found a proplem with ASGT

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta say i was always sceptical on the whole NO issues and felt same way either its a bunch of BS just to sell more product or just doesnt work on me

If you get a chance try NO Infuse.... Its a spray and you apply to the body part being worked out... I experimented with it using on a dedicated arm day sprayed on my right biceps/tricep nothing on my left arm

The difference in vascularity was amazing and the pump from it lasted much longer than the natural pump in my other arm, give it a shot you might be really suprised, i actually avoid spraying on my forearms as the pumps are just damn right painful, ive noticed others say the same in other threads.

As far as i know its the only targeted NO product on the market
Sounds interesting, I'm would describe myself as a base level supplement user, and what I mean by that is this--I stick to a basic supplementation stack that consist of the following products;

*Preworkouts (Jack3d)
*MultiVitamin
*Protein Powders (Whey and Casein)
*Joint Support/Fish Oils
*Fiberteq (VPX product)
*Meal replacement bars (easier to eat at work)
*Thermo/Fatburners (only precardio) --loved VPX Clenbrutrx and Anabolic Xtremes new version of Stim-X

I believe the next level of supplement use is along the lines of test boosters and the like, products that impact insulin/nutrient partitioning and sprays, all of which seem to be hit and miss according to real-world feed back, such as those from other boxers, MMA athletes and those who train and participate in other sports, these are products that don't appear to be cost effective, at least in my humble opinion. The gains received are minimal and don't justify the cost in some cases, or am I way off coming to this conclusion? I've spent so much money on supplements through the years, 99.9% of the secondary level products were useless or the gains were so nominal, they didn't justify the added expense.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need some joint support. I recently started wearing knee wraps and wrist wraps on certain days, as a result of temporary joint pains after squat and Oly-lifts days.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting, I'm would describe myself as a base level supplement user, and what I mean by that is this--I stick to a basic supplementation stack that consist of the following products;

*Preworkouts (Jack3d)
*MultiVitamin
*Protein Powders (Whey and Casein)
*Joint Support/Fish Oils
*Fiberteq (VPX product)
*Meal replacement bars (easier to eat at work)
*Thermo/Fatburners (only precardio) --loved VPX Clenbrutrx and Anabolic Xtremes new version of Stim-X

I believe the next level of supplement use is along the lines of test boosters and the like, products that impact insulin/nutrient partitioning, all of which seem to be hit and miss according to real-world feed back, such as those from other boxers, MMA athletes and those who train and participate in other sports, these are products that don't appear to be cost effective, at least in my humble opinion. The gains received are minimal and don't justify the cost in some cases, or am I way off coming to this conclusion? I've spent so much money on supplements through the years, 99.9% of the secondary level products were useless or the gains were so nominal, they didn't justify the added expense.
No thats a pretty good line up mate, im really not a big fan of the meal relacement bars they are all crap IMO. Id rather carry around some good quality whey isolate that will dissolve in water and add my carbs with fruit or veggies and some healthy natural fats

Fat burners are all BS if you ask me

Go to Rite Aide or Duane Reade and buy your own ECA stack nothing works better than that

Well legally anyway :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No thats a pretty good line up mate, im really not a big fan of the meal relacement bars they are all crap IMO. Id rather carry around some good quality whey isolate that will dissolve in water and add my carbs with fruit or veggies and some healthy natural fats

Go to Rite Aide or Duane Reade and buy your own ECA stack nothing works better than that

I purchase meal replacement bars more as a matter of convenience, otherwise I'd stick to regular whole food meals. I like the zero impact bars from VPX.

As for fat-burners, I tend to agree with you. I don't utilize them in the way that most companies instruct you to. I use them strictly as precardio energizers, using them that way has allowed me to lean out in a considerably shorter period of time.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I feel you on the self made ECA, but the problem with ECA for me, is that the stim is so strong and it's so harsh on the adrenals, that the effects diminish quicker and feeling burned out arrives sooner. I get two weeks, absolute TOPS, before I feel burnt out by 9am and need to sleep, after my morning dose 3 hours prior. Nonetheless, Ephed is my favorite stim. I use Vasopure, 25mg Ephed HCL per tab.

However, I've been a fan of the milder stims these days, for the longevity and lesser degree of crashing.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I purchase meal replacement bars more as a matter of convenience, otherwise I'd stick to regular whole food meals. I like the zero impact bars from VPX.

