FL3X is getting wet! Taurus Nutrition's P-Bold beta log (Sponsored)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt think so honestly...

Extreme temperature changes would actually increase or decrease the density of most lipophilic solutions and could quite honestly distort dosing....

I wouldnt bother with it, Id keep in cool of course, dont go leaving it on the toaster oven or anything (for the same reason as previous PLUS possibly causing diff constituents to separate that make up the solution...)

IDK what the saturation level is either but it may even cause the actives to crash...

whats the extra ingredients for the solution??? did you add that to the OP as well????
Yeah check it out.
One of them has a kind of high melting point so maybe I should take it out of the fridge in case it slightly solidifies.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
hmmm i see the other ingredients... likely in a similar to nutrition facts box.... but is there a list of inactives on there of the others??? that should be what makes up the solution...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm i see the other ingredients... likely in a similar to nutrition facts box.... but is there a list of inactives on there of the others??? that should be what makes up the solution...
Other ingredients (duh): water, HPB-Cyclodextrin, N&A Flavor, Sucralose, Citric Acid, EDTA, K Sorbate, Na Benzoate

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
k... actually interested to see that its NOT a lipo solution after all... but a hydro...

The sublingual dosing regimen shoulda given it away as a cyclodextrin attachment... I think youll be a lot better off with this then a lipo solution BUT I still wouldnt go leaving it in the cold or heat too long... room temp 60-75 degrees should be optimal, more for dosing accurately then anything else.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5aOHP and M1P are both liquid correct? Are they hydro as well?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
.. I wouldnt know... havnt ran either and havnt checked labels... Im guessing if dosing is similar with the holdiing in the mouth and whatnot then it should be the same...

if water is the number one ingredient in a hormone liquid... then your likely dealing with a pretty advanced delivery system and happy cause its gonna be much more effective then caps...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.. I wouldnt know... havnt ran either and havnt checked labels... Im guessing if dosing is similar with the holdiing in the mouth and whatnot then it should be the same...

if water is the number one ingredient in a hormone liquid... then your likely dealing with a pretty advanced delivery system and happy cause its gonna be much more effective then caps...
I'll believe you lol...that makes me happy!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well how would luck have it other than another thing trying to interfere with my preworkout dose! Last time it was a dead car battery on the way to the gym. This time it was randomly getting selected to drive to the main site after work and pee in a cup and get my hair taken for a drug test! Just hitting the gym...half hour setback.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well how would luck have it other than another thing trying to interfere with my preworkout dose! Last time it was a dead car battery on the way to the gym. This time it was randomly getting selected to drive to the main site after work and pee in a cup and get my hair taken for a drug test! Just hitting the gym...half hour setback.
I hope the test doesn't include testing for the goodies... Lol

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
fuuuuun, I hate random drug screenings... not because I do drugs, cause I dont (anymore) but cause its a complete inconvenience and hassle to deal with... they better have paid you while you were driving and getting tested... if not id SERIOUSLY bring it up... thats YOUR TIME, you should get compensated.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too expensive to test for the "goodies". I dont even think the big 3 do it to be honest.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope the test doesn't include testing for the goodies... Lol
I don't think the chemical plant I work at would be opposed to me working harder and being less prone to injury lol. And hey if something flags positive for some strange reason I will just be honest and tell them I am supplementing with a legal product.

fuuuuun, I hate random drug screenings... not because I do drugs, cause I dont (anymore) but cause its a complete inconvenience and hassle to deal with... they better have paid you while you were driving and getting tested... if not id SERIOUSLY bring it up... thats YOUR TIME, you should get compensated.
Oh believe me, I will be logging the half hour of driving in this nasty slushy Michigan bullsh!t weather, and the half hour it took them to set me up to pee in a cup and get patches of my hair removed from my head.

