First cycle.. cutting.

soxfan1

Awards
First post, I'll give a little training history..

Started lifting @ 17 years old, typical bonehead in the gym doing to many curls and bench presses, never got very strong or big.. but still never stopped.

Tried some power lifting, wasn't doing it right.. got up to about 180 lbs.
Then was fortunate enough to have a strength and conditioning coach free of charge and got down to 165 lbs in great shape.

Finally, went back to 180 lbs and decided to grow for real, naturally. Used Rippetoe's starting strength.. ate enough to get myself to 250 lbs and lifts went through the roof. I'm 24 years old now..

Now i'm looking to get a cycle going to help lose all this fat that came with my gains, while keeping all the muscle.. did a little bit of research and was hoping to get some opinions on this as a first:

250mg/week test enanthate for the first 8 weeks along with 500 mg/week of EQ, followed by 4 weeks of just EQ at 500 mg

Thinking this shouldn't be too harsh.. wanted to do something effective but fairly mild in terms of sides.. Any tips would be appreciated.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
WHOA...Someones been putting their gym time in.. Props to your dedication.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks fine, u might experience a libido drop when the test is done and ur still running the EQ

soxfan1

Awards
You think i'd be better off just runnin the test alongside eq for the whole ride then?

Thanks johnny

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No problem man...just super jealous of al lthe smaller guys putting on mad weight. Im complete opposite. Was 320-down to 240 ish, and still want more muscle without putting on any fat...lol....like I keep saying, slowly and surely.,