From Fat to Chiseled in 8 weeks (MK-677, Ostarine, ITTP, Cardarine)

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Already heard of it, but it seems more like a nootropic , like good for your brain -or something... I may need it, lol.
RAD-140 is not itself a nootropic but showed protective effect against Alzheimer: ncbi.nlm.nih (dot) gov/m/pubmed/24428527/
Nevertheless, it shows that the effect from SARM on the brain are still unknown which give more reason to worry about than to be confident.

Man, I really think I need to run some of that. I just keep seeing more and more positive things about it.

The Alzheimer's thing is particularly worrisome for me, as my grandmother had it and my mother is showing early signs.
You should definitely act fast. Main problem on the Alzheimer-disease is the dying of neurons which leads to a shortage of acetylcholin. This is one of the reasons why the mental ability will decrease.
There are some drugs - cholinesterase inhibitors - which inhibit the encyme which reduce the acetylcholin. But this only breaks down the disease a bit, but it does not heal or finally stop it.

There are a lot of substances wich help to prevent Alzheimer (based on studies). You should definitely research about Piracetam, ALCAR, Acetylcholin itself, Alpha GPC Cholin, Bacopa Monnieri, Curcumin, (Galantamin), Huperzine-A, Sulbutiamin, Uridin, Vinpocetin.
It is also possible to stack serveral compounds to reach a strong "anti-Alzheimer/Demence/Parkinson"-effect.
E.g. Piracetam 5g, Alpha GPC Cholin / CDP Cholin 600mg, ALCAR 2g, Magnesium L-Threonat 500mg, Omega-3 1.5g, Phosphatidylserin 500mg, Curcumin 1g, Ginko Biloba 250mg, Uridin 300mg.

Also eggs, green tea and pomegranate have very strong effects. As you can see, a lot of them are natural compounds. The main reason is, the pharma industry can not set a patent on these and use them into their drug to generate money. It's not profitable to use natural ingredients because they are free avaiable. There are also natural compounds which prevent from cancer but there are not that much studies because the pharma industry tries to keep them down.

It's all about cash.

CJNator

Awards
Oh wow, just woke up and learned something new lol.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, 1test, I appreciate that.
Didn't want to hijack hairygrandpa's thread. Also sorry for your dog :( Do your stuff and come back anytime when you are ready. I'm looking forward to it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RAD-140 is not itself a nootropic but showed protective effect against Alzheimer: ncbi.nlm.nih (dot) gov/m/pubmed/24428527/
Nevertheless, it shows that the effect from SARM on the brain are still unknown which give more reason to worry about than to be confident.

You should definitely act fast. Main problem on the Alzheimer-disease is the dying of neurons which leads to a shortage of acetylcholin. This is one of the reasons why the mental ability will decrease.
There are some drugs - cholinesterase inhibitors - which inhibit the encyme which reduce the acetylcholin. But this only breaks down the disease a bit, but it does not heal or finally stop it.

There are a lot of substances wich help to prevent Alzheimer (based on studies). You should definitely research about Piracetam, ALCAR, Acetylcholin itself, Alpha GPC Cholin, Bacopa Monnieri, Curcumin, (Galantamin), Huperzine-A, Sulbutiamin, Uridin, Vinpocetin.
It is also possible to stack serveral compounds to reach a strong "anti-Alzheimer/Demence/Parkinson"-effect.
E.g. Piracetam 5g, Alpha GPC Cholin / CDP Cholin 600mg, ALCAR 2g, Magnesium L-Threonat 500mg, Omega-3 1.5g, Phosphatidylserin 500mg, Curcumin 1g, Ginko Biloba 250mg, Uridin 300mg.

Also eggs, green tea and pomegranate have very strong effects. As you can see, a lot of them are natural compounds. The main reason is, the pharma industry can not set a patent on these and use them into their drug to generate money. It's not profitable to use natural ingredients because they are free avaiable. There are also natural compounds which prevent from cancer but there are not that much studies because the pharma industry tries to keep them down.

It's all about cash.
Great post. I use Focus XT and Noopept right now. I should look into more of these.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Noopept is a excellent choice. Was thinking if I should mention it but everything is fine, you are using it already. You can replace the Piracetam with it.
What dosage are you using and how long are you using it? These substances I noticed would also very beneficiary for your mother. Trust me, it is very hard to have a family member with Alzheimer I know this due a friend of mine... And as long it is possible to react somehow in a senseful way, I would do. I got through a lot of studies regarding Noopept and it is nearly side effect free if you aren't exaggerate with the dosage.
I wouldn't tell you something untruth, especially when family members are involved. But do your research and realize that you can do with cheap legal stuff - e.g. Omega 3-6 - a lot, to fight against Alzheimer.

Always PM me if you need something (not illegal stuff, I mean information haha).

Dammit. Hairygrandpa will kill me :D

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noopept is a excellent choice. Was thinking if I should mention it but everything is fine, you are using it already. You can replace the Piracetam with it.
What dosage are you using and how long are you using it? These substances I noticed would also very beneficiary for your mother. Trust me, it is very hard to have a family member with Alzheimer I know this due a friend of mine... And as long it is possible to react somehow in a senseful way, I would do. I got through a lot of studies regarding Noopept and it is nearly side effect free if you aren't exaggerate with the dosage.
I wouldn't tell you something untruth, especially when family members are involved. But do your research and realize that you can do with cheap legal stuff - e.g. Omega 3-6 - a lot, to fight against Alzheimer.

Always PM me if you need something (not illegal stuff, I mean information haha).

Dammit. Hairygrandpa will kill me :D
Haha, thanks man! I'm sure he understands :)

I've been using 20 mg first thing in the morning with a scoop of Focus XT, and 1 later in the day. I have actually done 4 in a day before and seemed like I had good results. Not sure there is much benefit to going above 30mg, though. I'll PM you :)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
What benefits have you seen from the MK over the past 4 months? Do you feel effects diminish the longer you run it?
i would highly rec a week or two off every 1-2 months on IMO,

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Haha, thanks man! I'm sure he understands :)

I've been using 20 mg first thing in the morning with a scoop of Focus XT, and 1 later in the day. I have actually done 4 in a day before and seemed like I had good results. Not sure there is much benefit to going above 30mg, though. I'll PM you :)
Clear inbox, will reply when I receive the okay.