found a proplem with ASGT

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, i would take a medium or large for sure! Even if i had to purchase some 0 protien pre workout.
They were sent to me for free when T-911 was first released. I bought it on two occasions and got two shirts for it. Otherwise, I would have gone with an L or XL myself.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
iForce, you guys are WAY to quick to jump in on threads like this. You try to make it look like you don't care, but it's obvious: ASGT has taken the board by storm, you don't like it, and you'll use any angle to weaken their status. I see you do it all the time. Hey, do what you like, but understand it seriously turns off potential customers like myself more than ASGT's success can ever detract from you. I, personally, won't be buying your products. I never see LG reps pull these kind of tactics, or MST, or AI, or a host of others. They pimp their stuff, don't bash, and hold a higher standard of business.
I decided to take this to PM's

Poison: Not once did I say the product wasnt effective, not once did I bash the product. My inquiry was pretty damn simple: Protein is in the proprietary blend in 2 different places, in front of an ingredient (leucine) they say has a "hefty dose"... so how could the product have zero grams of protein, something doesnt add up.

Honestly I dont see why you are taking it so offensively... its a legitimate question and one that I think deserves an actual response. but whatever, you have already decided i am on some covert mission to ruin LG sciences with a single post on a forum, which is laughable, ASGT is doing very well and congrats to LG. Stop being such a drama queen and either answer the damn question or stop posting on the subject

oh btw I have an LG shirt, and it is badass

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm... all that needs to be said is well handled Kleen. And to the OP, try a PM next time and I am sure you will get the answer you are looking for. That is what the reps are for.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EVERYONE IS WRONG BUT ME I AM ALWAYS RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT!!! EVEN WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT ILL BE THERE AND ILL BE RIGHT SO I AM ALWAYS RIGHT AND I SAY PROTEIN IS INVINSIBLE!!!

...THERE PROBLEM SOLVED I WON.

just messing wit you guys i just wanna stop the fighting

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's what blows my mind: this is a supplement forum. There are only 2 reasons people are here, 1) they like a good supp, and want to find something that fits their needs, or 2) they have an agenda (to pimp, or cut the competition). When someone comes in mouthing off in an illogical and hasty manner, there's only one assumption to be made. If you indeed like a good supplement or two, then do your research, find what looks good to you. If you don't like proprietary blends, there are a few good companies out there just for you (MAN comes to mind). For others with different evels of tolerance, there are companies that you can decidedly trust, propritary formulas or not, and for the rest there's Muscletech and bsn.

And seriously, there are companies out there like alri who knowingly tainted their **** with drugs, and there's bsn which unknowingly had coumarin in their Noxplode, but someone decided to pick on LG? Please.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I decided to take this to PM's

Poison: Not once did I say the product wasnt effective, not once did I bash the product. My inquiry was pretty damn simple: Protein is in the proprietary blend in 2 different places, in front of an ingredient (leucine) they say has a "hefty dose"... so how could the product have zero grams of protein, something doesnt add up.

Honestly I dont see why you are taking it so offensively... its a legitimate question and one that I think deserves an actual response. but whatever, you have already decided i am on some covert mission to ruin LG sciences with a single post on a forum, which is laughable, ASGT is doing very well and congrats to LG. Stop being such a drama queen and either answer the damn question or stop posting on the subject

oh btw I have an LG shirt, and it is badass
What do you care, why so important for you? Why do you jump in here with 'i MUST know!!', or in on USPLabs threads with your thinly veiled accusations? It reeks when another company owner/rep does **** like that, and it's hardly covert, and hardly a single post.

Drama queen? I'm not the one coming in here slinging ****. But hey, that'd be easy to start: why doesn't b b .com carry your line again? That's purely rhetorical, but illustrates the power of posts like yours. In this instance, a lot of people probably don't know anything about that, but now they'll look for it. It instills doubt; same for the USP OEP nonsense. Kinda like this thread, and your posts in it, hmmm?