As for fat-burners, I tend to agree with you. I don't utilize them in the way that most companies instruct you to. I use them strictly as precardio energizers, using them that way has allowed me to lean out in a considerably shorter period of time.
I work at 5am 3 times a week (T,W,Th) , so I use them to get out of bed, then go stim free until the following week, where those early days restart. I also only take that one morning dose, so I don't over work my adrenals, still, nothing lasts forever. I have to reset my adrenals every so often so I can feel the stim again.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work at 5am 3 times a week (T,W,Th) , so I use them to get out of bed, then go stim free until the following week, where those early days restart. I also only take that one morning dose, so I don't over work my adrenals, still, nothing lasts forever. I have to reset my adrenals every so often so I can feel the stim again.
That's exactly the same schedule I follow. I work out 5 days a week, beginning at 5:30am, which is why stims (and I mean the highest level of stims I can find) are my number one priority. I use them only as preworkout aids, lifting and running.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know what the benefits/drawbacks are between choosing either ASGT or Maximize V2?
I would say actually scoop for scoop Maximize v2 is a lot stronger in the stim/focus/endurance department. Quite a few people who use 2-3 scoops of Jack3d use 1-2 of Maximize V2 and say how much stronger it is.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I box on an amateur level(nothing special), shuttling between 3 different weight classes, putting on size/muscle has always been difficult for me. I suffer from insulin resistance, as explained to me by an endo. Type II diabetes runs rampant in my family, as a consequence my body cannot seem to process sugars efficiently, as least in the manner where it would be advantageous, I.E. insulin spikes and things of that nature. I'm also assuming based on available literature on this subject, that nutrient partitioning/shuttling is greatly impaired also. I get pumps in the gym, of course they never last long term even with the appropriate caloric intake, NO either doesn't work or rather simply doesn't work for me.
Try alpha lipoic acid for your sugar problem. Be careful though. If I take with out enough carbs, I begin to feel hypoglycemic.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try alpha lipoic acid for your sugar problem. Be careful though. If I take with out enough carbs, I begin to feel hypoglycemic.
King thank you, how do I dose the alpha lipoic acid and is timing important? Or simply take it whenever?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
King thank you, how do I dose the alpha lipoic acid and is timing important? Or simply take it whenever?
From a boxers perspective, even though Manny vs Mayweather is officially off (again), who did you have winning? I love Manny and can't stand Mayweather's self love, but I would have given the fight to Mayweather.

The argument for Manny is that he would outwork him and overwhelm him, but I don't think he could throw punches so openly against a jedi master of counter punching. I think Mayweather is the superior boxer, but I would have been wishing for a Manny victory.

I quasi-knew Sugar Shane, he used to attend my gym, so that last fight was painful to watch. Finally getting that main stage he deserves and he sort of freezes.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From a boxers perspective, even though Manny vs Mayweather is officially off (again), who did you have winning? I love Manny and can't stand Mayweather's self love, but I would have given the fight to Mayweather.

The argument for Manny is that he would outwork him and overwhelm him, but I don't think he could throw punches so openly against a jedi master of counter punching. I think Mayweather is the superior boxer, but I would have been wishing for a Manny victory.

I quasi-knew Sugar Shane, he used to attend my gym, so that last fight was painful to watch. Finally getting that main stage he deserves and he sort of freezes.
It's interesting, I actually cover the sport for a few online boxing publications. I have to say that Mayweather isn't my favorite person or athlete in the world, never has there been a boxer, blessed with so much natural talent, who has refused to test himself against the best in his weight class.

Here is a little perspective, Mayweather entered the welterweight division in 2005, welterweight division constitutes 147lbs. It's 2010 and the only ranked/top flight welterweight Mayweather faced since becoming a welterweight was Shane Mosley and that was this year! It took him 5 years to face a real challenge. As far as I'm concerned, I wish he'd go away and let some younger guys get exposure.

In regards to Shane, I was rooting for him and when he rocked Mayweather in the second round, I was at the edge of my seat, but I also knew that Mosley was 38. We all know how difficult it is to remain consistent with our training in our 20's, imagine the mental and physical torture that you have to put your body through, Mosley had to do that at 38 years old, in boxing that's a death knell. Mosley is one of my favorite fighters to watch.

