First night of intimidate

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt this be kinda like creatine - once it is fully saturated, there really shouldnt make a huge difference in when you take it?
Creatine has no affinity for receptors. NDMA does, so I think it would matter more than anything. It would almost be comparable to phenibut (having affinity for GABA-B receptors) and thinking that since you've taken it for so long that it must be 'fully saturated', so why not take it whenever? I know that there is comparing apples and oranges, but this instance would be more like comparing McIntosh apples to Granny Smith apples in the sense that they both act on a receptor to exert a physiological action and if there is a side effect of enhanced sleep, it would be preferential to take it before bed.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
1. We did not notice as significant sleep enhancement when taken earlier in the day. It was slightly present, but nowhere near as pronounced.
2. Not that we are aware of. We had severeal testers who had used DAA in the past so we could have them compare their results. They each said Intimidate > DAA.

For certain hormone increases yes...for the IGF-1, IGF-2, and HGH increases, we highly suggest taking it at night.
I didn't see that you answered this. Thanks.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
just idlely wondering.. I am better off taking things at night, less chance for burping which comes up for me taking things on an empty stomach.

Interestingly enough DAA never caused me any issues / discomfort. Guess I was lucky there it seems?

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
Yeah, just caught that AFTER I posted. What a douche

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rodefeeh Nutrition / Health 6
bell1986 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 33
Nutrition / Health 6
TallyBigDog Anabolics 6
Supplements 17