FL3X is getting wet! Taurus Nutrition's P-Bold beta log (Sponsored)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
nice info on the ingredients!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Liquid egg whites, I buy them in a carton. This is something new to me and it's been working fairly well so far. Matt Porter suggested it. Only thing I can suggest is don't put that sh!t in a blender. What you end up with is orange juice on the bottom of a foamy undrinkable mass lol.
Either gotta stir it up or just chase the whites with the OJ, I've done both now lol. The best way I've tried so far is to throw the OJ, maize, and a tablespoon of honey in a blender and blend it up, then dump it in a shaker cup that has the whites already in it, then swirl it around til it looks mixed.
A guy at work suggested liquid eggs whites store bought for me to put in my shakes. I have yet to try it. Is that what you were using?

Also I noticed you eat a lot of carbs 50% of cals come from carbs and you adjust accordingly for fat gain now I like personally the 40/30/30-45/35/20 but you see any major benefits with the extra carbs?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great job flex, and yes the double dose before your workout is fine.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn! i wake up to an update like this:D... off to work, saving the world:)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro, I am very interested in this and I will be following along..SJ

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liquid egg whites, I buy them in a carton. This is something new to me and it's been working fairly well so far. Matt Porter suggested it. Only thing I can suggest is don't put that sh!t in a blender. What you end up with is orange juice on the bottom of a foamy undrinkable mass lol.
Either gotta stir it up or just chase the whites with the OJ, I've done both now lol. The best way I've tried so far is to throw the OJ, maize, and a tablespoon of honey in a blender and blend it up, then dump it in a shaker cup that has the whites already in it, then swirl it around til it looks mixed.
YUMMY!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A guy at work suggested liquid eggs whites store bought for me to put in my shakes. I have yet to try it. Is that what you were using?

Also I noticed you eat a lot of carbs 50% of cals come from carbs and you adjust accordingly for fat gain now I like personally the 40/30/30-45/35/20 but you see any major benefits with the extra carbs?
Yessir, straight up store bought liquid egg whites out of a carton. Anybody know a website I can order bulk?

About the carbs. While protein is important, I used to be a low carb kinda guy. Most days I was probably only getting in about 70-100 grams total. I just simply wasn't gaining at all. Since I have upped my carbs to the new ratio I pretty much unlocked my body's gaining ability and haven't gone back. Notice slightly more energy throughout the day too.

Great job flex, and yes the double dose before your workout is fine.
Perfect :)

Nice log! Looking forward to it!
Thanks for the hormones ;)

Nice bro, I am very interested in this and I will be following along..SJ
Glad to have you along bro

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn! i wake up to an update like this:D... off to work, saving the world:)
You a cop? Sorry. Police officer?
If so, I was totally kidding about the a-dex :p
Off to bed for this guy...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true about the carbs. Its just a lot easier to gain on carbs. Specially when you are already getting huge, like FL3X is

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick note first:
The quick dose cap is fun :)
It's tempting me to run inject one day lol.
Just pop the oral syringe loaded with air in the nipple on top, push in 1mL of air, turn upside down, and pull out 1mL of goodness.
I go a little over 1mL cuz some seems to stay inside the syringe.

Night yall

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Quick note first:
The quick dose cap is fun :)
It's tempting me to run inject one day lol.
Just pop the oral syringe loaded with air in the nipple on top, push in 1mL of air, turn upside down, and pull out 1mL of goodness.
I go a little over 1mL cuz some seems to stay inside the syringe.

Night yall
How many cycles have u ran?
I'm on my 1st are you about 4-5 cycles deep?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EggWhites-International.com bubba

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many cycles have u ran?
I'm on my 1st are you about 4-5 cycles deep?
lol 4-5 this month.... Na just playing around. Good updates brosef! Keep it up and definitely get those pics up man!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
holy sheit.....i just find this thread and already it's on page 4, damn!!!got to admit i am a little jealous flex, i've heard lots of good things about eric's new ph's......good luck!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
holy sheit.....i just find this thread and already it's on page 4, damn!!!got to admit i am a little jealous flex, i've heard lots of good things about eric's new ph's......good luck!
Glad you could make it tom

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First dose of the day down the hatch! Was the first thing in my mouth before work (nohomo) and then I drank my egg whites/oj/creatine/maize shake with a couple fish oils. Got to work and drank a cup of whole milk and had 2 tbsp natty peanut butter too. THINK THAT'S ENOUGH FATS? Lol.