Too expensive to test for the "goodies". I dont even think the big 3 do it to be honest.
Yeah, this is my guess: They test the piss, if it shows nothing, they toss the hair out. If it shows a little somethin somethin, they spend the extra money to get the hair tested. As fun as the occassional abuse of a narcotic might sound, having a sound career and taking comfort in knowing that I am well taken care of far outranks the recreational drug use in my book.
It's crazy to see people lose their very well compensating jobs because they just love something as simple as weed so much. I've seen some good people lose good jobs over the years and it just really astounds me!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't do drugs and my work doesn't really check. I'm happy I can run my ph. Not sure if companies even check for oh use no a days unless they are wantin to check for that I don't think it's random.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think the chemical plant I work at would be opposed to me working harder and being less prone to injury lol. And hey if something flags positive for some strange reason I will just be honest and tell them I am supplementing with a legal product.

Oh believe me, I will be logging the half hour of driving in this nasty slushy Michigan bullsh!t weather, and the half hour it took them to set me up to pee in a cup and get patches of my hair removed from my head.

Yeah, this is my guess: They test the piss, if it shows nothing, they toss the hair out. If it shows a little somethin somethin, they spend the extra money to get the hair tested. As fun as the occassional abuse of a narcotic might sound, having a sound career and taking comfort in knowing that I am well taken care of far outranks the recreational drug use in my book.
It's crazy to see people lose their very well compensating jobs because they just love something as simple as weed so much. I've seen some good people lose good jobs over the years and it just really astounds me!
The only question this statement brings up is would it be easy for you to completely stop taking ph's? Sucks to think about but that was the decision a lot of people have to make when stopping drugs for work. I have the same stuff at my work and it was hard to give up something I did through out my teens but to think now the feeling I get about preparing my cycle it would be difficult to completely quit! Glad that isnt a decision I have to make! Keep on getting big my brother!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't do drugs and my work doesn't really check. I'm happy I can run my ph. Not sure if companies even check for oh use no a days unless they are wantin to check for that I don't think it's random.
Even if they did want to check, if your job isn't a professional athlete, military, or anything of the sort I would think it to be borderline illegal for a company to fire someone for legal supplementation.

The only question this statement brings up is would it be easy for you to completely stop taking ph's? Sucks to think about but that was the decision a lot of people have to make when stopping drugs for work. I have the same stuff at my work and it was hard to give up something I did through out my teens but to think now the feeling I get about preparing my cycle it would be difficult to completely quit! Glad that isnt a decision I have to make! Keep on getting big my brother!
Yeah no joke...that would SUCK

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even if they did want to check, if your job isn't a professional athlete, military, or anything of the sort I would think it to be borderline illegal for a company to fire someone for legal supplementation.

Yeah no joke...that would SUCK
Regardless if a company lost FL3X they'd be at a loss!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK here's how my dosing schedule panned out today. I think I made mention of my first one somewhere in the last 320948 pages of this thread lol.

First dose: 6pm (heading to work) with 8 ounces egg whites, 8 ounces OJ, scoop of AX German Creatine, scoop of waxy maize, tbsp honey, as a shake, 3 fish oil caps, then when I got to work I added extra fats.
Second dose: 11pm (pre lunch) with my pre lunch meal, which contained around 25 grams of fats.
Third dose (double dose): 5-5:30am. Split up kinda...first dose I took BEFORE my preworkout meal, which contained 20-25 grams of fat, I then ate and took my second dose after my meal with 2 fish oil caps.

Gym: 7:30am thanks to the drug test. Took 2 scoops Pump Fixx on my drive to the screening and 1.5grams PLCAR as I walked into the gym. Sipped on BCAA's like normal throughout the workout.

