More cycle/PCT support supps confusion... ;O)

imjuschillin

Awards
Hello everyone.

My questions are regarding support cycles in PCT, and even during cycle.

First off, when on cycle how do you know if you should take a test booster. (say Diesel test PCT?) Or should you just take one afterwards, or not at all? What about an AI during cycle??

Next, AI's and cortisol control supps. How do you know which compounds need these (Epi, Bold, H-Drol???) and when to start them and their dosages? AI's are only needed with compounds known to aromatise? OK, but which are they? Grrrr. Lolz.

I understand about a SERM more or less, but in all these threads about PCT and cycles, people only mention these things half the time, then another time they aren't mentioned, then some say you could add em, etc.. I am sure I'm not alone on my confusion here....

Thanks everyone!!

Cheers!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone.

My questions are regarding support cycles in PCT, and even during cycle.

First off, when on cycle how do you know if you should take a test booster. (say Diesel test PCT?) Or should you just take one afterwards, or not at all? What about an AI during cycle??

Next, AI's and cortisol control supps. How do you know which compounds need these (Epi, Bold, H-Drol???) and when to start them and their dosages? AI's are only needed with compounds known to aromatise? OK, but which are they? Grrrr. Lolz.

I understand about a SERM more or less, but in all these threads about PCT and cycles, people only mention these things half the time, then another time they aren't mentioned, then some say you could add em, etc.. I am sure I'm not alone on my confusion here....

Thanks everyone!!

Cheers!
Google.....

And serm is a must on most AAS/PH cycles.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run a test booster in PCT

cortisol control sup starting 3rd week of PCT

serm starting day 1 of pct, doenst matter when u take it

dont really need AIs for legal ph/ds

imjuschillin

Awards
Run a test booster in PCT

cortisol control sup starting 3rd week of PCT

serm starting day 1 of pct, doenst matter when u take it

dont really need AIs for legal ph/ds
OK, cool, thanks man!

So, Is the Diesel test hardcore good for the test booster, run it the whole time of PCT?

What would the 'best' cort control one be? I keep hearing Lean FX and Activate Extreme for PCT. But, only Lean FX is a cort blocker right?

OK, I can skip an AI, I think I've read that with a SERM they aren't really needed anyway, but perhaps when coming off the SERM to counter rebound? Some of the natty test boosters are AI's as well, no? So the above Diesel product may do kinda '2 in 1'?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that would be fine for a test booster

suppress c and reduce xt are great cortisol control supps

Are you or arnt you gonna run a SERM?

imjuschillin

Awards
that would be fine for a test booster

suppress c and reduce xt are great cortisol control supps

Are you or arnt you gonna run a SERM?
If/when I make the jump, def a SERM, already got Nolva and Clomid on hand! That's why i really wanna have a firm grip on all angles before I do this. Want it to be smooth and productive :)

I'll look into them 2 products you mentioned too!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If/when I make the jump, def a SERM, already got Nolva and Clomid on hand! That's why i really wanna have a firm grip on all angles before I do this. Want it to be smooth and productive :)

I'll look into them 2 products you mentioned too!
sounds great! Glad you are on top of things

Nolva
20/20/10/10

or

Clomid
50/50/50/50

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
perhaps add some creatine

imjuschillin

Awards
Thanks war and roch... Appreciate you taking the time

Oh yeah, I got me a cupboard full o' goodies.

I gots: creatine, fish oils, taurine, glutamine, BCAA, Liv52, Vit C, Mult vit (Animal pak, really like Universal stuff.) Epi, Bold, H-Drol. Packs of Clomi, and of Nolva. 2 container of cycle support, one bottle of post cycle support (annobolic innovations both) iForce reversitol V2. I also have prot powder. Diesel test and jack3d are in the mail.

Phew!!!..... I think that's it. So, AI and/or cort control is all I think I have left to get to my my arsenal complete! I want to make sure I avoid any "performance issues"... Lol. The GF is just too damn good for me to be losing my edge there, hahaha!

As you can read, I have a lot of stuff set aside for if or when I do this. I say if because well, long story short, I just still haven't decided 100% I will, but if I do, I want to do it right, I value my health, I mean along with looking good, feeling good, and being functional... our health is why we go to the gym and push ourselves, right? So if I do it, I simply wanna be prepared like no ones business!!!! Hahaha

Back to the research I go!!... It never ends.... Lolzzzz

Cheers!!