First Cycle Help, OL Ep15tane + DermaTr3st Stack

eddiesr123

eddiesr123

Awards
I have been researching PHs forever and finally decided on a first cycle and BOOM they get banned LOL but not before I bought 1 bottle of Trest and 2 bottles of Epi that I kinda been sitting on for the last month. I was thinking of running a cycle now and then again during the summer.

I am 29 years old (30 this June) and been lifting consistently since I was 17. I am 6'2 225 about 12% body fat and been wanting to take it to the next level or maybe at least get my feet wet and see if I like it or not. Like I stated I have never run a cycle before and I am looking for some major help, this is what I got so far:

Cycle:
OL Ep15tane 30/45/45/45/45/45
OL DermaTr3st 0/0/50/50/50/50 (was thinking of starting it 3rd week since a lot of loggers said thats when lethargy/libido drops)

On Cycle:
OL Tudca
AI Sports Cycle Support 2.0
Taurine
Maybe OL Ar1macare Pro if good enough AI or would opt for something stronger?
Super Cissus/Fish Oil/Orange Triad for joints

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
OL Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
Do I need an AI in PCT with Tr3st? I know I wouldn't need it with solo Epi....
Maybe DAA if needed but I wouldn't run it without Inhibit P, some say DAA is useless in PCT some love it, what do you guys think?
Opinions on low dosed Osta?

I know I need an AI on cycle with Tr3st and since formestane is now banned as well I am not sure what I should go with. I am only running Tr3st as a base for libido and lethargy and was wondering if the 50mg of Arimistane in Ar1macare Pro would be enough or if I should go for something stronger like Arimidex, Letro, ect.

Lastly, do you guys think I should just run the Epi solo on my first run? I been lifting for 10+ years put on some serious size naturally, diet, cardio are A+. Have done my research. I reallllllly wanna avoid lethargy and libido issues.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are planning on running 2 separate Epi cycles it may be a good idea to start with a solo cycle first. Although 50mg of tr3st is at the low end, it is a powerful steroid regardless. And when you do run it you will most likely need a stronger AI on cycle such as Adex or exemestane. With Epi solo you would not need one for on cycle, but definitely need one for pct stronger than Arimistane. Estrogen rebound is the greatest gyno concern with an Epistane cycle, and that occurs usually after pct. So you would actually use it after your SERM. Can't see your original post on mobile so don't know if your pct set up had a test booster listed. Here would be my first cycle suggestion:

Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45
ArimicarePro 4 caps/day throughout
Taurine for back pumps
2 grams fish oil and a ton of water for joints

Pct:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r pct 4/4/3/3/2
DAA 3grams/day 6 weeks
Exemestane 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5eod/12.5eod

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see you mentioned DAA and using Inhibit P alongside. Not a bad idea, some do some don't. I have never had prolactin issues from DAA, but that doesn't mean you can't just be prepared.

As far as Osta in pct, also recommend not for your first cycle. Learn to cycle and pct with the basics. Then you can think if adding and tweaking things. Pct-ing is a skill that you get better at if you do it right. That's my personal experience anyways. Hope this helps bro.

eddiesr123

eddiesr123

Awards
Thanks a lot, I don't like to rush into things and screw around with my body without covering all angles. Do you think Ar1macare Pro would crush my estrogen and dry me out too much on cycle with Epi solo? and in PCT you mention Exemestane, are you saying you would start that the 3rd week of pct and taper it from week 3-6?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot, I don't like to rush into things and screw around with my body without covering all angles. Do you think Ar1macare Pro would crush my estrogen and dry me out too much on cycle with Epi solo? and in PCT you mention Exemestane, are you saying you would start that the 3rd week of pct and taper it from week 3-6?
You will definitely be dry. If fish oil and lots of water doesn't cut it you can look into cissus XT by SNS for joints. The jury is still out on arimistanes actual lowering of estrogen, but it will dry you the F out. CEL Cycle Assist could be a better option if you're concerned.

Yes that is exactly the exemestane protocol. Start it week 3 and taper weeks 5-6 to EOD.

eddiesr123

eddiesr123

Awards
Got it....feeling pumped for my first cycle.....any particular reason you like the exemestane during pct over arimidex? I read that e-stane is more compatible with Nolva and raises test along with other androgenic benefits which is great but lets say I wanted to avoid buying two different AI's to save a bit of cash LOL would either one be good to go on cycle AND pct?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it....feeling pumped for my first cycle.....any particular reason you like the exemestane during pct over arimidex? I read that e-stane is more compatible with Nolva and raises test along with other androgenic benefits which is great but lets say I wanted to avoid buying two different AI's to save a bit of cash LOL would either one be good to go on cycle AND pct?
I like exemestane for those exact reasons. Suicidal AI, boost natural test production and raises LH levels. Great for pct w/ Nolva.

But, yes, either would work. E-Stane is just my go to, on cycle and pct.

eddiesr123

eddiesr123

Awards
After doing more research I feel pretty good about going with E- Stane as well, what would you dose on cycle with DermaTr3st at 50mg a day? Most say start off with 12.5 E-Stane ed or 25 eod and just assess the dosage ie, too dry-lower dose, estro sides-raise dose......

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After doing more research I feel pretty good about going with E- Stane as well, what would you dose on cycle with DermaTr3st at 50mg a day? Most say start off with 12.5 E-Stane ed or 25 eod and just assess the dosage ie, too dry-lower dose, estro sides-raise dose......
As needed for sure. 12.5 ed over 25 EOD in my opinion. Keep things level. But at only 5g tr3st you could be good with 12,5 EOD. Just have to feel it out.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Me personally, my first run, I'd drop the dermatrest, and sub with dermacrine. My personal opinion. Lots of folks combating estro sides with the trest.

eddiesr123

eddiesr123

Awards
Is Dermacrine efficient at fighting lethargy and loss of libido? Before I decided on the Tr3st I was going back and forth between Dermacrine and Stano and really couldn't decide......whats your opinion on the two?

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Libido YES! Lethargy, I'd give it a 5/10. Don't get me wrong, some people are getting good results, but do you want another fire on your hands your first cycle. The Dermacrine is a safe bet. Your rolling the dice with the trest, I'd wouldn't want to battle estro sides my first time.

eddiesr123

eddiesr123

Awards
Yeah I agree that Tr3st would be better for my summer cycle after I have some experience under my belt, but I wanted to know your thoughts on Stano vs Dermacrine for on cycle lethargy/libido?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the exact opposite experience with Dermacrine. Had zero lethargy for a 7 week high dosed DMZ cycle using 5-6 pumps of Dermacrine a day. But it did nothing for my libido. Zero, nothing. I mean, it worked, but could have cared less.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta rub that **** in on the nut sack. SRS.
So I got into a discussion with some guys about this because for the longest time I thought it was a joke. But no, it's for real. Have not done it yet, but I have a tube of Dermacrine already in my stash for my next DMZ run and totally plan on doing this.

eddiesr123

eddiesr123

Awards
I thought it was a joke as well LOL might have to that route looollll

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear 2 pumps to the sack and 3 to the shoulders is the way to go.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
So I got into a discussion with some guys about this because for the longest time I thought it was a joke. But no, it's for real. Have not done it yet, but I have a tube of Dermacrine already in my stash for my next DMZ run and totally plan on doing this.
I can second this!! Lol it works liked it better than stano and that was my ATF..

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Ive used Dermacribe on cycle, no lethargy problems, loss of libido weeks 4-6 and didnt get it back till week 3 of PCT. will rub on nuts next time for lulz

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I love dermatrest. It's a shame it was banned :(

I do still have a bottle stashed away though, thankfully. hehe

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17