Follidrone Formeron Mass550 PermaSwole - Hardgainer Log

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Excess money goes to supps, savings and girlfriend. Probably in that order;) haha
Haha :). When you have a girlfriend which loves the gym as much as mine, you always end up ordering double the protein anyway, so it goes hand in hand :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
brownies sound good man. you make anything good with the snickerdoodle flavor? just asking cause I got two more tubs of just that flavor
We made snickerdoodle brownies. Going on a weekend trip to France with the gf this weekend but we shall bake some treats next weekend and let you know :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
We made snickerdoodle brownies. Going on a weekend trip to France with the gf this weekend but we shall bake some treats next weekend and let you know :)
take pics bro, snickerdoodle brownies sound awesome hardly bake with protein powder lol

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
take pics bro, snickerdoodle brownies sound awesome hardly bake with protein powder lol
Haha, we are too busy eating t hem to take photos asian style ;). ill make an effort for you boys when we make the next batch!

Did my deload legs session yesterday, felt lovely to shift some low weight with zero pain

Squats

110 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10

Legg Press

210 x 15
210 x 15
210 x 15

Seated Calf Raises

210 x 15
210 x 15
210 x 15

Pullups

0 x 8
0 x 8
0 x 8

Finished off with 15mins running on the Xtrainer

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Deload Shoulder session, nice to play with weights that don't cripple me, haha. Everything I did today I did very slow movements, making sure form was perfect

Military Press

66 x 10
88 x 8
88 x 8
88 x 8
66 x 10
66 x 10

Arnie Press

70 x 10
70 x 10
70 x 10
70 x 10
70 x 10

Palm in Pullups

0 x 8
0 x 8
0 x 8

Shrugs

88 x 10
88 x 10
88 x 10

Front Laateral Raises

22 x 25

Side Laateral Raises

22 x 40

Finished up with 15mins on the Xtrainer.

Ate a TON of food for dinner yesterday, was delicious. Really looking forward to starting ABE along with follidrone so my hunger goes through the roof and I can put on some mass gains :)

Day off today, going to go for steak at lunch to celebrate 6months with the girlfriend, get those gaiiiiins

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Blood test on Friday. Wont be having Viron tomorrow/friday so I can hopefully have a decent view of where my levels are.

Since I wont get the results for a week. Do you think I shouldn't touch formeron next week until I get my bloods. This will also delay upping Viron to 2 a day kisaj ma70 . What do you guys think

Also, viron wont be out of my system by friday so Im going to continue taking it as its a stable in my blood. Will start Xgels/ABE on monday as planned.

but like I said, wont be touching formeron / upping viron to 2 until I get results and you guys can help me analyse them

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Blood test on Friday. Wont be having Viron tomorrow/friday so I can hopefully have a decent view of where my levels are.

Since I wont get the results for a week. Do you think I shouldn't touch formeron next week until I get my bloods. This will also delay upping Viron to 2 a day @kisaj @ma70 . What do you guys think

Also, viron wont be out of my system by friday so Im going to continue taking it as its a stable in my blood. Will start Xgels/ABE on monday as planned.

but like I said, wont be touching formeron / upping viron to 2 until I get results and you guys can help me analyse them
Do you have pre bloods to compare it to? like blood taken before this stack like as a baseline?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Do you have pre bloods to compare it to? like blood taken before this stack like as a baseline?
No this will be the baseline, then I'll have blood done 4 weeks after being on Abe/folli/xgels :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
No this will be the baseline, then I'll have blood done 4 weeks after being on Abe/folli/xgels :)
No reason IMO. Your levels should be the same

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Deload Arms last night

Close Grip Bench, 4 seconds on the way down pause back up

110 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10

Palm in pull ups

0 x 6
0 x 6
0 x 6
0 x 6
0 x 6

Dips, alternating Wide close grip

0 x 10
0 x 10
0 x 10
0 x 10

Close and Wide Grip ez bar alternating

50 x 10
50 x 10
50 x 10
50 x 10

Finished off with a little treadmill

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Starting Monday, my stack is going to be :

Anabeta Elite New Formula - 2 pre workout 2 post workout
Follidrone - 2 pre workout
XFactor OG - 6 pre workout
ALCAR 500 - 2g pre workout
GlycerGrow - 3 scoops pre workout
Viron - 1 cap upon waking 1 pre workout
Formeron - 1-2 pumps a day

Optimen dosed in the AM
ZMA dosed pre bed
L-Cartinine - 500mg in the morning, 500mg in the afternoon
Goji berries - 4000mg in the morning
Animal Flex - After lunch
Toco 8 - 1 in the AM , 1 in the afternoon

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here! Now continue killing it sir. :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I'm here! Now continue killing it sir. :)
Hey bud! Welcome :).

