Gain 20lbs of muscle in 6 weeks with TREN Liqua-Vade - Only 500 Bottles available

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome thanks. How many mg/day would you suggest dosing the vitex at?
Vitex at 460mg/day can be used to help avoid itchy nipples or gyno. Keeping the dose of TREN Liqua-Vade below 150mg/day will also help avoid any problems with gyno.
This what we recommend. :)

-John

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Great thanks. Sorry I missed that. I also PMed you. I appreciate your help!

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Numbers are dwindling boys. This stuff is almost sold out.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
I can't believe it isn't yet with 300 sold within the first 24 hours...

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
why not produce more? you still have time. what does 2ml = in terms of pill form 30mg?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
The "Tren" analogue can have some PR activity. The pregnenolone was included in the 1-T and 1-T Tren to help complete for the 5a-Reductase enzyme to limit DHT formation. The DHEA that was contained in those products as well had the potential to convert to Test, and then reduced to DHT. Pregnenolone also has a neuro-steroid effect that can/will enhance cognition. We still do recommend you take Vitex while taking "Tren" to help limit potential side effects.

This "Tren LV" product only has the "Tren" in it. This is why I had stated it wasn't really needed, but you can always design the cycle you're looking for though more readily with this being a solo entity.

-John
This is similar to what I asked Eric, but I got lost in the question because of being on my damn treo at the time and just Pm'd what I had....Damn 2 inch screens...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Might do the job? If dermacrine were to be used i figure that would cause further suppression, am I correct? If thats the case why not use SA to keep the natural production going. . or would the Tren overpower what the SA is intended to do?
Dermacrine = higher DHT = supports sex drive.

Sustain would work my different mechanisms, and would also be a worthy choice.

-Eric

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
why not produce more? you still have time. what does 2ml = in terms of pill form 30mg?

We'd have to find more 19-Nor to make more.

Its about 2-4x better... so it would be the same as about 90-120mg pill.

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
just a couple questions:
would it be worthwhile to run Tren at a lower dose such as 1cc 3x/day (total 67.5mg) in order to maintain gains at the end of pct? Is this even necessary, or would gains be easily maintained at the recommended dose?

also, Is the 1-T liquivade a limited run as well?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
just a couple questions:
would it be worthwhile to run Tren at a lower dose such as 1cc 3x/day (total 67.5mg) in order to maintain gains at the end of pct? Is this even necessary, or would gains be easily maintained at the recommended dose?

also, Is the 1-T liquivade a limited run as well?
continuing at a lower dose during pct will just keep your natural test suppressed, making PCT not nearly as effective. if you continue to work hard and eat right through pct and after you should be able to maintain most of your gains. 1-T LV is not on a limited run, this one will be around for a bit.

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
sorry, that wasn't clear. I didn't mean to run tren during pct, just a low dose for a 4-6 week cycle. I was just wondering if a lower dose cycle would have more maintainable gains.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
The only test cream im familiar with is androgel. My friends dad has a boat load of the stuff.
not what i used but very similar. very happy with results. hopefully will do the same with tren

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry, that wasn't clear. I didn't mean to run tren during pct, just a low dose for a 4-6 week cycle. I was just wondering if a lower dose cycle would have more maintainable gains.
I would say you could make pretty solid gains with minimal side effects at the 1ml 3x day dose. Just be sure not to cycle longer than 6 weeks.

-Eric

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine comes in next Tuesday... hopefully I will be here to get it.

greaser

Awards
Quick background and a question:

I'm 36, in good health, I've worked out my whole adult life, but I've been frustrated by my lack of gains recently. Not looking to compete or get "huge," but I'd love to be able to gain (and keep) 10-15lbs of muscle, while keeping sides to a minimum (so would everyone else, I'm guessing). I've been on Finasteride for about 9 years for MPB, so I'm hoping that would help against increased DHT. I would probably do a short cycle (4 weeks max) and keep the dosage on the lower end.

So would this product (if still available) be a good one for someone like me who hasn't used any AAS or pro hormones before? I would definitely use the TRS which your company recommends.

Thanks in advance!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i had no problems with hair loss with this product. I would probably go for it. Could also throw in rogain while on as a preventative.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
clock is ticking!

