Focused nutrition OstaElite Log

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
How is osta overall helping you out and what have you noticed since you started it? Volume looks on point!
With having been sick the only thing I'm really noticing is that I'm getting some of the strength that had gone down back. Once I get the carbs back out of me and back on my usual carb cycle over the next couple of days I'm hoping to see more definition and weight loss. Most people take about 2 weeks for it to really kick in I believe and I'm right at day 11 right now.

CJNator

Awards
With having been sick the only thing I'm really noticing is that I'm getting some of the strength that had gone down back. Once I get the carbs back out of me and back on my usual carb cycle over the next couple of days I'm hoping to see more definition and weight loss. Most people take about 2 weeks for it to really kick in I believe and I'm right at day 11 right now.
That seems about right, I noticed it kicking in about week 2-3. How long are u running it for? I'm not sure if it was asked or said lol and I do not think woman need a pct for SARMs but I guess take it just in case! I've read it works better for woman vs men so you will love it!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
That seems about right, I noticed it kicking in about week 2-3. How long are u running it for? I'm not sure if it was asked or said lol and I do not think woman need a pct for SARMs but I guess take it just in case! I've read it works better for woman vs men so you will love it!
Planning on running it the duration of my prep... Right at 7 more weeks... I've got the pct covered ;) thanks for the heads up. Better safe than sorry.

I've heard the same thing so I'm optimistically hopeful that I'm going to have a great run with it. Just gotta keep the diet on point and put in the work!

CJNator

Awards
Planning on running it the duration of my prep... Right at 7 more weeks... I've got the pct covered ;) thanks for the heads up. Better safe than sorry.

I've heard the same thing so I'm optimistically hopeful that I'm going to have a great run with it. Just gotta keep the diet on point and put in the work!
Seems like the perfect length for osta IMO. You seem to have you diet and training on point so I think you got this :D! Deadlifts after a long day are hard but you'll get em next time!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established

Not the best picture ever, and I can only see this because I'm still bloated, and have put down a ton of water, but I have one random ab starting to show.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Day 12?

The day's run together at this point I classify them as fasted cardio days or non fasted cardio days.

Cat is out of the bag and my family knows I'm going to compete... Lots of silent disapproval, but this is for me not them. They know I'm too old for them to really say too much.

Currently I'm knocking out an hour on the stair mill, then I'm going to eat ( 3 oz ground turkey 80g cooked rice and some type of veggie I haven't decided on yet... Kinda in the mood for peas or carrots... Prob will do carrots.)

Then I'm coming back here to lift chest and triceps. Hoping to make it back here by 230 at the latest which will give me an hour and a half before kid care closes.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Side note I've noticed over the last 3-4 days I am sweating a lot more and a lot faster.

CJNator

Awards
Day 12?

The day's run together at this point I classify them as fasted cardio days or non fasted cardio days.

Cat is out of the bag and my family knows I'm going to compete... Lots of silent disapproval, but this is for me not them. They know I'm too old for them to really say too much.

Currently I'm knocking out an hour on the stair mill, then I'm going to eat ( 3 oz ground turkey 80g cooked rice and some type of veggie I haven't decided on yet... Kinda in the mood for peas or carrots... Prob will do carrots.)

Then I'm coming back here to lift chest and triceps. Hoping to make it back here by 230 at the latest which will give me an hour and a half before kid care closes.
What so horrible about competing? Its not like you're shooting up Tren. Also look into Target A2, its is amazing but only useful with fasted cardio; I'll never not use it when I cut ever again.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
What is it?

I think they just worry about my health and j don't think they grasp that I have no intention of staying bikini lean size. I would be miserable. I love food lol the thought of candy corn in 6 weeks is what kept my cardio moving today

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established

I think we can safely say that I didn't slack off during cardio

CJNator

Awards

I think we can safely say that I didn't slack off during cardio
What is it?

I think they just worry about my health and j don't think they grasp that I have no intention of staying bikini lean size. I would be miserable. I love food lol the thought of candy corn in 6 weeks is what kept my cardio moving today
It's like the strongest and most effective yohimbine(you will see results in at least a week) out and damn you're making what little fat you have cry :D. I guess that is a good reason but like you say, it all your choice.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
It's like the strongest and most effective yohimbine(you will see results in at least a week) out and damn you're making what little fat you have cry :D. I guess that is a good reason but like you say, it all your choice.
Sometimes to keep going past that 30 and 45 min mark on the cardio it takes a little promise of something even if it's promised to you in 6 weeks and some odd days lol and that's cool. I will look into it.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established

Sorry for the blue ink.. Couldn't find my black pen.

My decline bench is slowly gaining strength. My regular bench seems to be holding steady. My shoulder was a smidge tweaky so I didn't push it super heavy, it felt good for the rest of the work out though. My energy stayed up the whole workout even though I had just finished an hour of cardio.

