Best dosage and timing of Formeron, Follidrone, and Viron?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Recently purchased all three, now I want to try them out! I'm currently working out 3 days a week: legs, chest/back, and shoulders/arms. Abs/calves are worked some each time.

So . . . help me with my program! How much of each supplement should I take (or in the case of Formeron, pumps), and what would be the ideal time(s) to take each?

Thanks in advance.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recently purchased all three, now I want to try them out! I'm currently working out 3 days a week: legs, chest/back, and shoulders/arms. Abs/calves are worked some each time. So . . . help me with my program! How much of each supplement should I take (or in the case of Formeron, pumps), and what would be the ideal time(s) to take each? Thanks in advance.
Follidrone- 2 caps 30min pre on workout days and on non workout days split the doses.

Formeron- 2 pumps after morning shower.

Viron- 1 cap in the am 1 cap pre bed(if it doesn't let you sleep than take it a few hours before then. I don't get that issue so I never had a problem) take 5 days on 2 days off.

This is an amazing stack. Your going to love it.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
As for the Follidrone . . . 2 caps 30min pre on workout days, is it still ok to drink my pre-workout drink: MP's Assault?

No bad "mixing" going on there, correct?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
As for the Follidrone . . . 2 caps 30min pre on workout days, is it still ok to drink my pre-workout drink: MP's Assault?

No bad "mixing" going on there, correct?
Just read a lot of the Follidrone thread. Looks like it's not only ok to take Follidrone with a pre-workout; it is beneficial!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As for the Follidrone . . . 2 caps 30min pre on workout days, is it still ok to drink my pre-workout drink: MP's Assault? No bad "mixing" going on there, correct?

Yes it is. Follidrone won't get in the way of any ingredient. Very versatile

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read a lot of the Follidrone thread. Looks like it's not only ok to take Follidrone with a pre-workout; it is beneficial!
Yes sir. You're going to love it.

Word of advice. Get another bottle. Trust me.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone- 2 caps 30min pre on workout days and on non workout days split the doses.

Formeron- 2 pumps after morning shower.

Viron- 1 cap in the am 1 cap pre bed(if it doesn't let you sleep than take it a few hours before then. I don't get that issue so I never had a problem) take 5 days on 2 days off.

This is an amazing stack. Your going to love it.
Hi halfhuman,

Would like to understand the basis of your dosing/timings as I have bottles of each.

Folllidrone - you suggest 2 caps 30min pre on workout days but label says split at least 3hrs apart

Formeron - 2 pumps after morning shower.- why in the morning? Is it less effective if applied at night?

viron - 1 cap in the am 1 cap pre bed. Suggested use on label is x1 per day?

Would really welcome benefit of your knowledge and explanation to improve my understanding of best dosage and timings to get the most out of these great products

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi halfhuman, Would like to understand the basis of your dosing/timings as I have bottles of each. Folllidrone - you suggest 2 caps 30min pre on workout days but label says split at least 3hrs apart Formeron - 2 pumps after morning shower.- why in the morning? Is it less effective if applied at night? viron - 1 cap in the am 1 cap pre bed. Suggested use on label is x1 per day? Would really welcome benefit of your knowledge and explanation to improve my understanding of best dosage and timings to get the most out of these great products
Not a problem.

Follidrone- two caps before workout gives immediate effects that will help in the gym. Endurance, strength, and a good pump. The split dosage scheme is for non workout days.

Formeron in the am for the simple fact it's best to atack estro in first thing in the am. But anytime is fine but also keep in mind it's good to dose it the same time everyday so it makes it easy as well to apply after morning shower.

Viron can be ran 1 cap but imo I would do that if taken everyday. But if u want to feel and see better results the 2 caps 5 days on and 2 off is best. The effects seem to dimish a bit when not taking a break. You will feel a slight difference when not taking it.

Fbaz

Awards
Could this stack (viron+formeron+follidrone) used in the last part of a bulk oe is it useless? I want to try it just after my ArA+Abe run (very satisfied since now) to improve the quality of my bulk and to put the last 2/3 pounds.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Could this stack (viron+formeron+follidrone) used in the last part of a bulk oe is it useless? I want to try it just after my ArA+Abe run (very satisfied since now) to improve the quality of my bulk and to put the last 2/3 pounds.
Definitely not useless. Formestane will help keep you lean while bulking and Follidrone and Viron will assist with the actual bulking as well as endurance and mood. Great stack just make sure you eat.

boundtoit

Banned
Awards
You will love that stack....nice follow up to ARA / ABE.