Need to get in on this guys!..only 500 puppies in this litter!..with a deadline to make..better get in on this one!;)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick background and a question:

I'm 36, in good health, I've worked out my whole adult life, but I've been frustrated by my lack of gains recently. Not looking to compete or get "huge," but I'd love to be able to gain (and keep) 10-15lbs of muscle, while keeping sides to a minimum (so would everyone else, I'm guessing). I've been on Finasteride for about 9 years for MPB, so I'm hoping that would help against increased DHT. I would probably do a short cycle (4 weeks max) and keep the dosage on the lower end.

So would this product (if still available) be a good one for someone like me who hasn't used any AAS or pro hormones before? I would definitely use the TRS which your company recommends.

Thanks in advance!
I would advise that you discontinue the finesteride. The TREN will actually lower your DHT levels, and continuing the finesteride will likely suppress DHT too far. (gyno issues will become harder to fight, libido will drop off the face of the earth)

Otherwise, if you really want to run a side-effect free cycle you may notice the results you want with only 2mL 3x per day. That would be a fairly low/moderate dose that could still produce some solid gains.

-Eric

greaser

Awards
I would advise that you discontinue the finesteride. The TREN will actually lower your DHT levels, and continuing the finesteride will likely suppress DHT too far. (gyno issues will become harder to fight, libido will drop off the face of the earth)

Otherwise, if you really want to run a side-effect free cycle you may notice the results you want with only 2mL 3x per day. That would be a fairly low/moderate dose that could still produce some solid gains.

-Eric
Wow. I hadn't considered that at all. Like a lot of men who've been fighting MPB, I tend to look at DHT as something that just makes my hair fall out. You sometimes forget that it has useful functions as well. Would it be ok to start taking the Finasteride again once I'm done with the cycle or should I wait until I'm finished with the PCT?

Also, I've seen people on line refer to Tren as being "harsh" and "not for beginners." Would you say this is true of TREN Liqua-Vade?

Thanks Eric

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I hadn't considered that at all. Like a lot of men who've been fighting MPB, I tend to look at DHT as something that just makes my hair fall out. You sometimes forget that it has useful functions as well. Would it be ok to start taking the Finasteride again once I'm done with the cycle or should I wait until I'm finished with the PCT?

Also, I've seen people on line refer to Tren as being "harsh" and "not for beginners." Would you say this is true of TREN Liqua-Vade?

Thanks Eric
yeah i dunno about their liqua-Vade but i do remember alot of people telling me that the tablet form i was told by alot of people that gyno was a real issue with it, and that hdrol or epi would of been a better option for a first cycle.

Im still half and half however the same as you i will def cycle hdrol but am looking to use this for my second cycle, im just abit scared this tren might have to many sides and is ment for a more hardcore User.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
TREN whether by capsule, topical, or LV is non-methylated, so it depends on your definition of hardcore. It is a trickier substance for some users IMO. Some people get gyno from it easily; others don't. Aggression is probably more common than with many of the other PS/PH's available due to its PR activity and AR affinity. It's a 19-nor compound so you have to be prepared for no libido starting at some point in the cycle and severe HPTA suppression (and squelched endogenous test levels as a result).

My libido "left" around week 3 of a 6 week cycle with the 1T Tren (and it was probably the DHEA that maintained it that long), and it didn't return at all until week 10/the final week of PCT. I kept most all of the gains that weren't water-in-the-muscle, but having no endogenous test for weeks was hard on me; it affects my mood negatively (just kind of out of it; not aggressive; no energy, etc). Also, it causes definite increases in Blood pressure, but you can mitigate that with lots of water and some hawthorne berries.

I still prefer it over most of the orals (though I may stack the two) b/c it gives much greater results and is much less stressful on the liver than even the weakest methylated oral. A cycle of H-drol, you are going to gain a few quality pounds (a few means more than 2 lbs, but not much more). A cycle of TREN can see gains closer to 10 lbs of lean tissue. Less shutdown with H-drol; less liver toxicity with TREN.

If you are on the fence, I would recommend 1-T LV or Topical. It's main nuisance side effect is lethargy, but 1-T is a potent steroid with otherwise minimal sides. Pretty dry, can't aromatize, etc.

