PCT night Sweats......?

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
I just have a question....my pct night sweats are becoming worse than my on cycle sweats.

Ran a 10week low dose body comp cycle (250sust & 200trenE weekly) directly into a 10 week building cycle (500 sust & 400 tren E weekly). Last pin was 8/19/23

Using hcg, nolva , clomid. PCT

2 week break between last pin before pct started. Did run HCG ahead of time while running low dose nolva 10mg daily. Hcg 1500, 1500, 1000, 750, e5d....then onto 500iu eod (with nolva 40 amd clomid 50.daily)

I am in week 2 of actual pct (40/50) and week 3 since hcg started. 6 weeks since last pin of tren 8/9 and last dose test 8/19.

Im just wondering if by experience any of you guys have or do experimece the same?

It seems days i work out hard i sweat more; which was the case on cycle as well. Still making gains and seeing changes. I swear HCG is like the juice in combination with clomid/Nolva it can seem very much anabolic.

Just looking for some of you guys input, i understand bloodwork just looking for possi ilities from experience and who has experienced similiar issue or how common it is. Thank you much brothers.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have never pinned anything. But I believe tren is in the deca family. Possibly prolactin is raised???

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have heard this about Tren but supposed to stop after cessation. I agree with @98FATBOY it is probably elevated prolactin.
Caber, P5P, Vitamin E, Mucuna L Dopa, etc

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I doubt it's a prolactin issue. Idk about you but if I spent 20 weeks on tren I wouldn't be surprised that things were going wrong, where's the bloodwork cus I'm sure it's a **** show but it might/should give us clues

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Estrogen, prolactin, cortisol, thyroid are all effected, tren is also neuro (brain) and kidney toxic.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just spit balling random things that could have a hand in the issue.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have heard this about Tren but supposed to stop after cessation. I agree with @98FATBOY it is probably elevated prolactin.
Caber, P5P, Vitamin E, Mucuna L Dopa, etc
You could also mega dose B6 for a prolactin issue but It’s a guessing game w/out blood work. I thought I was taking Mk-677 and Cardarine. Something was spiked w something and I did what you are doing right now, throwing **** at the wall and hoping something sticks. I know I did more harm than good going this route. You ran way heavier and longer than I did. Think big picture as far as quality of life now and down the road. Is it hard for you to get bloods done? You spent a decent amount on a 20 week run. Bloods r 200ish tops in U.S.