Unclebuck

Awards
Good posts Kleen. Reflects well upon Legal Gear. On the serving size, I was merely referring to LG's description of one-three servings. I just like to know exactly what I am getting as I do not want to underdose and most certainly to not overdose with the stims. As far as protein, I DO want it pre. Check the digestion rates of hydrolyzed proteins and you may be surprised. Also, I stand by my statement that 4-5 grams of protein will do very little. Anyway, we ain't really arguing. It was a great discussion. BTW, I have Postal and Anadraulic Pump sitting on the counter.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Why the hell would you hold it up as 'more' than a preworkout? It IS a preworkout, period. Nothing else. You implying that it IS more than a preworkout, then bashing it because it doesn't stand up to your lofty, and different, product definition than intended by LG, is just a bunch of bull****.

Again, everyone can chime in til they're blue in the face, but until we have an LG rep responding, it's all about YOU slinging mud. Get off your lazy ass, PM an LG rep, and post his reply here. Or PM one a link to this thread.

iForce, you guys are WAY to quick to jump in on threads like this. You try to make it look like you don't care, but it's obvious: ASGT has taken the board by storm, you don't like it, and you'll use any angle to weaken their status. I see you do it all the time. Hey, do what you like, but understand it seriously turns off potential customers like myself more than ASGT's success can ever detract from you. I, personally, won't be buying your products. I never see LG reps pull these kind of tactics, or MST, or AI, or a host of others. They pimp their stuff, don't bash, and hold a higher standard of business.
???? An LG rep has already "chimed" in, you must have been away.

But Kleen, the other guy was talking in terms of "for instance" when he stated 15 servings, I do not think he was talking about LG on that specific. He was just bunching facts.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we can all agree the issue has been resolved, if Kleen gets any new information I am sure he will post it here.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I could PM a rep, but they would surely pimp their product. This stuf has test boosting ingredients, estrogen lowering ingredients, adaptogenic herbs, and I just whant to get to the bottom whether or not that I should trust that its the preworkout with the anabolic edge that the ingredient profile suggest it should be......I also get that LG is still bettedr than MT and BSN by a long shot, but when I see something suspicious, I feel it is the duty of us AM members to prevent our companies from going that route.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
There's nothing wrong with bringing it up through a thread. It's a valid question that im sure many members were interested in hearing the answer to.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I could PM a rep, but they would surely pimp their product. This stuf has test boosting ingredients, estrogen lowering ingredients, adaptogenic herbs, and I just whant to get to the bottom whether or not that I should trust that its the preworkout with the anabolic edge that the ingredient profile suggest it should be......I also get that LG is still bettedr than MT and BSN by a long shot, but when I see something suspicious, I feel it is the duty of us AM members to prevent our companies from going that route.
ASGT is already one of the best selling, highest regarded, pre-workouts currently on the market. There's really no need for a rep to "pimp" a product that doesn't need "pimping."

Anyways, from my own personal experience, LG reps have always responded courteously to my PM's in the past. I would suggest giving them the benefit of the doubt, and messaging them with your concerns.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and people tend to be more sincere in PM's, because its a private conversation and there isn't the need to present some kind of public standard in the absence of potential public judgment or criticism.

I normally get the least amount of PC for the sake of PR through PM's, (that sounded weird).

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used ASGT, and there is a difference with and without it.. It really does work. It does what it says it does.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
There's nothing wrong with bringing it up through a thread. It's a valid question that im sure many members were interested in hearing the answer to.

It's all in the presentation and execution of the thread and in the way the question is asked.

Instead of sounding like "gotcha! theres a problem with your product!!" it could have sounded like "hey, wierd, is this a typo?"

It's all about the context of the title thread.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's all in the presentation and execution of the thread and in the way the question is asked.

Instead of sounding like "gotcha! theres a problem with your product!!" it could have sounded like "hey, wierd, is this a typo?"

I thought it, but you said it :bigok:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established

You're right he could of worded it differently to not seem like he was bashing LG, but i honestly don't think he started this thread to bash the product, or even call LG out. Just wanted information.