I have a feeling this stuff has kicked in already. Took my last dose of the day at around 6 am and when I went to bed an hour later I started sweating BAD. First sign of it working is a good case of the night sweats!
Thanks for stopping in btw bigt.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Chugging egg whites seems to be the next best thing I know several people that do this now lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer the cooked variety myself.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First dose of the day down the hatch! Was the first thing in my mouth before work (nohomo) and then I drank my egg whites/oj/creatine/maize shake with a couple fish oils. Got to work and drank a cup of whole milk and had 2 tbsp natty peanut butter too. THINK THAT'S ENOUGH FATS? Lol.

I have a feeling this stuff has kicked in already. Took my last dose of the day at around 6 am and when I went to bed an hour later I started sweating BAD. First sign of it working is a good case of the night sweats!
Thanks for stopping in btw bigt.
WOW already kicking in!? Damn. That's some good shiet Taurus sent you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WOW already kicking in!? Damn. That's some good shiet Taurus sent you.
lets hope, i am really pulling for taurus on this one.....give it hell, fl3x!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang i've been laggings on checking the log's i'm in for the greatness of this log. Tear it up man!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back read all the pages and everything sounds awesome man. Your going some serious Beast Mode I'm liking the log for sure very detailed. Can't wait for the pics!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little late, but I am soooooooooooo in for this. I see they now have improved oral syringes. The original 5a OHP syringes sucked. Nice job listening to customer feedback on that one, props to the boys at Taurus on that! :thumbs:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow guess I need to work less. Been busy, how did i mis this. Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little late, but I am soooooooooooo in for this. I see they now have improved oral syringes. The original 5a OHP syringes sucked. Nice job listening to customer feedback on that one, props to the boys at Taurus on that! :thumbs:
We listened to the feedback and the 5aOHP had some flaws with the syringe but i think we went and fixed it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great job so far flex, and yes the syringes have improved

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Time to pug my log and let you guys know I took warcrafts bottle pic because my camera is sucking.
Malleus gets Bold on P-Bold First PH Cycle!!!! by Taurus-(Sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, dude, when this one's over, it'll be a friggin novel!! Lol. Lookin good so far! I'll be following this log too!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bigt, johnny, taman, john, prep, thanks for the kind words.
Malleus and enhanced, welcome, and good luck with yours!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Curious how many cycles have you ran in the past fl3x?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
H-drol, h-drol/trenadrol, Alpha One, superdrol, boladrol, dbol/andromass, andromass/androhard bridged into transaderm/alphamass....I think that's it. I might be missing something.
so 7?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Cool man must be nice to be back on again... I'm only on day 3 of pct for hdrol and I miss the full feeling already :( lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude its very nice being back on lol. No full feeling yet but its just nice!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same question I asked a while back Flex overlooked me

:joke:
I was just hoping that somebody would have seen my application in the original promo thread and didn't need me to repeat it :p

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I was just hoping that somebody would have seen my application in the original promo thread and didn't need me to repeat it :p
O sorry if this was answered there I didn't look through the promo thread at all lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a question I need answered asap.
I don't see it written anywhere on the bottle but, should I be keeping this refrigerated? I have been. But I don't know if I need to.
Seems like some liquids need it and some don't.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Did they ship it with an ice pack or some sort of refrigeration? If not then I am sure the answer is no I doubt they would allow it to be in transit for several days in the heat if it needed to be refrigerated.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did they ship it with an ice pack or some sort of refrigeration? If not then I am sure the answer is no I doubt they would allow it to be in transit for several days in the heat if it needed to be refrigerated.
Well...their warehouse is probably about 30 degrees right now, and it shipped in 6 hours of cold weather...just wondering though if after opening it needs to be ya know what I mean? I know when I took Sustain Alpha liquivade it was to be kept cold after opening. So I'm confused I guess.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Well...their warehouse is probably about 30 degrees right now, and it shipped in 6 hours of cold weather...just wondering though if after opening it needs to be ya know what I mean? I know when I took Sustain Alpha liquivade it was to be kept cold after opening. So I'm confused I guess.
True I am in a hot area lol. Honestly I would never think to refrigerate it unless it said it on the package so it is good you are on top of your game here incase that is the case

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can check in with the bossman on the subject of what it should be stored at. But dang this is becoming a novel already.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I wouldnt think so honestly...

Extreme temperature changes would actually increase or decrease the density of most lipophilic solutions and could quite honestly distort dosing....

I wouldnt bother with it, Id keep in cool of course, dont go leaving it on the toaster oven or anything (for the same reason as previous PLUS possibly causing diff constituents to separate that make up the solution...)

IDK what the saturation level is either but it may even cause the actives to crash...

whats the extra ingredients for the solution??? did you add that to the OP as well????