Currently in a deload week after 4 weeks of folli, get blood taken monday morning then ready to KILL it for the next 8 weeks!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hey bud!

I'm thinking of double dosing Viron and adding formeron at 1 pump, so e2 might definitely fluctuate
Viron is natty, that's like saying you should run caber or prami with daa because prolactin lol but hey, nothing wrong with getting your levels checked. It's a good idea for overall health.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Stacks arrived!

Just realised they sent me xFactor advanced instead of xFactor, should I send back for the original one ?

ma70 halfhuman SwolenONE reps4jesus

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on what you're looking for. Personally I like supplements that have the main ingredient and no add-ons (like Fish Oil)...so I'd want the original X-Factor. The thing is, X-Factor Advanced is technically worth more than X-Factor. Plus Fish Oil arguably makes ArA not as effective.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what you're looking for. Personally I like supplements that have the main ingredient and no add-ons (like Fish Oil)...so I'd want the original X-Factor. The thing is, X-Factor Advanced is technically worth more than X-Factor. Plus Fish Oil arguably makes ArA not as effective.
I would rather have the original Xfactor as fish oil doesn't really agree with me. I have another bottle of Xfactor (hopefully the right one) turning up on Monday, so if it is I'll send this back in exchange for the original one

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Stacks arrived!

Just realised they sent me xFactor advanced instead of xFactor, should I send back for the original one ?

Badass stack, where yo xgels?! ;)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Do people prefer a 5 day split or a 4 day push pull routine ?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Did chest deload on Friday with some funsized squats added. Didn't gym Sat/Today as was in France with the gf, but was only back deload so its not too too bad. Blood test tomorrow then time to start the godlike 8 week stack =)

Chest

Squats

110 x 8
110 x 8
110 x 8
110 x 8
110 x 15
Bench Press

132 x 10
132 x 10
132 x 10
132 x 10
132 x 10

Cable Press

52 x 15
52 x 15

Cable Flys

25 x 15
25 x 15

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stacks arrived!

Beautiful looking stash!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Just had my bloods done, thought it would hurt but didn't in the slightest. Looking forward to smashing leg day today.... Counted out all my tablets from Morning to Bed time. 24 caps a day! What am I, a ****ing pharmacy? jesus christ, haha.

Just a reminder that I wont be touching Formeron until I get my results back, but will be having 2 viron a day today.

Supps - with amounts taken below - Looks so scary, haha

Wake up

3 x Optimen
2 x Goji Berries
1 x Viron

Pre Gym

2 x ABE
2 x Follidrone
6 x Xfactor
4 x Alcar 500
1 x Viron
3 x GlycerGrow (scoops)

Post Gym

2 x ABE

Bed

1 x Prolactrone

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Haha, your peanut butter? Lol thank you.
I have a very deep love for peanut butter. Its just so so good!

Going to post picture tonight for the start of follidrone / xgels / ABE , then one every 4 weeks to compare. Dont look as defined as last week as a week of deloads and eating out a lot hasn't been kind to me ;)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Guys, if I want my legs to grow beast mode, what is better for squats?

5 x 5

or

4 x 8?

As in should I be going for my max weight, 5 reps 5 sets. Or drop the weight and do 8 reps instead?
brundel kisaj TheMovement ma70

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
New workout Plan is going to be as follows :

Monday – Day A
Tuesday – Day B
Wednesday – Rest
Thursday – Day A
Friday – Day B
Saturday – Day C

Day A

Bench Press 5x5
Military Press 5x5
Close Grip Bench 5x5
Deadlift 5x5
Wide Grip Pullups 5x5
Dips 5x5

Day B

Squat 5x5
Leg Press 5x5
Ez bar curl 3 x 10 Alternating grips
Reverse Curl 4 x 10
Super set calves 3 x 15
Hamstring curcler 3 x 10
Quad Extension 3 x 10

Day C

Palm in pullups 3x10
Ab Roller 3x10
Hanging leg raises 3x10
Press ups 3x30
Dips 3 x 10
Good Mornings 3x10
Front/Side laateral raises 3x20, 3x10
Pullovers 3x10

Cardio will be done 20mins after workouts on all training days, low intensity cardio.