As far as Pac and May, I eventually think Mayweather would have found a way to win, he always does, but Manny would have presented some problems, in regards to speed, timing,power and footwork. Mayweather's reluctance to get in the ring with Manny is mental. I don't Mayweather is afraid of Manny, however, I think he is afraid of losing, being undefeated means everything to him. I tell you what though, it certainly isn't inspiring. I wouldn't pay a dime to watch Mayweather fight, but I would pay to see Manny fight, because he fights with passion, if that makes sense.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as Pac and May, I eventually think Mayweather would have found a way to win, he always does, but Manny would have presented some problems, in regards to speed, timing,power and footwork. Mayweather's reluctance to get in the ring with Manny is mental. I don't Mayweather is afraid of Manny, however, I think he is afraid of losing, being undefeated means everything to him. I tell you what though, it certainly isn't inspiring. I wouldn't pay a dime to watch Mayweather fight, but I would pay to see Manny fight, because he fights with passion, if that makes sense.
Makes sense. Manny looks like he's there to fight and win a fight, whereas, Mayweather, looks like he's just there to win a match, if that makes sense. The last fight against Sugar Shane, Mayweather actually looked really impressive for once, he was uncharacteristically offensive. However, almost all of Manny's fights, around round 6 or 7, starts to look like a Rocky movie, where you can tell he's leaving his heart out on the ring.

I agree about Mayweather's apprehension. His ego can't pre-deal with the threat of a loss, even though he'd most likely win. I think he only took the Shane fight because Shane was arguably, past his prime.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes sense. Manny looks like he's there to fight and win a fight, whereas, Mayweather, looks like he's just there to win a match, if that makes sense. The last fight against Sugar Shane, Mayweather actually looked really impressive for once, he was uncharacteristically offensive. However, almost all of Manny's fights, around round 6 or 7, starts to look like a Rocky movie, where you can tell he's leaving his heart out on the ring.

I agree about Mayweather's apprehension. His ego can't pre-deal with the threat of a loss, even though he'd most likely win. I think he only took the Shane fight because Shane was arguably, past his prime.
You hit the nail on the head, he took the fight with Shane for two reasons; one being he had limited choices and if he chose to take on a soft touch, he would have been crucified for it, and the other is that although Mosley is talented, he is also not the best most consistent version of himself any longer, he is 38.

Mayweather is selective with his choices for a reason, money being the primary reason of course, but the real reason has more to do with him holding on to that coveted O, which as you know means nothing, if you haven't challenged yourself enough. Manny has the power to hurt and get Floyd out of there, he is also quick and has great footwork, the most important attribute that Manny has is his unwavering self-belief. Most opponents who face Floyd, usually give up after a few rounds, he is very hard to hit because of his defensive abilities, so in essence they mentally give in. I think Pac is made of sterner stuff and wouldn't allow himself to give up mentally, he's been through worse in his life and that plays a huge part in regards to the difference between winning and losing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am very pleased with my purchase of asgt-i personnaly have found noroblems whatsoever,lol.:stooges:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am very pleased with my purchase of asgt-i personnaly have found noroblems whatsoever,lol.:stooges:
the SEINFELD thread has moved on to boxing at this point :bigok:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering when a rep would chime in on the Manny vs Mayweather debate, j/k.

Good stuff, Kleen :beerchug:
Oh Sorry as long as Manny could get his test propianate out of his system in time he will probably win. That is why he wants a full 10 days before the test. I say give em both the juice and let em go at it. LOL

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Boo-freakin'-whoo!
I've asked well over 10 questions regarding your line and the answer is always the same... NONE. Maybe you should look in your own house before peeping in others' windows. Now reach between your legs and pull the string.

AS-GT is by far, the best supplement in its class, hands down. Irish Cannon sent me a tub well over 6 months ago that sat there until I returned home from, "business." The first day back, I had a serving and it was over! I made a order fro 3 more tubs because I did not want to run out. If you know me, I do not praise too many supplemental products because I am a firm whole foods person; although, when I find one that works, I stick with it. As a matter of fact, I need to create a thread and review it in its entirety.

Edit: I like that we cannot source RC's, but there's an advertisement (BIG ONE) within this thread. Unexpected mirth, to say the least!

I asked the question on bb.com but LG had my thread deleted and got me infracted

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh Sorry as long as Manny could get his test propianate out of his system in time he will probably win. That is why he wants a full 10 days before the test. I say give em both the juice and let em go at it. LOL
You can't teach that kind of wisdom.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Boo-freakin'-whoo!
I've asked well over 10 questions regarding your line and the answer is always the same... NONE.
im still suprised my question angered so many people lol.. srsly what is the big deal... says protein, lists 0 protein, where is the discrepancy, everyone knows you cant list proteins as aminos and vice versa... oh well who cares its not that big a deal

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what the hell is your guys problem picking on dave like that he just asked a question and he wants to know whats the answer.
stop acting like guys at bb com

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what the hell is your guys problem picking on dave like that he just asked a question and he wants to know whats the answer.
stop acting like guys at bb com
Positioning, are we?