The TREN LV is expected to be much stronger than typical oral doses of say x-tren, so the sides will be worse if you are prone to them.
------------
Regarding the DHT and MPB issue, I recommend using Nizoral AD shampoo on cycle. It has been shown to help prevent thinning of hair and loss of hair (and dandruff too). It is a staple on many AAS cycles for good reason, and it doesn't interfere with DHT to exert its positive effect on the hair on your scalp.

greaser

Awards
TREN whether by capsule, topical, or LV is non-methylated, so it depends on your definition of hardcore. It is a trickier substance for some users IMO. Some people get gyno from it easily; others don't. Aggression is probably more common than with many of the other PS/PH's available due to its PR activity and AR affinity. It's a 19-nor compound so you have to be prepared for no libido starting at some point in the cycle and severe HPTA suppression (and squelched endogenous test levels as a result).

My libido "left" around week 3 of a 6 week cycle with the 1T Tren (and it was probably the DHEA that maintained it that long), and it didn't return at all until week 10/the final week of PCT. I kept most all of the gains that weren't water-in-the-muscle, but having no endogenous test for weeks was hard on me; it affects my mood negatively (just kind of out of it; not aggressive; no energy, etc). Also, it causes definite increases in Blood pressure, but you can mitigate that with lots of water and some hawthorne berries.

I still prefer it over most of the orals (though I may stack the two) b/c it gives much greater results and is much less stressful on the liver than even the weakest methylated oral. A cycle of H-drol, you are going to gain a few quality pounds (a few means more than 2 lbs, but not much more). A cycle of TREN can see gains closer to 10 lbs of lean tissue. Less shutdown with H-drol; less liver toxicity with TREN.

If you are on the fence, I would recommend 1-T LV or Topical. It's main nuisance side effect is lethargy, but 1-T is a potent steroid with otherwise minimal sides. Pretty dry, can't aromatize, etc.

The TREN LV is expected to be much stronger than typical oral doses of say x-tren, so the sides will be worse if you are prone to them.
------------
Regarding the DHT and MPB issue, I recommend using Nizoral AD shampoo on cycle. It has been shown to help prevent thinning of hair and loss of hair (and dandruff too). It is a staple on many AAS cycles for good reason, and it doesn't interfere with DHT to exert its positive effect on the hair on your scalp.
Thank you for your very detailed response.

I guess the issue with side effects will vary with the individual user. I definitely do worry about gyno, testicular atrophy, and hair loss (though according to Eric, 1-TREN will reduce DHT so hopefully that won't be a problem). I could deal with a temporary reduction in libido as long as it came back after the PCT the way yours did.

I hadn't really thought of the psychological impact of not having endogenous test until you mentioned it. Did you find it hard to maintain your motivation to work out? Was it just like being depressed all the time? It sounds pretty bad the way you described it.

Also, did you use the TRS pack that the company recommends for PCT with 1-TREN or did you try something else?

I'm still on the fence, but I think I will probably (at minimum) get some H-Drol while I still can and I may well give the 1-TREN a shot as well. I just want to make an informed decision and not do this half assed. But there is a LOT to learn, and with the ban looming there isn't a lot of time to learn it.

Oh, and I've been using Nizoral for years. It's great stuff for anyone with MPB concerns.

Thanks again.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
yeah i dunno about their liqua-Vade but i do remember alot of people telling me that the tablet form i was told by alot of people that gyno was a real issue with it, and that hdrol or epi would of been a better option for a first cycle.

Im still half and half however the same as you i will def cycle hdrol but am looking to use this for my second cycle, im just abit scared this tren might have to many sides and is ment for a more hardcore User.
Issues with gyno from actual trenbolone ace or e? I am referring to actual TREN produced from Fina-H? I have not heard of THAT many having gyno issues but I have heard of many having issues with "dirty" powders from the recent years (5yrs or so).

During the times when i was "in the circle" (some 15yrs ago), back, BACCCK in the day, I had several guys whom dealt with producing Tren from the actual pellets and they NEVER, let me repeat, NEVER had issues with any lactation or lumps, tenderness, etc.

