FREE Samples!

kodyt21

Awards
Het Jiggamanbill already recieved the sample kit- thanks again. was expecting 2 weeks shipping got it in 3 days! lol ill leave some feedback on the forum of each one i try out thanks again!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Het Jiggamanbill already recieved the sample kit- thanks again. was expecting 2 weeks shipping got it in 3 days! lol ill leave some feedback on the forum of each one i try out thanks again!

GREAT! Let me know where to find the review. Hope you enjoy them!!!!

d2thez

Awards
Hitting the weights bigtime for the first time in my life. Would love to try some stuff!

Testdriver

Testdriver

Awards
I tried the 3Z pills so far. I had some trouble sleeping for a few days there. So I popped em'. After about an hour they did get me to sleep. But I woke up a few hours later and could not go back to bed at all.

Testdriver

Testdriver

Awards
Hard to tell a lot about a product by.a single dose. But I have high hopes for Maniac.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I tried the 3Z pills so far. I had some trouble sleeping for a few days there. So I popped em'. After about an hour they did get me to sleep. But I woke up a few hours later and could not go back to bed at all.
Hard to tell on a lot of products with 1 dose, youre right... the good mix is 3z and HGH Pro

murk01

murk01

Awards
Did you like the Fruit Punch or Pink Lemonade? Thanks for the support!!!!
Lemonade is my favorite. But for that pump I don't care what it tastes like. I drink it before hitting the beach. Do a few push ups and my chest and arms blow up.

I don't know why it works so good for me. I have tried other product with similar profile. Nothing really compares.

Tmac22314

Awards
I know this is old but it's worth a shot, any samples left?

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Lemonade is my favorite. But for that pump I don't care what it tastes like. I drink it before hitting the beach. Do a few push ups and my chest and arms blow up.

I don't know why it works so good for me. I have tried other product with similar profile. Nothing really compares.
If its not broke dont fix it haha

Glad you like it!!!!

Anik87

Awards
Hi there,

Just wanted to know if there are any samples still available.

Thanks

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Just got my samples already tried the bcaas tasted pretty good

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Got the samples yesterday.

I liked 3Z so I will have to pick up a bottle in the future. Products that help with sleep are winners to me. I've had HGHPro back in the past but I'm exciting to try a dose again. Just have to plan a time to not have much food in my belly right before bed.

Mixability and Taste on RecoverPro is A+ compared to other BCAA powders i've tried.

Manic was very solid for being 1,3-Dimethylamylamine free. I tried a sample today for my workout, and gave my buddy the other one to try tomorrow when we workout.

Thanks for the samples Jigga :)

cdub101

Awards
I still have not recieved anything.
Charles Carr
3503 easy st
Saint Joseph,mo. 64503

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Got the samples yesterday.

I liked 3Z so I will have to pick up a bottle in the future. Products that help with sleep are winners to me. I've had HGHPro back in the past but I'm exciting to try a dose again. Just have to plan a time to not have much food in my belly right before bed.

Mixability and Taste on RecoverPro is A+ compared to other BCAA powders i've tried.

Manic was very solid for being 1,3-Dimethylamylamine free. I tried a sample today for my workout, and gave my buddy the other one to try tomorrow when we workout.

Thanks for the samples Jigga :)
My pleasure! Thanks for the follow up and review. Glad you liked it

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Did you prefer the Lemon or Raspberry? Glad you liked it!
I actually mixed the raspberry with my Manic forget the flavor and it was pretty good. With that combo I had one of the best work outs I have had in along time. I was dead tired didn't think I could complete my last set in a 5x5 bench workout. Got to my last set and for some reason said screw it and did an extra rep. Then went on to blow thru the rest of my work out upping my rep in almost everything. Only thing that hasn't worked out is my sample of 3 z. I don't sleep we'll so I was pumped to give it a try and hardly sleep at all. May not be related but I don't think it help me at all. Thanks again on some great product I'm try the HGH Pro tonight

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Any other first time requets?

First Last
Street
City, State, Zip

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Get on this peeps! Your my boy Jigga!!!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Haha you know! Just living life! Work, kid, AM haha how you been?
been good... had a few competitions, worked a booth this weekend, have a show in Nov.... but same as you... work, working out LOL

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
been good... had a few competitions, worked a booth this weekend, have a show in Nov.... but same as you... work, working out LOL
Hell yea brother! That be the life!