And no one is acting in a manner that bears a resemblance to BB.com. Well, to be honest, I would not really know since I do not spend ANY time over there. I take it that you do, though.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Positioning, are we?

And no one is acting in a manner that bears a resemblance to BB.com. Well, to be honest, I would not really know since I do not spend ANY time over there. I take it that you do, though.
no im not positioning just saying AM is better than this
and no i dont spend time over there

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no im not positioning just saying AM is better than this
and no i dont spend time over there
AM is better then this. It was the approach and accusatory tone throughout the process that upset people, not the question in of itself.

The tone changed toward the end of the thread, you may have come in at the end of the book and made a judgment.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM is better then this. It was the approach and accusatory tone throughout the process that upset people, not the question in of itself.
okay i could understand that
but honestly i didnt see that tone maybe i missed it or something but i thought you guys were upset simply because of the question

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Davge asked the same question I did, so why are people picking on him and not me. Oh, because we all have to pick on the rep.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let's call this one a wrap. ASGT Kicks ASS! Let's not bash anyone on the name of LG. Sing the praises of our beloved ASGT. Those who try it will enjoy it even if some don't like the taste they like the PR's and gains that are associated in it.

I think AS-GT is just one of those products that makes you passionate about it because the is no question if it works or that it may be a placebo effect it is just that effective. However we can all agree to leave this dog lie. Dave even said not too big of a deal. Let's keep it amicable here and save the ferocity for the gym!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Davge asked the same question I did, so why are people picking on him and not me. Oh, because we all have to pick on the rep.
lol
hes like the fat kid in middle school

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought we'd moved on to boxing :bigok: Anybody watch MMA? Do we have Chael Sonnen or Anderson Silva winning?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought we'd moved on to boxing :bigok: Anybody watch MMA? Do we have Chael Sonnen or Anderson Silva winning?
Silva, I think he will be all over this one. Hoping for a good fight though.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's call this one a wrap. ASGT Kicks ASS! Let's not bash anyone on the name of LG. Sing the praises of our beloved ASGT. Those who try it will enjoy it even if some don't like the taste they like the PR's and gains that are associated in it.

I think AS-GT is just one of those products that makes you passionate about it because the is no question if it works or that it may be a placebo effect it is just that effective. However we can all agree to leave this dog lie. Dave even said not too big of a deal. Let's keep it amicable here and save the ferocity for the gym!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silva, I think he will be all over this one. Hoping for a good fight though.
I think Silva takes it as well. There are a lot of people who can argue for Chael on paper, taking into consideration styles and types of opponents faced, historically. On paper, Chael's chances aren't bleak, but in reality, I think Silva is too good.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, fair enough but he actually ended up agreeing to randomized OST.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Edit: I like that we cannot source RC's, but there's an advertisement (BIG ONE) within this thread. Unexpected mirth, to say the least!
Its Google's liability, not mine. Thats the difference with ads I put up and/or links I allow, and the ads they serve. Unexpected mirth, to say the least.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
tried ASGT today b4 my german volume training workout and got the same exact reps as i got last workout :( i didnt feel any stim at all hardly on 2 scoops and i havnt had caffeine or anything in over a month.... but the ghenerate did help me sleep a lot better

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its Google's liability, not mine. Thats the difference with ads I put up and/or links I allow, and the ads they serve. Unexpected mirth, to say the least.
I see what you did there! Good one! Like on Facebook, the ads are generated by what you search for. So do you see any revenue from any of these ads, or is it Google?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think Silva takes it as well. There are a lot of people who can argue for Chael on paper, taking into consideration styles and types of opponents faced, historically. On paper, Chael's chances aren't bleak, but in reality, I think Silva is too good.
I have to agree with you here.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
tried ASGT today b4 my german volume training workout and got the same exact reps as i got last workout :( i didnt feel any stim at all hardly on 2 scoops and i havnt had caffeine or anything in over a month.... but the ghenerate did help me sleep a lot better
I don't get a huge energy kick from AS-GT if I have eaten within an hour before using it. I get a slight pick me up. Not sure if how recently you had eaten but the energy from this is more smooth way less stimmy enough so any food left in the tract seems to slow it down more. If you hadn't eaten anywhere around that time then I don't know why you wouldn't have noticed an energy boost. The other compounds in it get better as you take it more often, the pSARM can act very quickly almost immediately and some get that initial Wow factor from it, but give it some time and the other ingredients will start to bring the heat. As far as energy though, I normally supplement the energy side of it with something else if I want that big time go feel. Otherwise I get an energy / focus that makes it easy to get through the workout but not a zippy feeling. Keep us updated for sure.

