Follidrone Formeron Mass550 PermaSwole - Hardgainer Log

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Good template and time management, seriously need to take a lesson from ya on this lol
Cheers dude, I'm useless otherwise, just slip out of sync very easily. I still need to increase how much I eat though, never had much of an appetite!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
op have you tried frenzy yet? (noticed ur uk)
Hey bud

Its a PWO right? I can't really have them. They keep me awake at night. Tried with a non stim and a stim and they both make it uneasy for me to sleep. I may go back to a single scoop of alphamine in a few weeks time but that would be my limits im afraid :(

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Just needed a yes or no. Send me your mailing address agsin just incase.
Brundel. Send the new caps to your favourite brit ;). I would log the sh1t out of them for you sir, haha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel. Send the new caps to your favourite brit ;). I would log the sh1t out of them for you sir, haha
When we get to logging new stuff well get you setup.
For now we are testing a potential absorption enhancement ingredients. Movement has been on follidrone for like 12 weeks so he knows exsctly how it works for him.
This is importsnt because he can tell me if there is any difference.

It seems like (-)-epicatechin is a strange thing. Too low of a dose =very poor absorption, however when its increased to the dose in fd absorption goes up alot.
Above a certain dose= o increase in effect is seen. This is validated by the many reports of guys tsking 3-4 follidrone with no greater effect.

If i can alter a few things that will allow for greater absorption follidrone can potentially be several k
times stronger with no dose increase.
Again without altering absorption a higher dose doesnt really do anything anyways except thin out your wallet.

So...i fully believe i can make follidrone 200-300% stronger. If this happens it will be incredible.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
When we get to logging new stuff well get you setup.
For now we are testing a potential absorption enhancement ingredients. Movement has been on follidrone for like 12 weeks so he knows exsctly how it works for him.
This is importsnt because he can tell me if there is any difference.

It seems like (-)-epicatechin is a strange thing. Too low of a dose =very poor absorption, however when its increased to the dose in fd absorption goes up alot.
Above a certain dose= o increase in effect is seen. This is validated by the many reports of guys tsking 3-4 follidrone with no greater effect.

If i can alter a few things that will allow for greater absorption follidrone can potentially be several k
times stronger with no dose increase.
Again without altering absorption a higher dose doesnt really do anything anyways except thin out your wallet.

So...i fully believe i can make follidrone 200-300% stronger. If this happens it will be incredible.
I was only joking re the beta testing. Ive only been on follidrone for 2-3 weeks so I wouldn't be a viable candidate. That sounds amazing though, how long a time frame are we looking at if they prove to be successful?

Re Viron, is PWO the best time to take it?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At this point im not saying anything regarding potential time frame. I dont want people to think they should wait for something that may never happen.
We will run about 4 weeks of testing.
Compare numbers to those we saw in trials and from those guys here running trials.
Hopefully this stuff works as good as I expect. We didnt just grab whatever and toss it in there. There are several ingredients and each has a specific purpose.

Its pretty exciting actually. The r&d part is my favorite. Search for a potential herb or chem that can solve a problem. Aquire and test. Repeat until testing outcomes are ideal. Love it.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
At this point im not saying anything regarding potential time frame. I dont want people to think they should wait for something that may never happen.
We will run about 4 weeks of testing.
Compare numbers to those we saw in trials and from those guys here running trials.
Hopefully this stuff works as good as I expect. We didnt just grab whatever and toss it in there. There are several ingredients and each has a specific purpose.

Its pretty exciting actually. The r&d part is my favorite. Search for a potential herb or chem that can solve a problem. Aquire and test. Repeat until testing outcomes are ideal. Love it.
Would love to be involved with something like that instead of being an accountant, such a dull life.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Chest is in serious pain after doing close grip bench and dips yesterday (not sure how, what the hell), follidrone must really amplify doms.

Still going to go and absolutely brutalize my chest tonight then do some cardio afterwards.

Potentially going to add Yohimbine to my stack on the days I do cardio, apparently its .2kg /mg, so that would be 15mg a day, although I've been told you have to build up to that.

