its grt !! cant wait to have some !!

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
Would like to try some samples if this is still running

jfedina90

jfedina90

Awards
Pm sent bro! Excited to give AI a try, I'm always open to being impressed!!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Got any discount codes for AI products. I want to pick up some Maniac. Any suggestions maniac and other. Pwo for pumps combo

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Got any discount codes for AI products. I want to pick up some Maniac. Any suggestions maniac and other. Pwo for pumps combo
tried to send you a PM but says you are full

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Just got my samples in the mail! Can't wait to try them out. Especially the Perform tonight. ;) Will post reviews of each in here. Got 2x RecoverPro, 2x Maniac, 1 serving each of HGHpro, 3Z, and Perform. Thanks a lot AI and jiggamanbill!

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
RecoverPro:

mixability - 10/10 I was amazed at how well this stuff mixed. Literally NO particles left in the bottle with ~12 oz of water.

Taste - 8/10 Both flavors were quite tasty, lemon lime and red raspberry I believe they were. A little bit of a twang is the only negative on the taste.

Effects - N/A Kinda hard to tell how well these BCAAs work without extended use, I can say I like their 4:1:1 ratio though.

Overall - 9/10 Great mixing, good tasting, great ratio. Solid product, no doubt.

Maniac!:

Mixability - 9/10 Mixed fairly well, a little bit of powder left in the bottle, compatible to other pwo's I've tried, nothing ridiculous.

Taste - 9/10 I got two servings, one pink lemonade, one fruit punch. The pink lemonade was good tasting stuff. The fruit punch wasn't as good as the pink lemonade, but still a solid flavor.

Effects - 8/10 I went ahead and drank both servings, as I am very stim tolerant. The energy level was excellent, good focus as well. I have to say the intensity started to wear off near the end of my workout, about the one hour mark, again though, very stim tolerant. The pump was a little disappointing. My current preworkout is Muscle Marinade, which doesn't include an ingredient for pumps, so I was excited to see how this stuff worked. I really couldn't tell that much of a difference honestly. Overall, a good product though, great focus, no jitters, and a good deal of energy.

Perform:

Well, I took my serving about 30-45 minutes before "activity" last night. About 30 minutes afterwards I noticed my lungs open up, making breathing a bit easier. It was hard to tell about the libido increase, stamina, pleasure, etc. It had been a few days, so of course my libido was already through the roof, and so was the pleasure, the stamina factor didn't really workout for me, but then again, it had been a few days, lol. Perhaps I should have waited another night before taking it, I don't know. One thing I can say is that I kept wood all damn night. I woke 2 or 3 times in the middle of the night, each time with wood, and serious morning wood when I woke up this morning. Maybe this product is better for a marathon session I didn't have time for, lol. Still would be interested in buying a bottle and trying it out under a few different circumstances.

3Z:

Sleep: 9/10 Wow, this stuff definitely helped me get a good nights rest. Sleep is a trouble area for me, I can NEVER get a decent nights sleep without benzo's or something, and last night was an exception. I did wake up 2-3 times, but that is compared to the normal 5-10 times, or every damn hour. I'm gonna be buying me a bottle of this stuff. Highly recommend.

HGHPro: Didn't want to mix 3Z and this because then I wouldnt know which one was having the effects on me. Gonna be trying this one out tonight, updates tomorrow.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Just got my samples in the mail! Can't wait to try them out. Especially the Perform tonight. ;) Will post reviews of each in here. Got 2x RecoverPro, 2x Maniac, 1 serving each of HGHpro, 3Z, and Perform. Thanks a lot AI and jiggamanbill!
My pleasure! Let me know how you like them!!!

kodyt21

Awards
always ready to give a legitamate company a taste test to spread the word!

Testdriver

Testdriver

Awards
Got the samples... And whoah!!! Awesome awesome... Lotsa samps. I've used perform before... It's absolutely amazing. I have never heard of 3Z. I havent been sleeping good lately. Gonna try these tonight i think. Thanks a mill bro!!!!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Got the samples... And whoah!!! Awesome awesome... Lotsa samps. I've used perform before... It's absolutely amazing. I have never heard of 3Z. I havent been sleeping good lately. Gonna try these tonight i think. Thanks a mill bro!!!!

My pleasure. Let me know how you like the stuff you havent tried before!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
If you got any supps left I'm game.