All of the new age products (not speaking on Liquid Tren) but products produced over the past 4-5 years (knock offs) may have not been pure. Well, I'd bet some years off of my life that they have not. This has probably attributed more to those "issues" However, this is just speculation from journals that I've read on "pure" finaplix-h and the people who I know have produced from this.

I do not think that you would have any issues with this version at all, or VERY VERY minimal if any.

EDIT: I meant to type that I think that your reactions would not be that of the poor knock-offs. I think PP's version has a chance to be much better quality.

Mikey13

Awards
Ok it seems the PP guys are suggesting TRS for PCT, but others are suggesting being more cautious.
IF I was to be on the more cautious side, what do you guys suggest? say for a 5 week run of this Tren?
I already have the TRS but was wondering if I should invest in something else to be on the safe side.

Thanks

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
As a company they can't recommend SERM's but the TRS is a pretty solid stack. I've seen a number of people get by with it no problem, but just remember everyone is different. Some cannot get access to SERM's or would rather not get involved in acquiring them.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Ok it seems the PP guys are suggesting TRS for PCT, but others are suggesting being more cautious.
IF I was to be on the more cautious side, what do you guys suggest? say for a 5 week run of this Tren?
I already have the TRS but was wondering if I should invest in something else to be on the safe side.

Thanks
it' is a pretty easy fix. just look up any and all things related to PCT. I mean on google and here.

Many have used toremifene to be on the safe side for many cycles. The TRS stack seems to be adequate for THIS particular run, if you stay within reason with the cycle.

I can't recommend that you use a SERM but I have for all cycles when I ran them years back.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks
I always recommend that you have a SERM at least on-hand; if possible. You should be fine here running 5 weeks of our Tren Liqua-Vade and using our Testosterone Recovery Stack for your PCT. I would also have some Vitex in there as well (it's explained in the write-up).

If you have any additional questions, I'd be glad to help. :)

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Include Vitex at 460mg a day while on cycle, to be on the safe side. You could also run SA on cycle to help make the transition to pct more smooth.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks Eric
Yeah, Id begin the finasteride after PCT... or sooner if you start seeing problems arise.

-Eric

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Issues with gyno from actual trenbolone ace or e? I am referring to actual TREN produced from Fina-H? I have not heard of THAT many having gyno issues but I have heard of many having issues with "dirty" powders from the recent years (5yrs or so).

During the times when i was "in the circle" (some 15yrs ago), back, BACCCK in the day, I had several guys whom dealt with producing Tren from the actual pellets and they NEVER, let me repeat, NEVER had issues with any lactation or lumps, tenderness, etc.

All of the new age products (not speaking on Liquid Tren) but products produced over the past 4-5 years (knock offs) may have not been pure. Well, I'd bet some years off of my life that they have not. This has probably attributed more to those "issues" However, this is just speculation from journals that I've read on "pure" finaplix-h and the people who I know have produced from this.

I do not think that you would have any issues with this version at all, or VERY VERY minimal if any.

EDIT: I meant to type that I think that your reactions would not be that of the poor knock-offs. I think PP's version has a chance to be much better quality.
i was talking about any compound which is 19nor, the tablet form,

Everyone always said its harsh with alot of sides and to never run it without a Serm being a Must, which im surprised to see people saying the TRS is enough for PCT,

Not that im arguing that its not im sure it is, im just surprised to see the change in peoples view.

If you look up half the threads on this board about 19nor you will see most or nearly everyone says its not for a first cycle and can have harsh sides and a serm is a must.