Any thoughts on Yohimbine HCL would be appreciated, I have the SNS Yohimbine 2.5 HCL brand

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Re Viron, is PWO the best time to take it?
IMO, yes. I get a noticeable increase in energy about 45 min post ingestion that carries on for hours and just keeps me kind of "up" feeling throughout the day.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks follidrone, 10 weeks x-factor then 12 weeks PA, pretty decent looking plan

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Did Chest yesterday, great session, really smashed it. Still focusing on keeping tension on the muscle instead of pushing good weight, the burn and pain you get from it is so satisfying.

Bench Press, closer than normal grip, pushing the bar in, 4 seconds down, 1 second hold, back up

144 x 10
144 x 8
144 x 8
144 x 7
144 x 7

Tried a 242 1RM after this but just missed it, chest was pretty exhausted from the 5 sets

Cable Press

72 x 15
72 x 15
72 x 15

Cable Flys, the action is from above you pushing down towards your feet, while turning wrists like you would arnie press so wrists are facing up at the end of the movement, great for tension and squeezing your pecs

51 x 15
51 x 15
51 x 15

Pullovers

57 x 10
57 x 10
57 x 10

Dips leaning forward

0 x 10
0 x 9
0 x 11

Was pretty knackered by the end of it, good session though, chest is absolutely killing right now.

Just did my morning 15mins cycling in a sauna room which was followed by a 10 minute swim. Going to chillout for a bit and eat, then go smash back day

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Trutein Honey and Almond Porridge with a plate full of avacado pre workout, so tasty!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah gotta say, during my 8 week Follidrone run I really enjoyed doing semi-long pause reps (3-5 secs) for benching. It really dialed in my form and it was something I was never able to do off of Follidrone. Chest/shoulders were always on fire after the workout though.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah gotta say, during my 8 week Follidrone run I really enjoyed doing semi-long pause reps for benching. Something I was never able to do off of Follidrone. Chest/shoulders were always on fire after the workout though.
taking that fire, then doing cables ontop and squeezing as hard and as long as you can each rep, the pain is really messed up, although very satisfying. Follidrone is my best friend, it gives me the motivation that I dont seem to have when I'm exhausted, it pushes you to keep going

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
taking that fire, then doing cables ontop and squeezing as hard and as long as you can each rep, the pain is really messed up, although very satisfying. Follidrone is my best friend, it gives me the motivation that I dont seem to have when I'm exhausted, it pushes you to keep going
Yeah but don't take it too far. I ran myself into the ground because of how much endurance it gave me. Max Intensity Lifting followed by lots and lots of volume....eh. Should have learned self-control but I haven't really used any supps this effective before.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but don't take it too far. I ran myself into the ground because of how much endurance it gave me. Max Intensity Lifting followed by lots and lots of volume....eh. Should have learned self-control but I haven't really used any supps this effective before.
Thats one of the main reasons I've dropped all of my other supps, when I took it with alphamine and permaswole, I literally felt invincible, could just keep going for ages. But the next day I was so lethargic because my body just couldnt keep pushing that hard. So running Folli solo, apart from viron to counter that :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats one of the main reasons I've dropped all of my other supps, when I took it with alphamine and permaswole, I literally felt invincible, could just keep going for ages. But the next day I was so lethargic because my body just couldnt keep pushing that hard. So running Folli solo, apart from viron to counter that :)
Yup. I'm about to run Folli againi for another 8 weeks and this time I've got some joint supplements to help me out this time. This gon' be good :D

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Yup. I'm about to run Folli againi for another 8 weeks and this time I've got some joint supplements to help me out this time. This gon' be good :D
Yeah boiiiii.

I take my Animal Flex daily, its such a good product, never get any joint issues anymore, and I used to get them very badly. Everytime I did shoulders of bench I would never be able to go all out because of shoulder pain, now, no pain :), just heavy weights!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Big back session after cardio was awesome

Deadlifts

132 x 10
220 x 5
243 x 5
265 x 5
287 x 5
310 x 1
132 x 30 (in 1 minute, speed pulls)

Wide Grip Pullups

0 x 10
0 x 10
0 x 9

DB Bent Over rows

142 x 10
142 x 10
142 x 10

Palm in Pull ups

0 x 9
0 x 9
0 x 7

Super set laat pulldowns with seated Row

Seated Rows

122 x 10
122 x 10

Laat Pulldowns

133 x 10
133 x 10

Lots of volume, great session, absolutely knackered though, haha.

