Follidrone Formeron Mass550 PermaSwole - Hardgainer Log

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Having this for breakfast every morning, those macros!!!

Tastes AMAZING

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Strong sessions going on here bud and good to see a solid weight increase already. All those caps must have cost you a fortune!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Strong sessions going on here bud and good to see a solid weight increase already. All those caps must have cost you a fortune!
I actually decided to run them solo bud, doing a 12 week folli run, then 10 week xgels, then finish it off with ABE

currently 9 or so weeks into folli

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I actually decided to run them solo bud, doing a 12 week folli run, then 10 week xgels, then finish it off with ABE

currently 9 or so weeks into folli
oh sorry I meant those herbs you picked up!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll have to explain to me your schedule because I couldn't tell how you were taking all those and if they were caps or if there was some liquid.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
You'll have to explain to me your schedule because I couldn't tell how you were taking all those and if they were caps or if there was some liquid.
Some are liquid some are caps. It's herb cycling. Basically you never take the same herb more than twice in a week so you don't build up a tolerance, and take 2-3 different herbs a day. It's basically two or 3 different herbal testosterone boosters a day

I will be taking a vile of vitamin d3 a day, and when the musth room tea comes one of those a day also :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting stronger and stronger!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Going to be adding BPS Endosurge Turbo, Maca Pro & Aendrosurge with the herbs

Will be taking them every day for the first month, then after will cycle them like herbs, twice a week max

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
The eggs in the morning were a bit much in the shake so I'll be having them post gym.

Normal shake is

250ml full fat milk
1 table spoon peanut butter
1 tea spoon honey
1 scoop PES select
1 scoop unflavoured instant oats
1 banana

Its pretty damn tasty! Trying to hold off on eating breakfast until as late as possible, to try and condense all my food eating into a 8-10 hour period

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
The eggs in the morning were a bit much in the shake so I'll be having them post gym.

Normal shake is

250ml full fat milk
1 table spoon peanut butter
1 tea spoon honey
1 scoop PES select
1 scoop unflavoured instant oats
1 banana

Its pretty damn tasty! Trying to hold off on eating breakfast until as late as possible, to try and condense all my food eating into a 8-10 hour period
my post workout shake is pretty much identical to that except I add blueberries and no honey, good stuff though. Are you doing that intermittent fasting or whatever thats called?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
my post workout shake is pretty much identical to that except I add blueberries and no honey, good stuff though. Are you doing that intermittent fasting or whatever thats called?
I just bought 2 boxes of fresh blueberries yesterday, forgot to add them to my shake this morning though! Will do tomorrow. Definitely add in honey mate, its realyl good for you, and delicious.

Its IPFF or something. I'm not following what so ever but the bit about trying to condense your food intake into an 8 hour period seems very legit, lots of benefits

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Current supps are

Follidrone
BPS Maca Pro
BPS Endosurge
BPS Adrenosurge
Orange Triad Multi Vit
Orange Triad Fish Oil (stopping this, it says no fish burps but has the most disgusting fish burps, really angry they completely lied about their product)
Orange Triad Greens
Goji Berries
BLR Viron

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
I just bought 2 boxes of fresh blueberries yesterday, forgot to add them to my shake this morning though! Will do tomorrow. Definitely add in honey mate, its realyl good for you, and delicious.

Its IPFF or something. I'm not following what so ever but the bit about trying to condense your food intake into an 8 hour period seems very legit, lots of benefits
i think i have some honey lying around so I will add some in and yeah that idea sounds good but its hard enough for me to inhale my macros down each down in a 16 hour window lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Current supps are

Follidrone
BPS Maca Pro
BPS Endosurge
BPS Adrenosurge
Orange Triad Multi Vit
Orange Triad Fish Oil (stopping this, it says no fish burps but has the most disgusting fish burps, really angry they completely lied about their product)
Orange Triad Greens
Goji Berries
BLR Viron
Taking the fish oil before bed will help with the fish burps.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hitting the gym today, havent been since last friday as I've been feeling ill / lazy.

Going to smash the next 3 weeks up before Barcelona, 15 gym sessions minimum!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Finally going to be going back to the gym tomorrow. Think I've nullified myself for completing brundels competition but will upload photos next Fri/Sat. Then off to Barcelona
brundel kisaj TheMovement Just wanted to put in a mini review of follidrone. This has hands down been the best supplement I've ever used. Now, I dont think everyone quite gets how follidrone works. You cant just take it and get bigger. It provides you extra endurance and stamina to keep working harder and longer in the gym, so you need to put in the extra work yourself, but follidrone significantly aids this. Normally when youve worked out for 150% longer than you normally do, the next couple of days youre lethargic etc, but not with follidrone. You can just get up and do it again the next day, and this is why so many people are putting on weight while losing body fat etc, follidrone allows you to push your body harder, for longer, with better recovery. If you dont put in any extra volume, you wont see any additional fat loss / muscle gain on follidrone in comparison to before you took it. I must stress you really need to up your workload and commit more time to the gym once you start popping these little purple pills.
Also, I do wonder whether you need to take them on your off day, I havent been, and I dont think it makes much difference as opposed to when I was taking them off on off days. Your 30 day supply will actually last you 6 weeks instead of 4 if you work out 5 times a week.
Overall, could not recommend a supplement higher than follidrone, 5/5, will be using it to recomp from my next run.

