FL3X is getting wet! Taurus Nutrition's P-Bold beta log (Sponsored)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
dang.... Id die if I couldnt eat pizza... I love that Im bulking right now and taking massive amounts of GDA's... I have pizza a couple times a week.

I really feel for you matt, your a trooper to be able to do what you do with such a limiting diet.

And flexy.... bro... kick that fool to the curb already... did he even get some regular work yet? how is he even making rent? he woulda been out WELL before bouncing that rent check, but def out in a flash after... Get the GF to move in and ease the rent for you if you hafta... Or just stick it solo for a bit... anything would be better then keeping a parasite like that around.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
dang.... Id die if I couldnt eat pizza... I love that Im bulking right now and taking massive amounts of GDA's... I have pizza a couple times a week.

I really feel for you matt, your a trooper to be able to do what you do with such a limiting diet.

And flexy.... bro... kick that fool to the curb already... did he even get some regular work yet? how is he even making rent? he woulda been out WELL before bouncing that rent check, but def out in a flash after... Get the GF to move in and ease the rent for you if you hafta... Or just stick it solo for a bit... anything would be better then keeping a parasite like that around.
Everything u said is real talk. I owe u reps.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Man thanks, I work really hard with what I have. I don't consider it a hard though, its a problem, I can solve it, end of story lol. I just hate it when others have to worry about it though.... like going out to eat... most places here aren't so sensitive to this problem.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah sucks you can't it the amount of carbs others can but on the bright side it helps you be pretty in touch with your diet, which is one thing a lot of us could spend a little more time on!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang. What happened to my update? I did it on the fly in my car this morning...

Ok, well to just sum it up I guess, here were my last two lifts:

Hack squat sled:
90x10, 180x5, 225x5, 270x5, 315x5

Weighted pull ups:
BW+45x5, BW+45x5, BWx15, BWx10

Back extensions:
Bodyweightx25 (3 sets)

Machine flyes:
2 sets of 20

Next day I did this workout:

DB clean and press:
45x10, 45x10, 45x7, 35x12

Bent over delt raise:
45x5 (4 sets)

Leg press:
90x10, 180x5, 225x5, 270x5, 360x5

Run the rack on side delt raises:
40lbs all the way down to 10's

Today marks day one of PCT!
Kinda bummed but all good things must end and now I can start preparing for next cycle lol.
Will get a weigh in and some more notes later.....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang. What happened to my update? I did it on the fly in my car this morning...

Ok, well to just sum it up I guess, here were my last two lifts:

Hack squat sled:
90x10, 180x5, 225x5, 270x5, 315x5

Weighted pull ups:
BW+45x5, BW+45x5, BWx15, BWx10

Back extensions:
Bodyweightx25 (3 sets)

Machine flyes:
2 sets of 20

Next day I did this workout:

DB clean and press:
45x10, 45x10, 45x7, 35x12

Bent over delt raise:
45x5 (4 sets)

Leg press:
90x10, 180x5, 225x5, 270x5, 360x5

Run the rack on side delt raises:
40lbs all the way down to 10's

Today marks day one of PCT!
Kinda bummed but all good things must end and now I can start preparing for next cycle lol.
Will get a weigh in and some more notes later.....
Dang PCT. Im on week 3 of my PCT... I want to be on again lol.

SOON.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that sucks about PCT..Im jumping in again tomorrow. 5aohp, M1D as test base, Ursol Xt, with a touch of raspberry ketones. Should see some really good fat loss and awesome recomp!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that sucks about PCT..Im jumping in again tomorrow. 5aohp, M1D as test base, Ursol Xt, with a touch of raspberry ketones. Should see some really good fat loss and awesome recomp!!!!
Nice, that'll be fun. Is the 5aohp working out pretty well for everyone? I was thinking about grabbing some just to have. Wouldn't be able to run it for a long time since I have everything mapped out thru June though.
You got any GDA's to run too?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, that'll be fun. Is the 5aohp working out pretty well for everyone? I was thinking about grabbing some just to have. Wouldn't be able to run it for a long time since I have everything mapped out thru June though.

