Gain 20lbs of muscle in 6 weeks with TREN Liqua-Vade - Only 500 Bottles available

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a possibility of some liquid epistane down the road? I just bought 3 bottles today. This is gonna be some great stuff. It's way stronger than the AMS liquidrone.
I'm not sure we're looking to dive into anymore "grey area" compounds (given the recent developments), so that's why I would definitely take advantage of this while you can. :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so you are a fan of keeping the doses consistent but not against bridging into a different compound as long as the cycle is less than 6 weeks?

why keep the dose spread out and same throughout the cycle? Sd i believe should be started at 10mg for wk 1 and then up'd yo 20 or 30
I dont see any reason to bump up to 20 or 30mg... I know good results can be had by just 10mg. SD is a pretty toxic compound so I wouldnt push it anymore than you need to.

-Eric

island1

Awards
I'm not sure we're looking to dive into anymore "grey area" compounds (given the recent developments), so that's why I would definitely take advantage of this while you can. :)
Now the hard par tis trying to figure out what to stack this with. I have an order of the 1-T Liquavade coming in, but I also have other goodies like
H-Drol and Epistane. Hmmmm....Decisions, decisions

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now the hard par tis trying to figure out what to stack this with. I have an order of the 1-T Liquavade coming in, but I also have other goodies like
H-Drol and Epistane. Hmmmm....Decisions, decisions
I hear ya; good decisions though, haha. :D

I think Epi is a good fit with it myself.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
if you were to release the liquavade solution one day? could one open oral and add it to the solution? lets say epi or something

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma, are the 20 reserved bottles on the way to my house yet?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! I appreciate the hook-up as usual :)

Disclaimer: No hook-ups or reserved bottles have actually been placed

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! I appreciate the hook-up as usual :)

Disclaimer: No hook-ups or reserved bottles have actually been placed
Lol! Right on.

Well, you are the man putting the "P" back in "Pimp", baby!

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Trauma,
Maybe you can answer this question someone asked in the official TREN thread on the PP forums:

"My question is why the TREN (19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) only?

I posted part of the original 1-T Tren write-up below. In it, Eric explains why it was necessary to include 1-Androsterone™ (1-T) and DHEA to the formulation to balance it out, as to avoid any negative side effects. Also, he states that TREN may be more effective stacked with the above mentioned compounds for building strength size and mass, as opposed to using TREN only.

Original 1-T Tren excerpt:

Side Effects
Trenbolone does have one downfall or upside, depending on how you look at it.
Trenbolone is a progestin based anabolic, which means it activates the progesterone receptor [PR]. (1) The combination of a high affinity for the androgen & progesterone receptor makes Trenbolone especially prone to cause individuals to "Hulk out" with aggression and anger. [A great thing for the gym, but a problem for the people that irritate you]

Aside from the possible emotional episodes, the PR action of Trenbolone can also stimulate gyno by directly activating the progesterone receptor [PR]. (1) This makes Trenbolone problematic when stacked with highly estrogenic compounds, since it appears that activation of the PR increases estrogen's proliferative ability on breast tissue. (2) Therefore, to avoid gyno symptoms it is best to use Trenbolone [or related steroids] with compounds that have low estrogenic activity.

Even though Trenbolone lacks the ability to convert to DHT, it can encourage temporary hair loss because of its direct action on the androgen receptor [AR]. However, the possible hair shedding from Trenbolone could be considered less than the hair loss associated with high DHT producing compounds. [eg, testosterone]

Being that TREN is a closely related analogue of Trenbolone, it shares both the good and the possible negative effects I just presented. Considering this, we had to formulate 1-T TREN in a precisely balanced ratio to avoid the side-effects, yet make it as effective as possible.

Being that TREN is a closely related analogue of Trenbolone, it shares both the good and the possible negative effects I just presented. Considering this, we had to formulate 1-T TREN in a precisely balanced ratio to avoid the side-effects, yet make it as effective as possible.

And that's exactly what we did with 1-T TREN -- and the result is quite incredible.
We stacked TREN with 1-Androsterone™, which is a non-aromatizing steroid hormone that converts to the original 1-Testosterone

Unfortunately, 1-Testosterone tends to suppress the libido and cause feelings of lethargy. So, we added a precise dose of DHEA, to counter these effects.

