non stim night time appetite suppressant

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
hi

I’m after some supplement to supress my appetite at night obv non stim so I can sleep ok.

I’m currently trying to cut for holiday in September, quite lean at about 13% body fat so abs are showing a bit

my diet is spot on during day at work but on a night i go home have my tea and end up eating sweets and biscuits.

my partner isn’t really dieting so she buys sweets and crap for my son so we all seem to eat sweets before bed!!

I feel hungry after my tea so i still eat, i know i be best eating something healthier than sweets but doesn’t help when my partner keeps buying them.
I’m on 2000 Cals which is 500 deficit, i thought about limiting my calories during day to balance my intake with crap i eat on a night but it train at 5am so I’m hungry as it is

I’m trying intermittent fasting to limit calories on morning but still find myself eating things i shouldn’t at night.

want something so supress my appetite on a night so after my tea I’m no starving.

thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried this one by Alpha Lion but I have heard good things. It's called night burn. There's a write up on it over at Strong Supplement Shop.

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried this one by Alpha Lion but I have heard good things. It's called night burn. There's a write up on it over at Strong Supplement Shop.

will look into it thanks mate

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can highly recommend Thermo Scorch and TTA-500 from SNS for reducing hunger. I wrote a review based on my experience here

SNS Thermo Scorch and TTA-500 Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com

I updated it 1 week after posting with this:

So i just wanted to post a little update.

Its now been just over 1 week since i ran out of Thermo Scorch and TTA-500. When i wrote that they reduced my hunger I didnt realize how much! This last week ive noticed an strongly increased food focus and hunger. So there is no doubt in my mind that they are a GREAT tool when dieting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use Lean Edge during the daytime and a dose later on in the evening, and then before bedtime have used both Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage with great results.

I'm a nighttime eater - I don't know how many times I've woken up in the mornings and been mad at myself bc I woke up in the middle of the night hungry and half asleep and just totally screwed my diet up.

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
SNS Lean Edge killed my late night appetite/cravings and is stim free.
It's packed full of other recomp/cut goodies too.
I've read lean edge few times on posts might try it out cheers mate

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I use Lean Edge during the daytime and a dose later on in the evening, and then before bedtime have used both Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage with great results.

I'm a nighttime eater - I don't know how many times I've woken up in the mornings and been mad at myself bc I woke up in the middle of the night hungry and half asleep and just totally screwed my diet up.

Yes I'm the same mate, just stuff my face with shite half asleep and then no further forward with progress if anything I go few days back as calories over haha

So u say lean edge morning dinner and evening 1 tablets 3 times a day?? Would u recommend this on its own or with thermoscorch or lipovantage?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes I'm the same mate, just stuff my face with shite half asleep and then no further forward with progress if anything I go few days back as calories over haha

So u say lean edge morning dinner and evening 1 tablets 3 times a day?? Would u recommend this on its own or with thermoscorch or lipovantage?
I can definitely relate to that haha.

Lean Edge you can dose either 2 capsules twice per day or 2 capsules 3x per day.

I definitely would suggest stacking Lean Edge with either Thermo Scorch or LipoVantage - I'm actually doing all three together, but that's more than most people would take. I've been doing a really supplement heavy fat loss regimen since Feb. I wasn't able to workout until this week, so had been relying on diet and supplements, and my diet isn't super strict. So I'm doing Lean Edge 2 caps 3x per day, Thermo Scorch in the morning, and LipoVantage at night.

But for those not wanting to do all 3, I would do Lean Edge + either Thermo Scorch or LipoVantage. Thermo Scorch gets a little more talk, but both are great products.

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I can definitely relate to that haha.

Lean Edge you can dose either 2 capsules twice per day or 2 capsules 3x per day.

I definitely would suggest stacking Lean Edge with either Thermo Scorch or LipoVantage - I'm actually doing all three together, but that's more than most people would take. I've been doing a really supplement heavy fat loss regimen since Feb. I wasn't able to workout until this week, so had been relying on diet and supplements, and my diet isn't super strict. So I'm doing Lean Edge 2 caps 3x per day, Thermo Scorch in the morning, and LipoVantage at night.

But for those not wanting to do all 3, I would do Lean Edge + either Thermo Scorch or LipoVantage. Thermo Scorch gets a little more talk, but both are great products.
Cheers for info mate, my diet is canny good apart from evening so might just give the lean edge a go and take them before evening meal and hopefully will suppress my appetite and not eat other stuff

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I did 3 caps twice per day. Three caps pre fasted cardio and three caps 20 minutes before last meal.
Might do same as that mate I I fast till dinner time
Cheers mate

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cheers for info mate, my diet is canny good apart from evening so might just give the lean edge a go and take them before evening meal and hopefully will suppress my appetite and not eat other stuff
If you're looking for maximum fat loss, I wouldn't just use a nighttime dose - I would go 2 to 3 caps twice per day.

I know you're talking about using it mainly for appetite control, but the overall goal being fat loss, I would use it 2 or 3 caps twice per day because its a great formula and targets fat loss through a variety of different angles.

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking for maximum fat loss, I wouldn't just use a nighttime dose - I would go 2 to 3 caps twice per day.

I know you're talking about using it mainly for appetite control, but the overall goal being fat loss, I would use it 2 or 3 caps twice per day because its a great formula and targets fat loss through a variety of different angles.
Fair point mate and yeh suppose if it's going to help with fat loss I will do it throughout the day, it makes sense

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair point mate and yeh suppose if it's going to help with fat loss I will do it throughout the day, it makes sense
If you're going to for a fat loss "stack", I can recommend Lean Edge with ThermoScorch. Just go with 1 or two caps of ThermoScorch to assess your stomach's tolerance before going for the full 3 caps first.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a little off topic but still deals with nighttime hunger. I can deal with hunger during the day and even when I go to bed. But during the last month of my cut when calories get really low, I lose at least 1-2 hours of sleep a night because I wake up hungry. Cortisol probably has something to do with it because I don't feel tired. Any product recommendations for this @sns8778? Slow-release Melatonin helps when I'm not cutting but it can't keep me asleep. I've also tried Sleep Assist XT and Api-Plex.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a little off topic but still deals with nighttime hunger. I can deal with hunger during the day and even when I go to bed. But during the last month of my cut when calories get really low, I lose at least 1-2 hours of sleep a night because I wake up hungry. Cortisol probably has something to do with it because I don't feel tired. Any product recommendations for this @sns8778? Slow-release Melatonin helps when I'm not cutting but it can't keep me asleep. I've also tried Sleep Assist XT and Api-Plex.
I would suggest Reduce XT.

Reduce XT is a great product and has years of great feedback and a lot of people use it, it just doesn't get talked about as much on here anymore - but is great for helping keep cortisol levels in check. We get a lot of positive feedback on it helping with people's moods as well.