Gaining them gainnnnz with Ironflex Brawn and Halo-X!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's good news!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! That is awesome! Congrats!
That's good news!
Eh in a way. I actually wanted to go. I talked to another guy from my unit and he said that apparently they need us here.

Gotta decide now which school to go with. Got 3 big colleges by me and a community college. But since they paying for it I'm go with a big one. bcazo, really want to become a cop, you mentioned your wife is in law enforcement. What do you think she would say, William Peterson, Kean or Rutgers for a degree that would make it look better on my resume?

Still need to work on those carries though!
Oh hell yes! I talked to an old friend of mine and we gonna be running every sat and sunday on the park. He is heavier than me as well, a lot heavier actually, I think he is like 195lb I could start practicing with him.

Once Halo/Brawn arrives I'll weigh myself. But little recap.
Left to Fort Benning 156lb.
Came back at 148lb.
Been bulking since December 21.
It's visible that I gained weight already. I wonder where I'm at now.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Eh in a way. I actually wanted to go. I talked to another guy from my unit and he said that apparently they need us here. Gotta decide now which school to go with. Got 3 big colleges by me and a community college. But since they paying for it I'm go with a big one. bcazo, really want to become a cop, you mentioned your wife is in law enforcement. What do you think she would say, William Peterson, Kean or Rutgers for a degree that would make it look better on my resume? Oh hell yes! I talked to an old friend of mine and we gonna be running every sat and sunday on the park. He is heavier than me as well, a lot heavier actually, I think he is like 195lb I could start practicing with him. Once Halo/Brawn arrives I'll weigh myself. But little recap. Left to Fort Benning 156lb. Came back at 148lb. Been bulking since December 21. It's visible that I gained weight already. I wonder where I'm at now.
She said Rutgers!! But she has 2 degrees from there so I knew that would be her choice :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She said Rutgers!! But she has 2 degrees from there so I knew that would be her choice :)
Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Rutgers is only like 5 mins, maybe 10mins with traffic away from my house too.

In other news the other supplements I'm use while running Brawn/Halo X and after at Pct has arrived. I'm set and ready to goooo! Come onnn mailman!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's gonna get good in here. Excited for you to get going!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stupid UPS guy drove past my house 2x already..
Same for USPS trucks... Drove past twice..

In other news... applying for jobs everywhere... R+L, WAWA, Providence Bank, the Red Bulls soccer team. Going to spend allllllll weekend applying everywhere!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta make dat money, son. I feel your pain. I'm ready for Mr. Hyde to come back out of hiding.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's the spirit!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a fedex truck stop in front of my house but go to the house next to mine. arrrrrg!
Hopefully tomorrow!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish gifs would work in real life like a picture. Would put this on the door outside for mailman lol

And than move to a new place obviously so he don't mess with my future packages lol.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Unfortunately today was my running day which sucked balls! I cold as hell and I was dying the whole time. Still though. I ran a mile in 8 minutes(HORRIBLE HORRIBLE TIMING) and walked 3/4 of a mile. Feels like I'm back to last year before I went to basic. Slow and completely out of breath.

Will rest from gym tomorrow(no counting the usual push ups and sits up 3x a day that I usually do when i first wake up, mid day and before hitting the bed). And monday I start week 5 of my workout program and will also start Brawn with Halo X!

Will get pictures up tomorrow and weight on Monday morning!

Monday its on!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Me all day today after I ran and while doing a few other things.. Pretty sure it will be me tomorrow. So before I go to bed I thought to myself hell start of week 5 of my program will be chest, I don't want to do chest on monday with those other retards are the gym. I mean why the hell not, all I did today was run and walk. That's more than enough rest. Plus the new week starts on Sunday and not Mondays. Tomorrow it shall begin!

[video=youtube;xNWiL5irgj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNWiL5irgj4[/video]

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1!
Chest!

Woke up. Had a 2 scoop iso shake with Halo and Brawn and creatine.
Headed to gym 30 minutes later.

Decline Press
3 sets of 10

Bench Press
3 sets of 10

DB Flys
3 sets of 10

Incline Press
3 sets of 10

Dips(assisted)
3 sets of 10

DB Pullover
3 sets of 10

Calf Press. toes out and toes parallel
3 sets of 10

Leg Press Calf Press
3 sets of 10

I sipped on a carb shake through my workout. I usually drink bcaa but I got some Nitro so I'm use this for the remaining of the cycle.
Few notes:
Felt strong today during my workout. Lil bit stronger than before.
Increased some weight on the bench press, but it was a bit harder. Sucks not having workout partner or spotter.
I did 35lb flys with ease.
Great focus. Only lost focus when yoga pants would walk by lol.