I'm pretty sure if he was working on his agenda to hate on LG, he would of atleast spelled the title to his thread correctly.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
long thread, but if the argument is "go to something else for protein pre workout" then why put it in there at all in small amounts?

either way, ive been VERY pleased with LG in the past, and im about to order some ghenerate and asgt later tonight :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
long thread, but if the argument is "go to something else for protein pre workout" then why put it in there at all in small amounts?

either way, ive been VERY pleased with LG in the past, and im about to order some ghenerate and asgt later tonight :)
That is a very good decision ;).

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Damn this is the longest thread ever about NOTHING

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Here's what blows my mind: this is a supplement forum. There are only 2 reasons people are here, 1) they like a good supp, and want to find something that fits their needs, or 2) they have an agenda (to pimp, or cut the competition). When someone comes in mouthing off in an illogical and hasty manner, there's only one assumption to be made. If you indeed like a good supplement or two, then do your research, find what looks good to you. If you don't like proprietary blends, there are a few good companies out there just for you (MAN comes to mind). For others with different evels of tolerance, there are companies that you can decidedly trust, propritary formulas or not, and for the rest there's Muscletech and bsn.

And seriously, there are companies out there like alri who knowingly tainted their **** with drugs, and there's bsn which unknowingly had coumarin in their Noxplode, but someone decided to pick on LG? Please.
Many a person can "bad mouth" a supplement will having the up most respect for the company. It's called showing professionalism. People do it all the time. I can tell a fat chick she is fat without actually telling her she is fat and she'll listen to what I have to say, example: (we need to work on cutting your calories and getting you on a solid conditioning program. Statistics show that people who carry extra weight into their older years do develop serious health conditions. You do not want to deal with that in your elder years, do you. You want to be around for your grand kids, to play and enjoy with them?)

On the other hand, I could say "hey bytch, you are wearing dunkin donuts around your waist line, how about giving your damn feet a break, huh?"

Two different approaches but both are attacking her size.

I think Dave came out with a decently professional manner here.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many a person can "bad mouth" a supplement will having the up most respect for the company. It's called showing professionalism. People do it all the time. I can tell a fat chick she is fat without actually telling her she is fat and she'll listen to what I have to say, example: (we need to work on cutting your calories and getting you on a solid conditioning program. Statistics show that people who carry extra weight into their older years do develop serious health conditions. You do not want to deal with that in your elder years, do you. You want to be around for your grand kids, to play and enjoy with them?)

On the other hand, I could say "hey bytch, you are wearing dunkin donuts around your waist line, how about giving your damn feet a break, huh?"

Two different approaches but both are attacking her size.

I think Dave came out with a decently professional manner here.
LMFAO
im surprised you havent been killed by a mob of angry fat chicks

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the recognition there. I understand your concerns and I also know that you weren't trying to bash the company. I think you actually got your answer regarding the ingredients. AS-GT is one of the few products out there right now that really doesn't require much pimping. Everybody loves it and most everybody gets PR's regularly while using it. I will state my synopsis of the situation at the end of the post.
That is true, however you see how quickly these things can get out of control? Had he have contacted us and let us know we could have explained without conjecture or other input. No one jumping on the bandwagon to bash. KingKongs question was innocent but look at the aftermath of this. I am not sure the thread is benefiting anyone with all the finger pointing.

ASGT is already one of the best selling, highest regarded, pre-workouts currently on the market. There's really no need for a rep to "pimp" a product that doesn't need "pimping."

Anyways, from my own personal experience, LG reps have always responded courteously to my PM's in the past. I would suggest giving them the benefit of the doubt, and messaging them with your concerns.
Agreed on all accounts. However on the same note we don't have anything to hide that I am aware of. It would just be nice to spend the day informing people on how to better use the products or how to stack them best with different products than to defend a label all day.

I have used ASGT, and there is a difference with and without it.. It really does work. It does what it says it does.
Thank you Sir.

It's okay what's done is done. No big deal, totally appreciate all the support from you all.