This routine, inspired by Brundel and T-Nation, is to help me bulk and get strong like a mofo!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I know you guys like pretty pictures so I wrote it all down

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4x8 is better for size/hypertrophy. I think 5x5 is a nice balance of strength/size though.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SInce you are doing squats twice a week, you could run both. 3-5 range for strength and 6-10 for adding mass.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
SInce you are doing squats twice a week, you could run both. 3-5 range for strength and 6-10 for adding mass.
Would you say 1st squat session 5x5, 2nd squat session 3x10?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Wait, is it best for the 1st session of everything (bench military squat etc) to do 5x5, and the second session in the week to do 3x10? kisaj ma70

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is not that important, it would be individual choice. Personally, volume work wears on me and I like to put it after strength days/routines. That allows me to lift heavier and be fresh.

I'd do 4 x 10. I am not a fan of only 3 sets when working volume.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
That is not that important, it would be individual choice. Personally, volume work wears on me and I like to put it after strength days/routines. That allows me to lift heavier and be fresh.

I'd do 4 x 10. I am not a fan of only 3 sets when working volume.
Changed!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Have to take all of this PWO! AND 3 scoops of glycergrow on top!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Guys, if I want my legs to grow beast mode, what is better for squats? 5 x 5 or 4 x 8? As in should I be going for my max weight, 5 reps 5 sets. Or drop the weight and do 8 reps instead? brundel kisaj TheMovement ma70
If you want some serious mass on your legs, high reps is a must! I usually stay in the 12-20 rep range, sometime going into the mid 20s! Also push yourself like a maniac! And dont just fly through the exercise, take your time and actually feel the muscle! Trust me a 20 rep set of squat/leg press, whatever is way harder than a 5 rep set! And squat are a decent exercise, but leg press is good to dude! hurdlemaker Get in here and teach this boy about legs!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
If you want some serious mass on your legs, high reps is a must! I usually stay in the 12-20 rep range, sometime going into the mid 20s! Also push yourself like a maniac! And dont just fly through the exercise, take your time and actually feel the muscle! Trust me a 20 rep set of squat/leg press, whatever is way harder than a 5 rep set! And squat are a decent exercise, but leg press is good to dude! hurdlemaker Get in here and teach this boy about legs!
Cheers for the advice boys!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
My Xfactor just arrived, So now I have XFactor and Xfactor Advanced.

Since I cba dealing with sending it back etc, I'm going to be taking 4 Xfactor and 2 Xfactor Advanced pre workout :)
SwolenONE Jiigzz halfhuman hope this is okay

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I have exactly 8 weeks until my trip to barcelona, which means I wont be able to do my full 10 week cycle for Xgels, and will finish the remainder of them upon return as its only a 10 day break

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes and no. Mass can and is built in the 8-12 range and when you start moving out of that you are working more on the endurance aspect and it will start to hurt your strength building ranges. You can't sustain working in the 12-20 rep range and expect to keep up the numbers in the 3-5 range for long.

Also, I must just point out that you called squats a "decent" exercise. lol

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Yes and no. Mass can and is built in the 8-12 range and when you start moving out of that you are working more on the endurance aspect and it will start to hurt your strength building ranges. You can't sustain working in the 12-20 rep range and expect to keep up the numbers in the 3-5 range for long. Also, I must just point out that you called squats a "decent" exercise. lol
I didnt mean it that way! It just seems that some people think that squats MUST be done to achieve superior legs! Which is NOT true!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suppose it depends on what you are building them for. If it is just for looks, then yeah you can build up nice legs without them. But for overall power, mass, explosiveness, and athleticism, I would definitely find a way to make sure you are doing them.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I suppose it depends on what you are building them for. If it is just for looks, then yeah you can build up nice legs without them. But for overall power, mass, explosiveness, and athleticism, I would definitely find a way to make sure you are doing them.
Oh for sure! Like you, you play rugby and need all the explosiveness, and athleticism you can get! But for a straight BB they could care less how they performed in sports!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I didnt mean it that way! It just seems that some people think that squats MUST be done to achieve superior legs! Which is NOT true!
I squat 5-10 reps

but my leg press is always 15-20 reps

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Oh for sure! Like you, you play rugby and need all the explosiveness, and athleticism you can get! But for a straight BB they could care less how they performed in sports!
Haha, I wish I played rugby, couldn't deal with ruining the money maker though #homo