I stood in the parking lot eating my lunch with my fingers.... Cold... Because no body is stealing my gainz lol I think eating before I went to pick up my kids and coming back to lift really helped to push my energy over.

It was one of those workouts where I was so focused I might have been dancing and singing in between sets. Those are the days I feel like I have the best workouts.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Didn't take full measurements, just some quick ones on my stomach while I was rinsing my shaker for a protein shake, but the most narrow of my waist is down to just below 26 (down about a 1/4 inch... Original measurements were taken in am fasted... It's currently pm after all my food) and my lower waist at the widest, is down a full inch to 28. Pretty stoked right now and my mood improves drastically in about 3.2 seconds lol

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

In for gaaaainz

Fasted cardio today and the following 4 days.

Today is 50 minutes fasted. Coming back to lift after work and I'm on back and biceps. Then will do another 30 minutes of cardio.

Today is going to be more volume than strength.

Weight is back down to 127 so pretty much all the bloat is gone. Thank God. I hate feeling that way.

Obliques were looking good last night. Stomach was still kinda puffy

Definitely a low carb day
30c 140p aiming for 80f

Basically my carbs will be a small serving of rice and the rest are what I basically call incidental carbs. The ones you get from protein shakes or the random minimal carbs from meat.

Already killing some cardio I'll be back later with a full workout report!

CJNator

Awards
Day 13

In for gaaaainz

Fasted cardio today and the following 4 days.

Today is 50 minutes fasted. Coming back to lift after work and I'm on back and biceps. Then will do another 30 minutes of cardio.

Today is going to be more volume than strength.

Weight is back down to 127 so pretty much all the bloat is gone. Thank God. I hate feeling that way.

Obliques were looking good last night. Stomach was still kinda puffy

Definitely a low carb day
30c 140p aiming for 80f

Basically my carbs will be a small serving of rice and the rest are what I basically call incidental carbs. The ones you get from protein shakes or the random minimal carbs from meat.

Already killing some cardio I'll be back later with a full workout report!
All that cardio is making me out of breath lol.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Side note I've noticed over the last 3-4 days I am sweating a lot more and a lot faster.
I've definitely noticed more sweating during workouts too with Osta Elite!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established

^^todays workout.. Total time lifting was 1 hour 25 min and am currently knocking out the last of my cardio

Today I have been absolutely burning up and sweating all day long. I picked the worst day ever to wear a cardigan to work.

Workout felt really good. I had enough energy. Pump wasn't the best looking pump ever, but it felt like a good strong pump so I will take function over looks. The veins in my forearms were popping a lot more today as well.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Day 14!

Currently stepping my life away.
Aiming for an hour on the stair mill and a 20 min walk this morning. Later tonight I have 3 hours set aside to get in a great leg day and another 45 ish cardio.

Macros 30-45c going to aim for 150p 75f

Woke up in really good spirits today. Like before my alarm went off at 530. Got my favorite stair mill where I can people watch the whole gym, always love that.

Weight was 126.6 this morning so headed in the right direction, going to try like hell again today to get down a gallon and a half of water and not just a gallon.

Found an elusive second ab while I was laying down last night. Can't see it when standing but I am glad to know I have at least 2 in there.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
new pic showed more booty than I wanted but I'm seeing more leaning in my back. Also had some coaching help on posing for my upper back

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established

Just got done lifting. Started out in a fabulous mood and then I ended up covered in bruises because apparently only I know how to move the 100lb plates off a leg press.

The workout itself was good. I was able to set my own pace and that's always nice. I'm planning on hitting my glutes harder with shoulders tomorrow. Currently just doing a moderate pace of cardio on the stair mill for 30ish

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Oh and diet has been flat out on point today. I've almost hit my water goal as well.

CJNator

Awards
What happened with the 100lb plates? Also awesome, Sounds like a great day!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established

Some guy left them on the leg press and then a whole bunch of guys stood there with their jaws on the floor and watched me move them from my eyelevel back on to the correct pegs

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Just got done lifting. Started out in a fabulous mood and then I ended up covered in bruises because apparently only I know how to move the 100lb plates off a leg press.

The workout itself was good. I was able to set my own pace and that's always nice. I'm planning on hitting my glutes harder with shoulders tomorrow. Currently just doing a moderate pace of cardio on the stair mill for 30ish
I think your doing a fantastic job with your workouts. Definitely putting in work!
Not to mention you look great!! ;)
Thank you for doing this log.