This LV tren is 19 nor so why is it, you dont need a serm and that you are saying their are not many sides.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
1. What's this? PP recommending finasteride and SERMs on standby? You broke the rule about companies can't recommend stuff like that:shocked1:.
2. The TRS stack alone is sufficient for a 4-6 week cycle of TREN and many other compounds/stacks; it's key to run sustain alpha throughout the cycle too. I'd probably do 5 on/2 off for weeks 1-10 (assuming 6 week cycle and 4 week PCT; the whole time IOW).
3. When I ran 1-T Tren, I included 10mg nolvadex/day along with the TRS for PCT and my nuts are bigger than ever-they were literally aching at times as they rebounded from ~30% shrinkage). I threw in Phyto-Test (from PP) towards the end of PCT (week 10) b/c I was concerned about my lack of libido even though my nads were back to normal size (not an absolute indicator, but a good sign of recovery). Also, the natty test booster I was using sucked (BlueUp-do not waste your money-it gives you oily skin and nothing else). My libido was back to normal at the end of PCT. It would have returned to normal without the Phyto-Test for 1 week, and it may have returned as fast or faster without using Nolva (SERMs can speed up recovery but can also inhibit sexual function due to their mixed agonist/antagonist estrogenic activity). So my return to erections may have started when I stopped the nolva. If you read PP's PCT and SERM articles (see their website), you will see that SERMs are recommended to be used judiciously and are an optional adjunct to the TRS which is perfectly fine by itself. If you include a SERM with the TRS, keep the dose LOW as per the guidelines from PP b/c more is not better nor needed.
4. Personally, I will use the following for all of my cycles/PCT going forward: Phyto Test (1 bottle=4 weeks) + the TRS + SA on cycle + (optional 10mg nolva or the recommended dose of toremifene on PP's website and try to avoid clomid unless you just really like it-in which case use PP's rec. dose). If you can afford it, throw in Toco 8 on cycle too. I am doing so my next cycle simply b/c I dropped my last container of it on the floor (1/3 full) during my last PCT, so I quickly ordered another bottle!
5. Primordial is the only company I know of that makes the TRS stack and a topical or LV formulation of "TREN". Every other "TREN" product tends to be a pill. And people who use those tren products often aren't familiar with the TRS or don't believe that it works so they naturally recommend a SERM. If you don't have the TRS for PCT, then you definitely need a SERM for a relatively quick recovery from a cycle of any "TREN".
----------------------------
In answer to a PM about Nizoral AD and hair loss and the mechanisms by which it helps: Nizoral (2% ketoconazole; the RX version; AD is 1%/OTC so similar effects, just a bit less potent) and specifically the active ingredient ketoconazole seems to have anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, DHT-"interfering", and anti-sebum production effects. Added together, it gets rid of crusty dandruff from your scalp (call it exfoliating:veryhappy:), reduces sebum production and buildup around hair follicles due to its anti-androgenic effects (localized-which is probably why many people comment that they don't get acne on their forehead when using Nizoral AD for dandruff), decreases inflammation of the scalp, and has anti-fungal properties. Remember that DHT/excess sebum production-related acne forms because bacteria attack the excess sebum. Thus, your scalp is a much cleaner environment which helps the anti-DHT effects of ketoconazole. If you google around, some places seem to recommend a combo of nizoral/nizoral AD + rogaine and optionally 3% salicylic acid (I think Neutrogena T-Gel has one forumla with this in it; same ingredient in many acne preps). The salicylic acid shampoo seems to strip the scalp even further which can increase the efficacy of rogaine up to 4-fold. Would be overkill IMO, but shampoo as you see fit.

Nizoral is an anti-fungal shampoo that kills the fungi that cause seborrhea and dandruff.

Groups of individuals have discovered that Nizoral (when used regularly) is a very useful alopecia treatment, once again it would appear that the role of a substance for the treatment of hair-loss is stumbled upon accidentally!

Nizoral contains a chemical called ketoconazole, it is known that when ketoconazole is ingested orally that it inhibits the binding of androgens to receptors in the body and this would include the binding of DHT to hair-follicle receptors.

However the use of oral ketoconazole is NOT recommended for many reasons, mainly because this method would present itself as a toxin and ultimately damage the liver. But topical ketoconazole (as contained in Nizoral shampoo) shows itself to have a "weak" anti-DHT binding affect in the scalp.

Furthermore positive results with Nizoral shampoo are often noted within a few weeks, whereas a pure anti-DHT affect may take a few months. It is therefore likely that Nizoral exhibits another method to its anti-hair-loss effect.

One such theory of Nizoral’s anti-alopecia effects may be on its activity upon sebum.

Sebum is a fatty substance that accumulates in the scalp around the hair follicles. It’s possible that the removal of sebum may help "unclog" the hair follicle and expose it to more nutrition from an improved blood supply, rather like unclogging a drain!