You guys need to get some Need2Slin ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome feedback on 5aohp, dry gains, no sides.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Crazy tat bro

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man...Took 4 hours and still not done...I knew the dude back from High School. He's pumped that I dont have a lot off tats and I want alot more. He said he'll do anything I want for pretty good price too

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man...Took 4 hours and still not done...I knew the dude back from High School. He's pumped that I dont have a lot off tats and I want alot more. He said he'll do anything I want for pretty good price too
Anything?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HYYYYELLO!
Update/final results & review in progress...stay tuned!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BEFORE STATS

Chest: 46.5"
Shoulders: 52"
Neck: 19"
Thighs: 23.5"

Glutes: 41"
Calves: 17.25"
Left Bicep: 16.25"
Right Bicep: 16.5"

Weight: 207-210 lbs

Bodyfat %: 11%

AFTER STATS

Chest: 47.5" +1"
Shoulders: 53.5" +1.5"
Thighs: 24.5" +1"
Glutes: 42" +1"
Calves: 17.5" +.5"
Right bicep: 16.5" (no change)
Left bicep: 16.25" (no change)

Weight: 219 lbs +9-12 lbs

Bodyfat %: 12.5% ++1-1.5%

Final thoughts:

Well when I first started P-Bold, it was brand new to the market and I was one of the first to test it out. It was initially thought to be a straight up wet bulker, but later was shown to be not so wet, containing ATD it actually blocked a little bit of estrogen conversion, which in turn provided for drier than expected gains.
I was aiming for 5k calories most days, and I stuck to my "bulking" plan throughout the full 8 weeks on this. I ended up running through 4 bottles. My first bottle I ran 4-6mL/day for about 3 weeks total I believe, second bottle I bumped up to 8mL til it was gone, and then I ended up bumping to 10mL and then 12mL with the last two bottles.
In all honesty I felt the same effects strength/vascularity wise from 8mL that I did with 10-12mL. Perhaps running at 10mL for the duration of cycle may have shown some different results, but this compound seems to have a "built up" effect. It's not like Superdrol where you can just jump on at 30mg/day and add 10 lbs in the first week. Going full dose at the beginning of a cycle with P-Bold probably wouldn't make much of a difference. I'm sure it would make some but not a huge difference, as the original Bold also was shown to have a kind of built up effect to it as well.

My favorite thing about this cycle was the strength gains I was seeing. Seemed like every single workout I was adding 5-10 and sometimes even 20 lbs to my lifts, sticking with a 5x5 routine for the length of the cycle.

Strength: Very noticeable, one of the main highlights of this compound for myself, and looking at the logs, it was the same for others.

Vascularity: No doubt, definitely noticeable.

Appetite: Saw an increase in appetite.

Mass gains: They were there, but it was not the highlight for me. If I were to have eaten barely above maintenance on this, I feel like it would be an awesome recomp compound.

Sense of well being: I don't really think I saw much in this department. There were days when I felt invincible but working shift work it's really hard to assess something like this. One thing that was noticeable though was an "adrenal rush" feeling about 20-30 minutes after dosing P-Bold. I would recommend one of your doses be as close as possible to your workout.

Closing thoughts...
P-Bold definitely seems like one of those compounds that has built up benefits, and needs to be run for a longer cycle duration. I think it would be great to see someone kickstart this with a strong methyl for an all out bulk without much fat gain. I also think it would be great to see someone run a straight up cut with this, running at 6-8mL/day for 6-8 weeks, I feel like eating at maintenance cals and doing this would be a pretty awesome cut.

Would I run this again?
I think I would. If I can only have the ATD version, it would have to be my base in a bulk, kicked with a stronger compound. I would use the P-Bold to minimize fat gains and solidify/add strength throughout the cycle. If I can get ahold of a P-Bold without ATD I would be all over it for a solo bulk in the future.

P-Bold is yet another successful PH for Taurus, props to you guys and thanks so much for allowing me to use this! It was a blast!

Anything I might have forgot to mention or you would like to know more about, ask here or PM me!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH, yeah, let's not forget my PR's. I am having a hard time digging it up but I believe I added 50lbs to my deadlift, 60lbs to my squats, 25lbs to my BB rows, and I think 10lbs to my flat press?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awsome final review and another epic log!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S.
I PR'd on deadlifts again :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I really like about your log..Minus the PR's...is the fact you gained all that weight and didnt go up that much in BF%...makes me really excited to use this stuff. Flex..thanks again for a great log.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very solid log bro! Good results too for sure!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log FL3X. The numbers tell the truth. I too would rather see it without the AI included and just take care of that aspect myself. Then you can regulate both doses seperately. Heck, maybe P-Bold would be a little cheaper as a result...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I really like about your log..Minus the PR's...is the fact you gained all that weight and didnt go up that much in BF%...makes me really excited to use this stuff. Flex..thanks again for a great log.
Amen, keep in mind I was at a huge caloric surplus as well. Not just on lift days but pretty much all days. I was getting paranoid but that's really not bad for going ~1k over maintenance!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
BEFORE STATS