CJNator

Awards
Damn that is a new level of being a dbag, that guy probably was watch feeling like a little bitch lol. Glad everything else was on par today! Oddly enough I had a great day too today lol! ✋

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
I think your doing a fantastic job with your workouts. Definitely putting in work!
Not to mention you look great!! ;)
Thank you for doing this.
Thank you, not a problem at all I love doing it !. I had someone try to tell me this was over training. For a lot of people yes, but I have worked up to this, and I enjoy this style of training. I also grew up training 3 hours a day 6 days a week, so this style of training is what I know.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Damn that is a new level of being a dbag, that guy probably was watch feeling like a little bitch lol. Glad everything else was on par today! Oddly enough I had a great day too today lol!
My day in and of itself kinda sucked, but I am trying really hard to not let a bad day bring me down. I had a family "friend" tell me if I lost 30 more lbs I *might* be close to perfect. Ummm that would put me at 90someodd pounds. That isn't happening.

CJNator

Awards
My day in and of itself kinda sucked, but I am trying really hard to not let a bad day bring me down. I had a family "friend" tell me if I lost 30 more lbs I *might* be close to perfect. Ummm that would put me at 90someodd pounds. That isn't happening.
Thats crazy, 30lbs?! **** you look good now. That just sounds like passive aggression, I doubt they were serious; they are probably jelly of your gainz! Don't let dbags ruin your day!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Thats crazy, 30lbs?! **** you look good now. That just sounds like passive aggression, I doubt they were serious; they are probably jelly of your gainz! Don't let dbags ruin your day!
The person is an idiot. They are fairly over weight and have no filter. I have absolutely no intention of losing 30lbs... I doubt I even have 20lbs I could safely lose. I'm aiming for 10-15 to reach a stage weight, and then plan to build.

Thank you. I'm ok... I've just been cutting for awhile now, and I'm putting in a ton of work, and in my life this week in history has a lot of bad memories, but this is the best I've ever handled this week so I'm just going to keep going one foot in front of the other.

CJNator

Awards
The person is an idiot. They are fairly over weight and have no filter. I have absolutely no intention of losing 30lbs... I doubt I even have 20lbs I could safely lose. I'm aiming for 10-15 to reach a stage weight, and then plan to build.

Thank you. I'm ok... I've just been cutting for awhile now, and I'm putting in a ton of work, and in my life this week in history has a lot of bad memories, but this is the best I've ever handled this week so I'm just going to keep going one foot in front of the other.
I agree 10-15lbs at most. With cutting and working your cortisol levels may be high if you are really stressed enough but like you said one step at a time, next thing you know you'll be on stage looking all tan(I think lol) and lean!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
I agree 10-15lbs at most. With cutting and working your cortisol levels may be high if you are really stressed enough but like you said one step at a time, next thing you know you'll be on stage looking all tan(I think lol) and lean!
I take a sleep supplement that is supposed to help reduce cortisol, as well as relora which is also supposed to. So fingers crossed.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Day 15!

Wrapping up my morning cardio an hour of all out on the stair mill and then 30 minutes of a slowish walk on the treadmill.

Today's lifting will be shoulders and glutes. If my legs aren't jello will do a smidge more cardio.

Diet
1.5 gallons water
30c
140-150p
65-70f

CJNator

Awards
Wow looking good, looks like you actually gained some muscle in your legs while tightening up around your abdominals! Cant wait to see what the next 6 weeks bring you!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Wow looking good, looks like you actually gained some muscle in your legs while tightening up around your abdominals! Cant wait to see what the next 6 weeks bring you!
I don't know that I've so much put on more muscle in my legs as they have just tightened up and have some water in them from training legs and cardio last night. My abs are definitely tightening up some though . Thank you!!!!!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
I'll come back in a few and post my actual workout notes, ended up just lifting shoulders and doing cardio intervals. The grip in my hand that I bruised up my forearm pretty much went to crap, so I called it a day instead
Of risking dropping something on a foot .

I'm definitely noticing my pump feels a lot tighter now. Still sweating more... Feels like maybe even a few hot flashes here and there through the day.

Everything is well though =)

CJNator

Awards
Sounds like high BP, I've been sweating more generally since I've started LGD and I've read similar things on other logs including SARMs. Glad you day was good!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
No I'm pretty certain bp is good.. When mine gets high it's a different feeling... I had problems years ago when I was pregnant. I do check my periodically though =). I'm headed to the store anyways so I'll check it there in a minute just to make sure.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
It's fairly common in bikini girls the lower body fat gets the more estrogen will drop and you get hot flashes... I'm scatter brained bad today.

CJNator

Awards
It's fairly common in bikini girls the lower body fat gets the more estrogen will drop and you get hot flashes... I'm scatter brained bad today.
No I'm pretty certain bp is good.. When mine gets high it's a different feeling... I had problems years ago when I was pregnant. I do check my periodically though =). I'm headed to the store anyways so I'll check it there in a minute just to make sure.
Oh ok, I guess I learned something new today lol I guess the hot flashes are a good sign of lower bf but a bad thing.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, I guess I learned something new today lol I guess the hot flashes are a good sign of lower bf but a bad thing.
Bp checked out at 119/75 =). I can survive some hot flashes