I don't think anyone said there was no reason for the protein to be in there. I said it was not there for anabolism but instead to help fuel the ATP system for endurance during the workout. Doing that requires much less than the amount of aminos required to create an anabolic effect. Using aminos for an anabolic effect during a workout is going to take a higher amount and different timing. Once again though this is a freebie, the price was not marked up to include this. AS_GT is one of the most competitively priced PreWorkout products on the market even with the added aminos and hydrolyzed proteins.

Earlier someone mentioned this is more than a Pre-Workout and someone corrected them. I believe the comment was regarding the fact most preworkout products are indeed only Pump/N.O. Products with stuff in them for energy, pump and some creatine. In that case yes this is more than those pre-workout / NO Products are meant to be.

As far as the difference in labels go, I am on this right now, as far as i can tell there is a possibility of a different marketing strategy for a different product without any actual wrong doing. I did speak with another rep and was assured I was on the right track with my explanation above.

I did not actually see Dave knock the products so much as question why different on the two bottles. I can deal with the question. As I said as far as I can tell it is a moot point of the aminos and hyrdolyzed proteins fitting well into either category. That being said I don't see much difference other than possibly a different marketing strategy. (My opinion there not LG's.)

Scientifically speaking like I said aminos are separated from whole protein sources via Hydrolyzation. Hydrolyzed proteins are no longer whole proteins but pieces of proteins that as a sum make a whole protein. So realistically you could put this in with aminos or in the protein section. As people stated there is a difference in the way Postal and ASGT are labeled. I just looked at both of my bottles. On ASGT they have a spot for listing aminos separately and that is where they listed them. On the Postal label there is not a place listing the aminos separately so they are listed in the protein section. They grouped the ingredients together on the postal for what aspect they are supposed to address instead of simply putting them down in specific groups they belong to like Aminos, Creatine, pSARm etc... as on the ASGT.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
That is true, however you see how quickly these things can get out of control? Had he have contacted us and let us know we could have explained without conjecture or other input. No one jumping on the bandwagon to bash. KingKongs question was innocent but look at the aftermath of this. I am not sure the thread is benefiting anyone with all the finger pointing.
You're right, but i honestly still don't see how it's his fault for "getting out of control"

It's not a big deal to me, i hardly even care. I just don't see cause in blaming him. I can see why if he has a question about a product, why you wouldn't want to leave it open for anyone (possibly other reps) to answer. Obviously it can turn into bashing or **** slinging. But on the other side of the coin, this is a forum and that's what they're all about, open discussions etc.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're right, but i honestly still don't see how it's his fault for "getting out of control"

It's not a big deal to me, i hardly even care. I just don't see cause in blaming him. I can see why if he has a question about a product, why you wouldn't want to leave it open for anyone (possibly other reps) to answer. Obviously it can turn into bashing or **** slinging. But on the other side of the coin, this is a forum and that's what they're all about, open discussions etc.
Oh, I absolutely know what you mean. I was not blaming Kong, I was more explaining why it is easier for US to answer a question posed in a PM. It is fine that he asked out here in the open. However he brought it up sounding like a grievance as mentioned before and those should be directed to us first so that we can address them. If there is a problem we have an opportunity to correct it and if just a misunderstanding of sorts can be sorted out without creating a bunch of fanfare or drama. However if he came to us and we refused to offer any assistance then we as a company deserve a little public flogging for not taking care of the consumer. Then would be a great time to bring it out into the open and say hey I am trying to work with xxxxxx company and they refuse to help me. I am not upset about it, when something like this happens supporters of ASGT see it and come running to say "Hey this sh*t works! Don't bag on it." Any time someone gets negative on this product regardless of forum people stand up and say no, this stuff is legit.

However all of that being said, you are correct this is a forum and although easier for us to answer the questions in PM it is easier for others to get the info from the forum. Kind of a catch 22 there for us, but honestly the responsibility lies on us reps to well REPRESENT our respective companies as best as possible. So no matter where the questions are brought up they will be answered to the best of my ability.

