first cycle pct confusion..kinda urgent need help bad

linus420

Awards
I'm on my 14th week of 650mg test and 400mg equi a week ( I dropped dose in half 2 weeks ago because I didn't have nolvadex I wanted to cycle off at 10 weeks) and I have nolvadex with HCG on the way, but I read your supposed to start pct 3 weeks after last injection and then the more experienced builders at the gym said to start taking nolvadex 1 week before last injection. I have had minimul side effects aside from a little acne and aggression. Someone can please clarify how to cycle off in detail with HCG it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Ok, HCG is for ON cycle not post. I'm going to guess by test you mean test cyp or enth if that is the case start nolva 2 weeks from last injection.

Next time have all of this stuff before starting the cycle.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow talk about dropping the ball but not the balls.

linus420

Awards
Ok, HCG is for ON cycle not post. I'm going to guess by test you mean test cyp or enth if that is the case start nolva 2 weeks from last injection.

Wells its a blend of 5 different kinds of testosterone

linus420

Awards

I ordered all the stuff at same time but my pct package never showed lol

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I ordered all the stuff at same time but my pct package never showed lol
i hope you learned you lesson here. dont start a cycle until your pct is in hand. yeah you may think i have 10-15 weeks for it to get here but what if something goes amiss and you need to start much sooner? well then you're screwed. besides not having everything on hand you dont even know how to use it properly when it does get here. great cycle bud. learn from your mistakes and move on

linus420

Awards
i hope you learned you lesson here. dont start a cycle until your pct is in hand. yeah you may think i have 10-15 weeks for it to get here but what if something goes amiss and you need to start much sooner? well then you're screwed. besides not having everything on hand you dont even know how to use it properly when it does get here. great cycle bud. learn from your mistakes and move on
Thanks for the criticism but I knew how to take it, every website I read on was different and I just wanted a seasoned bodybuilders advice. Lesson learned...

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 14th week of 650mg test and 400mg equi a week ( I dropped dose in half 2 weeks ago because I didn't have nolvadex I wanted to cycle off at 10 weeks) and I have nolvadex with HCG on the way, but I read your supposed to start pct 3 weeks after last injection and then the more experienced builders at the gym said to start taking nolvadex 1 week before last injection. I have had minimul side effects aside from a little acne and aggression. Someone can please clarify how to cycle off in detail with HCG it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Thanks for the criticism but I knew how to take it, every website I read on was different and I just wanted a seasoned bodybuilders advice. Lesson learned...
So you know how to take it........yet you made a whole thread asking how you should take it? People that know, don't have to ask.

Because you read a bunch of different possible solutions to a problem doesn't mean you know the solution.

May as well circle all the answers on a multiple choice test and claim that you know the right answer.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
it was constructive critism. and no you dont know how to use your pct products

linus420

Awards
it was constructive critism. and no you dont know how to use your pct products
I know, I deserve it but I'm sure some of y'all were noobs once...I was just wondering cuz theres so much different information and opinions on several sources and my trainer was locked up and I don't know anyone who has extensive knowledge of steroids so I had no choice but to make myself look like an idiot by coming here asking for real answers... I packed on 35 lbs so I suppose it was a good cycle ... thanks for the advice my next cycle I will be more prepared.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I know, I deserve it but I'm sure some of y'all were noobs once...I was just wondering cuz theres so much different information and opinions on several sources and my trainer was locked up and I don't know anyone who has extensive knowledge of steroids so I had no choice but to make myself look like an idiot by coming here asking for real answers... I packed on 35 lbs so I suppose it was a good cycle ... thanks for the advice my next cycle I will be more prepared.
yes we were all noobs at one time. but what makes people go nutty is how you presented the information, in your case not having pct on hand yet and obviously not knowing what to do with it when it gets there. you should have had a pct plan laid out for yourself and then presented it here for advice b4 your cycle and people would have gladly given you the advice you asked. i will give you a nice tip here. on these boards and others im sure there are hundreds of people who have ran the same cycle. i can also guarantee you that those threads also talk about pct. so search a little next time well in advance of your cycle then present your plan and ask for advice. you will get it. based on your last sentence i see you have at least manned up and see why people took shots at you as it was you. now you will be ready. good luck in future cycles

linus420

Awards
yes we were all noobs at one time. but what makes people go nutty is how you presented the information, in your case not having pct on hand yet and obviously not knowing what to do with it when it gets there. you should have had a pct plan laid out for yourself and then presented it here for advice b4 your cycle and people would have gladly given you the advice you asked. i will give you a nice tip here. on these boards and others im sure there are hundreds of people who have ran the same cycle. i can also guarantee you that those threads also talk about pct. so search a little next time well in advance of your cycle then present your plan and ask for advice. you will get it. based on your last sentence i see you have at least manned up and see why people took shots at you as it was you. now you will be ready. good luck in future cycles
Yes sir, but I did do some research on here but I don't have a computer at the moment, only a motorola droid and it was taking too much time and I'm impatient :/ I guess my trainer was a retard saying I don't need to worry about pct because it was my first cycle. Thanks for your time. Good luck to you as well my friend.

linus420

Awards
been 2 weeks since my last shot of test, and 3 weeks since my last shot of equi. I only dropped about 15 lbs since but im solid as **** and cut. About to start taking my nolvadex on tuesday...phew i feel surprisingly good i thought there would be some kind of depression or side effects from not having a shot but damn..i feel good