Free samples

Lynchanatorr

Awards
I'm currently looking for new supplements to try! But curious if anyone has any samples they could send me to try before I buy. Looking for preworkouts, aminos, sleep aid products. I'd greatly appreciate it! And happy New Year!! ?

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
N.o. bull is pretty legit. I don't have any freebies, but it is definitely worth a try

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vitamin Shoppe if you have one near you offers inexpensive sample packs for purchase. Prior to my trip to Chicago, I bought some protein and staples instead of bagging and explaining my sh1t to airport security.

Other options. Search "Supplement Samples" It's how I discovered "EAT THE BEAR" Protein. Solid! Protein there.
If I were a rep, I'd get you some stuff.

PEScience
Great BCAAs
very tasty.

USPLabs
Great Protein, (All of their flavors are FABULOUS!)
Pres
BCAAs (I love their Honeydew Melon flavor)
Amazing Pre with MaxReps + (Its going to be re-released, had clumping issues, but I tried to tell them the gainz were locked into the clumps...)
Modern Pre is pretty good but doesn't compare to MaxReps +

MST
Great Pre! in RagNOrok Elite (Stim and Non Stim)
This is my favorite Pre by far.

Scivation
BCAAs
XTend Perform
XTend Go
XTend
(All their flavors are on point!) LOVE Orange.

Vein Nutrition
Sleep Aids etc. bighulksmash (His log is here)

You cannot go wrong with any of those.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out the company promotions section. That will be your best chance of finding some samples or maybe even logging or reviewing a product.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Redcon1 total war Preworkout if you go to their website. (I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was, taste and performance... blue raspberry was my favorite, they're all very sweet so just a heads up)
Controlled Labs if you go over to their sub-forum also has some that are great. (Pwo, BCAAs, creatine, fat burner)
I'm sure GNO or Woody would be able to tell you the best way to get some from OL

That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Redcon1 total war Preworkout if you go to their website. (I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was, taste and performance... blue raspberry was my favorite, they're all very sweet so just a heads up)
Controlled Labs if you go over to their sub-forum also has some that are great. (Pwo, BCAAs, creatine, fat burner)
I'm sure GNO or Woody would be able to tell you the best way to get some from OL

That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now
We have some available off the OL website.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro, do your research and homework. Based on ingredients, profiles, and reviews, narrow your search down to 1 or 2 supplements you really want to try. Then, contact customer support for those companies and ask for a sample if possible. Don't be greedy and sample collect. Do the work first.

Reactions: GNO