Deadlifts up 45lbs in 2 weeks which I'm super happy about

Progress photos (2 weeks)

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
late but following! awesome transformation in just two weeks man! im also running folli just in week 1 and I feel you about being a hardgainer, was 6'1 145 senior year of high school and took me a while to finally put on some weight. Good luck on the rest of your log!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
late but following! awesome transformation in just two weeks man! im also running folli just in week 1 and I feel you about being a hardgainer, was 6'1 145 senior year of high school and took me a while to finally put on some weight. Good luck on the rest of your log!
Welcome bro! Hope folli treats you the same way it treats me :).

So hungover today boys and girls , urgh, alcohol is the devil. Going to make sure I get some food in me today so my session yesterday doesn't go to waste

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
So yet again another weekend of not eating very much / well at all. Decided no more alcohol though from now on, at least until my girlfriend is back. I think its so silly me slaving away 5 days a week with diet training and sleeping, only to ruin it at the weekend. I know life isnt all about gym, but to be honest I dont enjoy going out that much, especially now I have a significant other, and it pisses me off knowing I'm ruining my gym gains aswell. I also forgot to take my follidrone yesterday, not the end of the world, but annoying at the same time.

Awful sleep last night, couldn't sleep, was so hot, looked at the clock and it was 3.13am, and I got up at 7.30, so feeling terrible right now. Back doms are brutal aswell. Going to squat today regardless and hopefully sleep better tonight, fingers crossed

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree and glad you're correcting your course. Physical fitness, health and lifting are a way of life. I'm 54 this month and see so many of my beer guzzling friends that have all sorts of health problems. Partying once in a while is fun don't get me wrong. Besides, take the drinking money and spend it on more Follidrone! Lol

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Agree and glad you're correcting your course. Physical fitness, health and lifting are a way of life. I'm 54 this month and see so many of my beer guzzling friends that have all sorts of health problems. Partying once in a while is fun don't get me wrong. Besides, take the drinking money and spend it on more Follidrone! Lol
I've only been out 5 times max this year, considering I used to go out every weekend, I think thats a pretty damn good improvement. I was adimant I wouldn't go out in this 3 week period, but it was one of my best friends birthdays, so couldn't exactly say no. Next 2 weeks I'm going to step it up though, give me girlfriend a nice suprise when she arrives home on the 28th :).

Its her birthday tomorrow so spent a lot of my wages this month on a nice tiffanys necklace. cant go wrong with tiffanys! ;)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's great brother. Healthy makes happy! Kill it and then revel in the shocked look on the girlfriend's face!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My life is a constant battle in that direction. Our life has always been insanely social with events or some type of thing to do 3-4 nights a week and I figured it would slow down as we got older and had kids, but it has only picked up. We literally could be out 7 days a week going to a birthday, BBQ, some restaurant opening, etc...We have lots of friends with kids and they all love to get together.

So, I keep my drinking to one night a week max and turn down a lot of these events for my own sanity.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
My life is a constant battle in that direction. Our life has always been insanely social with events or some type of thing to do 3-4 nights a week and I figured it would slow down as we got older and had kids, but it has only picked up. We literally could be out 7 days a week going to a birthday, BBQ, some restaurant opening, etc...We have lots of friends with kids and they all love to get together.

So, I keep my drinking to one night a week max and turn down a lot of these events for my own sanity.
yeah, i enjoy the aspect of going out but my hangovers are unreal. Ive always had bad hangovers but at 25 now, they last minimum 2 days and its not going for your general well being or mental health, always feeling run down when hungover

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Part of the problem is that I don't get hungover. Not a problem per se, but if I did, I probably would never have a drink.

peepingyoda

peepingyoda

Awards
Crazy gains in back thickness. Looking swole dude.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Part of the problem is that I don't get hungover. Not a problem per se, but if I did, I probably would never have a drink.
lucky b&&&&&d, haha. its a mixture of feeling sick, depressed and pathetic all in one. Its probably the main reason I dont drink anymore. I spent from 18-24 going out minimum once a drink and binge drinking heavily. Only times I enjoy drinking now is if I take my girl for some nice cocktails or a meal, but getting completely messed up on a litre of JD isnt fun anymore

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Did legs day last night, was absolutely exhausted when I finished work, thought about not gyming because I was tired/hungover, but went anyway. Volume isn't great, but it was better than not going at all.