Got home started cooking for the week. And while cooking had another protein shake. Went to grab the wooden spoon and idk just for fun i flex my arm it was pumped! WTF!?? That was weird. Not complaining though lol.

Popped AP in and about to have my post workout meal.

This is the whole stack I'll be using this cycle. Not counting whey.

Going to take before pictures. Won't be pretty. I just looked at myself in the mirror lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dat der is a mighty fine looking stack you got runnin'!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now it begins! PS. Your postworkout meal made my mouth water. Just so you know 2 weeks from now when this challenge is over you need to have a plate of that waiting at my house MMMMMM kay...

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2!

Day 2!
ARMS!

Rope Push-Down
3 sets of 10 reps
35lb, 42lb, 50lb had a huge pump going on already at the end.

Triceps Press(dips)
3 sets of 10 reps
90lb, 110lb, 130lb

Skull Crushers w/close grip press half movements
3 sets of 10 reps
50lb, 60lb, 70lb <- did 4 good reps and the other 6 was tough, not sure exactly how good my form was but till last week i had a hard time doing the 60s, today it was easy.

Close-Grip Bench Press
3 sets of 10 reps
50lb + bar, 60lb + bar, 60lb + bar

Straight-Bar Push-Down
3 sets of 10 reps
35lb, 42lb, 50lb

Barbell Curl
3 sets of 10 reps
50lb, 60lb, 70lb <- haven't done 70s since last summer. last week it was tough doing 60s but today was easy. and the last 3 sets of the 70s was where it got hard but I kept back straight, arms tucked to my sides and got it done.

Preacher Curl
3 sets of 10 reps
40lb, 50lb, 60lb. Was focusing hard on the squeeze at the top. I was so pumped by this time that it actually hurt! lol

Dumbbell Curl
3 sets of 10 reps
25lb, 30lb, 30lb

Hammer Curl
Pyramid set of 10 reps.
25lb, 30lb, 20lb, 15lb, 10lb, 25lb

Reverse Bar Curl
3 sets of 10 reps
30lb, 40lb, 40lb by this time I couldn't even curl all the way up anymore because my arms was so pumped up.

Few notes:
Pump today was out of this world crazy right after the rope press downs.
Got 2 PRs with the bar curl and skull crushers.
My rest period was very very short. Always under a minute. I was always ready to go after a few big breaths.

Other supplements were taken just like yesterday.
Had 2 scoop whey shake pre with Halo and Brawn
Creatine an hour after.
2 scoop whey shake post with nitro and 4 whole eggs 2 egg whites.
Same pasta with ground beef an hour after.
3 hours later had some veggies with chicken.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mushrooms are always good.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very true !! Corn has a high glycemic load..
FML I love corn though lol.
Might have to switch to the mushrooms. Love me some mushrooms!
Corn is postworkout only if you're trying to eat only complex carbs besides around workouts. Like Caz mentioned, it burns fast - perfect to ram inside that anabolic window, & good for porkin' up just about any other time lol. But there's usually a lot of things I'd rather eat postworkout, so corn is usually relegated to cheat meals, like a big southern-style meal at a party or something.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My post workout snack is three pancakes with lite syrup followed up with 1/2c white rice, Thai noodles, 5oz chicken breast, and broccoli all cooked in coconut oil and Korean BBQ sauce.

Workout looked good king! Glad to see you already lifting heavier weight with more reps.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
My post workout snack is three pancakes with lite syrup followed up with 1/2c white rice, Thai noodles, 5oz chicken breast, and broccoli all cooked in coconut oil and Korean BBQ sauce. Workout looked good king! Glad to see you already lifting heavier weight with more reps.
I'd weight 300lbs if I ate like that, wish I could:(

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Day 3!
Rest... Siiiiiike!!!
Run and Back
!

1 mile run 8:06

Reverse-Grip Pull-Down
4 sets of 10 reps
50lb, 60lb, 70lb, 70lb had to use the dual pulldown machine cuz the regular one was being used by this 2 kids doing their whole back workout on it. anyways failed at 7 reps on the last set. did the kai green squeeze at the bottom for a second.