It is known that Nizoral can remove and reduce sebum deposits.
http://www.smart-drugs.com/ias-hairloss.htm

See studies below for more about nizoral and androgen interaction/hair loss. Also note that one study shows that with very high amounts of ketoconazole in cultured skin (skin is very high in ARs-androgen receptors) is able to competitively reduce the binding of methyltrienolone/methyltrenbolone to the AR by 50%! Methyltrenbolone is the strongest androgen know and is mainly used in lab studies for this reason (far too liver toxic to take). It's AR and PR affinities are something like 200-300 each, and its A:A ratio is something like 12,000:6,000 (120 times as anabolic as testosterone and 60 times as androgenic).

"Ketoconazole Shampoo: Effect of Long-Term Use in Androgenic Alopecia", Pierard-Franchimont et al, Dermatology 1998;196:474-477.

"...Left untreated, androgen-dependent alopecia progressively deteriorates. This was found in the AGA subgroup using the nonmedicated shampoo alone. In contrast, both present studies concur to show an unequivocable effect of a 2% KCZ shampoo on hair variables affected by AGA. Hair density and size, and proportion of anagen follicles were all improved. Although the number of subjects was limited in the second study, results obtained compare with minoxidil. It has been stated that medications capable of maintaining the existing hair population should be regarded as effective treatments for AGA. The present data suggest that KCZ should enter this group of drugs".

"Ketocazole as an adjunct to finasteride in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia in men".

Hugo Perez BS.

California College of Podiatric Medicine, 371 Columbus Avenue, 94133, San Francisco, CA, USA

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) binding to androgen receptors (AR) in hair follicles is commonly accepted as the first step leading to the miniaturizing of follicles associated with androgenetic alopecia (AGA). Testosterone is converted to DHT by the enzyme 5alpha-reductase. Finasateride a 5alpha-reducase inhibitor blocks the production of DHT and is currently used to treat AGA. The inhibition is not complete but a reduction of DHT systemically and in the scalp is accomplished. Ketoconazole has been clinically shown to be effective in the treatment of AGA. In this paper, evidence is presented to support the hypothesis that ketoconazole 2% shampoo has a local disruption of the DHT pathway. It is proposed that using ketoconazole 2% shampoo as an adjunct to finasteride treatment could lead to a more complete inhibition of DHT and thus better treat AGA.

PMID: 14729013 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

b{Hair Loss Study Abstract: Ketoconazole binds to the human androgen receptor.}

Title
Ketoconazole binds to the human androgen receptor.

Author
Eil C
Address

Department of Internal Medicine, Naval Hospital, Bethesda, Maryland.

Source
Horm Metab Res, 24: 8, 1992 Aug, 367-70

Abstract:

Ketoconazole, an imidazole anti-fungal agent, has often produced features of androgen deficiency including decreased libido, gynecomastia, impotence, oligospermia, and decreased testosterone levels, in men being treated for chronic mycotic infections. Based on these potent effects on gonadal function in vivo as well as previous work in vitro demonstrating affinity of ketoconazole for receptor proteins for glucocorticoids and 1,25(OH)2 vitamin D3 and for sex steroid binding globulin (SSBG), the binding of ketoconazole to human androgen receptors (AR) in vitro was also examined. Ketoconazole competition with [3H]methyltrienolone (R1881) for androgen binding sites in dispersed, intact cultured human skin fibroblasts was determined at 22 degrees C. Fifty percent displacement of [3H]R1881 binding to AR was achieved by 6.4 +/- 1.8 (SE) x 10(-5) M ketoconazole. Additional binding studies performed with ketoconazole in the presence of increasing amounts of [3H]R1881 showed that the interaction of ketoconazole with AR was competitive when the data were analyzed by the Scatchard method. It should be noted, however, that the dose of ketoconazole required for 50% occupancy of the androgen receptor is not likely to be achieved in vivo, at least in plasma. Finally, androgen binding studies performed with other imidazoles, such as clotrimazole, miconazole, and fluconozole, revealed that in this class of compounds only ketoconazole appears to interact with the androgen receptor. Ketoconazole appears to be the first example of a non-steroidal compound which binds competitively to both SSBG and multiple steroid hormone receptors, suggesting that the ligand binding sites of these proteins share some features in common.