Leg Press (warm up)

200 x 10
200 x 10
200 x 10

Back Squats

177 x 5
177 x 5
177 x 5
177 x 5

Weighted Palm in Pullups

22 x 8
22 x 8
22 x 7

Leg Press

265 x 15
265 x 15
265 x 15

Seated Calf raises

265 x 15
265 x 15
265 x 15

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about adding Anabeta Elite to my follidrone stack? kisaj brundel TheMovement ma70

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Frankly, in order to asses the effects of Follidrone, I wouldn't add anything to this stack (other than the normal staples). The best is yet to come with Follidrone!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Frankly, in order to asses the effects of Follidrone, I wouldn't add anything to this stack (other than the normal staples). The best is yet to come with Follidrone!
True, but I could imagine the stack would be absolutely lethal! So many anabolics on the market look incredible to stack with one another.

Imagine Follidrone/ABE/Cutler (Phosphatidic acid) - PA is a staple that can be taken non stop, and ABE I could run once I hit week 4 of Follidrone, So I would have an 8 week cycle of follidrone/ABE in conjunction - That sounds pretty legit no?

Btw, good job smashing the gym at your age. My dad is 60 in a couple of months, and still works out in the gym at the bottom of his garden. He recently just had shoulder surgery but is eager to get back to weight training. I recommended him to purchase follidrone. Might just buy it for his birthday he thinks everything this day is a test booster, cant seem to get it into his head that this doesnt effect test :p, haha

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I've got some ABE in the cabinet that I'm curious to use also. I'm in week 7 of Folli now so I'll probably wait til after week 8 now. I can imagine it would be a good stack though!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Might actually wait till August 28th to Start ABE/PA . Just realised next month is going to be a super expensive one for me, so need to save the pennies :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you guys think about adding Anabeta Elite to my follidrone stack? kisaj brundel TheMovement ma70
I think it's perfect. You'll be eating more on Anabeta with better carb tolerance, and it'll synergize perfectly with Follidrone and all the volume you get to put out. ArA is great too, but the additional DOMS from ArA+Follidrone combined would be way too much for me to handle. It all depends on what you've tried before, but my next bulking stack is actually going to be Anabeta (original) and Follidrone.

Anabeta Elite >> Anabeta, so more power to you if you can afford it and stack with Follidrone.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree that would be a good stack. ABE increased my appetite. I think the consensus on AM was Original AB is a bulking supplement while ABE is a recomp supplement. I'd still stick to Follidrone only. You will be excited at your gains starting week 5/6!

Thank you for your words of encouragement! At 54 I feel great and intend to keep it this way! No geriatric ward for me! Buy Follidrone for your Dad, he will love it! Tell him I complimented him for his lifting at 60!!!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I think it's perfect. You'll be eating more on Anabeta with better carb tolerance, and it'll synergize perfectly with Follidrone and all the volume you get to put out. ArA is great too, but the additional DOMS from ArA+Follidrone combined would be way too much for me to handle. It all depends on what you've tried before, but my next bulking stack is actually going to be Anabeta (original) and Follidrone.
Why anabeta over ABE or ABE new formula? Also, is an AI needed for AB? I see a lot of people stacking it with Erase

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Agree that would be a good stack. ABE increased my appetite. I think the consensus on AM was Original AB is a bulking supplement while ABE is a recomp supplement. I'd still stick to Follidrone only. You will be excited at your gains starting week 5/6!

