something? I think that is what we pay at Sams.

So you say you got mad & slammed on the breaks in the van sending one of your Army brothers flying out of his chair? Not to be a d!ck man but you need to get a handle on it. You are on designer steroids, they cause increase aggression and short fuses. It is your RESPONSIBILITY to keep that aggression in check. You chose to put yourself in that position no one else needs to adjust there behavior to avoid you getting upset. You have to adjust your behavior and reactions to act as if nothing has changed. You don't want to be the guy who perpetuates the "Roid Rage" myth by acting out and not controlling it. It gives all of us Gorillaz a bad name. Getting pissed and huffy in Costco is no big deal as no one could have got hurt. However you could have injured the guy in the van or one of the other troops that had nothing to do with it over a sudden temper tantrum. That is a big nono, and different than just being an angry ass it is being a danger to others.

Sorry if I seem I am coming down on you. In all honestly I am really trying to help you deal with the aggression and to see the difference between being an ass because of increased aggression and actually being aggressive. The Costco situation, not a big deal you got pissed and acted like an ass... We all do it. The bus situation is different because there was intentional malice on your part. You were basically physically punishing them for clowning around in back, and you seem proud of the fact the guy fell and an innocent bystander got head butted. I don't know you well enough to decipher if that is out of character for you. However if it is then you need to be more aware of it and show the discipline to control that behavior. If it isn't out of character for you then tell me to fug off and I won't bother ya again.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the big thing is definitely you clearing the DS out of your system and you will do better on your run. You have what another week on this so you can start running 3 miles 4 times a week until the test if you do I bet you can get it down by a minute from your last test.

Yeah that crap sucks not being able to get your food where it would have been cheaper but if it is something you do regularly why didn't you just buy a membership? Isn't it only like 35 for a year or something? I think that is what we pay at Sams.

So you say you got mad & slammed on the breaks in the van sending one of your Army brothers flying out of his chair? Not to be a d!ck man but you need to get a handle on it. You are on designer steroids, they cause increase aggression and short fuses. It is your RESPONSIBILITY to keep that aggression in check. You chose to put yourself in that position no one else needs to adjust there behavior to avoid you getting upset. You have to adjust your behavior and reactions to act as if nothing has changed. You don't want to be the guy who perpetuates the "Roid Rage" myth by acting out and not controlling it. It gives all of us Gorillaz a bad name. Getting pissed and huffy in Costco is no big deal as no one could have got hurt. However you could have injured the guy in the van or one of the other troops that had nothing to do with it over a sudden temper tantrum. That is a big nono, and different than just being an angry ass it is being a danger to others.

Sorry if I seem I am coming down on you. In all honestly I am really trying to help you deal with the aggression and to see the difference between being an ass because of increased aggression and actually being aggressive. The Costco situation, not a big deal you got pissed and acted like an ass... We all do it. The bus situation is different because there was intentional malice on your part. You were basically physically punishing them for clowning around in back, and you seem proud of the fact the guy fell and an innocent bystander got head butted. I don't know you well enough to decipher if that is out of character for you. However if it is then you need to be more aware of it and show the discipline to control that behavior. If it isn't out of character for you then tell me to fug off and I won't bother ya again.
I have just a few days left on it. Probably 3 or 4. I don't blame Brawn and Halo for being the reason I failed my PT test. I blame myself because I only ran 2 times in the 2 months that I was back from basic. That was the biggest problem and totally my fault. Lesson learned. Never stop doing something that you are actually getting good at!

I didn't mean to come off like an ******* on my last post and I'm not that kind of guy that would do that that stuff on purpose. Just like I mentioned yesterday it had been years since I told some one to go fock themselves and after the Costco incident I felt bad for what I said. Same deal with happened today. After what happened they were like ahh **** my head and immediately I felt bad about it and apologized to both who than started laughing about the whole thing. I'm not a bad guy at all and would never do anything to hurt anyone intentionally. I had no idea he was going to fly off the seat when i hit the breaks, that was never the intention, I hit the breaks and was going to tell them to calm down the fock cuz they were jumping on the seats and throwing empty water bottles around.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24!
Calves, Traps and Hammers!

So I was approaching my gym I saw people walking towards the entrance and some people getting out of their cars. That is a sign that the gym was jam packed and no place to park so I turned on the street and parked in the corner. As I walked to the gym saw how people were parked right next to this wall and really close to each other.. Working out arms today was not going to be a good idea so I changed it up.

Standing Calves
3 sets of 15 reps
70lb, 90lb, 90lb. 90lb was the perfect weight for me to get a whole stretch at the bottom and be able to contract it all the way up.

Calves on Leg Press. Superset with Toes straight n Toes Out.
4 sets of 15 reps
90lb. it buuuuuuuuuuurned! same deal with standing calves perfect weight. I tried going heavier but i was struggling with weight and pain.

Calves extension on machine. Superset with Toes straight n Toes In.
3 sets of 20 reps
70lb, 80lb, 90lb. when I was done, i went to stand up and calves cramped up really bad, had to sit back down and massage the calves till it stopped cramping.

Shrugs on machine
3 sets of 20 reps
45lb each side, 70lb each side, 90lb each side. didn't know it was going to be doing that many reps when used to doing 10 reps but it was bad till i felt a pinch half way through my last set. was trying really hard to touch the bottom of my ears with my traps on the way up, i almost had it a few times lol.

DB Shrugs
3 sets of 15, 12, 10
70lb, 80lb, 90lb. i wanted to do 15 reps for all 3 sets but it felt like my strength was going down with 4 reps to go on the 2nd and 3rs set. No complains though.