Once Ive got back from Barcelona, Im going to be doing a Xfactor/Chaparall Labs Manimal Unleashed run for 10 weeks, followed by a 12 week run of follidrone

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Finally going to be going back to the gym tomorrow. Think I've nullified myself for completing brundels competition but will upload photos next Fri/Sat. Then off to Barcelona
brundel kisaj TheMovement Just wanted to put in a mini review of follidrone. This has hands down been the best supplement I've ever used. Now, I dont think everyone quite gets how follidrone works. You cant just take it and get bigger. It provides you extra endurance and stamina to keep working harder and longer in the gym, so you need to put in the extra work yourself, but follidrone significantly aids this. Normally when youve worked out for 150% longer than you normally do, the next couple of days youre lethargic etc, but not with follidrone. You can just get up and do it again the next day, and this is why so many people are putting on weight while losing body fat etc, follidrone allows you to push your body harder, for longer, with better recovery. If you dont put in any extra volume, you wont see any additional fat loss / muscle gain on follidrone in comparison to before you took it. I must stress you really need to up your workload and commit more time to the gym once you start popping these little purple pills.
Also, I do wonder whether you need to take them on your off day, I havent been, and I dont think it makes much difference as opposed to when I was taking them off on off days. Your 30 day supply will actually last you 6 weeks instead of 4 if you work out 5 times a week.
Overall, could not recommend a supplement higher than follidrone, 5/5, will be using it to recomp from my next run.

Once Ive got back from Barcelona, Im going to be doing a Xfactor/Chaparall Labs Manimal Unleashed run for 10 weeks, followed by a 12 week run of follidrone
Good review on Follidrone. I couldnt agree more.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

^^^^^ I cannot attest enough to the point of truly attempting to push oneself to a whole new level of volume and intensity when using this product as it does help you not only get there but you stay there. I think in a recomp setting it shines the best simply because I haven't tried it on a calorie surplus but it really kept my gains rolling as the weight was dropping. Cant wait to see what it will do for you! Great understanding and application of a tool to get yourself to a different level. Good stuff man, and looking out for more in the future!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Holiday in 6 days, so going to try smash a 6 day cut.

Supps for the next 6 days:

Orange Triad Vitamins
Orange Triad Greens
Orange Triad Fish Oil
Formeron x 1 pump PM
Alphamine x 2 scoops AM
Permaswole x 2 scoops PWO
Amino IV x 2 scoops Intra
Follidrone x 2 PWO

Will be aiming for 60 mins weights, 30mins cardio.

From Wed-Sunday , Dry Uretix to help me get rid of water retention

Might go have a sunbed on Saturday afternoon for my final pic

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
6-7 Weeks of follidrone/viron before & after. Unfortunately I was ill for a good 3+ weeks / had to take time off gym due to illness/low white blood cell count.

Still, although im disappointed in my run, I stll manged to go from 158lbs to 171lbs and gained size everywhere, quite substantially, while lowering body fat, which is definitely evident. I look a lot broader, especially my back, and thicker, so cant recommend follidrone high enough. Thank you brundel and kisaj for bringing your product to the public attention, Ive recommended this to so many people, I've lost count!

I didnt go and get a tan, so definition isnt what it could be in this photo, but lets be honest, with TheMovement in the competition, I was never going to be a top runner anyway ;)

Off to barcelona on Sunday, so will be relaxing in the sun and probably not going near a gym, unless there is one near. When Im back, Ill have a new Log, for "Ironforged KingPin (sponsored) and Xgels, so will be a 10 week run, hope you guys come join me again, your support has been awesome!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
6-7 Weeks of follidrone/viron before & after. Unfortunately I was ill for a good 3+ weeks / had to take time off gym due to illness/low white blood cell count.

Still, although im disappointed in my run, I stll manged to go from 158lbs to 171lbs and gained size everywhere, quite substantially, while lowering body fat, which is definitely evident. I look a lot broader, especially my back, and thicker, so cant recommend follidrone high enough. Thank you brundel and kisaj for bringing your product to the public attention, Ive recommended this to so many people, I've lost count!

I didnt go and get a tan, so definition isnt what it could be in this photo, but lets be honest, with TheMovement in the competition, I was never going to be a top runner anyway ;)

Off to barcelona on Sunday, so will be relaxing in the sun and probably not going near a gym, unless there is one near. When Im back, Ill have a new Log, for "Ironforged KingPin (sponsored) and Xgels, so will be a 10 week run, hope you guys come join me again, your support has been awesome!
Still nice work man!