Thank you for your words of encouragement! At 54 I feel great and intend to keep it this way! No geriatric ward for me! Buy Follidrone for your Dad, he will love it! Tell him I complimented him for his lifting at 60!!!
Great, thanks for the info. Seems I would definitely benefit from AB over ABE / ABE new form, given im the definition of a hardgainer, bdcc what do you think?

Haha, he was very proud he could do 80kg on his assisted bench (has handles each side that you just push up but with free weights on each side), then got quite disheartened when I pushed out 150kg for reps

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why anabeta over ABE or ABE new formula? Also, is an AI needed for AB? I see a lot of people stacking it with Erase
Oh, Anabeta is just cheaper. Both Anabeta Elites are better for sure. Also, no PCT/AIs are needed for Anabeta. It isn't actually a test booster (anecdotal and from what I've been told)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Oh, Anabeta is just cheaper. Anabeta Elite is better for sure. Also, no PCT/AIs are needed for Anabeta. It isn't actually a test booster.
Im so confused. For me trying to gain lean weight, is AB, ABE or ABE new formula better :). Im a noob at the ingredients in AB/ABE so I'm not sure what to look for, advise would be helpful. Im not too fussed about an extra £20.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im so confused. For me trying to gain lean weight, is AB, ABE or ABE new formula better :). Im a noob at the ingredients in AB/ABE so I'm not sure what to look for, advise would be helpful. Im not too fussed about an extra £20.
For lean weight, then yeah, go for Anabeta Elite. Forskolin is great, although it is only dosed at 50mg in both ABE's. You might want to dose additional Forskolin (100mg total/12 weeks). Look at Forskolin-95 or Nimbus Nutrition Reform.

Here's the writeup for the third ingredient in ABE:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/240264-eleutherococcus-senticosus.html

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
For lean weight, then yeah, go for Anabeta Elite. Forskolin is great, although it is only dosed at 50mg in both ABE's. You might want to dose additional Forskolin (100mg/12 weeks). Look at Forskolin-95 or Nimbus Nutrition Reform.
I was thinking of taking 7.5mg of Yohimbine HCL to combine with the ABE, but would only take it days I train in the AM fasted.

ABE > ABE new formula yeah?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking of taking 7.5mg of Yohimbine HCL to combine with the ABE, but would only take it days I train in the AM fasted.

ABE > ABE new formula yeah?
I have not tried either ABE (I only have experience with Anabeta, and it was great), but I can only imagine both ABE's are better as they have additional synergistic ingredients. Anecdotal reports say that the new ABE is better than the old one.

Also, as far as I know, effective Yohimbine dosage is dependant on your body weight. I believe it is 0.2 mg per kg bodyweight. You should try to dose it lower to build up a tolerance first though if you haven't already.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried either ABE (I only have experience with Anabeta, and it was great), but I can only imagine both ABE's are better as they have additional synergistic ingredients. Anecdotal reports say that the new ABE is better than the old one. Also, as far as I know, effective Yohimbine dosage is dependant on your body weight. I believe it is 0.2 mg per kg bodyweight. You should try to dose it lower to build up a tolerance first though if you haven't already.
Great, thanks.

Yeah I tried 5mg the first day I had it, combined with Alphamine and wasnt hungry all day, which isnt good for me. Ill need to get it up to 15mg eventually, but stacked with Anabeta I think appetite shouldn't be a problem. Cool, ill try ABE new formula then :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great, thanks.

Yeah I tried 5mg the first day I had it, combined with Alphamine and wasnt hungry all day, which isnt good for me. Ill need to get it up to 15mg eventually, but stacked with Anabeta I think appetite shouldn't be a problem. Cool, ill try ABE new formula then :)
Most people (including me) report RIDICULOUS hunger increases on Anabeta. My food bill was ridiculous. Alphamine/Yohimbine should help you out a little...but the carb cravings on Anabeta were insane.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Most people (including me) report RIDICULOUS hunger increases on Anabeta. My food bill was ridiculous. Alphamine/Yohimbine should help you out a little...but the carb cravings on Anabeta were insane.
Do you think its worth taking Alphamine while lean bulking? Stimulants affect my libido a bit weirdly, wasn't really keen on taking it daily incase it caused 'stimdick' etc, i may be making it up in my head though