first time test cyp user

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
so i was feeling my chest today and noticed what felt kind liek alump but also felt kind like fat but i can kinda move it around and it does hrt a lil to push on it like a knot in a muscle...is this gyno? does gyno always hurt? anyone with eperience with gyno? im worried
go to your dr. everyone can speculate. if your not sure have it verified. then have the doc put you on a good AI if it is gyno.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
or you just try to add Erase. A lot of us on TRT use it with great success.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i do have erase pro layin around....only thing is though i cant afford to be on erase all the tiem, so it owudl really only be a temporary fix right? or does it get rid of gyno and kind akeep it away? sorry if tehse are dumb questions i appreciate the help

lboston

lboston

Awards
i do have erase pro layin around....only thing is though i cant afford to be on erase all the tiem, so it owudl really only be a temporary fix right? or does it get rid of gyno and kind akeep it away? sorry if tehse are dumb questions i appreciate the help
If you use erase with your TRT protocol you can take maybe two the day of injection and two the following day. That way it will help ensure the test doesn't convert a high angling to E2.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe ill try that..........thanks, or maybe ill give it more time? what woudl u guys do

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i always wanted to try hcg when i came off trt but my endo always jsut said it was too expensive :-( i wonder if it would work
1000UI/ml, 10 ml bottle

So technically I have ten doses, but doc only wants me to take 7, alternating every other day.

Started today.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice......g/l lemme know how it works, i want to try hcg.........how much did it cost?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok well i injected tonight, do i take an erase pro? and it says to take with your first meal, my first is also my last and is late, is that still ok?........i was also todl taht bps endo surge woudl help free up test, do u think that woudl be beneficial?

lboston

lboston

Awards
ok well i injected tonight, do i take an erase pro? and it says to take with your first meal, my first is also my last and is late, is that still ok?........i was also todl taht bps endo surge woudl help free up test, do u think that woudl be beneficial?
Erase will free up test by lowering estrogen. If just stick to one compound.

It would be fine to take the erase the morning after your night time injection.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
I would get blood tests w/o an anti estrogen, them one with erase and finally get one with arimidex or aromasin. Make sure you are not wasting time or money....

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine was $125 for 10000u. No doctor I know would prescribe it and since I have already had my kids, that is a ridiculous amount to get my nuts a little bigger.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn that is alot........i know my insuracne woudltn cover it my insurance sux lol.....my plan right now since ive had bloods done once is im gonna take 1 erase pro the night of my injections and 1 the night after so only 2 a week when my test is highest....sound liek a good idea, or should i take more?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
damn that is alot........i know my insuracne woudltn cover it my insurance sux lol.....my plan right now since ive had bloods done once is im gonna take 1 erase pro the night of my injections and 1 the night after so only 2 a week when my test is highest....sound liek a good idea, or should i take more?
2 erase pro a week won't due much... I would get a month worth of adex for cheap will last a long time and be better for your needs.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Everyone will aromataze at different levels, for me at 200 mg/ week, I take 1 erase/ day, and my last E2 was at 26, not bad in my opinion.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i have 2bottlsoferase but id like to make it last, amybe take in like 5 out of 7 days? or should i takealldays?....... what is ade and where do i get it