DHEA helps prevent lethargy by converting to powerful "neurosteroids" that encourage cognitive function and motivational drive. (5,6) DHEA also converts to several 5a-reduced metabolites that help support libido.

DHEA can also make conversions to other hormones, such as Testosterone. As most bodybuilders know, stacking a compound like Trenbolone with Testosterone is one of the most effective stacks for gaining sheer mass, strength and size. However, as mentioned earlier, stacking Trenbolone with estrogenic compounds such as Testosterone can lead to gyno. So we had to keep the dose of DHEA moderate to avoid these potential estrogenic/progestogenic side effects.

Thus, the end result is an anabolic masterpiece that captures the maximum anabolic muscle building effects, while keeping side effects to a minimum."

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma,
Maybe you can answer this question someone asked in the official TREN thread on the PP forums:
My question is why the TREN (19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) only?

I posted part of the original 1-T Tren write-up below. In it, Eric explains why it was necessary to include 1-Androsterone™ (1-T) and DHEA to the formulation to balance it out, as to avoid any negative side effects. Also, he states that TREN may be more effective stacked with the above mentioned compounds for building strength size and mass, as opposed to using TREN only.
It's a good question. This was released solo for a few reasons. It contains a much higher amount of 19-nor concentration. It also allows for flexibility in designing a given cycle.

The 1-Androsterone can/will convert to 1-Test. This causes a good deal of lethargy in some people, as well as the libido loss. The DHEA offered a small amount of "test base" if you will to help with libido, but could also cause potential hairloss in DHT conversion. The pregnenolone will enhance cognition (combating lethargy), as well as compete for the 5a-reductase enzyme. The DHEA will convert to test, and then possibly to DHT (which is where those prone to hairloss will have an issue). The pregnenolone will help limit the overall potential for negative effect of DHT conversion potential on hairloss.

So essentially, the ingredients in our 1-T Tren formula balanced itself out from the potential 1-T and DHT side effects resulting from the 1-Andro and DHEA. The "tren-like" analogue was added more for an increased overall effect to the product. There is potential for Progesterone receptor interaction, so we still recommend Vitex while taking "Tren".

Releasing this product solo allows you to be more specific and independant in your dosing patterns; dosing amount; as well as how you want to formulate an overall cycle. Not to mention some guys wanted an alternative option to the TD.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
so to dummy this down, the new tren only 19-nor should have less lethargy and libido loss? or should it be close to the same. BP issues are identical i assume, but can be cured with 1g of hawthorn berry day

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so to dummy this down, the new tren only 19-nor should have less lethargy and libido loss? or should it be close to the same. BP issues are identical i assume, but can be cured with 1g of hawthorn berry day
1-Test was notorious for having horrible lethargy associated with use. Every compound or AAS has different qualities to it (this includes on glucose mobiliztion/utilization, liver stress, etc), and effects (good and bad) will vary with each individual based on a myriad of factors (i.e., overall dose, length of time taken, overall health status).

There really isn't a cut and dry answer, but you can adjust your dosing with this product to find your sweet spot. Always start on the lower end of the spectrum and adjust as needed. I can't say there won't be any lethargy or libido loss, but I don't think anywhere near what 1-Test causes. Libido can become an issue with 19-Nor in higher dosages.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
makes sense my xhms killed my libido and i was lethargic all summer. my gf killed me lol. was completely opposite from when i ran epi or h-drol. got great gains tho on 1-t tren :)

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
What are the thoughts on stacking this with USPLabs Prime, Anabolic Pump, and OxyElite PRO? Too much?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are the thoughts on stacking this with USPLabs Prime, Anabolic Pump, and OxyElite PRO? Too much?
I haven't tried Prime yet (it's on my to-do list though), but I can say that Anabolic Pump would be a very good addition. I've always been impressed with it.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id say the libido loss may be worse with the TREN, but if you have access to testosterone or DHT you could easily solve that problem. Even a low dose of Dermacrine might do the job.

-Eric

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
so i ordered my hardcore muscle stack yesterday, should i use nolva or clomid during pct?

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Its my understanding that the TRS stack included in the XMHS stack is all you need for PCT.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Not with this powerfull compound. I believe a serm would be very important. Im not gonna be dumb and risk not using one since i have the two in my room. The two serms work differently and id like to know which would be the best for the problems that could arrise with this 19-nor.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Ok. I was just sharing what Eric had told me before.