One-Arm Dumbbell Row
4 sets of 10 reps
55lb, 60lb, 65lb, 75lb had to go higher cuz 65lb was feeling light and some guy was hogging the 70lb. either way I did the 75lb without any problems.

T-Bar Row
4 sets of 10 reps
55lb, 70lb, 90lb, 100lb <- haven't done that in a long time.

Bent-Over Barbell Row
3 sets of 10 reps
50lb + bar, 75lb + bar, 100lb plus bar. <- pr. for some reason doing bar rows makes me kinda like scared of hurting my back. back when i first started lifting i didn't know about form and focked myself up which made me afraid ever since and skip it but I'm getting over that fear.

Seated Cable Row
3 sets of 10 reps
110lb, 130lb, 150lb felt really easy, will def be going heavier next week.

Back Extensions
3 sets of 10 reps
70lb, 80lb, 90lb i do this in the machine. i hate doing it because at the end i'm always hurting but i try to go light so the pain is not as much.

Few notes:
Not a complaint but something I might screw up in the future like I almost did this morning... Had both bottles of Brawn and Halo in my hand opened it took a cap out than looked at the bottle and I was like $hiiiiiiiiiiiit! Which one is this?? Would be nice if they were different colors or something lol.
Today was suppose to be a rest day but who the hell needs a rest day!!!? So I went to the gym ran a mile at 8:06.. Horrible timing. But I decided to run 2 to 3x a week just until my pt test with my unit on the 15th.
Kept my rest to a minimal again like yesterday.
Felt stronger on some lifts more than others.

Shoulders tomorrow!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Nice session!! I hear u on the cap colors I had the same issue. I'm going to bring it up to the boss man IronFlex

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A pill organizer will do the trick ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah stay tight on those bent over barbell rows for certain. Looks like you are in a perfect position to make some serious changes to your physique.

Curious if your PT test is 2 miles why only running 1 mile this close to it?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ohhhh snap! I have a stacker bottle in the kitchen that is empty right now.. Time to dust it off and put it to use!

Yeah stay tight on those bent over barbell rows for certain. Looks like you are in a perfect position to make some serious changes to your physique.

Curious if your PT test is 2 miles why only running 1 mile this close to it?
For some reason I do better under pressure. I had 2 motorcycle accidents that focked up my leg real bad, been 4 years now but still every once in a while the pain comes out of nowhere and stays for awhile. The first 2 years after the accident it was constant pain and me limping when i walked. The pain kind of went away last year when I was playing soccer with my cousin and I had a muscle tear on my foot. I couldn't walk for a month on that foot for a month but at least the pain disappeared. Last summer when I was getting ready for basic training I was running every other day and to run a mile under 10 minutes alone took me a month. My leg would hurt, foot would start hurting as well and i would gas out. Still a month away before leaving I couldn't run 2 miles in less than 20 minutes. I would get 1 mile in 8:20 and than as time went by I would start hurting and gassing. I shipped out and praying every time I had to run. When PT time came I would pass the push ups, sit ups and freak out before the run. Somehow I would always pass and with time I got fast. By the time I graduated I was doing 2 miles at 15:10. Not incredible but good for my age and it's passing. The whole time I be thinking in my head I got to pass otherwise drill sargents are going to fock me up everyday till the next pt test or I would look at who was running in front of me and think to myself, come on he is younger than you, you can run faster than him. Oh and I was 150 pounds than LOL. But I'm working my way again to running for longer. But for right now I'm gassing really fast. Happened Saturday and happened again today. But hoping I get better with time and I'll be able to nail my pt test when it comes next weekend.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run hills. Run as hard as you can uphill for as long as you can. When you gas, jog down and start all over. The goal is to be able to run farther, faster.
I'm 35, 5'9" and 190+. I run two miles in 12:20ish. You can do it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know, I got into this problem a lot until I learned to start working down my lineup of pill bottles as I set out pills each night for the next day. I don't like setting out more than 1 day in advance because if I need to change something & can't figure out what pills are what for each day I'm kinda locked in lol

Run hills. Run as hard as you can uphill for as long as you can. When you gas, jog down and start all over. The goal is to be able to run farther, faster.
I'm 35, 5'9" and 190+. I run two miles in 12:20ish. You can do it.
I could run a mile in 12:20 right now....maybe ;)