Language of Publication
English

Unique Identifier
http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/discus/messages/5/2677.html?1132275674

greaser

Awards
Not to steer this thread any further from 1-TREN, but would PP's TRS be a good PCT for H-Drol?

greaser

Awards
Imho, yes.
Sufficient on its own? It seems a lot of people run Novedex XT and Lean Xtreme with it, but it would be much simpler to just get the TRS. I'm a complete noob here, so hopefully this isn't a stupid question.

Thanks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sufficient on its own? It seems a lot of people run Novedex XT and Lean Xtreme with it, but it would be much simpler to just get the TRS. I'm a complete noob here, so hopefully this isn't a stupid question.

Thanks.
Our Testosterone Recovery Stack is designed to address the multiple different aspects required during recovery. You'll get cortisol mitigation, enhanced GH output, increased testosterone output, increased libido, cardiovascular system maintenance, lipid regulation, and hair maintenance/regrowth.

Click on the link above to see the stack broken down in the write-up. If you have any addition questions, just let me know.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
The TRS and nothing else with it will be quite sufficient. Adding in stuff like Novedex XT to the TRS will just complicate a straightforward cycle and waste your $. I wouldn't use anything that claims to be an aromatase inhibitor (like Novedex XT) during PCT because of the potential for estrogen rebound.

Then again, Novedex XT is the #1 selling supp on almost every supp site, so maybe they are putting something special in there:32:.

I think Activate Extreme is for cortisol control, and the TRS has EndoAmp Max which is as good or better for that, so again, so need. Besides, you don't want to squelch cortisol entirely or your body will just make more of it to try and compensate.

Skelt

Awards
The new law states it doesn't have to be an anabolic to be banned - If your going to invest in something, invest in something that has at least 30-40 years of testing under it's belt. :) Go big or go home.

greaser

Awards
Our Testosterone Recovery Stack[/URL] is designed to address the multiple different aspects required during recovery. You'll get cortisol mitigation, enhanced GH output, increased testosterone output, increased libido, cardiovascular system maintenance, lipid regulation, and hair maintenance/regrowth.

Click on the link above to see the stack broken down in the write-up. If you have any addition questions, just let me know.
Sounds like it has everything I'll need. I'm definitely getting the TRS. I may also pick up the 1-TREN and hold on to it until I'm ready for something "harder" than Hdrol. I believe someone from PP said it had a 2 year shelf life.

Plus I loved this quote on the TRS PCT write up that dealt with SERMS:

Clomid in particular can lead to emotional side-effects and cause a man to feel like a weeping and emotionally distressed pregnant woman. This is because Clomid acts like an estrogen in certain parts of the brain and causes serious emotional episodes. To read more about the side-effects of SERM's, read this article.

Yikes! LOL!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i never got emo on clomi. but it did effect my vision even on a very low dose. so torem it is for me + TRS

greaser

Awards
Thanks for all the good advice. I bought my TRS pack this morning!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i gained on it during the summer after 1-t tren. so it had to be working. wish i could get blood test before start of pct and after

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
i was talking about any compound which is 19nor, the tablet form,

Everyone always said its harsh with alot of sides and to never run it without a Serm being a Must, which im surprised to see people saying the TRS is enough for PCT,

Not that im arguing that its not im sure it is, im just surprised to see the change in peoples view.

If you look up half the threads on this board about 19nor you will see most or nearly everyone says its not for a first cycle and can have harsh sides and a serm is a must.

This LV tren is 19 nor so why is it, you dont need a serm and that you are saying their are not many sides.
My bad, when I was discussing this, I was thought you were referring to actual trenbolone made from the pellets. When I read where you stated
"yeah i dunno about their liqua-Vade but i do remember alot of people telling me that the tablet form i was told by alot of people that gyno""
I thought you changed subjects when you typed "i dunno about their LV but...".
I thought you were changing gears into talks about actual trenbolone (the pharmaceutical version). that's why i stated that I have never witnessed anyone whom used heifer pellets develop gyno (of the 20+ people that I know)..

Just a bit of confusion on which substance you were talking about.