Some people just dont want to run a PCT without a SERM, so Toremifene is my recommendation, but Id personally just use the TRS.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so i ordered my hardcore muscle stack yesterday, should i use nolva or clomid during pct?
If you really want to use a SERM my preference is Toremifene. If you only have Nolva and Clomid then you can use 10mg/day nolva with the TRS and that will be plenty.

-Eric

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken, I think Eric was saying the TRS would be sufficient PCT at the LOW dose and he recommends a SERM only at the HIGH dose and/or for longer than a 4 week run.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My understanding is TRS with a SERM at a low dose but TRS should be good most of the time.
I am anxious to get my bottle. Wasn't planning on running another cycle for a while but I have everything I need and I am pumped.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken, I think Eric was saying the TRS would be sufficient PCT at the LOW dose and he recommends a SERM only at the HIGH dose and/or for longer than a 4 week run.
I recommend a low dose SERM for any cycle over 6 weeks. Otherwise the TRS will be fine for pretty much any cycle 6 weeks or less.

I personally never cycle over 4 weeks and I just use the TRS for PCT. I recover just fine.

-Eric

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Id say the libido loss may be worse with the TREN, but if you have access to testosterone or DHT you could easily solve that problem. Even a low dose of Dermacrine might do the job.

-Eric
yep the test cream on the sack did wonders for my libido on my 1t cycle. wouldnt do a cycle without it

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
test cream?
hell yeah man. 1t knocked my libido in about a week the 1st time. i used test cream this time(a little on the boys every day) and was mad horny the entire cycle. gf was much happier

NRM102

Awards
hey Eric, for a first time TREN user would you recommend the 3ml x3 for 4 wks or 2ml x3 for 6 wks. Im only going to be using the TRS so which would be easier to recover from. Im also going to run SA with the TREN.

Thanks

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah man. 1t knocked my libido in about a week the 1st time. i used test cream this time(a little on the boys every day) and was mad horny the entire cycle. gf was much happier
The only test cream im familiar with is androgel. My friends dad has a boat load of the stuff.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established

-Eric
Might do the job? If dermacrine were to be used i figure that would cause further suppression, am I correct? If thats the case why not use SA to keep the natural production going. . or would the Tren overpower what the SA is intended to do?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might do the job? If dermacrine were to be used i figure that would cause further suppression, am I correct? If thats the case why not use SA to keep the natural production going. . or would the Tren overpower what the SA is intended to do?
Not really if you're using a lower-end dose of the Dermacrine. The DHEA would help to provide some Test-base though conversions that would definitely enhance libido.

Sustain Alpha would work well too, but depending on the dose and length of the Tren you may note some degree of libido loss effect eventually. We don't recommend any longer than 6 weeks; between 4-6 weeks being ideal or hCG would be needed for recovery efforts.

-John

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Eric, sent a question to you

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I'm banking on SA to be the tool of choice seeing as that the dhea that is in dermacrine might convert/will convert. It's just hard to say how much one would need to combat libido issues due to it being so subjective....like myself, whem I ran M1T durring it's original release (03') I never had libido issues...i actually was ready to go more often but I would sleep for hours on end...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
No. It's really not needed.
Wait? This does not have a progestin base in this version?

Hmm, I thought there was?

That sort of screws the Q I sent Eric then ... must ponder this a bit more.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait? This does not have a progestin base in this version?

Hmm, I thought there was?

That sort of screws the Q I sent Eric then ... must ponder this a bit more.
The "Tren" analogue can have some PR activity. The pregnenolone was included in the 1-T and 1-T Tren to help complete for the 5a-Reductase enzyme to limit DHT formation. The DHEA that was contained in those products as well had the potential to convert to Test, and then reduced to DHT. Pregnenolone also has a neuro-steroid effect that can/will enhance cognition. We still do recommend you take Vitex while taking "Tren" to help limit potential side effects.

This "Tren LV" product only has the "Tren" in it. This is why I had stated it wasn't really needed, but you can always design the cycle you're looking for though more readily with this being a solo entity.

-John

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Awesome thanks. How many mg/day would you suggest dosing the vitex at?