KONG no worries nor hard feeling here and I hope you did not get that impression from my post. The asking in PM thing is kind of the difference between tutoring one individual instead of an entire class that are vying for the teachers attention. Neither situation is the students fault or problem, just harder to get the message across in a full class.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Anyways, i like you MrKleen and i respect you because you always have informative and positive post. You make a good rep already!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kleen is earning his keep as rep, first day. :lol: Turns out, LG put Kingdong up to it as a test of worthiness.(just kidding)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anadraulic State has always been one of my favorite preworkouts.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

OK. I will say that I regret nameing the thread what I named it. I don't regret my OP, but I wishe I would have named it something that didn't sound so harsh....And for the record, I'm running GHenerate, and I do think it might be working.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
OK. I will say that I regret nameing the thread what I named it. I don't regret my OP, but I wishe I would have named it something that didn't sound so harsh....And for the record, I'm running GHenerate, and I do think it might be working.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kingdong again.

No worries. **** happens. :stooges:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
All this talk about AS, I may have to try it once.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
...Anadraulic State that is...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent Guys! Can we call this one a closed deal? HardKnock, try it I think you will enjoy it.

Poison, yeah it was a slight test. LOL It was a deep subject requiring a little research into somethings I hadn't done too much on before so thanks to KingKong for the opportunity to learn a little more. (Not being sarcastic either.)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geez guys, I thought this thread was done at the top of the 2nd page. After 1 evening away the comp I can't believe it's still going!

Kleen's right, though, this horse has been beaten into freaking burgers.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established

thats what you did to this whole thread
that was great....but to throw my two cents in asgt is the best pre workout supp i have taken. Unless your really worried about a protein here or there then just take it or dont.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that was great....but to throw my two cents in asgt is the best pre workout supp i have taken. Unless your really worried about a protein here or there then just take it or dont.
thats a vid of me pounding a chick :sombrero:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know what the benefits/drawbacks are between choosing either ASGT or Maximize V2?

I've experimented with to many of these products and don't feel like spending money simply to "experiment" anymore, so respectively, if anyone has experience with using both products and can provide reasonable feedback regarding benefits/drawbacks of both, not related to "sponsored" reviews or rep recommendations (no disrespect intended), but rather real world feedback regarding both products. I would appreciate any recommendations.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know what the benefits/drawbacks are between choosing either ASGT or Maximize V2?

I've experimented with to many of these products and don't feel like spending money simply to "experiment" anymore, so respectively, if anyone has experience with using both products and can provide reasonable feedback regarding benefits/drawbacks of both, not related to "sponsored" reviews or rep recommendations (no disrespect intended), but rather real world feedback regarding both products. I would appreciate any recommendations.
Ive used a bunch of different products in the past and like very much of which you mention

Ive settled on ASGT for now @ 2 scoops i am able to get the focus i need for long heavy lifts. Im currently cycling AAS and constantly looking to break plateaus and setting new PR's ASGT just gives me that extra edge that i need when the bar is loaded up

I stack it with their targeted Nitric Oxide product NO Infuse which does make it more expensive but apart from that ASGT hands down IMO

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used a bunch of different products in the past and like very much of which you mention

Ive settled on ASGT for now @ 2 scoops i am able to get the focus i need for long heavy lifts. Im currently cycling AAS and constantly looking to break plateaus and setting new PR's ASGT just gives me that extra edge that i need when the bar is loaded up

I stack it with their targeted Nitric Oxide product NO Infuse which does make it more expensive but apart from that ASGT hands down IMO
Thanks Edwitt I appreciate your feedback.Based on your reply, I'm assuming that you've used both products? If so, what are the main differences that you noticed between both products,not just ASGT--thanks.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Edwitt I appreciate your feedback.Based on your reply, I'm assuming that you've used both products? If so, what are the main differences that you noticed between both products,not just ASGT--thanks.
I found Maximize V2 to be an excellent product and it also gave me good focus and energy as well, both very good choices. I give ASGT the upper hand in the stim department, im a bit of a stim junkie :) and i just feel i get an extra edge from the ASGT but there is no arginine in ASGT so for muscle splitting pumps i use the targeted NO Infuse but thats a whole other story