Upright Rows
3 sets of 20, 15, 10
40lb, 60lb, 70lb. i didn't know how well I was going to be able to do with the strenght failing me on the DB shrugs so I started with 40s, felt really easy so did 20 reps, went to 60s and it got harder after the 9th rep, last set went for the 70s thinking i would only be able to get 5 reps but was able to knock out 10 reps... f'n awesome!

Hammer Curls
4 sets of 10 reps
25lb, 30lb, 35lb, 40lb. it's been a while since I did hammers.. so i started with the 25s and it was easy. 30s i went right through them. 35s started getting harder after rep 7. 40s i was again expecting to only do 5 or 6 but was able to get 10 reps each arm. i was looking at myself and i could see my elbows tucked in right next to my body, back was good. I saw 2 veins that I had never seen before... 1 in the right side of my forehead and one on the left side of my neck that looked like they were as thick as my pinky finger and were ready to pop with every rep lol. It was funny cuz when i was struggling on the last set when i was half way through i saw the veins and i was thinking 'holy $hit!' and it was like sliding the 'i can't its heavy' thought from my head to 'let me do more so i can see those veins again'. lmao

Felt like today was a good workout. A really good workout. It's not something I usually do. I don't think anyone does really.. Do a trap and calves day at the gym? Crazy right. But I was going to have do them anyways this week when I workout shoulders, legs and arms so I just took them all out of those days and put them together for today. And it only took me 40mins to do the whole thing. While everyone was using everything the things I used to workout calves, traps were all collecting dust. The hammers I just decided to do because I felt like I could do one more thing before going home.

Tomorrow first thing in the morning... Triceps and Biceps when the gym is empty! And I plan on breaking a few PRs on my last arms workout on Halo X and Brawn!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25
Triceps and Biceps!

Rope Pushdowns
6 sets of 15, 12, 12, 12, 10, 10
35lb, 40lb, 45lb, 45lb, 50lb, 55lb. first set done and my triceps were already pumped! haha

Bar Pushdowns
4 sets of 15, 15, 12, 12
50lb, 55lb, 60lb, 65lb. man that last set was tough and i wanted to stop at 8 reps but i kept going and got 4 more reps!

Dips on machine
3 sets of 20, 20, 15
110lb, 130lb, 160lb. alright so first set was feeling easy so i banged out 20 reps. 2nd set was a good amount of weight and i got another 20. before the 3rd set i had to go piss, drinking 5.5 liters of water a day is not easy! 3 set i decided to go heavier and was able to get 15 reps. Triceps were PUUUUUUUUUMPED!

Close Grip Bench
3 sets of 15, 12, 10
30lb each side, 35lb, each side, 45lb each side. can't understand what is going on. first and second week on Halo X and Brawn could go heavier on this and do good amount of reps and now it's too heavy.

Overhead DB Extensions
4 sets of 10 reps
50lb, 55lb, 60lb, 60lb. my arms were so pumped that on the 3rd set I could feel that i couldn't push the weight all the way up when I went all the way down so i stretched a bit more and did 60s again on my last set. i think the last set was easier than the 3rd.

Machine Preacher Curls
4 sets of 15
50lb, 70lb, 90lb, 100lb. <-- for some reason they all felt so light. this was def a PR for me!

EZ Preacher Curls
4 sets of 12 reps
40lb, 50lb, 60lb, 60lb. I think this was the first time in a while that I actually did a full range of motion on this. went all the way down till i could feel my wrist touch the pad on the way down before i curled the weight back up. It was a lot tougher and i could feel this buuuuuuuuuuurn but it felt so f'n good!

Seated Curls
3 sets of 10 reps
25lb, 30lb, 35lb. my form here was not one of the best for the first 2 sets. I was curling both at the same time and i saw my arms moving up as i curled the weight up. it's been a while that i did seated curls so this felt weird doing it again. on the last set with the 35s i tucked the elbows in and curled one at the time. felt better and towards the end i felt like i was going to puke lol.

Barbell Curls
3 sets of 12, 10, 9 reps
50lb, 60lb, 70lb. by the time i got to this last exercise i was already really tired. Thought about skipping it but than i thought to myself "fock no, its the last one only a few more reps, i'll be done and closer to that big bicep peak!" so i went to piss again and came back to do the last exercise.

I headed back to the locker room and had a hard time putting my jacket on haha. Couldn't pull the jacket on, find the sleeve OR pull the hoodie on afterwards because my arms were so pumped!
Oh yeah when I was done doing dips and got up off the machine i could feel that i also had a chest pump LOL.
By the time I got to the Ez Preacher Curls I was already running out of gas and my rest period took a bit longer. My workout today was over an hour long.
Can't remember where I read this but someone was having protein shake and pop tart post workout so when I got home I had the same thing lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That Costco story was hilarious. It can be hard to deal with, but people are dumb. This is a very general statement, but that's because people are generally very dumb :dunce:

I wouldn't sweat the van thing - like you said, it was just a reaction to get their attention - it would have been different if you had planned for them to go flying. When I'm the DD & all my drunk-ass friends are hooting & hollering I hit the brakes or pull over until everyone refuses to take it down a notch. It can get to be overwhelming sometimes, so I just make it known that I'm not driving anywhere if it's gonna be total chaos - driving super-distracted is a recipe for problems, so I can relate.

Sounds like the Halo-Stane combo is treating your workouts pretty well! And that you should consider looking for a different gym lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy arm session! You've ran previous cycles yes?

How would you say our halo and epi stack up to what you've ran, for your goals anyhow.