On the same note It was designed to go along with Anadraulic Pump for the N.O. / Pump side of it. AP has geranium in it for another boost of energy, it is a lower dose than you find in many other NO products, so that the combined mixture of the too puts you at a perfect energy level that is Go-Go-Go without going overboard and the pumps are isane with the combo. As we have discussed in this thread ASGT doesn't try to be an NO product but combined they are out of this world the pumps from AP are off the chain but on it's own the energy is not one that will send anyone into over stimmed land.

Keep us up to date like after a week of using it. think people will get better results using 1 scoop a day for cardio too better focus but most importantly the AI's. SERMs, and pSARMS get to be in the system every day doing there job increasing test and modulating androgen receptors. Tis is what I do and did before I became a Rep with great effects. To get the most out of it you want the frequency up even if not for a big dose, if you understand how the test boosters work you understand why I say this.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i ate a little bit of tuna and protein about 35 min before i took it, i dont know how to time it so im not starving at the gym if i wait like an hour before taking then have to wait another 45 min before i work out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look how long floyd ducked shane-thats his m.o.-wait till the guy is over the hill...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, true.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i ate a little bit of tuna and protein about 35 min before i took it, i dont know how to time it so im not starving at the gym if i wait like an hour before taking then have to wait another 45 min before i work out
I was worried about it but there seems to be just enough stim to keep me from getting hungry during the workout but I am ready to feed right after and that is when I need that hunger. I also take in about 15 grams of BC + EAA + glutamine mix about 15 min before then another 15 in my drink so I have plenty of fuel and aminos to keep me anabolic during.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
give it 5-10 days. you will notice reps and weight getting easier and able to do more.

I don't get a huge energy kick from AS-GT if I have eaten within an hour before using it. I get a slight pick me up. Not sure if how recently you had eaten but the energy from this is more smooth way less stimmy enough so any food left in the tract seems to slow it down more. If you hadn't eaten anywhere around that time then I don't know why you wouldn't have noticed an energy boost. The other compounds in it get better as you take it more often, the pSARM can act very quickly almost immediately and some get that initial Wow factor from it, but give it some time and the other ingredients will start to bring the heat. As far as energy though, I normally supplement the energy side of it with something else if I want that big time go feel. Otherwise I get an energy / focus that makes it easy to get through the workout but not a zippy feeling. Keep us updated for sure.

On the same note It was designed to go along with Anadraulic Pump for the N.O. / Pump side of it. AP has geranium in it for another boost of energy, it is a lower dose than you find in many other NO products, so that the combined mixture of the too puts you at a perfect energy level that is Go-Go-Go without going overboard and the pumps are isane with the combo. As we have discussed in this thread ASGT doesn't try to be an NO product but combined they are out of this world the pumps from AP are off the chain but on it's own the energy is not one that will send anyone into over stimmed land.

Keep us up to date like after a week of using it. think people will get better results using 1 scoop a day for cardio too better focus but most importantly the AI's. SERMs, and pSARMS get to be in the system every day doing there job increasing test and modulating androgen receptors. Tis is what I do and did before I became a Rep with great effects. To get the most out of it you want the frequency up even if not for a big dose, if you understand how the test boosters work you understand why I say this.[/QUOTE

um, what he said. i havent tried it with the anabolic pump though. may have to give it a shot.

yea, the food thing will certainly inhibit the stim effects. i dont feel a whole lot of get up and go from it but certainly more motivated to work when i hit the gym.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
^^ that was a weird outcome for that post. quoted 2/3 hmmmmmm.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ that was a weird outcome for that post. quoted 2/3 hmmmmmm.
You were missing the last bracket on the quote. Probably deleted it trying to move your text down so it stops it from showing as a quote.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I REALLY want to see Chael grind Silva's ****y ass into oblivion. REALLY. BAD. I predict Silva will win in the first round...but if Chael can last the first, he'll win. Silva doesn't like a real fight, he was running from Maia intermittently the last couple rounds, and his cardio was failing somewhat. Chael's cardio is STRONG, and he likes a fight.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I REALLY want to see Chael grind Silva's ****y ass into oblivion. REALLY. BAD. I predict Silva will win in the first round...but if Chael can last the first, he'll win. Silva doesn't like a real fight, he was running from Maia intermittently the last couple rounds, and his cardio was failing somewhat. Chael's cardio is STRONG, and he likes a fight.
I really couldn't agree more on wanting Chael to crush Silva's BS ego, truly.