FREE Samples!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Thanks for everything AI - the sample pack was great, and with the slight exception of not feeling anything significant from the HGHpro, I can definitely attest to the function and ability of AISports to deliver! The Recovery Pro tastes absolutely amazing!
Glad to hear you like the samples... its a bit rough to get the full effect of some of the products with such a short supply. Thermos and energy boosters you only need 1 sample to see its effects, but things like 3Z / HGH Pro may take a bit of a longer use to truly see the effects.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Nice jiggaman. Motivate was nice. And lemon flavored bcaa tasted great.
Thanks! Happy to hear you enjoyed it. Did you happen to try mixing the Lemon Recover Pro with the Pink Lemonade Maniac?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
did you check on that for me?

profitness

Awards
ill take some free samples. about to stack up on new supps!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
perform was nice...."say's the wife"

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
That stuff is awesome. I'll buy soon for sure. Haven't gotten to use the perform....... Yet (; lol

lukedubas

Awards
if there are any left i will be happy to try some samples :)

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
if there are any left i will be happy to try some samples :)
PM me name / address (phone if international) and I'll get them out to you.... usually takes about 2 weeks with processing / shipping, but well worth the wait!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Plenty more FREE Samples available... PM Me full name / address and Phone if you are outside of the US

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Just bumping through ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
JiggamanBill is the man

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Stayed with AI lol u got stuff I havent had yet :)

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Stayed with AI lol u got stuff I havent had yet :)
Bunch of good stuff out there.. not sure what you have tried

Magic Matcha is great stuff
Agmatine
Phenibut
Life Support / Cycle Support

Really depends on what you are looking to do

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh well ya how's Agmantine?

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Oh well ya how's Agmantine?
awesome... I take 2 or 4 before I lift... drink my maniac, then sip on recover pro during the workout.... pumps are crazy.... bicep day i literally feel like my skin is going to split

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell yea :) sounds awesome. Heard all good things

murk01

murk01

Awards
Got the sample pack yesterday
Tried maniac. Did tri's and bi's a little shoulders. I have got to say that was a true skin splitting pump. Impresssed. I will try it again solo
To make sure it was all MANIAC, I had also taken some daa. But never had a pump like that from daa alone. The sleeves on my shirt were about to rip ;)
Good product can't wait to do a solo test. Only prob was I didn't have a PERFORM sample.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Got the sample pack yesterday
Tried maniac. Did tri's and bi's a little shoulders. I have got to say that was a true skin splitting pump. Impresssed. I will try it again solo
To make sure it was all MANIAC, I had also taken some daa. But never had a pump like that from daa alone. The sleeves on my shirt were about to rip ;)
Good product can't wait to do a solo test. Only prob was I didn't have a PERFORM sample.
Love the pump from Maniac... Try mixing it with the Agmatine... SKIN TEARING!!!!!!

Do you use our DAA?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Love the pump from Maniac... Try mixing it with the Agmatine... SKIN TEARING!!!!!!

Do you use our DAA?
Yes. And probably going to pick up a bottle of maniac once I try the rest of the samples

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Yes. And probably going to pick up a bottle of maniac once I try the rest of the samples
Good to hear! Let me know what you think of the other samples... Love the vascularity by the way in your profile picture