:ntome:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wished NO worked for me. I've used all sorts of NO products and they've all felt like placebo's to me. My friends who use it swear by it and they seem to really feel it's effects and enjoy it, but NO really has no effect on me. I'm lame...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found Maximize V2 to be an excellent product and it also gave me good focus and energy as well, both very good choices. I give ASGT the upper hand in the stim department, im a bit of a stim junkie :) and i just feel i get an extra edge from the ASGT but there is no arginine in ASGT so for muscle splitting pumps i use the targeted NO Infuse but thats a whole other story

:ntome:
Thanks for the breakdown, sounds as if apart from stims themselves, I can't go wrong with either.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wished NO worked for me. I've used all sorts of NO products and they've all felt like placebo's to me. My friends who use it swear by it and they seem to really feel it's effects and enjoy it, but NO really has no effect on me. I'm lame...
I box on an amateur level(nothing special), shuttling between 3 different weight classes, putting on size/muscle has always been difficult for me. I suffer from insulin resistance, as explained to me by an endo. Type II diabetes runs rampant in my family, as a consequence my body cannot seem to process sugars efficiently, as least in the manner where it would be advantageous, I.E. insulin spikes and things of that nature. I'm also assuming based on available literature on this subject, that nutrient partitioning/shuttling is greatly impaired also. I get pumps in the gym, of course they never last long term even with the appropriate caloric intake, NO either doesn't work or rather simply doesn't work for me.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I box on an amateur level(nothing special), shuttling between 3 different weight classes, putting on size/muscle has always been difficult for me. I suffer from insulin resistance, as explained to me by an endo. Type II diabetes runs rampant in my family, as a consequence my body cannot seem to process sugars efficiently, as least in the manner where it would be advantageous, I.E. insulin spikes and things of that nature. I'm also assuming based on available literature on this subject, that nutrient partitioning/shuttling is greatly impaired also. I get pumps in the gym, of course they never last long term even with the appropriate caloric intake, NO either doesn't work or rather simply doesn't work for me.
From an academic point of view, I have my own reservations about NO products in general, but I keep those views to myself, as NO is one of the more popular supplements and it does receive a lot of user feedback. I'm not one to tell people what they are and aren't experiencing, academically opinionated or not.

NO doesn't work "for me," but apparently works for my workout partner, so.... que sera sera.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say i was always sceptical on the whole NO issues and felt same way either its a bunch of BS just to sell more product or just doesnt work on me

If you get a chance try NO Infuse.... Its a spray and you apply to the body part being worked out... I experimented with it using on a dedicated arm day sprayed on my right biceps/tricep nothing on my left arm

The difference in vascularity was amazing and the pump from it lasted much longer than the natural pump in my other arm, give it a shot you might be really suprised, i actually avoid spraying on my forearms as the pumps are just damn right painful, ive noticed others say the same in other threads.

As far as i know its the only targeted NO product on the market

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta say i was always sceptical on the whole NO issues and felt same way either its a bunch of BS just to sell more product or just doesnt work on me

If you get a chance try NO Infuse.... Its a spray and you apply to the body part being worked out... I experimented with it using on a dedicated arm day sprayed on my right biceps/tricep nothing on my left arm

The difference in vascularity was amazing and the pump from it lasted much longer than the natural pump in my other arm, give it a shot you might be really suprised, i actually avoid spraying on my forearms as the pumps are just damn right painful, ive noticed others say the same in other threads.

As far as i know its the only targeted NO product on the market
It is also extremely helpful with joint lubrication and cuts down dramatically on pain during workouts in my elbows/shoulders/knees if I put 5 sprays on each. This is something that was mentioned when we started logging, tried it, and I at least have gotten very nice relief from NO Infuse along with great pumps. Win win in my book and an underated LG product for sure!