Standing EZ bar curls: 105x6, 20 seconds rest, more reps, repeat pattern til I hit 30 reps total.
Seated incline alternating DB curls: 40x12, 40x12, 35x12, 25x15
Elbow supported hanging leg raises: 3 sets of 25 reps
Run the rack hammer curls (2 sets of the following, no rest between weights): 50x8, 40x10, 30x10
Kneeling cable curls with rope: 150x18, 140x17, 130x15
Standing (VERY) close grip cable curls strip set: 80x10, 70x10, 60x10, 45x10

Notes so far...
Not sure if this is due to poor posture during sleep, but shortly after my second dose I started noticing a dull pain in my lower back. I thought "Could this be a sign of back pumps??" This dull pain continued throughout my shift and was more noticeable in the gym.
I was pretty hungry. An hour after my post lunch meal I was waiting anxiously for my preworkout meal cuz I was getting hungry already.
Noticed an unexpected boost in mood and energy about 30 minutes after my double dose. This had my interest, because trust me, after working a 12 hour night shift, any boost in mood/energy is one that doesn't go unnoticed.

I think, thanks to your feedback (mostly Sourdough's lol) I will be leaving my P-Bold at room temperature from now on. If Eric has anything different to say about this I will listen.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wtf, do back bumps happen that fast? (I never had back pumps on cycle before... looking forward to them on mdrol....)
Hungry is always good. Man, I cant wait till monday... I think Im going to use a really good before pic so I am even more determined to have a REALLY good after pic for this cycle. Manko took one on his iPhone yesterday while I was lifting. So I was a little pumped lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wtf, do back bumps happen that fast? (I never had back pumps on cycle before... looking forward to them on mdrol....)
Hungry is always good. Man, I cant wait till monday... I think Im going to use a really good before pic so I am even more determined to have a REALLY good after pic for this cycle. Manko took one on his iPhone yesterday while I was lifting. So I was a little pumped lol.
I'm not sure...I don't really remember getting them with dbol honestly, but when I was on Alpha One and superdrol both I remember them not being so fun. Just can't remember how long it took. I want to say it was after week 1.
Before pics on the way. Emailing them from my phone right now...
BTW thanks for promising us all nudez lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure...I don't really remember getting them with dbol honestly, but when I was on Alpha One and superdrol both I remember them not being so fun. Just can't remember how long it took. I want to say it was after week 1.
Before pics on the way. Emailing them from my phone right now...
BTW thanks for promising us all nudez lol
@.@ NUDEZ? I can't... they are worth too much to post on here for free.... I have ... customers to protect.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is that german creatine? I have some coming in my black friday order from NP, picked it up after you mentioned AX. Like so many others my order is taking a few days longer then suspected so I have been off creatine for 3 days now. Hate that!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BEFORE MEASUREMENTS

Chest: 46.5"
Shoulders: 52"
Neck: 19"
Thighs: 23.5" :(
Glutes: 41"
Calves: 17.25"
Left Bicep: 16.25"
Right Bicep: 16.5"

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2011-12-02_09-38-24_825.jpg
2011-12-02_09-38-57_61.jpg
2011-12-02_09-41-30_208.jpg
2011-12-02_09-42-25_539.jpg

Sorry for crappy quality...I did my best!
These will be my before pics.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pic! man... I cant believe you can eat so much and stay so lean... lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lmao, aint it fun trying to take back pics!! Lookin lean dude!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see how he does! You dont know him from when he was 18 and 140 lbs at his height! LOL You the man Justin we got genetics on our side!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can see how he does! You dont know him from when he was 18 and 140 lbs at his height! LOL You the man Justin we got genetics on our side!
Srsly... I eat anything above 2500 and I turn into a round ball...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is your bf% anyway justin? Bout 8 right now? Drying to gauge mine without getting the tools lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Srsly... I eat anything above 2500 and I turn into a round ball...
Yea man like I said its all genetics, I'm one of those people that has sympathy for people who get fat off of less calorie intake then I do. I take in anything less then 3k-3500 and I lose two lbs in a day. I've literally lost 6 lbs in 3 days before. Fecking hate my metabolism some times.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea man like I said its all genetics, I'm one of those people that has sympathy for people who get fat off of less calorie intake then I do. I take in anything less then 3k-3500 and I lose two lbs in a day. I've literally lost 6 lbs in 3 days before. Fecking hate my metabolism some times.
OMFG... that would be a pain I guesss. But from this standpoint... I hate you haha. J/P
I just gotta get overall bigger I think... haha!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get paranoid every meal...trust me lol