Chest: 46.5"
Shoulders: 52"
Thighs: 23.5"

Glutes: 41"
Calves: 17.25"
Left Bicep: 16.25"
Right Bicep: 16.5"

Weight: 207-210 lbs

Bodyfat %: 11%

AFTER STATS

Chest: 47.5" +1"
Shoulders: 53.5" +1.5"
Thighs: 24.5" +1"
Glutes: 42" +1"
Calves: 17.5" +.5"
Right bicep: 16.5" (no change)
Left bicep: 16.25" (no change)

Weight: 219 lbs +9-12 lbs

Bodyfat %: 12.5% ++1-1.5%

Final thoughts:

Well when I first started P-Bold, it was brand new to the market and I was one of the first to test it out. It was initially thought to be a straight up wet bulker, but later was shown to be not so wet, containing ATD it actually blocked a little bit of estrogen conversion, which in turn provided for drier than expected gains.
I was aiming for 5k calories most days, and I stuck to my "bulking" plan throughout the full 8 weeks on this. I ended up running through 4 bottles. My first bottle I ran 4-6mL/day for about 3 weeks total I believe, second bottle I bumped up to 8mL til it was gone, and then I ended up bumping to 10mL and then 12mL with the last two bottles.
In all honesty I felt the same effects strength/vascularity wise from 8mL that I did with 10-12mL. Perhaps running at 10mL for the duration of cycle may have shown some different results, but this compound seems to have a "built up" effect. It's not like Superdrol where you can just jump on at 30mg/day and add 10 lbs in the first week. Going full dose at the beginning of a cycle with P-Bold probably wouldn't make much of a difference. I'm sure it would make some but not a huge difference, as the original Bold also was shown to have a kind of built up effect to it as well.

My favorite thing about this cycle was the strength gains I was seeing. Seemed like every single workout I was adding 5-10 and sometimes even 20 lbs to my lifts, sticking with a 5x5 routine for the length of the cycle.

Strength: Very noticeable, one of the main highlights of this compound for myself, and looking at the logs, it was the same for others.

Vascularity: No doubt, definitely noticeable.

Appetite: Saw an increase in appetite.

Mass gains: They were there, but it was not the highlight for me. If I were to have eaten barely above maintenance on this, I feel like it would be an awesome recomp compound.

Sense of well being: I don't really think I saw much in this department. There were days when I felt invincible but working shift work it's really hard to assess something like this. One thing that was noticeable though was an "adrenal rush" feeling about 20-30 minutes after dosing P-Bold. I would recommend one of your doses be as close as possible to your workout.

Closing thoughts...
P-Bold definitely seems like one of those compounds that has built up benefits, and needs to be run for a longer cycle duration. I think it would be great to see someone kickstart this with a strong methyl for an all out bulk without much fat gain. I also think it would be great to see someone run a straight up cut with this, running at 6-8mL/day for 6-8 weeks, I feel like eating at maintenance cals and doing this would be a pretty awesome cut.

Would I run this again?
I think I would. If I can only have the ATD version, it would have to be my base in a bulk, kicked with a stronger compound. I would use the P-Bold to minimize fat gains and solidify/add strength throughout the cycle. If I can get ahold of a P-Bold without ATD I would be all over it for a solo bulk in the future.

P-Bold is yet another successful PH for Taurus, props to you guys and thanks so much for allowing me to use this! It was a blast!

Anything I might have forgot to mention or you would like to know more about, ask here or PM me!!!

Awesome run and great review. Good job Fl3x !! Thanks for doing this.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the dosage for advance users would be typically 8-10ml ??10ml would last 12days/bottle ?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
So the dosage for advance users would be typically 8-10ml ??10ml would last 12days/bottle ?
No, flex is a freak and likes to test his limits. Users have noticed results with 4 ml a day. I would say advanced would be 6-8, but not needed. With proper training, nutrition and rest results will come with rec dosing.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't gibe you a correct answer on this but that's what worked best for me.
I would really like to try it without ATD sometime.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, flex is a freak and likes to test his limits. Users have noticed results with 4 ml a day. I would say advanced would be 6-8, but not needed. With proper training, nutrition and rest results will come with rec dosing.
^^^^^

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I couldn't gibe you a correct answer on this but that's what worked best for me.
I would really like to try it without ATD sometime.
This will be the product we have chosen to go with for now. Potentially in the future, but the plan for now is the Pbold you tested.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yeah I see he's a beast lol

Hey can you put up a stack on your website to save some $$ Or Pm me please
I would experiment and run it for 8weeks and compare it to eq

:)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123