Lmao, aint it fun trying to take back pics!! Lookin lean dude!!
You know it lol, spent about 15 minutes working on it and took the best two lmao :)

what is your bf% anyway justin? Bout 8 right now? Drying to gauge mine without getting the tools lol
My abs are at 11% right now. Everything else is like 6% and I am just going to use my abs as my standard for this run because I'm lazy lol. Trust me man the $6 for a caliper is worth every penny.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
geezus, trying to keep up with this log is a full time job, lol.....can't believe you are feeling 'on' already, that's fantastic, fl3x!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to be lucky with eating anything I wanted, then father time came knocking and things have slowed down a bit. It kills me watching my 20yr old pound food and stay at about 10%. Looking good FL3X! Let's see what P-Bold can put on.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
geezus, trying to keep up with this log is a full time job, lol.....can't believe you are feeling 'on' already, that's fantastic, fl3x!!!!
Sorry, I promise the end review will be easier to follow lol. It's hard for me to come right out and say I feel on already after 3 days but I don't know what else it could be...

I used to be lucky with eating anything I wanted, then father time came knocking and things have slowed down a bit. It kills me watching my 20yr old pound food and stay at about 10%. Looking good FL3X! Let's see what P-Bold can put on.
I bet lol. Probably just makes you want to slap him.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice job bud, great log so far

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah you look super lean not a bad way good job.
Not going to lie when I saw your stats I'm like that's a big phuckin dude haha cuz your six 5.....

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude your total body fat is deff about 8% very lean nice starting point for sure

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Room temp is the best. Keep all of our stuff out of the fridge. Won't hurt anything but isn't necessary at all...
There we go we got the answer ya'll been looking for from the Bossman himself.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt i was on this log last night and i had serious reading to do to catch up. I pop on today and wow again another page just pops up and its seriously day 3.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
No doubt i was on this log last night and i had serious reading to do to catch up. I pop on today and wow again another page just pops up and its seriously day 3.
Focus bruv..focus..lol

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
subbed too :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome you two!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow can't believe this is already on page 8, this thread is going to be one epic thread i have a feeling.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is today...day 5? I can't remember when I started! I have noticed an increase in aggression the past couple days as well as some other mental signs of being "on." I think the beast is starting to unleash guys!
Also have been catching myself randomly flexing lol, which is something I normally do when I'm on, a good sign of increased confidence.
I planned on hitting the gym yesterday but due to a wrist injury I had to take the day off. It doesn't look sprained, but it feels like I maybe jammed it or something :( Can't do any pressing movements with my hand bent back, but don't worry, I've got some tricks up my sleeve. Nothing can stop Flex on his quest to Boldness!!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
What is today...day 5? I can't remember when I started! I have noticed an increase in aggression the past couple days as well as some other mental signs of being "on." I think the beast is starting to unleash guys!
Also have been catching myself randomly flexing lol, which is something I normally do when I'm on, a good sign of increased confidence.
I planned on hitting the gym yesterday but due to a wrist injury I had to take the day off. It doesn't look sprained, but it feels like I maybe jammed it or something :( Can't do any pressing movements with my hand bent back, but don't worry, I've got some tricks up my sleeve. Nothing can stop Flex on his quest to Boldness!!!!
Interesting your feeling on already..this is exciting....I may have to try this pbold stuff..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting your feeling on already..this is exciting....I may have to try this pbold stuff..
The confidence could be all in my head, but the aggression/quick temper is telling me it's starting to kick in, definitely a good sign! It's one of those things that you just catch yourself on out of nowhere, you know that feeling.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The confidence could be all in my head, but the aggression/quick temper is telling me it's starting to kick in, definitely a good sign! It's one of those things that you just catch yourself on out of nowhere, you know that feeling.
Agree, best feeling .....

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Increased aggression is alwasy nice! wow...